Athletic Club Encounter--Whirlpool Seduction

Story Info
HOT Towel attendant seduces me at the club.
1.5k words
4.56
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerseygb
jerseygb
36 Followers

The towel attendant

It was summer and I was enjoying a day at the local Flagship Athletic Club. Some tennis. Some swimming. Some laying out in the sun on the outdoor pool deck. Maybe a whirlpool and sauna later.

I was at the outdoor sunbathing part of my day, just relaxing and sitting by the pool, when I noticed him.

The towel attendant.

He was blond, cute, fit, tanned, and had a radiant smile. As I watched him, he seemed very attentive and helpful towards the club guests. He wasn't favoring any particular one over another. Older, younger, male, female, teen, child. It didn't seem to matter. He was efficient, helpful and always had that engaging smile.

So here I was, just lazily looking around and watching the "towel boy" go about his duties when I realized there was something else about him (besides being so cute) that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

I still had a few hours before I needed to be anywhere so I thought I would try and figure this out, Sure he was blond. Sure he was cute. Sure he looked very tan and fit; after all he was on his feet, outdoors in the sun all day. And that smile was genuine. He really appeared to like what he was doing.

No, it wasn't any of that, although all of that was very noticeable.

It was something else.

Oh, well, I could still enjoy the scenery.

I didn't have anything better to do at the moment, obviously, so I thought I would try and figure this little mystery out.

It was something about him that I must only be aware of at an unconscious level.

As I was pondering this, I drifted off...

A little while later I sensed a shadow as if something or someone was blocking the sun. At first I thought it was some clouds passing overhead. Then I remembered it was one of those blue sky, cloudless days with little wind. I opened one eye. Squinting, I looked up and there we was. That gorgeous towel boy.

I hadn't realized I had dozed off.

What was it I was thinking about? Oh, yeah, something about him that was just on the periphery of my consciousness.

And here he was.

He must have noticed that I was looking at him before.

Smiling, he said he was sorry to disturb me but wanted to know if I would like a fresh towel. How could I refuse. I smiled back and held out my hand. He smiled back and handed me one. Before he left, he hesitated a moment, then said something that gave me pause. He said to be sure and let him know when I was heading into the whirlpool, steam room or sauna area and he would make sure I was taken care of.

He smiled again and left me with that enigmatic comment.

As he was walking away, I noticed how he seemed to float along the poolside tiles.

His perfect bottom, moving, swaying... mesmerizing...

While I was watching him float away, I was thinking, now what did he mean by that?

I knew there were towels in the whirlpool area. And there was still that something else that was off about him. And by "off" I meant that in a curious, arousing way. It was certainly piquing my curiosity.

Oh, well, it will come to me.

A little while later I looked around, saw him, and caught his eye. I gave him a nod and tilted my head toward the indoor whirlpool area. He gave me a nearly imperceptible nod, glanced at the large pool clock on the wall behind him and flashed his hand twice. I took that to mean 10 minutes and got up and headed inside.

I settled in the warm, swirling whirlpool, I closed mt eyes. I let the water jets massage my body and lull me into a trance-like state.

Something roused me. I opened my eyes and there he was... sitting on the ledge opposite me... naked except for a towel wrapped around his waist.

He caught my eye. Smiled that radiant smile. Then he undid his towel and let it fall by his sides.

I was naked, sitting in the whirlpool letting the jets of water massage by body.

He was sitting naked on the ledge opposite me.

And then it hit me.

He didn't have any hair on his body. His legs, arms and chest were totally shaved.

That's what it was. That's what my unconscious mind was trying to tell me.

I took it all in. Even his crouch was totally hair free. His long, smooth cock appeared larger than it probably was because there was no hair to set it off. Or maybe it was the reverse.

Well, it really didn't matter. All I was seeing was this bronzed, taught, smooth, and shaved body.

He was watching me while I was processing all of this.

He caught my eye.

He smiled... that brilliant, dazzlingly smile.

I smiled back.

With a cock of his head to one side he indicated for me to follow him.

I was enchanted.

I was mesmerized.

I just got up and followed him. I mean what else was could I do?

There was a private toilet room next to the whirlpool. He looked around to make sure we were alone, walked in and left the door ajar.

I followed, shut and locked the door.

He just stood there in the middle of the room. Lithe body, broad smile.

He asked me what I would like to do.

What a loaded question. I didn't think, I just replied that I would like to suck his cock.

He stepped back so his back was against the wall.

We were both naked.

I walked toward him.

I leaned in and kissed his bare chest and then worked my way down his torso using my lips and tongue... kissing my way down along his hairless body toward my objective.

I was on my knees.

His cock was stiff and hard, standing straight out from his smooth, shaved body.

It was glistening... he was inviting...

I leaned in and touched his tip with my tongue. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock. I slowly moved in and took his hard, glistening cock into my mouth.

I was looking at his shaved stomach area. What a sight. I moved my head in, using my lips with some suction of my mouth to swallow him whole. Right up to his tanned, smooth, shaved skin.

I paused and held him inside my mouth.

I smelled his fresh boyish skin as my face was resting against his shaved torso.

I was in heaven.

He was hard... rock hard...

I slowly moved my mouth out, taking my time to savor his slick, engorged cock. Then I just as slowly moved back in, taking him deep inside my mouth. Smelling his fresh boyish body again as my nose touched his hairless stomach.

I repeated.

Again and again...

I took him deeper still... letting him slide down my throat... holding him deep inside me... using my throat muscles to gently massage his sweet boyish cock.

I could feel him responding.

I repeated...

Long, slow, smooth strokes of my mouth gliding over his, long, smooth, hairless cock. Taking him deep inside, then out again... over and over...

In and out.

Again and again.

Sucking, smelling, tonguing my way up and down his long, smooth, glistening cock... up to his thin, supple, and graceful body,.

I closed my eyes. I lost track of time.

In and out....

I felt him stiffen. I noticed his cock becoming even larger inside my mouth.

I paused.

I left him in anticipation.

Then I gave a hard suck, pulled back with a kissing sound and sucked him back inside as deep as before. He was building to a climax. I was reciprocating, helping him achieve his objective.

Sucking, slurping, licking, smelling.

He stiffened and started to buck his hips.

I held him in place and let him push in and out as he built to his climax.

Faster and faster he pistoned his hips. Slapping his lithe, hairless body against my face.

WTF

He started to shoot.

He was breathing faster, ejaculating, cumming, exploding into my mouth.

I was sucking, slurping and swallowing.

I let him have is way with my mouth.

He didn't disappoint.

His hips slowed, his breathing gradually calmed down.

His cock spent its last drops on my tongue.

I let him lay there inside my mouth as he softened, then slowly withdrew, letting his spent clock drop as I move away from his body. I was on my knees, cum dripping out of my mouth, down my chin, unto my chest.

He was leaning back against the wall for support, his eyes were closed.

I let the moment linger.

I let us savor the release.

I sat back on my haunches and looked up at his now open eyes.

He smiled that brilliant smile again. Those white, glistening teeth.

He let out a long deep sigh and simply said, that was nice!

Yes it was.

jerseygb
jerseygb
36 Followers