At The Sultan's Service 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeiga puts her hands around her neck and tries in vain to take off her collar, smiling and let her keep trying for a few more seconds before lifting her off the ground and throwing her on the blankets.

Despite her attempt at resistance and threatening screams, Zeiga is betrayed by her body, her nipples getting hard and her pussy begins to get wet with excitement. She unconsciously opens her legs to make it easier for me to access her pussy.

I don't react as Zeiga expected, I grab her by the waist and crawl her on the carpets, placing myself behind her holding her waist tightly and penetrating her with a single blow. The scream she lets out at the violent intrusion almost made me stop, but I continued or pushed hard until I carried my cock deeper than ever.

"This is how you tame a rebellious slave girl;" I point at Zeiga starting to tuck and pull my cock out of her pussy with hard and fast movements, meant not to bring her any pleasure. Zeiga tries to resist and escape my grip, conveying to me the feeling that I am riding a wild mare, only causing my excitement to increase even more.

When Zeiga finally calms down, I notice how she begins to move her hips against my body, looking for the pleasure that I have denied her, I could just continue fucking her as before and cum in her pussy, but I understand that in this way she is surrendering to me, and although without words she is begging me to forgive her and take her to orgasm.

As soon as I slow down my rhythm and start fucking it more gently and rhythmically, Zeiga soon begins to moan with pleasure and reach the first of the many orgasms I plan to give her tonight.

Minutes later, feeling that I am about to cum, I get out of Zeiga's pussy, placing myself in front of her and unloading my cum on her face and hair, knowing that she does not like it at all.

I sit on the carpets and Zeiga lies next to me, hugging my chest. "I'm sorry Eric, but I just finished the banquet so excited by the liquors that when we arrived at the room and you fell asleep, I was very angry, and seeing that you did not wake up in two days I decided to take revenge on you, can you forgive me?" she asks me, kissing me on the neck and running her soft hands across my chest.

"If anyone has to apologize for what happened, it's me;" I say to Zeiga returning the caresses, "What is going to happen tonight is just so that you do not dare to do something similar again;" I add smiling when I see Zeiga's face at my words.

I get up and open the store ordering Yaritza and Jimena to enter, then I go to one of the trunks that are in a corner of the store and take out two of the straps with an ivory cock that Zeiga sometimes uses to fuck her slave girls. Before Zeiga's worried gaze I give one to Yaritza and another to Jimena.

"This is my new slave girl;" I say, pointing to Zeiga, "Fuck her until she begs for a real cock."

In any other situation, Zeiga would have had no trouble getting rid of Yaritza and Jimena's grip, but this time exhausted by orgasm and surprised by the two slave girls, she is barely able to hold on for a minute before having Yaritza sitting on her body and Jimena placed between her legs ready to fuck her.

Zeiga's slight protests are quickly silenced by Yaritza who forces the ivory cock in my wife's mouth, seconds later Jimena is fucking Zeiga's pussy with rhythmic and studied movements, which makes me wonder when she has learned them.

I immediately remember the fifteen days before the wedding, all those nights I spent in the company of Zeiga fucking for hours, practically without paying attention to my two slave girls, and I am sure that in those nights shared in the harem is the answer to my questions.

Although I intended to stare while my two slave girls fucked Zeiga, the movement of Jimena's firm butt every time she moves her body to push her cock, makes me hard again. I get up and stand behind Jimena holding her hard by the waist, I try to bring my cock to her pussy, but the strap attached to her waist prevents me, so I change my mind and it is her ass that I start to fuck myself.

To every push of mine in her ass, Jimena responds by pushing deeper into Zeiga's pussy, which when trying to scream I do not know if of pain or pleasure, only causes Yaritza to carry the ivory cock beyond her throat.

Jimena and Zeiga come practically at the same time, but both Yaritza and I haven't cum yet, I pull out of Jimena's ass and order Yaritza to take my place, positioning myself behind her ready to fuck her ass. With one more link in the sexual chain, my every move is instantly mirrored, and soon all three girls are moaning, linking orgasm after orgasm.

When I finally cum inside Yaritza's ass, I fall exhausted on the carpet dragging the rest of the bodies with me. I get out of Yaritza's ass and decide to leave the tent to let the three girls continue having fun, when I stand up, I notice that my legs barely respond to me after so much time fucking, and finally I decide to lie down to sleep in the tent.

Despite the moans of pleasure of the three girls, I manage to fall asleep, although every time I open my eyes I see them in different position, I even think I observe how my two slave girls are simultaneously fucking Zeiga's pussy and ass.

21th August of the year 1183 / 1st June da Al-Awwal of the year 579

The situation in the caravan has changed completely since the night Moussa and I decided to 'enslave' our wives, not only because every night since that day has become a sex marathon, causing us to wake up for more than one morning, but it has considerably improved the overall atmosphere around the world.

As Zeiga told me some time ago, she has decided to take care of Jimena, on the one hand making her more aware of her state of slavery, and on the other teaching her to fend for herself in the desert. Zeiga forces both Jimena and Yaritza to go practically naked, except for a piece of cloth covering her pussy, Yaritza did not mind at any time showing her body, instead Jimena was completely opposed, only after the use of the whip by Zeiga and spending two days with her hands tied behind her back to prevent her from covering herself has begun to get used to it.

Zeiga also forces Jimena to do all the physical work of any slave girl, and spends an hour with her alone teaching her to fight and handle the sword. This physical exercise has caused Jimena's body to become more stylized, which together with the slight tan that her skin is acquiring make her even more beautiful.

Since everything returned to normal, Jimena and Yaritza have joined the dinner, and after dinner we spent some time chatting while enjoying date liqueur or camel milk before retiring to our tents to enjoy the night.

"Tell me something about Córdoba;" Moussa asks Sarah who looks at him surprised by his interest.

"I think Yaritza will be able to tell you better what you want to know;" Sarah replies, "They barely let me leave the palace;" she adds to justify her answer.

Yaritza spends the next hour talking about Córdoba, not being able to avoid feeling nostalgic for those years. When I hear her speak, a question I've been wanting to ask her comes out of my mouth without thinking.

"How did you end up being a slave girl?" I ask to Yaritza.

Yaritza bows her head in embarrassment, taking a few seconds to answer.

"What little I know about my past is what the slave girls of the Emir's harem told me, my name was Lorraine and I was captured when I was thirteen years old on a Venetian ship, although nobody knows exactly my origin;" Yaritza begins to explain, "Being the same age as Sarah I was educated with her, although I was allowed to leave the palace. Everything was normal until one night I was brought into the presence of the Emir, who without a single word took my virginity and told me that from that moment on I was a slave girl."

Yaritza pauses and looks at Sarah, with obvious hatred on her face. "I went from being Sarah's playmate to being her toy, the nights I wasn't attending to one of the Emir's guests, I spent them tied to her bed being whipped and fucked by her and Sayida."

I look at Yaritza surprised by everything she is saying and I speak to ask her something, "So, me you are saying that..."

"I know how to read and write;" Yaritza interrupts me knowing what I am going to ask her, "Like Sarah, I studied Latin, music, poetry, mathematics and medicine, although I did pay attention to the classes;" she adds smiling.

"I know how to handle bow, sword and spear;" she says, surprising us even more. "Although I don't understand why they taught me all that if all they cared about me was that I fucked well;" she says, raising her voice, ending with a sigh as if a weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

"I don't think I need to ask you if Hafel knows all this;" I comment to Yaritza.

"When Hafel arrived in Córdoba to begin preparations for the expedition, he required that the slave girl to be assigned to his bedrooms should not only be beautiful but also able to read and write, and the Emir chose me;" explains Yaritza. "As Hafel told you in the oasis months ago, nothing that happened on this journey has been by chance, when you entered the bedroom of the palace in Córdoba, I already knew who you were, I had seen you before in Burgos, as well as Jimena, I spent several weeks there before Christmas, I even spoke to you several times, but you only had eyes for her."

Moussa ends the evening when I feel how the tension is increasing, when I get up, I don't even look at Yaritza, I know I can't be angry with her, like the slave girl she is just obeying Hafel's orders, but I feel that I have been manipulated like a puppet. That night I am unable to sleep, not even Zeiga's caresses make me forget everything or what I have heard, in the end to let him rest I leave the tent and lie on the sands of the desert looking at the sky.

23th August of the year 1183 / 3rd Jumâda Al-Awwal of the year 579

Little by little I am accepting everything Yaritza told me two nights ago, although in that time I have avoided talking to her and Jimena, feeling guilty again for what has happened to the young Christian.

"You are too young to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders;" Moussa tells me approaching me, "Although I know that Hafel keeps repeating that everything is written, and I either don't believe it;" he tells me.

"I should not have been in the oasis that day, it was Zeiga who insisted on going, therefore, without us we would not have appeared, Jimena would not have pretended to be a slave girl and would have remained a virgin, surely now she would be your wife instead of Zeiga and you would be back in Castile;" he tells me smiling, "Or maybe Hafel is right and everything is written. Only Allah knows that and sometimes I doubt it too."

I can't help but laugh at Moussa's words, and in doing so I feel like I'm taking a weight off my shoulders.

"I'm sorry to break the moment;" Moussa points to me handing me two metal collars, "We are approaching several nomadic settlements."

I take the collars that Moussa gives me to put on Yaritza and Jimena and let everyone know that they are my slave girls, in doing so I look at the horizon and discover something that worries me even more. For days I have been noticing that we have deviated from the routes that the maps I studied in Alexandria mark to reach the lands of Moussa, we travel more and more to the south, and the jungle that can be seen less than a mille from where we are confirms my suspicions.

"Aren't we too far south?" I ask Moussa.

"Indeed, young Eric;" Moussa replies, "Near here they have attacked two of my caravans during the last month, depriving me of gold, ivory, wood and above all slaves. I should have gathered here with a part of my army, but there is no trace of them;" he adds with a worried tone.

Before Moussa finishes speaking, a sound of fighting comes to us from the edge of the jungle, and we quickly get there, only to find the soldiers we were all supposed to meet dead.

As soon as we approach, a shower of arrows and spears falls on us, fortunately Moussa made me put on a chain mail before approaching the jungle, otherwise the two arrows that have reached me would have been deadly. After finishing the rain of arrows, we hear a series of screams and howls, and at the moment more than a hundred dark warriors emerge from the jungle throwing themselves towards us.

The first clash is brutal, and several of Moussa's soldiers fall down quickly, and I myself have difficulty in stopping the long blade of one of the warriors, although in just five minutes I realize that the combat is decided, the Nubian warriors will surely be lethal fighting in the interior of the jungle, but in the open field in the desert they have nothing to do against Moussa's soldiers, and are quickly surrounded when more nomadic warriors join the fight.

To my surprise, Moussa's soldiers do not attack the remaining warriors, merely restraining them with spears.

"They will be excellent slaves if we manage to capture them alive;" Moussa explains to me when he sees my surprised face.

When listening to the words of Moussa I notice the approximately two dozen warriors still standing, although I had not noticed until now there are several women among them. I observe that most men measure about two meters, and their bodies are full of muscles, women are most of them as tall as me, and that due to my Nordic ancestry I measure more than one meter eighty, they are all naked and tattooed, which does nothing but highlight their extraordinary beauty.

Only two warriors are still resisting, a man who wounded in the arm is barely able to hold the sword, and a woman holding what appear to be two Roman gladius keeps the soldiers away.

Suddenly the woman starts to say something in a strange language and when she finishes speaking, Moussa looks at me and smiles.

"That is Merary, the one next to her is her brother Muntou, chief of the tribe;" Moussa tells me, 'She wants to challenge the white wolf to a personal combat, if she loses, she will become his slave and her brother will submit to me, giving as tribute slaves and wood, if she wins, we will leave them alone and give her one of the two white slaves so that his brother can take her as a wife;" Moussa finishes.

I do not know very well what Moussa means, by the way the so-called Merary looks at me, I must be the white wolf she has challenged, although I do not understand well why she has called me that way.

"It's by the emblem of your clothes Eric;" Moussa remarks to me in Latin. "Nothing obliges you to accept the challenge if you don't want to;" he adds by signaling to his archers.

"It's true Eric, nothing obliges you to accept the challenge I throw at you;" Merary surprises us by speaking in Latin with a strong accent. "Only the possibility of being the first man to possess me and also avoid many deaths;" she adds by gesturing her hand.

Suddenly, from among the shadows of the jungle appear more than two hundred warriors, which practically equals the number of Nubian warriors with the number of nomads of Moussa.

I am sure that Moussa's men can win this battle, we are still in the open field and the fifty horsemen of Moussa's guard have not yet intervened, but I am also sure that the combat will end with dozens of wounded and dead, and there is a possibility that Moussa or especially Zeiga who will not know how she got to us and she finds beside her father wielding the sword they can be wounded.

That detail, together with the curiosity I feel to know how Merary and surely also her brother know how to speak Latin perfectly, and above all the possibility of having as my slave and being able to fuck that Nubian beauty, make me go a few meters ahead and accept the challenge.

Merary smiles as she approaches me holding the two gladius, I watch her carefully delighting in the beautiful body in front of me, her legs are long and firm, finished in a round butt and generous shapes, her flat belly and with the abs marked is shaved, and the lips of her pussy look pink and swollen, as if she was excited by the fight.

Her tits look larger than those of Zeiga or Yaritza, although they are well proportioned with Merary's height, her nipples are large and dark and due to excitement, they come out harshly. Her face surprises me as soon as I see her, despite her dark skin, her western features are evident and the very blue eyes only increase my curiosity to find out more about her.

"I'm going to enjoy putting some bells on those hard nipples;" I tell her as we move in a circle, hoping to anger and distract her. Seeing how her face twitches with anger, I continue with my provocations.

"Even if I defeat you, I won't touch you, I have a wife and two slave girls much better than you;" I comment to my opponent, "I will simply let all of Moussa's men enjoy your body, and then I will send you to a brothel."

As I expected, Merary throws herself at me with rage and I feel the violence of her blows when I stop them with my sword, she masterfully handles the two gladius, using a technique typical of some gladiators of ancient Rome, and on several occasions, she is about to reach me.

Luckily, among the number of books I have read, there was one that described gladiatorial fights, the fighting techniques of each of them, and how to counteract them. The blows become more and more violent, and sparks start to fly every time our steels clash, making me wonder which steel will yield first, that of the Roman gladius or my Toledan steel.

Fortunately, I do not see the doubt answered, I surprise Merary by changing my hand sword, causing her attack to hit the air causing it to stagger forward passing stumbling beside me. I push her with my free hand and she falls on the desert sands, before she can react, my sword is leaning against her chest causing a small wound.

"I have won;" I point to Merary resting my sword on her chest.

Merary does not answer, she looks with her eyes at her brother, but Muntou already heads towards the jungle leaving her sister and the twenty warriors surrounded by their fate.

"You've won;" Merary tells me, bowing her head in embarrassment, causing the rest of the initial attackers to throw down their swords and surrender to the soldiers to decide their fate.

I look at Merary without knowing what to do, surely her brother is watching us waiting for the possibility of rescuing her sister, so I do the only thing I am sure will make him desist from rescuing her.

I undress and position myself behind Merary, and in a single thrust, I push my cock all the way into the slave girl's hymen, grab her waist to use her body as a support, and I'm soon completely in Merary's pussy.

Merary turns out to be a real vixen and, in a few seconds, her initial cries of protest are turned into intense moans of pleasure when she reaches orgasm and begins her inevitable descent into slavery.

26th August of the year 1183 / 6th Jumâda Al-Awwal of the year 579

We are at the gates of Moussa's palace, located in a huge oasis located in the middle of the desert, where thousands of nomads are concentrated waiting for Moussa to appear with his new wife.

In these two days hardly anything remarkable has happened, I have not touched Merary again, who remains chained at all times, guarded by several soldiers, although seeing the look in her eyes every time I approach her, I doubt she has any intention of escaping.

Only Jimena who has been indisposed for a few days, has broken the monotony of the previous nights, remaining in her tent, attended by several of Moussa's slaves.

Just before entering the palace, Jimena joins us accompanied by Yaritza, I look at my two slave girls and I realize that something is happening, Jimena has a strange twinkle in her eyes, while Yaritza does not stop smiling.