Gap Year Experience Pt. 01

Story Info
Seduced an by older colleague on my gap year.
1.9k words
4.68
14.9k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is my first attempt at publishing on Literotica - or anywhere else for that matter - so very grateful for any constructive feedback. This is basically autobiographical, and there are potentially several more chapters to come, but thought I would see how the first one is received before taking the plunge. Typed on my iPhone so please excuse any typos]. Thank you.

-------------------------------------

When I was eighteen or nineteen I was on a gap year between school and university, working for a large industrial company in the UK which was sponsoring my degree course.

I was a tall, shy young man. Later, people called me tall, dark and handsome, but I just felt tall, gangly and awkward.

I had zero sexual experience with either males or females. I had an extremely active fantasy life, which was mainly focussed on women, but I had also had crushes on a number of my male friends and acquaintances although these were never admitted to anyone, and I certainly didn't act on them.

In my sponsorship class there were about 10 other students, four of whom were women. Two of them almost immediately paired-off with other guys in the group, and the remaing two, away from home for the first time, embarked on a rampage of promiscuity which was an eye-opener to me, with my complete lack of experience, but unfortunately none of their promiscuity was directed at me!

Anyway, my sex life was soon to move in another direction altogether...

One day I was playing squash at the company sports centre with one of the training managers from the company. I'll call him Andrew, which is not his real name, to spare his blushes. Andrew was a slightly odd man. Rather wooden and nerdy in manner, he was head of our training programme. He was, I guess, somewhere between mid-thirties to mid-forties in age, which seemed very old to me at the time!

The squash match was competitive, but I lost soundly. Afterwards we went to shower. The changing rooms had communal showers, which I was not overly comfortable with, especially with the idea of being naked in front of one of the managers. However, I didn't have much choice so I stripped off and joined Andrew in the shower. He obviously kept himself in shape as he was, if not exactly ripped, certainly trim and toned. However, the most startling thing to me was the size of his cock. I genuinely don't think I had ever seen one so big. Both thick and long, even in its flacid state. We aren't talking stupid "donkey schlong" here, but certainly very, very large.

I was embarrassed but fascinated and didn't know where to look. I tried to keep my gaze at eye level. However he seemed quite openly to be looking at my naked body, and after a minute or two said "You look as though you keep yourself in shape".

I was a bit shocked to have someone so openly acknowldeging that I was naked and that he was looking at me - but also slightly flattered that he liked what he saw. "Thank you" I muttered and then, out of some misplaced politeness added "you too".

He went on "I expect your girlfriend is pleased!"

"Uh, I don't have a girlfriend" I stammered.

"Boyfriend then?" he quickly responded, with a laugh.

I know I blushed bright red and said "No, I don't have a boyfriend. I am not that way inclined" even though I secretly knew that I probably was a bit "that way inclined". Certainly I was finding the experience of having my naked body openly admired by another naked man with a large cock somewhat arousing (as well as embarrassing) and the situation was becoming even more embarrassing as my cock was starting to twitch and swell. It wasn't erect, but it was clearly becoming a "semi" and I could see that Andrew had noticed and smiled slightly to himself.

I tried to change the subject "Are you married?" I asked innocently.

"No I'm not. I used to be but it didn't work out."

I wasn't sure whether I was relieved or disappointed that he wasn't gay.

He abrubtly changed the subject "By the way, that was a good game of squash. You clearly have an eye for racquet games. Do you play tennis?"

Relieved to be off the topic of sexuality I confirmed that I did, and indeed was really more of a tennis player than squash.

"Great, would you like a game one day?"

"Sure"

"Excellent. There are some courts right near where I live. Are you free tomorrow morning (which was a Saturday)."

I agreed to meet him at the courts the next morning.

We dried and got dressed, which gave me ample opportunity to check out his cock again, and I was sure that it had grown a little also.

He had suggested I could stay for a bit of lunch after the tennis and to bring a change of clothes. "You can come back to my place to shower and change" he said breezily. I confess my cock gave a bit of a start at that idea, even though there was nothing overtly sexual in the way he said it.

Next day we played tennis as agreed. Again it was a hard fought game, but this time I came out on top.

It was a warm day, so after we had walked back to his house, whch was only a few minutes away, he showed me upstairs to where the shower was. I was slightly nervous when it transpired that the shower was an ensuite attached to his bedroom. As he showed me up to it I also saw that it was a large wet room arrangement, with two shower heads, and clearly designed for a couple to shower at the same time.

"Time for a quick shower before lunch? Actually it would be quicker if we were both to shower at the same time". He looked at me "Just the same as at the sports centre" he said, reassuringly.

"Uh, ok" I replied, not really knowing what else to say. With that he took off his tennis shirt and shorts and stepped out of his jockstrap. Again I was transfixed by that cock as he stood there naked. He got into the shower and turned it on. I stripped and followed him in.

"Its like the sports centre - but a lot more private he said, smiling. There's nobody to see us. Is that good?"

I swallowed hard and nodded.

"Yes"

He stood much closer than he had done so in the sports centre shower. "You know you are a really good looking guy, I can't believe the women aren't all over you."

" Well they aren't I replied ruefully".

" And you said you aren't into men?"

"Well, to be honest I haven't had sex with anyone so far, so I guess I don't really know. " I knew subconsciously I was leaving the door ajar for him to do something.

"I'm shocked. You mean you are a virgin? But you must have had some sexual experience."

"None" I said.

"Would you like to?"

The question landed with a thud in the shower room.

I said nothing. I couldn't speak.

He took a step towards me. I could feel the water splashing off him onto my naked body and he was so close that if he turned his hips our cocks would touch. He knew that too, and did exactly that. Our two semi-tumescent cocks gently brushed against each other and he took one more step closer so our bodies were touching.

I still couldn't speak. I was terrified, but I didn't want him to stop. My silence was my acquiescence and he knew that.

He reached down to take my hand and placed it on his cock. I started as I felt another man's cock for the first time. He looked me in the eyes and gently wrapped my fingers around it and encouraged me to wank him off. I thrilled as I felt his cock swell under my touch. and massaged the beautiful shaft up and down. He was un-cut and I delighted in pulling back his foreskin to expose the shiny purple glans beneath.

I could barely breathe with excitement. He moaned, and put his hands around the back of my neck and pulled my face towards his, into a French kiss. It felt strange but good and I surrended to the feeling. He ran his hands down my back to my buttocks and pulled me into his groin as I continued to wank him off.

He then took my cock in his hand and returned the favour and we stood there under the running water kissing and wanking each other.

He kissed his way down my chest and knelt in front of me. He looked up at me and smiled.

"You'll remember this" and then took my cock into his mouth. I gasped and closed my eyes, unable, or unwilling, to believe this was actually happening.

My first blow job!

It was an unbelievable feeling to have my cock in someone else's mouth - male or female.

He took my, now fully erect, length deep into his throat. Licking and sucking, and simultaneously wanking me with his hands. His tongue circled my glans, and ran up and down the shaft. He licked my ball sack, and took each testicle into his mouth in turn.

He started soaping my buttocks and arse crack, and then slid a finger into my anus. I gasped with surprise and then grunted with pleasure as he thrust it in and out, frigging my arse as he pulled me deeper into his mouth.

This sensory overload was all too much for me and it didn't take long for me to start to cum. He sensed this immediately and took my cock out of his mouth and squeezed my balls in a powerful grip, twisting them painfully to quel my imminent orgasm "Oh no you don't - not yet anyway!" he smiled.

He did this a few times, edging me, until finally there was no stopping me and I was allowed to cum. I ejaculated in his mouth, what felt like buckets of semen. My legs were trembling and I thought I might pass out, such was the intensity of my orgasm. He gripped me tightly by my buttocks, holding me to prevent me pulling out, and milked my cock of every last drop of semen.

Finally he released me and my flaccid cock slipped out of his mouth. He slowly stood up, running his hands carressingly over my naked body as he did so. He then pulled me in for another French kiss and as he did so I realised he still had my load of cum in his mouth.

As he kissed me he swirled the load of cum around both our mouths, forcing me to taste the salty slime of my own semen. He pulled me close to him, grinding his body against mine and I could feel his hard cock pressing into my belly.

I spat out the cum in my mouth, but I realised that he was swallowing his mouthful.

When he had done so he grinned at me and said "You have wonderful tasting cum but, even so, it is very bad manners to cum in someone's mouth without asking permission first. I'll let it go this time, but if it happens again I might need to punish you - he grinned again, and gave me a playful slap on my bottom. I laughed, slightly nervously, but also noted that a thrill ran through my body at the feel of the slap and the idea, just mooted, of being punished by this man. I wasn't quite sure what it meant, but it felt good and I decided to file it away for future reference...

(to be continued)