Athena Corp Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*KER-FLAP*

"As of next week, I no longer work for Madam Snow. If you wish to continue seeing me, it will be on my terms."

"What?!?"

"You heard me."

"Then this is..."

"Our new contract. Do have a look."

Time stood still as Jacob pulled back the cover and the binder slowly creaked open. He scanned the page quickly, his eyes growing wider with each sentence. By the time he reached the end of the page, he was dizzy again. His heart palpitated. All his pain and pleasure faded away as the reality of what she was demanding hit him like a semi-truck. It was everything he wanted. Everything he couldn't do. It was impossible.

"You can't be serious..."

She closed the distance to him a bit further, her clacking heels coming to a stop only three feet away. Ana placed her hands on her hips. "Sign it."

"Even if I wanted to, the board of directors would never... It doesn't work that way!"

"You do want to, Jacob. And you own the largest share of the company. Don't lie to me. More importantly, stop lying to yourself. When was the last time you didn't get something you wanted? You can do whatever the fuck you want. And that's the problem."

Jake scoffed and slumped to the side, reeling from the psychological assault as much as the physical.

"Sign it."

"You know this isn't legally binding, right?"

*SMACK*

Her palm lit up his face with the force of a baseball bat and Jake's head swiveled.

"NO SHIT IT'S NOT LEGAL! That doesn't fucking matter, Jake, because you're going to sign it! And once you have, you WILL abide by it, because if you don't, you will NEVER. SEE ME. AGAIN."

Her eyes were furious. His were panicked.

"No... No no no... that's not fair!" His groveling form bowed before her and his head touched the floor. "Please, Mistress... I need you. I love you." He reached out and grasped one of her boots, his sweaty hands caressing the leather gently.

"Fair...? Love...?" Anastasia's cruelest laugh belted out and filled the emptiness of the studio. Her cackling continued as Jacob shivered at her feet, on the verge of sobbing. "When the fuck have you ever cared about fairness? And love? You think a scum-fuck like you is capable of LOVE?!?"

Another gale of laughter ruptured the room and tore into Jacob's psyche. Her breasts heaved as Ana's body shook with howls of incredulity.

"Maybe if you spend the rest of your sad existence beneath my heel, where you belong... MAYBE I'll beat some empathy into you before you die. MAYBE I can make you a whole human being again. But I wouldn't hold your breath, worm."

When Jacob was at his lowest point, she jerked her foot away from his hands. Ana swept her boot under his arms and sent his face careening into the floor. She kicked the binder at him and the metal corner stabbed his forehead, drawing a trickle of blood. The pen shook loose from it's curled hostler and rattled to a stop just beside him.

"SIGN IT YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! SIGN IT AND LET ME FIX THE WORLD!!! SIGN IT AND END THE MISERY YOU'VE CREATED FOR YOURSELF AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS FAILURE OF A PATRIARCHY! You know you want to! You know you'll be happier! You know you want this charade to end! SIGN IT AND UNBURDEN YOURSELF! SIGN IT AND GIVE IT ALL TO ME! DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR PATHETIC, WORTHLESS, SHAMEFUL EXISTENCE! SIGN IT!!!"

Jake sat up, awestruck, gazing at her through blood stained eyelids. He bore witness to the truth as she screamed and called his bluff. Her eyes were sparks of beautiful madness. Her elegant curves heaved in latex. Her breathing was heavy as she berated him and stared down at him contemptuously.

She was right. It was all a charade. His life, until now, including this conversation. He did want it to end. He wanted to be free, just like her. For him, that meant relinquishing all control. For Anastasia, it meant assuming all control. In that fateful moment it became crystal clear to Jacob. The outcome was never in doubt.

He reached a weary arm to the side and took up the fountain pen. He re-positioned the binder in front of him and quickly scrawled his name along the line. Just like that, it was done. Truthfully, as he set the pen aside, Jake was sure he'd never felt better in his life. A millstone the weight of entire planets was lifted from his heart and mind.

Jacob looked up anew and saw a treasure greater than all the riches the world could supply. A thin, amused, but utterly genuine smile had spread across his Domina's lips. She was the Mona Lisa in latex and her eyes had grown serenely calm.

Ana stepped forward and took his smooth head in her shiny, gloved hands. She pulled his kneeling form to her body, his face pressed against her rubbery pelvis. Anastasia stroked him gently as the tension evacuated the room.

"Very good, slave. Our pact is made."

All that Jake was, all that he had and all that he would ever be was now in Anastasia's hands. His submission was complete and she would relieve him of his every worry.

As his mind blanked and Jake entered the sublime solace of total surrender to a Goddess' will, Ana's mind exploded with endless new possibilities. Soon she would have the power, the resources and the organization to shape the future. She would plan carefully, strike swiftly and begin to correct the countless injustices of history. She would use the machinery man had built against him until old paradigms crumbled and civilization could begin to meet its true potential.

Ana's good fortune would not be horded. Her life would not be spent in the pursuit of more, but better, for everyone. It was not enough for her and Jake to be free. In her mind, all women and men should be afforded the same freedom that they now enjoyed. That was the ambitious benchmark by which she would judge her life from this point on.

Jake Telos was but one individual, yet the yielding of his entire life and fortune to Anastasia Dominique Sins represented so much more. This was the day a new future was made possible. This was the fall of man.