At The Sultan's Service 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sahib Eric;" greets me with a bow, "The Vizier has ordered me to bring the slave girl Jimena into his presence."

"Is something wrong?" I ask the eunuch, worried that Hafel hasn't warned me.

"I only pass on orders Sahib Eric;" replies the eunuch, "The vizier has also told me that he is waiting for him in an hour in the Sultan's library."

Jimena has woken up just to hear the conversation with the eunuch and does not stop looking at me scared, without saying anything I gesture for her to get up and when she approaches me, I cover her naked body with a silk robe and whisper in her ear.

"Accompany the eunuch and obey Hafel in whatever he commands you;" I say, giving her a gentle lash as she walks away from me.

As soon as the eunuch and Jimena leave the bedroom, I head for the bathroom, but not before making a stop in the small bedroom where Yaritza sleeps when she's not at the foot of my bed.

While Yaritza bathes me next to two slave girls of the Sultan's harem, I close my eyes for a few moments worried about the way things are getting complicated. The last month has been crazy, since that night in the library I knew that my wedding to Zeiga was going to be something that was going to surpass me completely, but I could not imagine how much. Moussa, like Saladin, holds the title of Prince of the Believers, and is the highest religious authority for his people.

In addition, Hafel has told me that Zeiga is a descendant of Fatima, the youngest daughter of the Prophet, and although she does not like to use that title, she is Princess of Islam, a title that could allow her to be the leader of all the nomadic tribes in the event that her father decided to name her his successor instead of any of his sons.

Therefore, both weddings are a matter of state and will be celebrated together, although in order not to stray too far from the lands of Moussa, instead of being celebrated in the Great Mosque of Damascus, they will be celebrated in the Mosque of the Thousand Columns of Alexandria, yes, with the presence of almost two thousand guests from all corners of the world.

Before I get any more distracted by those thoughts, Yaritza begins to kiss me, and without saying anything she climbs on top of me and then guides my cock with one of her hands to her anxious pussy.

I let out a moan when I feel how Yaritza's pussy squeezes my cock when impaled deeply, my slave girl soon sits on my belly and begins to move her hips in circles causing my moans to increase in intensity.

"I'm going to sell you to a brothel so you're fucking all day;" I say to Yaritza pounced on her tits to lick, suck and bite her nipples, "Although I think that would make you the happiest slave girl in the world."

Yaritza doesn't answer me, she just smiles and starts raising and lowering her body on my cock, reaching an intense orgasm in seconds.

"I'm only happy when my Master fucks me;" Yaritza tells me, dismantling my cock and leaves the bathrooms smiling.

"Slut!" I exclaim when I see my cock still hard, fortunately the two bath slaves do not take anything to take care of me and tend to my cock until I cum on their faces.

Once I get dressed, I go down to the library without knowing very well what I am going to find, when I enter, I find Hafel, Moussa, Zeiga and Sarah dressed in white clothes without any adornment and Jimena, wearing one of the dark Castilian costumes that she brought in her luggage with tears in her eyes.

"What happened?" I ask, quickly approaching Jimena who hugs me tightly. I wipe Jimena's face with one hand and wipe away her tears with the other, waiting for her answer, but she seems unable to articulate a word.

"I have ordered to bring the remains of Ambassador Don Rodrigo to be buried in Alexandria;" Saladin replies by appearing through a hidden door also dressed in white. 'It's the least he deserves."

Hearing Saladin's words I look at my clothes and realize that I am not dressed appropriately for a burial, but before I can say anything it is Saladin who speaks again.

"You have clothes to change in the next room."

Minutes later we are in a small mosque in the city, which by its appearance must have been an important church built in the early days of Christianity. Both on its walls and on its floors, tombs are mixed with Christian, Muslim and Jewish symbols. In front of the altar presided over by an old priest stands a simple wooden coffin without any adornment.

The ceremony barely lasts ten minutes, at the end of the coffin is lowered to a hole right at the base of the altar and covered with a marble tombstone.

With tears in my eyes, I keep hugging Jimena, watching as they place a marble tombstone with an inscription that I begin to read aloud:

"Here lies buried Don Rodrigo of Alcántara, who died on 26th May of the year 1183. Ambassador of Castile and friend of Sultan Saladin. May God and Allah keep him." Next to the text is engraved a cross and the coat of arms of Castile.

Jimena faints at the end of the burial, luckily Hafel had made Yaritza and two eunuchs come and quickly take her back to the palace.

"Have you considered the possibility of freeing Jimena and sending her back to Castile?" asks me Saladin when he sees the concern on my face for the state of the young woman.

"She has no one;" I reply. "Her mother died when she was a child, and she has always been travelling alongside her father, I can say that I am the closest thing to a family she has left."

As we leave the mosque, Zeiga approaches me and hugs me with a gentle kiss on the lips, before his father's questioning gaze. I've barely seen her half a dozen times over the past month and never alone.

"You don't have to book for your wedding night, in my eyes and in the eyes of Allah you are already a couple;" Moussa suddenly points out, "Or do you think I haven't fucked Sarah for more than a month?" He asks smiling.

We all see Sarah blush at her future husband's words and nudge him in the stomach.

"Besides, we all know that Eric is not a virgin, and from what my slave girls have told me, my daughter is very fond of using some marble toys that she had sculpted in secret;" Moussa continues.

This time it is Zeiga who blushes, but instead of answering her father, she approaches me again to kiss me again, although this time it is not a soft kiss but a passionate one in it that soon we have our tongues linked in a fiery dance. As soon as I break the kiss, Zeiga grabs my hand and accelerates her pace, overtaking the rest of the entourage.

"Thank you, father;" Zeiga says to Moussa as she walks past him, "I've been looking for a way to tell Eric what you just said for the last month."

We hurry the pace to get to the palace and quickly headed to my rooms, but Zeiga surprises me when she arrives at the door she does not stop and moves on. It takes me a few seconds to understand what Zeiga intends, then I realize that surely Yaritza has brought Jimena to my rooms, and given all the tension she has suffered during the burial, I do not think she willingly accepted that I fucked my future wife in front of her.

"Thank you;" I say to Zeiga catching up with her before entering what should be her rooms.

"You don't have to give them to me;" Zeiga replies, "I like Jimena very much, leave her a couple of weeks in the desert with me and you won't recognize her."

I ignore Zeiga's words about Jimena, I simply stop her before reaching the bed that presides over the room and start kissing her again, also taking the opportunity to go all over her body with my hands.

"I've been wanting to do this for weeks;" I tell her releasing the clasp of her white robe, letting her fall to the ground. Once naked I began to kiss her neck, slowly going down her whole body, stopping at the two beautiful tits that I could contemplate while we fought together in the oasis. As I lower her belly to her completely shaved pussy, I notice three or four small scars, which give me to understand that Zeiga is not a spoiled young girl like Sarah or Jimena, she is a warrior to be reckoned with.

When I finally put my mouth on her pussy, a slight laugh distracts me and I feel Zeiga trying to get away from me, although with a strong grip of her hips I attract her back to me.

"I'm sorry Eric, but you've tickled me, none of the slave girls who have eaten my pussy before had beards;" she points out smiling.

I started growing my beard less than a month ago, trying that way to look less young than I really am, but if Zeiga is bothered I won't have any problem shaving it.

Zeiga seems to read my thoughts, places a hand on my head and pushes it to her pussy, though again I notice how she tries to remove her body. I don't tell her anything, I just start moving my tongue over her lips looking for her clitoris, and in seconds she forgets about the possible discomfort of my beard.

When my tongue gets into her pussy, Zeiga's whole body trembles with pleasure, and although I am sure that I do not have the ability that the slave girls she has been with, I have practiced a lot, especially with Yaritza and how to make a woman surrender to my touch.

I move my tongue with rapid movements inside her pussy, tearing off the first moans of pleasure, slowly bringing her closer to orgasm, when I add two of my fingers to the equation, Zeiga bursts into orgasm, bathing my mouth with her juices.

"You taste delicious;" I say licking myself as I stand up and kiss her to taste her own taste.

"Let's see what you know;" Zeiga tells me, slowly kneeling at my feet, freeing my cock from my pants.

I smile when I see the face that Zeiga puts on when she sees my cock erect, as Moussa has said she will have played with many toys, but I am sure that this is the first real cock she has before her eyes. As expected, Zeiga does not flinch at the situation, and begins to kiss and lick my cock, slowly wrapping her lips on my cocoon to try to swallow it little by little. After about ten minutes, Zeiga has barely put half of my cock in her mouth, so I decide to show her the main difference between a marble cock and a meat cock.

With any of the toys that Zeiga has sucked imagining that it was a cock, even if it was one of her slave girls who handled it, it was always she who had control, now she will not have it again. Without warning, I place my hands on Zeiga's head and holding her tightly I begin to force my cock into her mouth, causing her to struggle against me and begin to feel the first sickness, hold her head for a few seconds until I finally release her by pulling my cock almost completely to let her breathe.

I walk away from Zeiga a little without knowing how she is going to react, I notice her angry, but strangely smiling.

"If Yaritza and Jimena are able to put all your cock in their mouths, I will not be less;" she tells me resuming her movements, until practically having my entire length inside her mouth and having brought me to the brink of climax.

"It's time for us to fuck;" I tell her coming out of her mouth, pushing her on the bed, and opening her legs to stand between them.

I align the tip of my cock with Zeiga's wet pussy and begin to push little by little, I notice how a grimace of pain forms on her face when I feel how her pussy stretches to the step of my virility. As Moussa had warned, I find no obstacle preventing my penetration, and I keep pumping slowly until I am completely inside Zeiga.

I try to move slowly inside Zeiga, despite knowing that I am close to cumming due to the way her pussy squeezes my cock, when after putting and pulling out my cock a couple of times completely inside her pussy, Zeiga bursts into an intense orgasm I follow her immediately, filling her belly with my seed.

"It's been amazing;" Zeiga tells me, hugging me, "Let's repeat it."

"Your father, Hafel and Saladin are waiting for us to close the final preparations for the wedding;" I say to Zeiga, "But tonight we'll repeat it as many times as I want" I add getting up to get dressed.

3rd August of the year 1183 / 11th Rabi Ath-Thânî of the year 579

Although for Moussa, Hafel, Saladin and the rest of the people of Alexandria, Zeiga and I were already husband and wife for days, and despite having spent together every night of the last two weeks, until a few hours ago we have not crossed the door of the Mosque of the Thousand Columns and received the acclamations of hundreds of people, I have not felt that this was real, probably because of my education in the severe convents of Castile.

Only now when I have Zeiga sitting next to me, in her red wedding dress with rhinestones and gold embroidery, do I truly feel that she is my wife and I begin to realize what marriage represents.

I try to smile at the jokes of Hafel and Saladin, and especially at the jokes of Moussa, who seems strangely released after having officiated both betrothals. I can't help but look at Sarah, who strangely chose an orange dress, representative of the Emirate of Córdoba, making me remember that despite the way she left Córdoba and ended up with Moussa, she is also a princess.

I smile when I hear the comments of the guests, comparing the two brides and discussing which of the two is the most beautiful, as is evident to me there is no discussion, despite Sarah's beauty, there are two women at the wedding that I would choose over her, firstly Zeiga and secondly Jimena, who next to Yaritza is kneeling at my feet with a gold chain linking a bracelet on my wrist to the gold necklace I have placed her on for the occasion.

I would have preferred to keep Jimena out of all this, but both Hafel and Saladin insisted that showing two beautiful slave girls like Yaritza and Jimena kneeling at my feet would increase my prestige before the guests.

The banquet lasts for hours, and I am sure that apart from the date liqueur supplied by Moussa, several types of drinks have been consumed not too allowed in the Arab world, but strangely everyone has tasted without protest.

When at the end of the banquet, I try to get up, I quickly realize that I am quite drunk, and I can only give thanks that I did not wait until the wedding night to sleep with Zeiga, because I doubt that today my cock will get hard even with the help of my two beautiful slave girls.

6th August of the year 1183 / 14th Rabbi Ath-Thânî of the year 579

Someone runs the curtains letting the sun through the windows, I try to cover myself with something, but I can't find anything I can use, although that's not the worst, any movement I make makes me intensely dizzy and I feel like my head is going to explode.

Finally opening my eyes, I see Hafel in front of me smiling, holding a cup in his hand.

"Drink this, it will suit you;" he tells me offering me the glass.

Without worrying about the contents of the cup, I put it in my mouth and start drinking it slowly, the sweet taste is pleasant while I drink it, but as soon as the liquid reaches my stomach, I feel my insides burning and I run to the bathroom, vomiting all the contents of my stomach.

"I hope that from now on you will remember this and learn to drink in moderation;" Hafel tells me smiling, "Although if this does not, I'm sure that Zeiga will take care to remind you;" he adds.

"I don't understand what you mean;" I comment to Hafel by dipping my head in a bowl of cold water to try to wake me up completely.

"You've been sleeping for three days;" Hafel replies to me, heading towards the door of the room.

"Shit!" I exclaim loudly, starting to dress quickly. "Today we march to Moussa's lands?" I ask Hafel.

"Everything is ready to start the journey, only you are not ready;" replies Hafel.

When I go to the door of the palace, the whole entourage is ready to start the march, when I go to my horse, I observe how everyone looks at me reacting in very different ways, Zeiga does not even look at me, she looks very angry and I prefer not to approach to say anything, next to her Yaritza smiles is amused, while Jimena looks at me and shakes her head in a negative way as if she were scolding me. On the other side of Zeiga is Sarah, just as angry as she is, and looking at Moussa I am sure that they have also had to wake him up like me.

Before I get on my horse, Saladin comes out to meet me, smiling like his brother.

"Don't worry young Eric, we've all been through this and we've all learned over the years;" he tells me. "Well, everyone except Moussa;" he adds, seeing that the nomad is barely able to support himself on his horse.

"Enjoy your stay in the lands of the nomads, but do not become too fond of them;" Saladin tells me, "I am sure that Moussa will try to convince you to stay there and rule with Zeiga at his death, but that is not your destiny," he adds saying goodbye to me.

11th August of the year 1183 / 19th Rabbi Ath-Thânî of the year 579

"Damn it!" I cry out in Latin knowing that only half a dozen people in the caravan will understand me. I have gone from enjoying the last months of the company of Yaritza, Jimena or Zeiga, even of one of the slave girls of Saladin's harem or to spending the last five nights sleeping alone in a tent, while in the tent next door, my wife and my two slave girls give free rein to their passion, causing with her moans that I have to masturbate to relieve my warmth and be able to sleep.

Even the comfort that Moussa is suffering from a similar situation does not relieve me, especially when I know that Sarah has been participating in what happens in the tent next door for the last two nights.

"Don't worry Eric;" Moussa told me before retiring to sleep at the end of dinner, if you do what I do, tomorrow it will all end."

12th August of the year 1183 / 20th Rabi Ath-Thânî of the year 579

At dinner time nothing has changed from the previous days, although Moussa looks strangely happy. The dinner goes on in the same way as the previous ones, without any words from Sarah and Zeiga, only Gazef and Ahmed, Moussa's two children break the silence with their childish small talk.

As has happened the last nights, as soon as dinner is over, Zeiga and Sarah leave the main tent to go to another of the tent, where Yaritza and Jimena are surely already waiting for them. When they do, I look at Moussa, who remains smiling without moving from his place, only after about ten minutes, gets up and goes to a small chest in one of the corners of the tent, takes something from inside and leaves the tent determined.

As soon as I see the object he has taken from inside the chest, I know what Moussa intends and I keep asking him if I will be able to do something similar. Upon entering the girls' tent, we catch the four of them kissing half-naked.

Sarah tries to protest when she sees us enter, but before she can do so Moussa pounces on her and closes a collar around her neck. Sarah takes a few seconds to react, but when she does, she submissively kneels before her husband, remembering that a few months ago she was a slave girl in the desert.

Moussa lifts Sarah from the ground and takes her in his arms, but not before throwing another object that I take in the air surprising me to see that it is another metal collar.

"You can enslave your wife for neglecting her marital obligations;" Moussa tells me walking out of the tent.

Holding the collar in my hand I look at the three girls sitting on the carpets, I take a step towards them before stopping and pointing with my free hand at the door of the tent.

"Wait for me outside, maybe I'll need you later;" I order Yaritza and Jimena, who quickly stand up and leave the tent.

"You won't dare!" Zeiga yells at me as she sees me get closer to her. "You can't enslave me!"

"I'm just going to make you my slave girl tonight;" I say by bringing the collar close to her beautiful neck, "And I hope it's long enough to teach you not to play with me;" I add by closing the collar.