Athlete Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to add some water on the rocks?" Kunle asked after a few moments, moments in which he tried to tear his eyes off her body, but failed.

She nodded yes, and he stood up. His throbbing dick protruded under the towel, and as he tried to move to hide it from her, he saw she had seen it, evident of the wide smile on her face. He slowly walked over to the center of the sauna, and added a couple splashes of water to the heated stones. They sizzled instantly, and the new steam enveloped them. He sat back down and leaned back as before, and relaxed. After several minutes of just quiet between them, they began to chat. Their chats during their workouts had mostly been about current events going on in the world, but right now, she told him things she hadn't told him before. Kunle discovered that she was a senior on campus, on a sports scholarship, recently single, and only just began her internship at the big medical center near campus as social worker. She really didn't go out much and was more content with curling up on the sofa in front of the TV with a good book.

"I really didn't have much of a social life." She laughed nervously.

As they talked, he found that they had many of the same interests, so many things in common. He found her very interesting and attractive - not to mention her obvious physical assets. He suggested they have lunch sometimes the next week, and she said she'd check her schedule and let him know when she'd be free.

Kunle stretched, and moaned painfully. He rubbed his shoulder and grimaced.

"Still hurting?" Keisha asked.

"Yeah. I think I overdid it today."

"Yeah, I know the feeling. That's why I stretch a lot after each workout."

She slid over to where he sat and placed a hand on his chest. Her eyes roved hungrily over his body and she bit her lower lip seductively. Her hand caressed his chest, and she pinched his nipples. It slowly found its way downwards to his abs and lower abdomen. She traced her fingers over his towel, carefully moving downwards until she finally reached his thigh. Her fingers gently tickled the bare flesh; he jumped slightly, and she smiled. She gave him a soft squeeze and he sighed.

Kunle stared at both of her gorgeous breasts pushing against the towel. Her name was tattooed in beautiful letters just above her right breast, he observed. Her nipples poked through the white towel and large droplets of sweat ran down her ample cleavage. His mind thought how great it would be to lick those droplets off her breasts, and as he sat there daydreaming, his dick throbbed, a movement Keisha noticed but ignored with a shrewd smile.

"You should do a lot of stretches after each workout." She continued, her voice crawling on the edge of sexiness. "Just like I told you earlier, the sauna helps a lot. You should spend more time in here too. It loosens your muscles, helps them breathe and...relax."

She tiptoed her fingers up his thigh, her fingers moving agonizingly closer to his now obviously throbbing dick. It pulsed with each heartbeat.

"Here's a muscle I can help you relax." She purred. She delicately caressed the outline with her fingertips. Her hand gripped the folds of the towel around his waist and Kunle grabbed her wrist.

"Y-you d-don't need to do t-that." he stammered, but more for something to say rather than in protest.

Keisha smiled. "You don't need this." she replied. She undid the fold of his towel and casually pulled it off him. At the same time, she untied hers, pulled it off her body and dumped it with his.

She offered him her breasts, holding them in her hands and pushing them forward to him. Kunle hesitated a moment; he reached up and cupped each one in his hands. He was stunned at how firm they were. He heard her moan softly and she reached down and grabbed his dick.

"I think we were unfortunately interrupted the other day. I owe you a finish." She said, her eyes glittering.

She squeezed firmly around and stroked his entire length. Her hands slid down to his balls, then pulled upward to the crown. The feeling was incredible, and a small moan escaped his lips. Kunle could feel his balls starting to churn. Keisha held her hand tightly around the head of his dick, and expertly ran her fingers in circles around the swollen tip. She started to stroke again, increasing the pace. It took a few more strokes for him to feel himself begin to cum.

"I...I think I'm going to cum!" he gasped.

Keisha stopped her movements and looked him in the eye.

"I think I'd better sit on th..." she began to say when his body suddenly tensed. His dick throbbed and exploded in her hand. Kunle shut his eyes tight and a loud groan escaped him. His ejaculation caught her off guard and Keisha gasped mid-sentence as she tried to control the man-lava that erupted from him. She stared wide-eyed as his cum shot everywhere.

"Oh...I'm sorry!! I can't hold it anymore!! I'm so sorry!!" Kunle pleaded between cumshots.

The first blast flew out and was followed by four or five more large spurts. She pumped his entire length feverishly, sending his cum flying and hitting him under his chin before another equally hefty spurt landed on his chest. With each eruption, Kunle gasped for breath. His cum dribbled down her hand and he grunted and laughed nervously as Keisha carefully pumped the life-making matter out of him. A couple more spurts landed generously over his tummy, the strength of the spurts reducing in intensity as she milked several dissipating shots onto his belly. She finally released his dick and wiped her hand over his chest.

"Oh what a waste." She said sadly, her tongue tasting her fingers. To her utter amazement, after several moments, his dick remained as hard as steel.

"I...ahem...I th-think I'd better sit on this right now before it goes down." She completed her earlier sentence, her eyes glued to his unwavering hardness in awe.

"W...wait..." Kunle could only wave his hand weakly as Keisha placed her hands on his knees and spread his thighs wide. She stood up and grabbed hold of his dick. She turned her back to him, lowered her arse, and positioned him at the entrance of her cunt. Kunle moaned and she whimpered as she caressed his dick over her slit, her lips opening up wide and coating his head with her juices. A shudder ran through her as her cunt instantly sucked him in and she groaned out loudly as inch by inch, she lowered herself until she sat firmly on his laps, his entire length buried deep in her.

"Y...you okay?" Kunle's voice shook. His balls rubbed against her clit and she instinctively closed her legs to control the tingling that suddenly begun. A shudder ran through her and she nodded her head vigorously as her contracting muscles gripped his shaft tightly. Kunle felt the uncontrollable spasms return.

"O-O-h K-Keisha, y-you're s-s-so t-t-t-tight!!!" he stammered. His hands gripped her waist as she placed hers back on his knees. Kunle helped her lift herself off, his dick growing harder by the second as it slid out of her cunt, glistening in her juices. She lifted herself until he was almost totally out of her, and then slammed back down, forcing a loud moan from both of them. She repeated the movement severally until she was bouncing up and down in a steady rhythm. Kunle felt her press her back firmly against his chest.

"You're dick is sooooo biiiiggg!!!!" she moaned, her large eyes bulging in their sockets. "It feels me up so good!!!"

She lifted herself up again and Kunle trailed his hands up and down her sweaty back and sides. She grabbed his hands and pressed them to her chest.

"Squeeze them. Squeeze my tits," she cooed urgently. She turned her head to him and pouted. Their lips met and they kissed each other hard and passionately - a long, wet, and sloppy kiss as her tongue wrestled with his.

Kunle's hands kneaded and massaged the girl's firm puppies, delighting in the ecstasy he sensed was building within her. Her hard, pointed nipples came alive in his fingertips. His hands worked her mounds of flesh. He slowly rolled each nipple between his fingertips, and Keisha lost it right then and immediately began to cum. Her wet mouth left his, she started to gasp, and grunt as her whole body shook. Her hands flew to her cunt, and he could tell she was rubbing her clit. She thrust her tits out, his fingers still pinching her nipples.

"YES YES YES YES YEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled in ecstasy. Her cunt muscles gripped and contracted around his dick as she continued to shudder in his laps. Kunle knew she had cum several times. He kept on rolling her nipples, and that really seemed to send her over the peak repeatedly.

Their lips met again and she moaned into his mouth as she grinded and twisted her waist. She pulled her lips away from his and bent over to grab her ankles. She had to raise her arse a little, and as such she gave him a wonderful view of his glistening dick firmly wrapped by and smoothly going in and out of her cunt. She started bouncing on him, incoherent cries and moans escaping her loudly. He tried to match her thrusts, holding her waist and watching as her arse bounced up and down on his laps as his dick slid in and out of her.

Kunle just sat there and enjoyed the ride she took him on. He watched in glee as she did it all, pushing and pulling herself up and down on him, grunting all the time with pleasure. She was in a total orgasmic trance, pummeling his dick mercilessly with her pussy, experiencing multiple waves of pleasure with each thrust.

It didn't take long for him to feel his balls begin to tighten, and as she clamped hard and ground herself down the next couple of times, he moaned and began to cum a second time. He grabbed her hips and held her tightly to him. His dick blasted and pumped his seed deep into her. She squirmed and ground down as he unloaded. He pulled her up and wrapped his arms around her, holding her sweaty body close to his. They both tried to catch their breaths and come down from their wild ride.

After a few minutes, his dick softened and slipped out from her pussy. Keisha turned in his arms, and kissed him deeply.

"I knew it!! I just knew it would be this good!! I've been dreaming about it all week!!" Keisha squealed in glee. Their bodies dripped with sweat from the steam and their exertions. She snuggled up to him. "You have such great stamina. Me like very much." She said.

"Working out with you the past two weeks does have its benefits." Kunle replied. He wrapped his arms around the naked girl and cuddled her tighter.

"I hope it's not to make up for..." he began to say, but the look in her eyes shut him up.

"Don't even go there." She hissed, her eyes ice-cold.

"I'm sorry. Let's get outta here before we pass out."

*******************************************

They left the sauna and showered together. She left to get dressed as he put his own clothes back on. Fifteen minutes later, she met him waiting by the weights room. She had already changed into her work attire and they both walked to the parking lot. As he opened the door to her car, she turned and pulled him closer to give him a quick kiss.

"That was a lot of fun. You'll be a good lover to any girl. I'll call you about lunch, okay?"

Was that a brush off, Kunle wondered? A "thanks for the memories; I enjoyed it, but no thanks"? He surely hoped not. He stood there and watched as she backed her car out, blow him a kiss, and drive off.


12