At Your Service: Soaked

Story Info
Two nobles find Olivia with a full bladder.
1.2k words
4.11
12.1k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bellalouu
bellalouu
29 Followers

Disclaimer: this contains watersports. If that's not your deal, or if you're into that but don't want to read the series, don't fret, this works as a standalone short story and does not affect the plot. Enjoy.

By midnight, Dameon, the nobles, and I had gathered for the night and were piss drunk. Too piss drunk, in fact, to find a place to piss. No chamber pots, no washrooms, hell, Amon and I would settle for a bucket at this point. This palace was like a fucking maze, complete with long identical hallways that seemed to span acres, and we were not far off from just whipping it out and creating a puddle on the floor.

Suddenly, we were stepping into the kitchen, the heat of the hearth hitting us just before the sight of a slim redhead wearing a short-skirted dress. She catches sight of us at the same time, her eyes going from discomfort to fear, and then to pleading. Amon's eyes flash with immediate hunger, and he shifts the groin of his pants. I also feel my trousers tighten, but I'm sure it's for a different reason. Her hand, for just a moment, reaches under her skirt and she squeezes her crotch. We're not the only ones who have to pee.

When she spots the look I'm Amon's eye, she removes her hands from the dough in front of her, flour chalking them white, and steps back.

"Please..." She whispers with a soft shake of her head, eventually bumping into the counter behind her. Her hands whip to catch its edge so she doesn't fall, her knee coming up slightly as I spot a light trickle of liquid down her thigh. My dick hardens to the point that it's almost uncomfortable; she's only spoken one word and I'm about ready to explode, in more ways than one.

"I didn't know Dameon already had found new help. You want to join me for some fun, Orias?" I hear Amon's grin in his voice. I don't even need to answer; he's already approaching her. The young woman whimpers, still trying to keep distance between herself and the six-foot, devil-eyed man approaching her. Eventually, she runs out of space to flee, and this seemed to be just too much for the poor girl's bladder. She covers her face with both hands as a clear stream of liquid pours down between her legs, some of the stream running in winding rivers down her thighs and around to her calves.

This went on for at least two minutes, Amon's expression amused as I held my dick and tried to hold back in more than one way. The sound of liquid pattering on the floor almost made me piss myself right there, but my grasp keeps me from soaking myself. Sniffling softly, the woman steps side to side in her puddle, her blush bright pink across her nose.

"All done?" Amon asks, and eventually the girl nods, her hands falling to her sides. She's still dripping, the hem of her skirt turned dark and her shoes soaked, but already Amon begins to approach, unbuckling his pants. The woman, probably hoping we'd leave her alone after her accident, shakes her head, mumbling pleas for him to leave her be.

"Dameon will be so upset..." She warns, her lip quivering. Amon ignores her, snatching up her wrist and spinning her on her heels so she is facing the counter. His boots splash as he steps into her puddle and she winces as the cooling liquid hits her ankles. Seeming to be able to forget about his own bladder, he flips her skirt up over her ass and tears her underwear off so quickly that she stumbles.

Leaning in, he whispers something in her ear that I don't catch, but it makes her start crying softly. With her forearms to the counter, she closes her eyes and prepares herself the best she can as Amon aligns himself with her entrance.

"She's wet," He laughs, slowly rolling his hips forward as they both groan. He only settles for a second at her hips before he starts up a steady rhythm, grunting along with each thrust. The young woman, aside from the random sniffle, is silent.

I stroke myself through my pants, the only thing keeping me from releasing my bladder right now being the hardness between my legs. Amon doesn't last long, although I don't blame him, the woman protesting and trying to push him away as his thrusts begin to get more erratic. I hear her gasp as Amon tugs her hips flush to his, filling her.

Amon immediately lets her go and she has to grasp the counter to stay upright, her thigh shaking. But still, she stays in place.

"Your turn." Amon steps out of the way and refastens his pants, gesturing towards her like she was the last dessert left on the tray. My bladder pulses along with my dick, taking a moment to just take in the view of the redhead bent over the counter in a puddle of her own making with seed trailing down her inner thigh before I step up behind her.

Taking my dick out proves to be too much for my bladder; as soon as the air hits me, a solid stream of piss patters against her lower back. She winces as the hot liquid soaks the dry part of her dress as Amon laughs. Piss dribbles out of me, and I almost just let go on top of her, but instead I wait until I sheath my length inside of her. Amon was right, she's soaked, and not just from her accident. The slickness was incredibly inviting, and it only took a second of relaxation for the firehose attached to my bladder to open. She whimpers, liquid pouring out of the imperfect seal between our hips and joining her puddle on the floor.

I rock my hips slower than Amon, wanting to live in this moment for as long as possible. Her sniffles are accompanied with soft noises every time our hips meet, liquid trailing down her legs, until my bladder finally deflates. Without the pressure of my distended bladder on my mind, my other need grows exponentially. I pick up pace, throwing my hips roughly into the redhead before me until I feel the inevitable need for a different release build up. She protests again, weaker this time, as my hips stutter wildly, my length swelling and twitching within her until I let out a moan and empty myself as deep as I can reach.

My pants are soaked, which is a problem, but I'm too euphoric to care. As I step back, the woman slides to the floor, sitting in our collective puddle as Amon walks back up to her, his dick back out. She whimpers, expecting more contact, but instead Amon aims himself at her chest and sighs as he lets his bladder release. Hot piss hits her and she closes her eyes, turning her face away as the hot liquid soaks her to the bone. Shaking himself off with a sigh, Amon finally puts himself away.

"Well, we found the bathroom. Care to head back to the hall? We'll find you pants along the way." Amon starts to walk away from the woman on the floor and I nod, still glowing from the experience. Amon's lack of such glow made me think he does things like this often. I may have to join him more often.

bellalouu
bellalouu
29 Followers