At Their Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They giggled and shuffled me off to the park across the street. We wound our way through the path. It wasn't long, not much more than a couple blocks in the circuit. The atmosphere was nice. A warm winter day gave a glow to the evergreens.

My eyes, however, rarely left Kat and Lina. I was winded, at least a few steps behind and fading a bit as we made the sixth trip around. The soft bounce as they ran was motivation enough to keep pushing through. To be honest, if I had fallen too far behind, I don't doubt I would've stopped already.

Lina looked back, saying something to her sister, before turning around again, "We can stop for a bit."

I let out a breath of relief and held my hands to the back of my head.

"Here," Kat held out a water bottle to me. I took a deep drink and pushed it out to Lina's hand.

"Can you do a couple more?" Lina asked

I breathed deep, summoning up what little I had left in me and said jokingly, "You trying to kill me?"

"Come on," Kat poked me in the ribs, sending my hands down, on reflex.

"I can try," I said as I tickled Kat's side. It wasn't extremely effective through the synthetic jacket, but she squirmed a bit and made a face.

Lina's fingers played with the zipper on her jacket, "We can promise you a little reward if you can manage it." Her suggestive words were reinforced by a small tug of her zipper to reveal a hint of the thin cloth beneath. It stopped just shy of the middle of her chest as she shot me a wink.

Fuck me, I'm motivated, I thought as we took a slow jog back out onto the path. I managed to keep up a little better, though it was obvious they were taking it slower. Maybe they noticed my condition, not sure if they knew quite how difficult it was for me, but fuck if it isn't hard as hell to run at full mast.

They gave exaggerated cheers as we finally pulled back to the path leading back towards our home. They took a place on either side and put my arms around their shoulders. I gave a little hugging squeeze as we started walking back to the front door.

I was feeling pretty good, though sore as we took the path up the stairs. We arrived in front of the bathroom door. Kat gave it a push with her palm and led us inside. I glanced to Lina as she pushed it closed, once inside.

My heart started to race as Kat's fingers found the zipper on her jacket and shed it swiftly. Lina followed suit before both their hands tugged at my hoodie. Before I knew it, my hands were held out and I was bare from the waist up.

Kat's hands pulled at mine, leading them to her bra. Her reddened cheeks showed a shy expression as she helped me hook my thumbs underneath the cloth and pull it around and up. With a bounce her perfect little breasts were revealed to me. She made no effort to cover herself, eyes searching mine. I felt compelled to bring my hands to cup them. My tongue moved against my cheek, begging to get a little lick of her flushed nipples.

There was silence in the room as her eyes shot down to my gym shorts and my firm need pressing against the front, tenting them obviously. She returned a satisfied smile to me as she moved my hands to her sister. She helped me tuck them like before. Lina was exposed to me as well. My breath quickened as I lingered a look upon her. They were practically the same size as her sister's. Undeniably perky little handfuls. Her nipples were a little paler than the soft rosy pink of Kat's, but they stood at attention blushing.

"You two are absolutely stunning," I managed, mouth feeling terrible dry.

The hungry smiles they gave set my heart racing again. Kat turned to open the shower door, turning on the water in the process. She stayed slightly bent over as her hands peeled her yoga pants away. I could see a dark spot on her underwear before she tugged those as well. I watched, enraptured as they pulled away from her lips. Her back bent a bit more, pushing her glistening pussy into clear view.

She was flushed with arousal as she peeled her pants and panties from her legs, kicking them into a pile against the wall. Lina dug her thumbs along her side, facing me within arm's reach. She pulled everything at once, shimmying her hips to help her shed to bare skin. A little patch of groomed dark hair came into view. I licked my lips as she switched places with Kat, bending over to the shower to test the water. Her exposed lips shone in the light while she shook her little bum a bit and lifted a leg over the edge. The other followed and she stood in the spray, wetting her hair.

Kat followed her in with a grin, Lina stepping back to make room. They pressed together closely, sharing the water. They called out, "You coming?"

Fuck, I might be, I thought as I turned off my brain and shed my shorts and boxers in a maddened rush.

I squeezed in between them as they temporarily made some room, only to close in shortly after. I felt Lina's breasts against my back, slowly rubbing with each breath she took. Kat took a step back as well, leaning her shoulders against my chest.

She didn't pull back when her butt pressed against my erection. Instead, she shimmied it gracefully, aiming me upward to press against her lower back. The base of my erection throbbed as it was enclosed in the soft space at the top of her butt.

I involuntarily jerked my hips, looking down at how close I was to her little honey pot.

Her hand slapped my thigh playfully and reached out for a shampoo bottle. She squirted a bit into her hand, grabbed my own and put some in my cupped palm, and passed it back over my shoulder. Lina pressed closer, feeling her stomach pressing against my bum, as she reached out.

Once she'd grabbed some of her own, she hooked her left leg around my knee so she could reach around to set the bottle back on her right. Bubbles formed and washed away as I quickly washed my short hair. Kat and Lina both pulled back a bit, making use of the spacious shower to escape the spray and lather up their hair. My hands reached out to help Kat who was now facing towards me.

Her eyes closed; she pressed a bit closer when she felt my hands join hers. I poked against her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Her hips pressed forward just a bit and, with the help of the water and bubbles running down her, I slid upwards, trapped between our bodies. The rest of us just barely touched. My right knee pressed against her left thigh. She trapped it in between her legs and she leaned into me. The water hit her foamy hair, rinsing it back to a deep color, broken only by the little pink streaks.

Her knees bent and I felt her wetness press against my thigh. She shivered with a throaty moan and stood nearly still. She slid another inch or two and moved her hands to dig her nails into my chest. She pressed her lips against mine, tongue eagerly searching. When she pulled away my lips tried to follow, but she put her hands on my shoulders and turned me.

Lina stood back a bit, thighs crossed. She had a half lidded lusty gaze. The shampoo was still in her hand as she had likely just done nothing but watch the show before her. Her neck and chest were flushed, and she couldn't stop shaking her hips, likely trying to rub against herself. Palms on my back pushed me closer to her.

She looked straight down as the momentum bumped me against her. She moaned softly and turned. My head rubbed a horizontal path from her stomach around her hips. It was pressed a little painfully between us, sideways when her but pressed against me.

I made a little groan and felt a hand grip me. My own were at my sides and Lina's were busy lathering up her long hair. Looking down, Kat's soapy hand gave a soft tug as she slid it upward and between her sister and me. It escaped after a couple exploratory rubs.

My hands pressed against Lina's side, moving a path up to her sides. Her knees shook as the tips of my fingers gently brushed the side of her breast before tracing a trail around her shoulders to help with her hair.

She stood on tip toes as her butt pressed against the length of me. I inhaled as she returned her heel to the shower floor. The friction against my member stoked my lust. With a little half turn, she made her way around me to the stream of water. My body shifted to follow.

Kat's eyes were firmly fixed on my dick as her soapy hands roamed her body. Her left tweaked at a nipple then palmed one of her breasts, washing herself sensually. The other hand roamed between her thighs, shifting from the left to the right, rubbing the soft skin and moving upwards, but never quite reaching the ultimate destination.

Lina finished rinsing her hair. It fell over her shoulders to her collarbone as she turned to face me. The twins stood side by side, as Lina lifted her hands to grab the loofa from a hook.

"You look like goddesses," I thought aloud.

They responded with a shy giggle and moved in a short, coordinated, step towards me. She pressed the loofa against my chest, moving it slowly to build up some suds. She kept it moving down to my stomach as she moved around to my back. The hand washing left my front, but two others quickly took up the washing.

Kat's hands expertly moved around my chest and stomach, building bubbles, as Lina's moved over my shoulders and back. Her hands soaped up my cheeks before she reached it out and placed it in my free hand.

She pushed my elbow towards Kat, so I began moving, almost mechanically at first. Quickly I began exploring a bit, as I moved from her shoulders to her sides. Kat turned pressed up against me as I soaped up her back. Our bodies slid against each other, and my hands moved slowly.

She pulled away a little, moving my hand to her chest. I soaped eagerly, receiving a soft moan for my efforts as I grew bold and pinched a nipple lightly. She bit her lip and reached out her arm to grab the body wash, flipping the cap and aiming it at Lina's chest. My jaw dropped a bit at the sight of it. Kat giggled and Lina squeaked. My eyes followed her hands rubbing it in, making some bubbles. Kat lead my hands to her sister as I travelled her body with the same enthusiasm. She moaned when I returned to her breasts, giving one a little tweak.

Our hands moved busily against each other. Sudsy bubbles seemingly secondary to the need to explore each other's forms. The act of washing is nearly forgotten as limbs rubbed against limbs. The girls took a little step back, chests heaving as lust-filled eyes took me in. They gave a glance at each other before Kat held out her leg to me. I soaped her up thoroughly, foot to thigh, while my hands did their best to keep her balance. I repeated with the other leg, as her breaths grew heavy.

Kat's hand openly moved between her legs. Her fingers traced agonizingly slow motions as she leaned against her sister's back, half hidden by her body. My fingers grew daring as they moved the soap closer and closer between her thighs. When a fingertip gently found purchase between her lips, I felt a greedy hand grip my shaft.

Kat's hand joined Lina's with some soap. Both roamed with slow motions. The soapy sliding of their hands brought me close quickly. Maybe they sensed it as they slowed down a bit. I regained some composure and continued exploring Lina. I teased her with light touches, getting closer and closer, but avoiding her clit.

Her breaths heaved. She let out a loud moan when I finally didn't stop on my path. I gave her little button a few gently rubs sending shivers down her. Her knees bent slightly, and her hands shot down to my wrist. She led my fingers for a moment before running a hand down the front side of my hand. Her middle finger led mine backwards to her opening. It eagerly accepted my finger to the knuckle with very little effort. Her juices coated my finger instantly. Feeling a little dripping down, she led my wrist to a bend and pushed my finger all the way.

Selina purred as Kat divided her attention between my member and her need. I curled my finger, dragging the tip slowly against her walls. Her hand on mine nearly forced me to speed up my strokes. Her head leaned in, joining us in a deep kiss while our hands stayed busy. Her free hand was against my shoulder, almost holding herself up, while her other then pushed my ring finger to join my middle.

She separated from the kiss to bite down on my neck. Her breath quickened against me as I found her ideal speed and continued. Her whole-body shook, and she let out a loud yell, muffled a little as she leaned her head against my chest.

She fell against me, regaining her ability to stand on her own after a moment. She crawled around me, never fully separating from me.

Kat's hands had stopped moving between her legs. She wore a smile, knowing it was her turn. Then she did something incredibly acrobatic. Her left leg raised slowly, forward and above her head at first. Her toes wiggled a bit at my shoulder. I leaned down a bit on that side so her ankle rested on it. Her strong leg pushed me down to my knee. Lina, draped over my shoulders followed me down.

I began washing Kat as Lina's hands journeyed around my chest, shoulders and stomach. Kat's toes would curl whenever my hands neared her sex. I teased her a bit, before switching legs and repeating.

Her ankle slipped down my back. Her knee rested on my shoulder as I was captivated by the inviting look of her. I washed around it slowly. She growled as I got nearer and nearer but wouldn't yet give in. When I finally did, she began to purr.

Washing was done, but her leg flexed, pulling me a bit closer. I licked my lips as I smelled her desire. She started shaking when I touched her clit. Lina's hands finally moved back to my ignored little fellow. She kissed her way around my shoulder blade as she ran her hands up and down the length of me. My chest tightened as I felt myself approaching the edge quickly. All the touch and go had me close on multiple occasions.

Kat began to buck against my finger, searching its way around inside of her. My tongue wagged on its own, begging for something that was just out of reach.

And then, it wasn't. Lina freed a hand and placed it on my neck. Just the slightest push, met by the flexing of Kat's leg and the thrust of her hips, and I savored her. Straight from the source for the first time. I moaned as my lips wrapped softly around her clit. A flick of the tongue against it as Lina worked her hand feverishly.

I shot off, hitting Kat's foot and the floor around it. My tongue and finger worked softly through my orgasm as Kat's hit. "Fuuuuu," she inadvertently breathed before finishing in a higher pitch, "uuuuck!"

I gave her thigh a little kiss before her leg fell. Lina breathy whisper in my ear as we stood, "You owe me one." She said before moving around to wrap her arms around me and kiss. Her eager lips didn't care about her sister's cum still on me. She licked a bit off my bottom lip as she pulled away. "You taste really good," her glance at Kat was met with a shy giggle.

"Really?" she asked as she caught her breath, moving to hug my side.

She kissed me as well as Lina answered, "Mhmm," she moaned, "Different than me, but still good."

I felt a little stirring at her words. A little more, when she held out her fingers to Kat. She broke the kiss, curiously seeking out her sister's wet hand. Her tongue timidly licked a fingertip before she grew adventurous. A moment later, Lina's fingers left Kat's lips with a suction pop.

"Hmm," she said thoughtfully with a smirk. Her eyes found mine, stunned by what I just took part in, as much as what I just witnessed. "I wonder how he tastes," she stated as she opened the door and stepped out.

Lina gave a fading look at me as she stepped out as well, "Mhmm," she agreed.

They grabbed their towels, dried, and left me in the bathroom alone, hard as a rock again, with only that thought.