All Comments on 'At the Woodchopper's Ball Bk. 01 Ch. 03'

by Kajakie_Karr

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomatic7 months ago

It's almost as you fancy yourself a writer. Quit dithering!

Kajakie_KarrKajakie_Karr7 months agoAuthor

There are a metric ton of stories out there with the MC nailing a dozen women during the first dozen paragraphs. ATWB is listed under 'Novels and Novellas' for a reason.

longslowlicklongslowlick7 months ago

While I am enjoying the story and your writing style. I must say that your release of one chapter a day is becoming a little monotonous. Any momentum built up in the story is completely lost waiting on a new chapter. Would rather see multi chapter or whole story release.

Kajakie_KarrKajakie_Karr7 months agoAuthor

@longslowlick... Well, while I disagree that one chapter a day is too slow, it's out of my hands. I submitted 4 chapters at the same time to Lit and the system and/or moderators scheduled them for release one chapter per day. I don't see a way of altering this in the interface.

If only there was another place where authors could post their Stories Online, eh? At such a site, I could imagine all 13 chapters might already be posted.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't think the author gets that he can just drop the whole story in a single post, but that's cool with me. I actually prefer it when each chapter gets its own separate post.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKajakie_Karr@Kajakie_Karr
ATWB is what I call 'long-form smut'. There isn't much in the way of sex in the early chapters. But keep with it - it will get pretty smutty. I should also add that the tags are intended for the novel as a whole and do not necessarily apply to individual chapters. *** I have...