Athletic Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We agreed to start her therapy that evening as she was hurting already. I told her to go and change out of her game clothes and come back into the office when she was finished. She evidently decided to shower before she came back in as her beautiful long hair was up in a towel. She was in her practice spanks and a very sexy Victoria's Secret sports bra. I did a double take when she walked in without a shirt of any kind on, but I said nothing as it wasn't the first time that girls had come in dressed the same before or after a game. I couldn't blame her for not wearing a shirt as it seemed to make the ice bath colder for some reason. Most guys wore only a jock strap in it when I had worked with the men's sports teams.

Rachael stepped up on the step and said "Oh Crap!" as she almost tilted off into the floor. I was close by and grabbed her hand and placed the other hand in the small of her back to support her as she regained her balance. My hand felt like it was zapped as I came in contact with her skin, but I didn't retreat. She gave a nervous giggle and said thanks as she stretched a long leg over the edge of the tub and stood on the seat. She gave a slight squeal as her foot entered the cold bath water but didn't back down. I assisted as she lifted the other leg in and stood on the seat, ankle deep in ice water. She let out a strong "Burr" and a shiver before she proceeded to bend and grab the sides of the tub before stepping into the lower part of the tub.

I couldn't help but notice the magnificent cleavage as she bent and OMG the way those spanks stretched over her superb butt made me almost drool on the spot. I could feel Mr. Happy standing up to take notice. I hoped she would finish getting in quickly before she noticed my state of excitement. I encouraged her on and she finally took the step into the deep part, now to just manage sitting down. When she was finally seated, the water level was just above the waist of her tight spandex shorts. She was noisily breathing in and out to start with but soon calmed down a bit as her body adjusted. I only allowed her to be in it for 5 minutes to begin with but would work our way up to 15 in the near future.

As she stood on shaky legs the ice-cold water droplets ran down her upper thighs from her shorts. She quickly managed to turn and step up on the seat. As she stretched her foot up to the seat, the wet, skintight spanks clung to her lady parts and it was a beautiful sight to see. She quickly finished standing on shaky legs. With a sigh and a shiver, she commented how much better the warm air felt. I assisted her in stepping down out of the bath and finally to the floor. I wrapped a nice warm towel around her, and she smiled big and said thank you as she scurried off to the locker room to peel off her wet shorts and get warm.

She popped back in only a few minutes later and sat down for a moment before she spoke. I couldn't help staring at her amazing body in her sweatpants and sport bra, she was a vision of beauty. Her nipples were trying to push holes in that bra as well. She finally looked up at me and I quickly averted my eyes up to hers. She said, "That water was so damn cold, but I think maybe it helped. My hip isn't hurting now." I told her we could do the same tomorrow if she wanted and she agreed. Since it was Saturday, they didn't have a formal practice, so we set a time for her to come in.

I didn't have to keep office hours on Saturday, but I spent most of them there anyway. It wasn't uncommon for the athletes to be in practicing individually or in small groups, so it was safer for me to be around. It was also a time when I got to know the girls better. They would often drop in just to talk before or after they were practicing. Rachael said she would be in around 4 P.M and it was getting close to that now. Most everyone was already gone when she got there.

Instead of going into the locker room to change, she just peeled off her hoodie and sweatpants and shoes right there. I couldn't even turn my head and look away as I knew I should, she was so damn beautiful. She had on a white pair of spanks today with a matching sport bra. This bra wasn't as heavy duty as yesterdays, and I could already see the slight bulge of her nipples before she even got in the water.

If I didn't know different, I'd think she was trying to torment me. But from what I had heard, Rachael Rivers wasn't that kind of girl. She made sure I had another big fluffy towel ready for her when she got out before she started to step in once again. I informed her we would try a minute longer today and she just groaned but stepped on up and put her foot in the ice water once again. It was hard not to glue my eyes to her perfect ass as she descended into the frigid waters. I stood a bit behind her as she did, so she didn't notice my looking.

Today she was a bit chattier and we talked about her classes. I found out she was an education major and that she wanted to teach math and coach. I was a bit shocked at her revelation and though to myself, I would have never learned math if she had been my teacher because I would have always been having a wet daydream about my teacher. I shook my head and returned to the conversation. She was an only child and her father had died of cancer 2 years back.

By then it was time to get her out and as I said time's up, she hopped up quickly out of the water. I couldn't help noticing her nipples were sticking through her bra almost a half inch as she crossed her arms over them shivering. I offered a hand and got an eye full as she accepted and stepped out of the tub. I also couldn't help noticing her white spanks were near transparent and I could easily see a dark tiny tuft on her mons and the perfect curve of her labia as she stretched stepping out. My cock did a sudden salute as she wrapped in the towel. She dripped and shivered there a few moments before she slid over to a chair. She sat and warmed herself a few moments before she started to get dressed.

To my total surprise, she stood and faced away from me, with delicate precision, she reached in under the towel and with one hand, peeled the wet shorts from her body. They were but a tiny scrap of wet spandex on the floor of my office until she bent and picked them up. After some movement to dry herself a bit she reached over and slipped on her sweatpants once again, then lifted the towel over her shoulders and sat once again to put on her trainers. I just sat there slack jawed at the event I just witnessed. There were obviously no panties under the shorts which meant, she was commando now. That thought sent a serge to my already excited cock. Fortunately, I was seated behind my desk, so she didn't notice.

We sat and talked about her condition and the next week. She had mentioned that one of the therapists did some deep tissue massage last year and she felt that helped her a lot. I told her I could do it if she wanted and she agreed. The thought of rubbing and squeezing those gorgeous gams rather excited me but I kept a straight face and thanked my lucky stars.

The next week went as usual. I don't know if the girls had seen Rachael in my office in her sports bra or what, but more and more of them started showing up that way, claiming it was so hot after practice or their shirts stank from perspiration. Of course, I never complained and played along as it was perfectly natural and normal.

I am sure the coaches noticed, in fact Patty made comment about it after work on Tuesday when we went to the sports bar as a group, but she was just pulling my chain as usual. She also commented that more and more girls seemed to be having minor injuries and visiting my office these days. Then she asked if I was giving them some good pain pills or maybe some other form of stress relief? I cracked up as did the others, but then I abruptly stopped laughing when she said maybe she should come check out my "treatment" if it was so dang good. She could think of a pain or two she could use some help with.

I swallowed hard, then as she began to crack a smile, I realized she was just gigging me more and bust out laughing again. Truth be told, I'd love to give coach Peggy Jones some exquisite pain relief. I have excellent trained hands, as well as some other body parts that could bring her so much pleasure, she would forget about any pains she had. Not likely that would ever happen though, as I said, she was way out of my league. Not to mention she had a Neanderthal boyfriend.

That week I did my first massage on Rachael. She was very appreciative afterward and said her leg and hip felt normal again. I was pleased with my work and told her any time. We did the ice bath twice that week as well after practice and then after the game on Friday. She didn't get changed in my office those times to my great disappointment. I did however get greeted by those magnificent headlights each time.

Sonya was a frequent flyer in my office, and I felt it was not all needed; however, I treated her each time she came in. It was always the same thing; her upper thigh and knee felt a little shaky. The last time I did a deep tissue massage on her thigh I'm almost certain she had an orgasm, but I wasn't for sure. It would be so easy to slip my fingers a couple inches north and be for sure, but I rather like my job for now.

One of the girls came in with severe calf cramps one Monday during practice. I had her lay on the floor and pushing her toes toward her face, stretched her muscle until the pain subsided. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but she extended her other leg up beside the one I had hold of and her bare foot softly landed on my full-blown boner. Her eyes had been shut but they popped open and she jerked that foot back a split second after. She said she was sorry and asked if she had hurt me and I assured her she had not, though I am sure she realized where her foot landed, and on what exactly.

The season continued pretty much the same way. The girl's volleyball team won the conference championship that year. We didn't do so well in basketball, but they still had a winning season. We managed to get by with only two sprained ankles and a dislocated shoulder. All in all, not a bad basketball year for me. That spring the track team was off to a good start as well. Rachael Roberts was running short power runs and sprint relays and was a team star. At the quarter final tournament, she finished second in her sprint relay but came to me complaining that her hip was throbbing, thinking she had injured herself once again. She said her butt was cramping as she crossed the finish line and she pushed through it.

She still had her final 440 to run in about 90 minutes and was afraid she would have to drop out of it. I assured her we would try and have her back in shape in time. I knew I had to work fast.

I'm no Doctor, but I had handled my share of pains and joint injuries. I had her walk around for me as I watched and asked her exactly what she felt. After her description I was pretty sure she had only tweaked a muscle and it was cramping. I had massaged her thigh many times this year, but this was a bit different, it was in her butt, her glutes were the source of her pain. I informed her what I thought we could do but I also told her that if I helped her, I would be massaging her butt. She looked at me funny for a moment then shrugged and said you're the man Tom, do to me what ever it takes. I did my best to hide my excitement.

We had a tent for treatment and shade, so I got Rachael on the table inside it. The flaps were loose but pretty heavy, so they stayed down pretty well. I first had her drink a full bottle of water before we started. Her skin was still damp from the exertion of her previous race, the air temp was about 80 so she didn't cool down very fast. I decided to use an iced down towel on her first. I told her that the damp towel would get her running shorts wet and show for her next race and asked if she minded. As a reply she shimmied out of her shorts and was lying face down in just her panties. Bikini cut and hot pink with the word winner across the butt. She said they were her lucky panties and she wore them for every race. I chuckled at her response, but my cock had a much different reaction. The most beautiful specimen of the female butt I had ever seen up this close for sure.

I placed the ice-cold towel on her hip and outer thigh and held it there a few minutes until it didn't feel cold to her anymore. Tossing it aside I somewhat covered her panty covered butt with another dry towel for modesty. She told me that wasn't necessary as she trusted me, but I left it there anyway in case the coaches or others came in. I didn't need any unfounded rumors (or maybe they would be founded) going on about me at contract time. I reached my hands around her upper thigh and began to massage as I had many times before and she just relaxed. I think I even heard a soft sigh as I worked my magic fingers.

Slowly I worked up her magnificent firm butt and massaged the areas I knew were hurting her the most. She commented how good that felt. She didn't however comment as my fingers worked up under her panties. I was massaging the full globe of her butt on the right side and it felt amazing. As I kept going, I noticed the crotch of her panties kept creeping up into the fold of her pussy. I also noticed that a damp spot started to form, and my cock responded by attempting to create its own wet spot on my boxer briefs. Thank goodness for strong support or I would be having a tent of my own.

After several minutes of deep massage, I pulled the towel up and swatting her playfully on the ass and said she should stand and try that out. She did just that, standing in just her track shirt and panties. She adjusted the crotch of them as she locked eyes with me and then began to walk around the tent, totally unashamed of her present state of dress. I was rather surprised at her immodesty but didn't complain a bit. I picked up her shorts and handed them to her telling her she might want them on before she ran the next race. She gave me a smirk and then a full-on strong hug and thanked me before she trotted off out of the tent.

Twenty minutes later she ran her last race and finished 1st. I was so very proud of her and of myself for helping her be successful. Coach Peggy came over and slapping me on the back congratulated me. She knew that Rachael was hurting after that relay and that I had helped her out so she could win. I thanked her and in a sarcastic tone told her my magic hands could work wonders on the female body. She cracked up, almost rolling to the ground, but after she recovered, she walked back over to me and whispered, "I may just have to test that out some day Mr. Magic." With a wink she walked back to the team and left me with my eyes bugged out and jaw hanging open. I am sure she was teasing me, but then again, what if she wasn't?

As we got back to the school, Rachael popped into the office a moment and told me she would be in need of my help the next day and probably a lot the rest of the season if she was going to run in the finals tournament. I agreed and was thrilled that I would be seeing more of her soon.

That next day was Saturday and being close to the end of school, not that many people were around the gym. Rachael came in at 8 A.M. sharp and said she had been hurting all night and hoped I could give her some relief. She told me the ibuprofen helped to dull the pain, but it was still cramping in her hip. I didn't have the ice bath ready yet and it would take a good half hour to get it going. Rachael asked if I could just use an iced towel like yesterday, so I agreed.

Being spring, the days were warmer, so Rachael was wearing some cute gym shorts and a tank top with trainers. I told her that this would get her shorts wet and as she had yesterday, she simply hooked her fingers in the waist of her shorts and bent over, pulling them to her ankles and stepping out of them. My eyes once again got big and she just smiled at me as she crawled up on the massage table face down.

Rachael had worn a skimpy bright red thong today that left her sexy ass totally exposed lying face down on the bench. She looked back and said that these panties wouldn't get in my way like the ones yesterday. My heart skipped a beat at her grin as she laid her head down and closed her eyes waiting on me to get to work. Rachael may have been one of the 'good girls', but she was definitely slipping into the bad girl category at the moment. My cock surged as I took in the view.

I did what she came for. I iced her hip and thigh with an ice-cold towel. I left it on her a good 10 minutes as we talked, and she told me how her night went. She said after the race she felt good but on the bus ride home her hip started feeling stiff and then it ached once she got back to her dorm room. I was thinking how my cock ached right now with her amazing ass smiling at me and begging me to squeeze it. There is a huge difference between squeezing and massaging. I Really wanted to squeeze it that moment.

After the cold towel lost its impact, I replaced it with a steaming hot one and Rachael moaned. We did the cold and hot treatment one more time before I got my hands on her sweet ass. I didn't bother with a modesty towel today as we were in my office and she was obviously not embarrassed showing me her bare ass. As I began to massage her thigh, she moved her knee up a little, opening her legs a good bit. This did give me better access to her inner thigh, and I took full advantage of it.

My hands massaged and roamed over all the bare acreage of her sweet ass as the moments passed. Rachael was rolling her hips slightly as I was getting about done with her massage and to my total surprise said that the other hip could probably use some of that treatment as well if I didn't mind.

My hands froze where they were. Both hands full of Rachael's sweet butt cheek. What she was asking me to do was crossing a line I had up to now never crossed. My mind had fantasized about crossing it many a time with many a girl but never had I acted on it. I reasoned for a moment that this year was almost over. This girl was a senior and would be gone come May and I would likely never see her again.

She was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen, much less laid hands on. She was asking me to massage her butt. This was my chance to Squeeze that sweet ass. I listened a moment for sounds of anyone else in the building and could hear no one. I walked over and closed the office door and locked it. Rachael looked up at me as I walked past her and just grinned as I turned to return to her.

I opened my desk drawer and retrieved a bottle of massage oil. I used it sometimes when a massage called for it. This one did for sure. I squeezed a liberal amount of the cocoanut oil onto my hand and then rubbed my hands together to warm it. Some of it dripped on her sweet ass but she didn't flinch. I started off with the sexy butt cheek I had already massaged but soon crossed the bridge to her other half.

As I began to work her full butt, she lowered her knee and spread her feet apart to slightly hang off the edge of the table. This gave me a full view of her tiny triangle of a thong that covered her very sweet pussy. I worked every part of her sweet ass and down onto her upper thighs. She moaned and wriggled as my thumbs traced the line down her crack and across her rosebud of an ass. Everything felt so amazing in my hands and she moaned her appreciation several times.

"Oh my gosh Tom" she whispered, "You have such amazing hands. I am so totally relaxed and pain free for now. I can't believe some smart lady hasn't snatched you up already." I chuckled and smiled at her complement. "I think most women want more than a man with a good job and great hands."