All Comments on 'At the Tennis Club'

by mark919

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Shit on your mother s grave

Go kill yourself...the world is full of stupid idiot wimps...just a shame for all the men of the world...and for your loving wife???? just shit on her face...she s nothing but a three holes for use

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 17 years ago
Lighten Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its fantasy! Get it?!?!?!

Why so much anger. Take a class. This is just one very horny little story. Big deal. Read else where if you don't like it. Maybe incest? Or beastiality is your thing. But leave this guy or gal alone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very evocative of truth!

take no notice of derogatory yank wankers! this is a great story that does happen! i should know my wife and i initiate it all the time in hotel saunas and gyms! greg uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice!

Freat story! I loved the white tennis outfit AND the guy suckingcock too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Trash...

What a whimpy trashy story. It sounds like you have been reading someonelse's work and decided to copy their work with just a little bit of your pathetic imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YOU ARE ONE SICK EXCUSE OF A WRITER

YOUR STORY SUCKED IN CONTENT. YOUR CHARACTERS SUCKED. I THINK YOU ARE A PIMPLY FACED KID THAT JUST LEARNED HOW TO USE THE COMPUTER. I THINK YOU NEED HELP, LIKE THE PHYCIATRIST KIND.

THERE IS NOT ONE SPECK OF REALITY TO YOUR STORY, PLUS ALL THE MISTAKES IN GRAMMAR AND SPELLING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
four wstraight Guys

vs 1 Gay guy and the whore. Who could have any doubt as to what their decision would be for group sex that afternoon. No doubt your gay hero will go all of the way. Maybe they could leave him at a gay bar with a glory hole to futher his physical love of men and she would be left that night blindfolded in a semi-dark alley near a club.

Strange of much gay and gay action stories are being written on this forum.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Awful

Wrong category. This should've been in nonconsent/reluctance.

Not much of story as there were no characterizations, no plot, nothing but degradation and humilation. Have a double goose egg because it's richly deserved. This story is terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Always Amazed

I'm always amazed that people know they're on a porn site and know they're reading a fetish story, yet.. they become so self-righteous and act as if they were expecting Disney only to recoil, in horror, as the story lives up to its heading. Ladies and gentlemen, please do the reader a favor and review the story based on merit - not based on hate or prejudice.

"Loving Wives" is a category populated with cuckold stories. If you don't like hearing about a guy watching his wife with another man or you get freaked out if the hubby ends up on his knees, serving.. search another genre. Deal with it.

This story was good .. could have been better. I thought it was well written, except that .. your stories should try to be a bit more plausible in the future. This scenario would not happen. While there are rude men that grope, I'm going to guess they wouldn't do so, sober.. at a tennis club. I'm also going to assume that the hubby would have felt more conflicted in that he didn't see it coming or try to set it up. Also.. the wife wouldn't so quickly go from an offended stance to feeling her nipples in the locker room.

That said.. good story. Keep 'em coming..

mark919mark919over 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all my readers!

Thank you everyone for commenting on my submission...my literary submission I mean. I particularly enjoy the supportive messages and really get a good laugh from those ( usually anonymous) members - if I may use that word - who love to denigrate stories.

Thanks again and a Happy New Year to everyone!

mark919

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absurdly & Gayly Male Humiliation Without

without reason or implication - just a stroke by a helpless wimp sub into cock sucking larger cocks.

Not erotic but must be exciting for those into sucking larger cocks.

Oh well - have a Gay New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm also amazed from the other end

from where I am, I clearly know this is a "porn" site; actually, it is not strictly one; you actually have some darn decent short stories, romances, science fiction, novellas, and verses.

but even among "porn starts," who have --- from what we see how they "perform" --- have no problem swallowing other's excretions and bodily fluids, so quite eagerly, even these folks have private lives where upon they have boundaries, where they don't just suck you simply because you shove a 15 cock at their mouths.

point is, porn or not porn, many of these STORIES, these fictional renditions, TRY to PORTRAY more then a 10 minute PORN SESSIONS; no, they (the authors) TRY to portray "reality", where the "characters"/figures/men and woman SEEME to lead "real life", playing tennis, raising children, having marital problems, loving and cherishing each other, etc., etc.

SOME readers simply say: Hey, if you gonna attempt to PORTRAY reality in your fiction DO IT MORE MEANINGFULLY. In real life, a WIFE or HUSBAND --- with family and often times children and other extended family members --- can NOT just pick up strangers, day in day out, week in week out, and have sex with them and scream loud and long how wonderful it is,,, when such pick-ups are often times STRANGERS with likely extended sexual history,,,,

what some READERS are TRYING to say is: if you gonna try to portray a family in which a WIFE or a HUSBAND behave as described here, you oughta ALSO NOTE some of the possible CONSEQUENCES.

We *know* there is NO CONSEQUENCES IN PORN "acting" where for 1 to 20 minutes --- from open to closing scene, a woman is Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Gosh, you are tearing me apart,,, shove deeper, deeeeeeper, you adorable rapist!!!!!!!!!!!! --- there is NO ATTEMPT to portray real life with family and children and work and sadness and sorrow.

But is "At the Tennis Club" and other such stories writen STRICTLY as one of those cheap $5 porn DVD's? Or is it TRYING to portray a SITUATION or a family or a group of characters pretending to lead a "normal" life???????????

Let's not be total porn adiots, even if you're dealing with porn-like subjects! Even porn and related subject matters, fiction or "real", CAN BE looked at and critiqued critically, sure!

Indeed, if or when THAT happens, it means the AUTHOR has done a good job at different levels, serving different readers, arousing, angering, and teaching folks because they are able/willing to empathize and sympathize with one character or another,,,,no?

In short, don't always use "This is a porn site and you are reading porn, so don't get so fuckin' hypocritically upset over it" nonsense argument,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Writing kept my interest --- right to the end!

Hot story ... guys take risks all the time. Makes it more exciting for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great hot story

Great, hot story, you guys make a good team. I ope to steer my wife in the same direction. Please send me a pic of you guys coffeexxx@hotmail.com

Loverotica100Loverotica100about 17 years ago
Get Over It!!!

Get Over it People!!! No one forced you to come here to read these fantasys. Stories of Men in control are hot also, but sometimes it's hot to imagine using a guy's wife/girlfriend in front of him...and making him suck cock.

If you don't like or approve of these stories, why cum here??

Nice job Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The aftermath

Diana had eight brothers. All of them were at least six foot six ans weighted three hundred pounds. Diana called them and told them about the rape and she also told them just how much of a wimp er husband was. The four men were staying in the club till they left town. That night as they bragged about having a husband and wife down on their knees sucking their cocks. When the knock came at the door one got up drunkingly to answer it. He was met with a hard fist whick knocked all his teeth and he sat down spitting blood. The men who entered were larger and more of them that the strangers in the room. What followed was mayhem. The brothers ripped the clothes off the men and left them naked and pot bellied. For the next four hours they subjected the men to anal fucking. The brothers all had twelve inch thick cocks. Diana had entered the room with her wimp husband. The brothers made him suck their cocks while they continued to beat the strangers to bloody pulps. Diana went to each mas as he lay bleeding to death,"Well asshole...do you feel so brave now. You are going to die for raping me, my husband...well let's just say that he will never fuck me again. The strangers died one at a time in horrible pain. They would remember the rape of the wife till their dying day...ha ha ha. After Diana started to fuck all her brothers in the business men's blood all over them. The brothers made the husband clean their cocks after they fucked their sisters ass. Strangers beware and don't try to rape a woman just because they have the advantage and can. It will get you dead...Now I like thet ending better that the one you provided you sick shit writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking Faggot

Go kill yourself!!!Afff

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Asshole annont you fucking fag!! Dob;t you call anyone a fag

you have sucked more dicks than a $10 whore and you have swallowed. Gave this story a 5 for a great LW story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Look who'se calling somebody a "faggot"

The WHORE of Literotica. Way to go cunt. Gave this a ONE STAR rating. Trash, is trash, no matter how you color it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

For Bonnie / Vastie / Frontline

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Nice One

Short, but sweet. Loved how the wife was royally fucked by all of the men and the husband had a chance to enjoy their cum both directly from the source and eating the pie. The stuff fantasies are made of.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Very good

Very exciting story, a fantasy of mine to be in the place of that husband. I would love to hear more about this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Four men walked up to my wife and I,

They began to get smsrt with my wife, when one reached toward her breasts.... we both turned and walked away, with me glancing back over my shoulder..... at the four scattered broken bodies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
garbage

one star

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
NOT INTERESTED

Most decent women would have slapped, or kicked the guy who grabbed her and most respectful and adult men would have joined the party. If this had been Texas there could have been bodies to clean up after the first assault. I find this story objectionable and beyond fantasy. It didn't deserve the star I gave it! I don't understand how a guy could like this kind of story..but, there are some very weird and twisted people out there! ( and two good examples are the two previous comments from 'creampie and rwa,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This one hits all the sweet spots

An easy 5.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Men are no stranger than this cuck and whore rape story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category.

This belongs in non-consent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous