Athena Corp Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi's eyes went wide. She stared at her friend as the server arrived with her second drink. Ana brought it to her lips and imbibed deeply, looking out at the crowd bar and the rows of widescreen TVs.

"Girl, you know you're kinda scary sometimes, right?"

Ana laughed and leaned back. Her leather jacket creaked against the pliable booth. She ran her free hand through her hair as a grin spread across her face. "Good. That's the vibe I'm going for."

Brandi smiled knowingly at her oldest friend. "How's work? Madam Snow's treatin you right, yeah?"

"It's been good" Anastasia nodded. "Better than I expected. She's kind of humorless, but she runs a tight ship. Can't complain about the money."

"So, you're gonna stick around?"

"For a little while, yeah. I still want to break out on my own. I want to be free, you know?"

"I know what you mean, but I also know there's nothing more freeing than being set for life" Brandi stated before sipping her mimosa.

"Set for life? What do you mean?"

"Once Madam Snow knows a woman is reliable, they start getting shots at the big gigs. Premium clients who pay a premium price for premium service. Sometimes you're even commissioned for an exclusive gig. They can turn into long contracts and huge money if the client likes you."

"Really? How come I haven't heard about this yet?"

"Six months is the benchmark for entry. You need to have the right skills, too, but I'm sure you've already impressed her in that regard. Stick around a little longer and I have no doubt Madam Snow will promote you to the big leagues."

* * * * *

*PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP SHLORK SHLORK SHLURP SHLURP*

"MMMMPPPGGHHHHH! ARRGGHHHHH!!! MMMGGGMMLLLPPPPP!!!!"

Ana pounded his bound, helpless form. The determined Domina shoved ten inches of thick, shiny black cock into his stretched-wide pucker with each thrust. She gripped his hips fiercely and shafted him with vigor, the giant rubber scrotum of her massive strapon pummeling Jake's tortured ball-sack painfully.

Her eager slave was bent over a leather sofa. His cock remained caged but his predicament had grown more severe. His balls were now sandwiched between a brutally tight humbler below. It was a cruel device of wood and iron that clamped down on the flesh between the scrotum and penis. His sack had turned a light purple color as blood rushed to it but was unable to escape. Each time Ana speared him with her enormous rubber schlong, a bolt of agony surged through his lower body and up his spine.

"Hmmpph! You love this too much, slave. A true cock whore and pain slut! Isn't that right?"

"YEFFF MIFFREFF!!! MMMMPPPGGHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Anastasia scoffed and slammed her hips into him even harder. His body jolted against the couch as his arms remained tightly bound behind him. She'd not only fastened his wrist cuffs together behind his back, but run a chain through their D-rings and secured it to his collar. His arms were pulled up and behind his back achingly, his limbs getting more sore by the moment.

Each aggressive plunge into his ass caused his locked arms to yank on his collar, tightening it around his throat. His legs were held wide-open by force, ensuring his asshole remained an easy target. Jake's ankles were locked into the heavy steel spreader bar on the ground. He could do nothing but grumble and moan into the ball-gag, drooling spittle all over the glossy leather sofa as she assaulted his defenseless rear.

It still wasn't enough. He was enjoying it far too much.

*SCHHHLLOORRRRPPP*


She extracted her Goddess cock from his brutalized bottom and took a step back. Ana admired her work: a beaten, bruised and thoroughly violated ass. A smile crossed her lips as she watched it drool lubricant, perspiration and frothy filth. Ass-fucking men was, by far, her greatest pleasure. Her favorite aspect of the career she'd chosen. But she liked it even better when the intensity was dialed up beyond what they expected. When she pushed their limits. When the fact that it wasn't just about what they wanted was driven home with excruciating clarity.

Her heels struck the hardwood floor and her steps echoed through the room. Ana strode to her bag of goodies, pondering what she should use to spice things up.

"I think it's time for one of my special lubes. What will it be today..."

"RRGGGHHHHHMMMM!!! MMWWWPPHHMMMMLLMMMM!!!"

The metal of his bindings rattled as Jake squirmed on the couch. He knew he was in for it. Ana's throaty laugh filled the room as she rifled through her supplies. She found the small bottle of Tabasco sauce and pulled it free.

"Ah, yes. This will do nicely."

She wouldn't tell him what he was about to get. Not until the last second. The anticipation was the best part. Or the worst, depending on which end you were. All he could do was quiver and mumble as she stalked back to him, her giant phallus bobbing before her and dripping lube on the floor. She removed the cap from the red bottle and tossed it aside as she came to a stop at his prone form.

Anastasia tipped the bottle and carefully drizzled the fiery red contents all over her latex weapon. She didn't stop until the tiny bottle was empty and every drop of liquid hot pepper was coating her fat length. The bottle hit the floor with a clang and rolled into the distance. Ana grasped her strapon and glided her hand up and down. She made sure both the top and bottom of her weighty cock was slathered in spicy goo.

She hunched down and prepared to re-enter his sodomized sphincter. The tip of her Tabasco-drenched python paused at his entrance as the tension built. Jake's breathing was heavy and his metal bonds clinked and rattled as his nerves shot through the roof.

"It's time to heat things up, BITCH!"

She plowed the dripping strapon through the stretchy ring of his pucker and Jake's eyes flew open to their widest circumference. Ana went balls deep in one smooth motion and began gliding in and out of his anal walls. She entered a steady rutting rhythm and the searing fire spread quickly. It didn't take long for the acetic acid and blistering capsaicin to register in his sensitive anatomy. Brutal heat began building up on his mucous membranes as Ana dug her fingers into his flesh and fucked him like a back alley whore.

"MMRMMRRRARRRGGGHHH!!! ARRRRGGHHHMMMPGGHHHMMPPPHHH!!!!"

*PLAP PLOP SCHLOPP SCHLOPPP SHLURRPP PLUP PLAP PLAP*

The hot sauce dripped down from her pumping strapon. It glistened on the floor and ran from the edges of his tortured pucker all over his balls and shackled dicklet. The burning sensation became overwhelming and Jake saw stars. His vision began to go hazy as his eyes watered and he felt the scorching sauce-slick cock ram into his asshole and batter his inflamed balls over and over again.

"RRRRVVVVGGGLLLMMMPPPP!!!! RRRRMMMMMMGGGHHHHHHPPPPHHHHH!!!!"

Ana's haughty cackle filled the room as she filled him with blistering cock repeatedly. Jake sobbed and screamed around his rubber gag, his metal bondage clinking and snapping as she throttled him endlessly. Her eyes grew wild as she watched him flail below, her hips slamming into his bound, struggling form as fast as she could manage. Her latex-wrapped body glowed with a pleasure that was even greater than orgasm. It was a bliss that pitiful vanillas could never comprehend.

She hated this loathsome sack of refuse. Ana hated his stupid, bald head. She hated Jake's lazy right eye. His annoying, dorky voice. She hated the fact that on some level, even though his anus was on fire, he was still enjoying this. She hated everything about him. Or perhaps... No, that wasn't right. She didn't hate him. Not personally. In fact, she pitied him. It was what he represented that she hated.

Jake was the pinnacle of patriarchy, greed and cruel, utilitarian exploitation. He had reached the top in a system designed for men of his ilk to succeed. A world controlled by sociopaths just like him. He harvested the sweat and blood of millions, stepping on their bodies to reach his perch.

The established order forcefully and frequently proclaimed he'd earned every penny of his billions. That he'd built a company that was slowly eating the world with nothing but gumption, hard work and some bright ideas. He was responsible for it all and therefore deserved it all. That was the narrative the company, the media and existing political institutions crafted and reinforced.

There was just one problem. It was fucking bullshit and he knew it. They all knew it. Every one of these disgusting swine, slurping at the trough of unearned wealth, knew it at their core. Every meal they ate was stolen. Every comfort they enjoyed, robbed. They pretended to be dragons, jealously guarding and forever adding to their mountains of gold. They were vultures, one and all, and deep down they knew the truth.

That was the real reason wealthy men of influence hired women like her to torture their bodies. To flay their backs, drill their asses, kick their cocks and beat their balls. It wasn't just the rush and the dopamine high that followed a session of crippling pain that they were after. The thrill of subspace was not their greatest desire. They wanted, no, needed, atonement. And what they needed would not be found in any church or temple. They could only receive it from those they had wronged the most. Nothing else would suffice.

In the deepest part of their psyche, beyond conscious thought, they understood it was the suffering and drudgery of countless people that made their empires possible. That their luxury was built on human misery. That their industries were destroying the planet to make their stock prices go up at every opportunity. That the workers who made their profits possible were abused, belittled and shortchanged every day of their lives.

They knew, also, that women around the world performed endless unpaid labor. That their efforts were just as, if not more, important to the functioning of society. But in thousands of years of human history they had been excluded from most decision making, blocked from leadership, shunned, mocked, ignored, berated, beaten, raped, kept as chattel and tossed into the gutter on a whim.

How much personal suffering would ever balance out those scales? It was this system, going all the way back to the beginning, that made Jake possible. But ignoring that, how much suffering would balance out his scales? How would an accounting be reached for his crimes? For the misery just the CEO of Athena Corp had unleashed on the world? There was no amount of pain that would ever be enough and this pathetic, bald bitch-boy knew it.

*PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP SCHLURRRP SCHLURRP SCHLORRRP SCHLORRP*

"UUURRRMMMMGGGPPHHH!!!RRLLLMMMMAAAAARRRGGHHHGGGGLLLLMMMM!!!"

"BURN YOU SORRY SCUMFUCK!!! TAKE IT!!!!"

* * * * *

SIX MONTHS BEFORE THE FALL

Jake stared at his memo pad, reviewing the notes for the women he'd interviewed so far. It had been a long morning and he hadn't yet come close to finding the right candidate. There'd been many beautiful women brought before him, but none with the right disposition. Many of these girls were good at faking it. At seeming harsher, more mysterious or more intense than they actually were. But the eyes didn't lie. Jake looked into those hollowed windows and perceived the truth within each time.

He'd been with many Dommes in his day and knew exactly what he wanted. Jake was going to a lot of trouble to find a needle in the haystack, but he knew it would be worth it in the end. He wanted his next Mistress to be long term and the agency he hired promised discretion, skill and passion. It was the latter that seemed to be lacking so far.

Jake heard footsteps in the distance and looked up. He was about to launch into his introductory spiel when he realized it was his assistant, Jacqueline.

"Are you ready for a break yet? Miss Snow says we can adjourn for a while whenever you'd like."

"No, I'd like to get in a few more before lunch. Send in the next candidate, Jackie."

"Right away, Mr. Telos."

Her heels clacked into the distance and Jake looked out the window. From the view of his towering office, cars skittered about like ants below. The streets were veins pumping with the blood of human capital. The people on the sidewalks weren't even ants. They were specks barely perceptible to the human eye. Carriers of nutrients to the greater organs. Most would never be anything more.

Louder footfalls entered the office and Jake turned to find a tall, buxom blonde approaching. She looked just over six feet in her high-heeled boots. Subtracting three or four inches, Jake guessed she was five nine or ten. As she strode further into the dimly lit room, her features became more clear.

A fit body and generous D-cup breasts filled out her full, leather attire. Not an inch of her below the neck wasn't covered in gleaming black. Wonderfully thick thighs, barely contained by leather pants, stretched down into shiny thigh-highs. Jake had seen much fetish attire that morning, but no one wore it quite as well this stunning beauty.

She hadn't bothered with any accessories. No officer's cap or crop in her hands. Just a pair of ornate, silver earrings dangling from her lobes that drew you in like tractor beams. Her beautiful face and stormy eyes did the rest. The frames of her glasses were the same color as her crimson lips. Her gaze was cold and the frigid stare of this ice queen was real. Jake could already tell there was no act being performed here. His pulse quickened.

"Please, have a..." He was about to indicate one of the chairs in front of his desk but she sat down before he could get the words out. "Right" he finished before extracting the next profile from the folder Madam Snow had given him. The stunning blonde crossed her legs. Her leather creaked as she took a casual, relaxed pose and leaned back in the seat.

Ana's piercing gaze traced him up and down. He felt like an animal in the wild. Prey that was about to lunged upon and torn to shreds. Jake relished the feeling. He looked down and gave the document outlining the applicant in front of him a quick study.

"Pleasure to meet you, Anastasia Dominique... Sins?"

"I'm sure it is."

"That's quite a name! Is it authentic? Or a professional one?"

"I changed my last name when I got into the business. The rest is my original name."

"Ah. Yes, I can see how that might draw more inter--"

"That's not why I did it." She cut him off. "I took the name because I like it."

Jake held up his hands in surrender. "Fair enough. I suppose I don't need to introduce myself."

"I doubt there's a man, woman or child in this nation who hasn't seen your picture or at least heard your name."

"Now, now! Flattery will get you nowhere."

"That wasn't flattery." Her gaze was stony. Fixed. Jake could practically feel her grip tightening on him.

"It says here you got a BA in Psychology from Whitman. Good school! What made you want to be a psych major?"

"I enjoy getting in people's heads. Deconstructing them. Understanding what makes them tick. It's the ultimate advantage."

Jake nodded as he jotted down some notes. Her profile listed every kink he'd ever had an interest in and some he'd never imagined trying. Every hair on his body was standing on edge.

"Know thyself and know thy enemy and in one hundred battles thou shall never be in peril" Ana quoted Sun Tzu as her gaze shifted to the window.

His eyebrows shot upward as he studied the leather Goddess in front of him. Beautiful. Intelligent. If she was half the sadist her vibe was giving off, she just might be the one.

"That's great. I certainly appreciate insightful women."

Her stare turned back to him. "I doubt that." Ana's steely gray eyes bore into his. They contained the slightest highlights of teal blue. Jacob discovered in them a hurricane waiting to be unleashed.

He chuckled and leaned back in his chair. Jake hunched in the shadows while she sparkled in the light. Jake wished there was a skilled photographer or painter on hand to capture the moment forever. It had that rare energy that signaled the beginning of something momentous.

"Tell me, Miss Sins. Do you enjoy your work?"

"Of course. If I didn't, I wouldn't do it."

"And what is it you like about it?"

"Putting men in their place and giving them exactly what they deserve."

"What is a man's place? And what does he deserve?"

"It depends on the man."

"True" Jake said with a nod. "I hope it's not presumptuous to ask, since we barely know each other, but please humor me." He paused before asking the pointed question. "What do you think I deserve?"

She didn't flinch. Her eyes burrowed deeper into his soul. "Hard to say before I strip you of that ego and tear down every barrier you've built. But based on what I know of you, you deserve... a lot."

Ana had no need for lengthy descriptions of how fiercely she would deal with him. Her gaze, posture and every tiny gesture said a million words. Jacob was entranced. Moments passed and only the ticking of the grandfather clock on the wall marked the passage of time in the otherwise chilling silence.

"I think that's all I need." Jake rose from his chair and extended his hand across the desk. "Thank you very much for coming in tod--"

Anastasia stood, turned and stalked toward the door. Her boot heels struck the floor sharply as she showed herself out. Jake could only watch the tight leather shine and squeeze around her amazing curves as she strode out of his office. He waited until the door had closed to sit back down and reach for the intercom.

"Jackie."

"Yes, Mr. Telos?"

"Send the rest home. We're done here."

* * * * *

*SCHWAAAPP SCHWAAAPP SCHWAAAPP*

The thin rattan cane bit into Jacob's back with sizzling intensity. Fresh welts of anguish appeared on his quivering body every time she flailed his flesh. Jacob was on the floor, quivering as his limbs and joints ached. He was free of restraints now, but he'd been ordered into a planking position by his Mistress. His body sweated profusely and wobbled as his strength threatened to give way. He knew he couldn't hold it much longer, but he didn't want her luscious lashes to end. The delicious slap of hardened stem on skin echoed through the room with each mighty blow.

*SCHWAAAPP SCHWAAAPP SCHWAAAPP SCHWAAAPP SCHWAAAPP SCHWAAAPP*

Jake cried out in pain and exhaustion as he crumbled to the floor. He gasped, breathing hard as his dripping body splayed before his Goddess. Ana tossed her crop on the bondage table.

"We're done for today."

Jake fought through his blurred senses, still high on endorphins and the burning euphoria of fresh bruises. "Wait, don't we still have a half hour?"

She stalked around to his front, looking down at her broken slut. "Shut up, slave. I said we're done. You've had enough."

He groaned and pushed himself into a kneeling position. Jake raised his head and gazed up at his glorious Domina. "It's never enough. We both know that."

She stared at him with stone-cold eyes, her arms crossed below her breasts. She let her gaze linger a few moments before turning and strutting back to her bag. Ana spoke to him over her shoulder as she retrieved the key that would unlock her future. "Our contract is over, as of next week."

"I'll get in touch with Madam Snow immediately. We'll--"

"No." The word cut the air like folded steel. She retrieved a leather binder from her things before straightening her body and walking back to her thirsty submissive. The ceiling lights beamed off her latex form, creating a radiant glow around her curves. She tossed the binder in front of Jacob.