At the Train Station

Story Info
The Blowjob Chronicles. Seduced at the train station.
3.1k words
4.8
11.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Blowjob Chronicles is a series of stories based on my fascination with and addiction to getting head from men. Although otherwise heterosexual, I have had a compulsion for being pleasured by other males -- especially being seduced into it -- since my first sexual awakenings. It has been a joy to discover how many men of all walks love giving head and I have enjoyed many, many secret encounters over the years. Although few really qualify, finding a truly talented set of fingers, lips and tongue (a rare thing) continues to be a quest in my life.

This story is set as an 18-year-old, growing up in Philadelphia.

* * * * *

I was at the train station in the rain waiting for a cab - a tall, slender, long haired dirty blonde teenager. I had just returned to town after yet another visit to my girlfriend in the suburbs where we made out but where I was stopped from going further once more, with a painfully throbbing hard-on still in my pants. Though I never thought much of the way I looked, I seemed to catch the eye of many girls -- and not a few guys. I had ducked out of the drizzle when an older guy pulled up and asked for directions to a place near where I lived. As I approached the window to help him, I saw that he was fairly large man in his late 30's or early 40's, masculine looking but seemingly friendly and safe looking. After trying to explain the streets of Philadelphia to him he offered me a ride in exchange for the directions and I jumped out of the rain and into the passenger seat of his car.

As he drove, we fell into conversation and he started asking me what sports I played and if I was in good shape. He soon reached over and began feeling the muscles of my arm and shoulder, asking me to tense the muscles under his hand. Now I was nothing but hetero at the time and I'm sure you can imagine my discomfort as he kept running his hand over my body. But I was also an incredibly horny boy and I didn't want to admit to myself that it kind of felt good to be touched and admired. I just sat there, occasionally giving directions as he continued his patter and continued to feel my body.

I felt paralyzed as he deftly unbuttoned some of the buttons on my shirt (he did this all one-handed!) and reached in to run his hand over the skin of my chest. His hand then went to my thigh and he began lightly squeezing the muscles from my knee up to, but not including my crotch.

He kept up a constant patter of questions and statements, and I remained frozen - I still don't know why - as he opened the button on my jeans and pulled down my zipper. I had no belt on and no underwear under my jeans. He reached in and "tested" the muscles of my thighs.

He kept switching back and forth from one leg to the other, brushing my cock each time and I started to get hard! I couldn't believe what was happening or that my cock was responding, but I couldn't bring myself to stop him. Maybe it was because I was so very horny; maybe because I didn't want to admit to myself what was happening. I felt as though I was in a dream. I just kept sitting there with this distant thought, "I'm in a car with a guy's hand in my pants" and I couldn't force myself to move or speak.

I know he could feel me getting hard and he kept feeling my thighs and brushing my cock more and more without overtly taking it in his hand, talking constantly. About what I don't know because it was all a blur to me.

It suddenly dawned on me that we were near my house when he said he recognized where we were and turned down a side street. He said he was from out of town and staying at a friend's place who was out of town and parked his car outside a townhouse. With relief, but also a strange twinge of disappointment, I told him that was fine and I could walk from there. We were about 6 blocks from my parents' house. But he told me no, just come in for a minute, he had to do something, and then he would give me a lift the rest of the way home.

It was ridiculous! It was obviously a ruse, but I just couldn't seem to think except for this voice that was coming from outside myself telling me what was really happening. I was powerless to listen to it, and in a daze I zipped up and followed this man who'd just had his hand in my pants into a dark basement apartment.

Inside, he told me to just give him a minute. He left the lights off but turned on the TV in the living room and pressed play on a VCR, disappearing into another room. What came on the TV was a porno film!

Outside, by a pool, a gorgeous naked blonde with an incredible body and breasts was on her knees in front of a naked guy sucking his cock. His cock was not unlike mine: cut, 7 inches long with a beautifully formed head, and it looked hard as a rock. The hottest thing of all was that she looked like she was really into it. Her nipples were hard and her hands were all over his cock, balls and ass as she licked and sucked him and occasionally put one hand down between her legs to play with herself.

I was mesmerized, still in this dreamlike trance, except now my cock was getting hard inside my jeans again. And again, I was thinking, "What are you DOING?". But I couldn't tear my eyes away from the TV screen and I couldn't do what I was screaming at myself to do: get the hell out of there!

I didn't. I just stood there as he quietly reentered the dark room and knelt down beside me. Then he was in front of me, my eyes still on the screen, and in one smooth motion he had my zipper down, pulled down my jeans and his warm wet mouth descended on the raging hardness of my aching cock.

It seemed like it took no time at all but it also happened in slow motion. I think it really was both. I didn't stop him, I couldn't stop him, I didn't want to stop him. I've since thought many times that in a way I knew it was going to happen and I wanted it to happen. Perhaps that trance state I seemed to have fallen into was a way to avoid stopping what I really didn't want to stop.

* * * * *

The sensation of his lips engulfing my manhood and his tongue stroking that incredibly sensitive spot on the underside of my cock, just beneath the head, was indescribable. I know I let out a gasp as one of his hands encircled the base of my cock and the other gripped one cheek of my ass very firmly in case I tried to move away. But there was no way i was going anywhere. I'd dreamed so many times, stroking myself, about what it would be like to get head. I think I wanted that more than I wanted to enter a pussy for the first time. My gasp turned into moans as he worked my virgin cock with his mouth and hands.

The sensations that flamed the length of my cock spread through my whole body. I could feel my nipples actually harden and my toes wanted to curl. His mouth slid down the length of my shaft and back up again, working the head of my cock with lips and tongue and perfect suction. Then back down again.

My shaft felt so hard it could burst and little sounds came from my throat. He knew he had me then and let go his grip on me. Now he stroked and fondled my ass with both hands as he slowed his pace and used his tongue on me. He brought his hands around and fondled my balls with one hand while he slowly stroked the length of my cock with the other. His fingers enclosed me with the perfect amount of pressure and traveled from the base of my cock up to just below the head, then back again while with his lips and tongue he feasted on just the head of my cock, working the ultra-sensitive nerve endings there and just below, on the underside of the shaft: something that to this day drives me crazy with pleasure when I am lucky enough to find someone who knows how to do it just right.

The groans and sighs coming from me were non-stop now and I could feel my come boiling and about to erupt. Somehow, he sensed it too and his mouth came off my dick and he just stared at it. "You have a beautiful cock", he said, and it made me even hotter to know that someone wanted my cock and wanted to pleasure it. Holding it up out of the way, he bent forward again and started to flick his tongue on the sack of my balls - a sensation I'd never expected to experience and which heightened even more the sexual heat coursing through my body.

Now that the peak of pleasure which had threatened to end this had subsided a little, he proceeded to hold tight the base of my cock and use only his tongue on me. He licked the length of my cock, and alternated long strokes with flicks of his tongue on the special places he now knew, from my repeated groans when he touched them, that I loved.

My cock actually throbbed as he squeezed the base of it and seemed to grow in size again as I looked down at it. His eyes were closed, a look of bliss on his face and a low moan coming steadily form his throat as his tongue darted and danced and slid up and down and around my hardness and I could feel myself start to build toward an orgasm again as he put his mouth on me and started to suck and stroke me.

But once again he stopped. Now he held me in his mouth while he reached down and pulled off first my shoes and then my pants, and I awkwardly balanced myself to let him do this, my cock still imprisoned by his lips. Then he reached up and undid the buttons of my shirt and pulled it as I shrugged it off.

Now I stood stark naked in the middle of this dark room, a stranger's room, and I could feel the cool air on the skin of my body everywhere. My skin felt hot and pleasure radiated from the head of my cock down to my balls and up my spine and to my fingertips and my toes and I wanted it to go on forever. All thoughts of who I was and what I was and wasn't were gone. All thought of right or wrong or should or shouldn't had left. I felt like my entire being was in the cock that thrust up and out from between my legs, and the balls that hung below it, and there was just the cool air on my hot skin and sensations of wetness and heat and excruciating pleasure coming from this man on his knees before me who worshipped and adored my cock and who gained such pleasure himself from pleasuring it.

His fingertips now wandered the skin of my entire body with the lightest of touches and raised goose bumps, making my already sensitive skin even more so. He tickled and teased my nipples, sending jolts down to my groin. He stroked my stomach and back. His fingers played with my ass and then down my legs and back up again, exploring every inch he could touch and sending shivers up my spine.

One fingertip brushed my asshole causing me to jerk with both pleasure and surprise, but that pushed my cock even further into his mouth and caused renewed attention to that part of me he seemed to love most.

He once again worked up and down my length, but then he pulled his mouth off me and stopped still. I realized he wanted me to move. I thrust my cock between his lips, sinking it to the back of his throat, then pulled it out so that he could lick and suck on the head before I plunged it deep again. I was able to control the rhythm now and make it last, and he seemed to be able to sense to perfection just what I liked. We were able to keep the pleasure at it's peak with out losing sensitivity or letting it explode out the top.

* * * * *

Once again, he could sense I was coming close to exploding and stopped. But this time he stood. He grabbed my hard-on in his hand and pulled me along after him to his bedroom like an errant boy. There, he told me to get on my hands and knees on the bed and, again in a seeming trance, I did as he told me.

For a second or two I suddenly feared that he wanted to rape me - that he wanted to push his cock into my ass and fuck me. I'd experimented a little, out of curiosity, and found that trying to penetrate my ass was very painful, but that was not what he had in my mind. He caressed my ass with his fingertips again and murmured, "You have a gorgeous ass, too", and the next thing I felt was his lips planting little kisses all over the cheeks of my ass. He followed that up with little flicks of his tongue as well, and I discovered that the skin of my rear end is just as sensitive as my nipples and my cock.

As his tongue flicked out at the V at the top where the two firm orbs of my ass cheeks met, I cried out and pulled away from him. But that was a reflex from the unbelievably intense pleasure his touch had created, and he pulled me back towards him and did it again. Now able to stand the sensations with out flinching, I felt him explore lower and lower between my cheeks. I actually had to grit my teeth against the intensity of pleasure I'd never even imagined.

His tongue teased and teased me, approaching closer and closer to my manhole and moving away again. As his tongue finally found its target I gasped once more. I couldn't believe how sensitive I was there. I groaned as he licked me and started to push his tongue into me. Putting my weight on my head and shoulders, I freed my hands up and reached back to spread my cheeks for him. Emboldened, he pressed his tongue even harder into my hole and started to penetrate it. I couldn't believe it, but I wanted him to.

The sensations of what he was doing had hardened me again. I heard what I came to realize was the sound of him spitting in his hand, lubricating it, and I felt him reach around and grasp my cock with his fingers. He stroked and teased it as he continued his assault on my sensitive rear. His fingers found my favorite spots. His hand closed into a fist and milked the length of my shaft. He rotated his fist on the head of my cock and then with just two fingers and his thumb, he traced the nerves in the length of my sex, making it throb again with pleasure.

Now, with the stimulation of my young and inexperienced body both front and back, I seemed to be lifted into a whole new plane of pleasure. I spread my legs further for him to be able to push deeper into me, and I was panting. An "oh" issued from my lips over and over. I remember that it turned into "oh, my god", and that's all I could say as my world closed down to the center of my body and I left the past and future behind me. Each new motion from his hand and his tongue left me bucking in ecstasy and the universe became my cock, my cock, my cock.

"I . . . I'm going to come", I panted. He grabbed my hips and flipped me onto my back. I spread my legs and he crawled between them. My cock twitched in the cool air of the room, wet from his saliva.

"Play with your nipples", he told me. I caressed them with my fingertips. They were as erect as my cock. He leaned down and blew a breath from my balls up the length of my cock. That tiny touch caused my cock to twitch even more. I was so close to exploding I thought I would erupt without him even touching me.

He held me by the base and lifted my shaft straight into the air. His lips closed over the head of my cock and slid down just far enough for his tongue to play mercilessly on that special spot just below the head. Tiny little flicks, like a trip hammer, barely touching the throbbing surface where my nerve endings screamed with pleasure.

I needed him to suck me hard, to finally take me over the peak which he'd been able to delay for so long. He refused. He kept up the torture with his tongue. With agonizing slowness, I seemed to fall towards completion. Every muscle in my body tensed and I lifted my ass off the bed, trying to thrust deeper into his mouth. He held me down. I needed it to end. I needed to come. Finally, the fulcrum tipped and I went over the edge. The come literally seemed to boil up from inside me and I shot into his mouth as he moaned and mercilessly sucked up and down on my cock. The release was pleasure and pain. I came so hard it hurt. My whole body convulsed as I shot blast after blast into his waiting mouth. I had just gone to a sexual heaven.

I would never be the same.