Athlete Partner

Story Info
Their workouts went beyond just "working out".
5.6k words
4.48
9.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This story was inspired by a couple of other stories I read in the past, and so any similarities or things that may look or sound familiar are mere coincidences***

*****************************************

School was out for the summer. Without the stress of classes and due homeworks, Kunle felt he could relax and work harder on his workouts. Over the last semester, he had hardly had time to run or visit the gym. He felt bloated and seemed to have gained a couple of pounds, pounds he desperately wanted to burn off. The new summer holidays gave him the time and chance to step up his game in getting himself back to shape. He decided to workout at seven every morning. He figured running a couple of laps a day around the track with some full body work would burn off about an hour, giving him enough time to shower and change before heading off to work. He was pleased with his new routine. Because of the absence of students from campus, the track and gym were usually empty at that time of the morning, save for a couple of contractors who were renovating parts of the sports complex. He enjoyed the early morning runs and he was able to get a lot of work done before the sun became too hot.

He had been jogging and exercising by himself for about a week when one morning he noticed someone else on the track. He had been running and was at the two-hundred-meter mark when he saw the person exit the building and walk onto the track. From where he was, he saw it was a young lady. She did a couple of stretches before starting her run. Because of the distance between them, he didn't have the chance to catch up with her before he finished his run. He was in the middle of a couple of stretches when she ran by. Kunle observed her out the corner of his eye. She looked quite fit and she was going at a steady pace. He did a couple more exercises, watching and waiting until she made a final sprint and came to a stop a few yards away from him.

She panted as she breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath. She stretched her hamstrings and powerful leg muscles. She did a couple more stretches and walked up to where he sat on the edge of the track.

"Hi there." Kunle said.

"Hello." She replied. Her body dripped with sweat. She was mixed-race; a half-caste African-American. Her light-colored skin glistened in the morning sun. She had on a pink sports bra and black tights. He could see a slight hint of a six-pack on her washboard abs. Her medium sized breasts pushed against her top and Kunle watched as they rose and fell to her breathing.

"What are you training for?" she brought him back to the present.

"Training? No, I'm not training. I'm just running to keep myself fit."

"Oh. I thought you were an athlete." The girl replied. She flicked some sweat off her forehead with her finger.

"Are you an athlete?" Kunle asked.

"Yeah. I run for the track team."

"School's out."

"That's no excuse for not training."

"That's true. I'm Kunle, by the way."

The girl looked down at him with her large, blue eyes. "Keisha. My name's Keisha."

He reached his hand up and she took it for a shake.

"Help me up." He said.

She braced herself and pulled him to his feet with minimum effort. She was a strong girl.

"Do you jog often?" she asked. They both walked into the building and towards the locker rooms. "I thought it would be a good idea to jog here before going to work in the mornings. I work not quite five minutes from here. How about you?"

"Same thing. I run every day." He replied.

"Oh great. We can work out together then. Push each other, if you don't mind."

Kunle imagined the powerful girl jogging beside him and wondered if he would be able to keep up. "Sure. That's a great idea."

"Settled then. I could come up with a workout routine. It may involve a lot of running though."

"That's not a problem." He tried to keep his eyes on her pretty face and stop glancing at her breasts that were standing right there in front of him.

"Great. So when do you want to meet?" They had stopped in front of the men's room. The ladies' locker room was a few doors down.

"I usually get here by seven in the morning. Gives me enough time to work out before the sun gets too hot. I usually do everything for about an hour, hour and a half tops, get enough time to shower before grabbing breakfast and going to work. I work on campus."

"That's a good plan. When do we start?"

"Tomorrow's a good day, if you're not doing anything."

"Sure. Tomorrow's fine."

"Splendid. See you at seven, then."

She walked away towards the locker room and Kunle couldn't help but stare a bit at her firm arse.

***************************************************************************

Over the next few weeks, Keisha took Kunle through the paces. He didn't know there was more to a workout until he went through her regime with her. After each hour, he felt stiff and his muscles ached. He didn't want to seem weak so he tried his best to keep up with her.

"C'mon, you lazy bum!!" she laughed at him one day. They had both been running around the track and this was their tenth and final lap. Keisha had sprinted way ahead of him and Kunle was exhausted. He pushed himself harder.

"That's it. Just a little bit more!!" he heard her yell. She had reached the finish line and was jogging on one spot waiting for him. Kunle roared through the pain as he sprinted the final few yards to the end. He gasped and panted hard, trying to fill his lungs with air. His muscles were on fire.

"That's it!!! I knew you could do it!" Keisha laughed. She wrapped her sweaty body around his in a quick hug.

"Keisha, you're gonna kill me!!!" Kunle panted. His legs gave way and he collapsed on his back and stared at the sky.

"Get up!!! There's no air down there!!! Keep moving. It helps."

Kunle stumbled up and sat. After a while, his breathing stabilized. He stared up at the beaming girl. They did a couple of stretches before heading towards the locker rooms.

"Sometimes next week I want us to do a long-distance run." She suggested after they had showered and before they parted.

"How long?"

"Maybe about ten miles. It should take us about an hour or so."

Kunle shuddered. He wasn't looking forward to it but didn't want to seem like a chicken.

"When do you want to do it?"

She thought for a moment. "I'm going out of town this weekend. Probably next weekend?"

Kunle thought he could manage that. At least he'll have a week to get ready. "Sure. Saturday?"

"Saturday morning's great."

*************************************************************************

They set off early. The day was nice and sunny. The running pace seemed to be comfortable for both of them. They chatted back and forth about the great weather. Kunle liked the way her legs looked in her shorts. She really did have a nice butt and he got a glimpse of a dimple on her left cheek as wind caught the flaps on her shorts.

"You mind if I take my shirt off?" Kunle asked.

He saw her hesitate a bit "Not at all," she said casually.

He pulled his shirt over his head and caught her looking him over with keen interest as he rolled it up to carry along. He wasn't sure, but she seemed pleased with what she saw.

"You mind if I take off mine?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Feel free to take off whatever you like." Kunle responded playfully.

She laughed as she pulled her tank top over her head. Her sports bra accented her trim stomach and lithe shoulders and arms. Kunle could see where her nipples pushed out the fabric ever so slightly. Looking at her produced a stir in his loins. Unfortunately, the shorts he had picked out that morning were rather old and the lining was very loose. He could feel his dick working its way out the side of the lining as it became partially erect. He hoped Keisha hadn't noticed. Embarrassed, he picked up the pace slightly and tried to calm down. Keisha caught up easily. A couple of drivers honked their horns and waved as they sped by. She regularly checked her watch and after a while, she informed him they'd reached the halfway mark.

"Time to turn around." She announced. "You're not tired yet, are you?"

"Actually," Kunle said, "I have been enjoying your company so much I was not paying attention."

She beamed a smile. "Same here. But we should head back now."

They both did an about face and started back. Before he knew it, they were approaching the sports complex. Kunle put his shirt back on as did she. They came to a stop where they had started.

"Good time." Keisha said, glancing at her watch. "fifty-two minutes."

"Great." Kunle replied. His leg muscles and arms ached. They walked through the parking lot towards the gym entrance.

"You want to cool down in the shade of that tree there for a minute?" she pointed at a large cottonwood tree off to the side of the building. They walked over and she started to stretch at the base of the tree. Kunle limped behind her. After a minute or so, she sat down on the grass.

"Hey. Could you hold my feet while I do a couple of crunches?" she asked as she leaned back in the starting sit-up position.

Kunle plopped down painfully in front of her. "Sure," he replied.

He got on his knees in front of her and put his hands on her feet. She immediately started to do some half-sit-ups. He was having a little trouble keeping her feet down, so he got a little more of his weight on her feet using his shins to hold her feet and held on to her calves instead. She did not seem to mind. In that position, Kunle quickly realized he could see right down her shorts to her crotch through the inner lining. He could not help but notice that she did not have any panties on under the lining and could see the darkness of her slight pubic hair through the semi-transparent black mesh-like lining. He immediately felt his dick swelling and working its way out the edge of the lining of his shorts again. By the time she came to a stop on a count of forty he already had a raging erection.

"Your turn," she said. He must have had a strange look on his face. "You want me to hold your legs now?" she asked.

"Uhmmm," he stammered feeling very uncomfortable. He did not want her to see him sticking out like that. The bulge was hidden while he was in his current position, but that would change if he laid on his back.

"Here. Go ahead," she said as she sat up and she playfully pushed him back. Kunle was a little off balance and moved back with her slight push. Uh oh, he thought. He landed on his back with a thump and felt his dick spring up through his left pant leg.

He saw her eye catch the movement, and in slow motion, watched her mouth form an "O" of surprise. Her large eyes grew into saucers.

"I'm sorry Keisha. I didn't mean..." Kunle said. He tried to adjust himself. She must have sensed his embarrassment because her expression changed from surprise into one of playful amusement.

"Here, let me help you count," she said and reached down and put her finger very lightly on the underside of his dick just below the head and ran it along the bottom. Her touch was electrifying. It was more like a tickle than a caress.

"That's one," she said slyly. "Come on, give me a crunch." Kunle did a half-hearted crunch.

"Oh, that just won't do. Come on. One," she repeated and touched him again. This time, he did the crunch with more enthusiasm.

"Much better," she said with a wink. "Two." Two fingers, running both along the base of his dick. It swelled in response.

He did another crunch and received the reward of a very nice caress along the full length of his shaft. "Three," she continued; now breathing through her mouth. He gave her another and this time felt her give him a full-handed pump that sent a wave of pleasure through him.

"Four...five...six...c'mon give me one more...seven..." she continued pumping, now quite obviously flushed.

At that point, they heard a group of people come out the door just around the corner. Keisha looked up and quickly covered him up by pulling his pant leg over his exposed member. Kunle sat up just as they appeared and Keisha scooted back and sat cross-legged as three or four contractors came into view. Keisha smiled as they greeted them. They waved back and kept talking among themselves, engrossed in their conversation. The four of them walked over to a nearby Ford F250 truck and got in. As soon as the doors closed, both Keisha and Kunle burst into nervous laughter.

"Ooh, that was close," she said still laughing. They watched the truck pull out of the parking lot. He looked up at her and said, "I guess we should head back in."

It was a little awkward as they walked back into the building and walked towards the locker-rooms. Neither of them had any words to say. When they finished showering and walked to the parking lot, he turned to her. She turned back but neither of them could say anything.

"Well, I guess we...err...see on Monday?" she asked.

Kunle ran his hand over his head. They were both embarrassed. "Err...yeah."

"Well...okay!" she beamed like a schoolgirl. By now they had reached her car and she placed a hand on the door handle. Kunle hesitated first then lowered his face and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks." Keisha said as she turned and got into her car and drove away.

***************************************************************************

Over the next day, Kunle thought about the close encounter. He hoped it hadn't made things awkward between them. He liked the girl. He decided the first thing he'd do on Monday was to apologize.

Keisha didn't come on Monday, and Kunle feared the worst had happened. Maybe she had decided not to train with him anymore. He waited a bit longer on Tuesday hoping she'd show up, but when it was almost nine, he sadly concluded she wasn't coming. He headed to the showers to get ready for work. He couldn't do much throughout that day as his mind kept going back to her. After a couple of hours, when he finally realized he wasn't getting any reasonable work done, he decided to clock off work early.

He didn't feel like working out on Wednesday, but he decided to go anyways. He ran just once around the track and was doing a few stretches when, to his relief, Keisha appeared. She was in her usual outfit and walked up to him, a large smile on her face.

"Hey Kunle." She beamed at him.

"Hey."

"Sorry I didn't make it yesterday. Something I had to take care of came up. I'm sorry."

"Okay." He was relieved it wasn't what he had been thinking.

"Missed me?" she asked coyly.

Kunle smiled. "The workout was quite dry without you."

"Only the workout?" she asked, cocking her eyebrow.

"Well...everything else."

She smiled. She began to do her stretches. "You not working out?"

"I've already gone round the track. I want to take it slow today. I'm still feeling the effects of the last run we did."

"Okay. I'll run a few times around and call it a morning."

To be honest to herself, Keisha didn't feel like running either. She had lied to him about something coming up the day before. The whole incident between them had played through her mind and she had wondered what had gotten into her to make her attempt it. Was it his rugged handsomeness? His boyish charm? She realized she was beginning to like him. She had not wanted to face him until she figured out what was going through her mind. Today, she had decided to come after fighting with her conscience. She ran around the tack twice and did a couple of stretches near him. Kunle watched her closely.

"Keisha." He said. "About the other day..."

Keisha felt herself blush. "What...day?" she asked, even though she knew which exact day he was talking about.

"You know what day I mean." He paused long enough that she had to look at him. "I didn't mean for myself to get so...excited. You do have a nice body. I couldn't help it. I'm sorry."

Keisha smiled despite her sudden embarrassment. She was glad she could get a reaction from him. "You don't need to say sorry. It's one of those things."

"No hard feelings?"

"What for?"

"I hoped it wouldn't make things awkward between us."

"No. to be honest, I was even surprised I attempted it myself." She laughed.

********************************************************************

They worked out hard for the next few days, incorporating pushups, crunches, and light muscle exercises into their routine. On Saturday, they did another leisurely 10-mile run, and by the time they were through, Kunle's muscles were sore.

"I think some time in the sauna'll do you good. I'll do the same." Keisha suggested after they had completed their stretches. She had noticed him wincing in pain. "I'll see you when we're done." She turned and disappeared into the locker room. Kunle thought about it for a moment. At any rate, he thought, after such a long week of continuous running, his muscles were stiff. He decided to take her suggestion and sweat a bit in the sauna. There was one in each of the locker rooms. The heat might help him loosen up. He changed out of his workout clothes and took a quick shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist and headed into the sauna.

The room was quite nice. The steamy heat was refreshing. Droplets of water stuck fast to the walls and ceiling and a thick relaxing vapor enveloped him. As he sat down, he immediately felt the sweat break out over him. Kunle sighed and leaned back against the upper bench, closed his eyes, and enjoyed the smooth jazz pumping in through the sound system. He was glad he listened to her. He could feel all the pores of his skin opening, and soon he was dripping in sweat. He inhaled the deep mist and expelled it slowly. Aaaaaaahhhhhh... pure bliss.

He leaned back and relaxed. He had been there all of five minutes when he felt the whoosh of cold air as the door opened, and Keisha stepped inside.

"Hi there." She beamed at him.

Kunle gulped. Her hair had been pulled back and tied in a small ponytail. The towel she had around her body wasn't as big as it should have been, and as she lifted the hem to cover her breasts, the lower hem rose to leave her bottom decidedly uncovered. She quickly adjusted the lower hem downward to address her naked bottom, but her breasts popped out the top.

"Oh screw this." she hissed, and let the towel be. She smiled at a startled Kunle who was trying to wrap his head around her presence in there.

"Wha...what are you doing? This is the men's locker room."

"Well, I thought it'll be nice for both of us to stay together and chat, since we're almost the only ones in the whole building." she said, still trying to adjust the towel around her, "Besides, for some reason, the sauna in the ladies' room isn't working."

She pushed her arms above her head and stretched herself, reaching for the ceiling and her breasts almost pushed the towel off her. She quickly grabbed it before it fell off.

"Oops" She laughed.

Kunle's mouth went dry as he ran his eyes up and down her slender frame. She was spectacular. Her legs were very firm, her ass perfect, her back lean, and her well-sculptured muscles taut. Soon her body were covered in sweat, and as he watched her stretch, his dick, which had suddenly developed a mind of its own, rose up thick and hard, and he tried to casually hold it down under the towel. She turned around, plopped herself on the furthest edge of the bench away from him and smiled. As he sat there staring, he began to get really hard. Here he thought he was actually being cool, and all of a sudden, he was sporting a major hard-on. He looked up and caught her staring at him intently, a small smile dancing on her lips.

"What?" he asked, before he noticed her gaze shift to his hard on.

"Sorry about the clumsy behavior. I couldn't decide what to cover, and then realized, I was too late. You had already seen all there was to see." Her smile widened, one of those stunning, dazzling smiles. She was a beauty.

12