Father in Law Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
Son in law and 70 something father in law enjoy each other.
1.5k words
4.54
9.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father in law fun

My bisexual self is always on the alert and my gaydar works pretty well, but sometimes I get surprised. As a 45 year old typical suburban husband, I mostly let my fantasies with other men help me get off but have had the occasional hotel fun on work trips with the right guys from Grindr or other app searches.

My outlet for my gay fun came about in a very taboo way. My father in law has been widowed for about two years now. At 72, he is still in generally good shape but with the requisite comb over hair style and larger belly. He fills a lot of his time downloading music from his generation and making burner CDs (Spotify is not anything he is comfortable with!) and watching military and spy movies on his computer. One day he called my wife (his daughter) and was all upset that his computer had locked up on him and he could not get it to unlock or power down or anything and could we help. Well, that meant me since my wife is good, but not much to try to fix issues like this.

"Hey it's Dad. His computer is all messed up. Any chance you could go there and see if you can help him? You know it is just about the only thing that keeps his mind off losing Mom."

I could not say no and headed to his house where he has lived on his own for the last couple years. I arrived and he was very grateful but also embarrassed for not knowing what happened. He seemed a little flushed but I chalked it up to his being upset that his prized computer was in trouble. His computer was in a large computer desk in the front room of the house, a mid century cape cod that never had a family room so his large TV and his computer were along the same wall opposite his recliner and their large overstuffed couch.

He took me to it and said it just locked up. I sat down and started with some attempts that I thought might work. He walked away at one point to the kitchen and I kept fiddling with it. Soon enough, I at least got the cursor back and was able to see what looked like a stack of dozens of error message boxes. One by one I cleared them and saw he had about a dozen web browser pages open. He came back and stood next to me and a little behind. He seemed nervous but didn't say anything. The first tabs I got to were the local newspaper online, a music share site, and a couple other ordinary pages. Then my eyes about bugged out of my head as the rest were all hard core porn sites - not pop up ads but full on sites. And of these six or so open pages, all but one were gay themed ones. I did not say a word and just started to close them and he stepped forward and apologized and said he just is so lonely. I turned and said not to worry about it that I would not share with anyone. He smiled and I turned and a gay site page still open had a sex video playing. I could not help see his erection growing under his old man khakis. My cock started hardening too, but I was seated and it was not obvious. He took a step closer and put his hand on my shoulder and did not say anything.

"Do you want me to just leave this as is now? I think I have things cleared," I said.

I turned and his crotch was at eye level from where i was seated.

He repeated "I'm sorry, Mitch, I am just so lonely and I don't know what to say."

His erection was only getting bigger and this 72 year old man was turning me on.

I felt an urge and felt I needed to see where this was going.

I decided to reach over and lightly caress his hardening cock.

As I did this, he exhaled loudly and I looked up. No words were exchanged but I took the next step and lowered his zipper and fished his now thick cock out from his khakis and tightly whites. I stroked it and could see the precum. I took it in my mouth, He smelled of old man muskiness and his cock skin was a little dry and chafed, likely from stroking himself so much.

I kept sucking and he turned into me. He then stepped back and walked to his recliner and stepped out of his shoes and khakis and sat down wearing only his polo shirt and tight white BVDs. I walked over and knelt between his legs and kissed the cock beneath the cotton of his briefs until his cockhead was poking out of the top of his brief waistband. I lowered his briefs and proceeded to give him a full on blowjob as he leaned back in ecstasy in his recliner. I alternated and stroked him and sucked him and be blew his load after only a few minutes, which I swallowed as much as I could and licked up the rest and made sure to gently lick his cock clean after his hard on started to subside and suck the remaining drops of cum out til he was completely spent.

"I wondered if you would be a cock sucker," he said after he caught his breath.

"Sometimes," I replied as I savored the taste of his elderly cum in my mouth.

He asked me to stay so I called my wife and said it was taking a while and longer than I thought. She was so grateful and apologetic and asking if I am OK to stay meanwhile Doug, my father in law, is rubbing up against my ass and reaching around caressing my cock through my shorts.

"It's all good, honey. It's coming along and we're able to catch up some." I told her.

"You are the best husband! Maybe you can make a visit to him more often to give him some guy company."

"Oh that is a great idea!" I replied, pulling my phone away from my face so Doug could hear her.

He smiled and after I hung up turned and full on deep tongue kissed me. He was not my dream guy but the taboo about this was a real turn on.

He held me and we shuffled our way to his king size bed with him moving me there as I walked backward til I felt the edge of the bed and he pushed and I fell back and he came right over me and onto me working our hands all over one another.

It was my turn to get off and he found his way to my crotch and I got out of my shorts and boxer briefs as fast as I could. The full length mirror off to the side of the bed let me watch his old balding head suck me off and play with my balls til I shot my huge load. He did not swallow me, but stroked me to a huge pile of cum on my chest til I collapsed.

We rested for a bit and both of our cocks returned to full erections quickly. Doug asked if I was OK and apologized if we had crossed a line. I just leaned over and let my hard cock press against him while I sucked a nipple of his and licked up his chest and armpit and up to his face and then we French kissed. We were in a 69 quickly and I was loving his mature but very capable cock and balls in my mouth and hands. Having both just cum, we could play longer. He confessed he had male to male affairs on my mother in law while they were married and yet could never bring himself to leave her. He still had hetero desires and had some very young female hookers to his house too, but that gay sex was more erotic for him.

He said he wanted to move back to the front room of the house which has a very large picture window that faces the street. He put a lamp on a dim setting and then he had me show him how to stream online porn on his smart TV. He said he gets off knowing passing neighbors and others could see in through the sheer curtains that covered the picture window and see porn on his wide screen TV. Now he wanted anyone who happened by to possibly be able to see him getting serviced so he sat in his customary spot in his recliner and was hard and I was on my knees right away and went to work on his now hard cock with my tongue and hands and mouth while he enjoyed watching dudes do basically the same thing. A long suck and another orgasm for each of us about 20 minutes and we were at the beginning of a fun erotic father in law and son in law sexual fun time with many more chapters.