Athletic Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just smiled and blushed and shook my head in disbelief of what I was hearing from this goddess of a young woman. "And furthermore Mr. Green, what does a girl have to do to get you to make a move? I am pretty sure you feel about me the way I do about you, but yet you seem content to let me walk across the stage tomorrow and out of your life? Am I correct? Is that your intention? Am I just a plaything for this year and you will move on to another the next?"

I was now in shock. Is that what she truly thought? Didn't she realize I was head over heals for her? How could she? I never once told her. She had given herself to me and told me I could do what I wanted with her on multiple occasions and yet she was still a virgin. I must be a total idiot.

I rocked my recliner back and then leaned forward sharply. Had I not been holding Rachael firmly she would have spilled out onto the floor, but instead I stood with her in my arms. She felt light as a feather at that moment. A look of amazement and surprise splashed across her face as she hung on for dear life.

"Miss. Rivers," I stated with authority, "I'll have you know that you are now being held in the arms of the biggest idiot known to man. I have never allowed myself to be drawn into a student as I have with you. I can't explain myself other than you are a total goddess and the sweetest, kindest, young woman I have ever met. I felt there was no way I was worthy of your love and devotion so I couldn't entertain the thought that you actually wanted more with a man like me. I will admit I have been confused with the activities of the past month but now I see the writing on the walls." I let her legs slip gently down to the floor but continued to hold her close to me. "Miss Rachael Rivers, I can say with no doubt in my heart or my mind that I am madly and totally head over heals in love with you and can think of nothing more I want In this world than to spend the rest of my days with you."

Talk about spontaneous, did I just propose to this goddess? She just stood there looking at me with a lost look in her eyes for long moments, but then, I could see the sparkle returning to her eyes and a smile stretch her cheeks into the most beautiful image I had ever seen.

Tears began to trickle from the corners of her eyes as she just held onto me, eyes locked in silence. "Mr. Green; Tom, I dared only hope that this would turn into more than a little senior fling on my way out. I'm not really a fling kind of girl but I couldn't help myself with you. You were so sweet, and kind and I wanted to be with you so badly. I know the school has rules about students and faculty relationships, but I'm no longer a student as of today. I hope you don't think I'm too forward but I know you are much to kind and humble a man to push yourself on me, so I figured I had nothing to lose but you if I didn't seek you out. I too have fallen for you and though my life is in flux, I don't want to live it without you in it. I know what I want in a man it it's you."

Tom wrapped Rachael in a strong hug and kissed her sweet lips endlessly for long moments. Rachel's virginity flashed into Tom's head and he broke the kiss and asked her the tough question. "Rachael, I know you are still a virgin and I don't want to dishonor you by taking that from you before you are truly ready. I will be ok to keep doing what we have been until then."

Rachael giggled in his arms and then with a quick peck on the lips informed him that, "Tom, I am a virgin because I have never been with anyone that was worthy of that honor, until now." With a smile she went back to kissing him and they continued to make out for a long time, hands roaming, tongues licking, lips sucking, both were ready to explode when she suddenly leaned back and with a little help, lifted her sun dress up and over her head in one smooth move.

Her breast spilled out as the material lifted from them and released the twin melons of joy. Tom froze and was once again mesmerized by her beauty. With some impatience and mischief in her gaze she grabbed both of his hands and placed them on her prominent tits and then leaned into his touch and moaned.

After I recovered from seeing her amazing tits spill before my eyes and seeing her very erect nipples pop out, I noticed her panties and couldn't help but chuckle. She gave me a questioning look until I pointed out her winner panties were the source of my amusement. She simply told me, "I felt this was the most important match of my life so far and I wanted all the good luck I could muster. I hope you are not disappointed." I reassured her there was not one ounce of disappointment in me tonight.

"I have been waiting for you to get hold of me since last Saturday. Finals were a bitch and I'm in much need of some stress relief. Can I depend on you to be my relief tonight my handsome masseuse?" She wasn't going to have to beg me to enjoy her body ever again. With a big smile I took her hand in mine and led her through the kitchen to my bedroom.

It wasn't very big and sparsely decorated, but it had a very comfortable queen size bed. I stripped back the comforter and pulled a huge towel from a drawer and spread it down the middle of the bed. Looking at her nervously standing and waiting, I had her sit on the edge of the bed and knelt to remove her beautiful 4-inch heels that were making her legs look that much sexier.

At this point she reached forward and gave my gym shorts a solid yank and down they fell, and my mostly hard cock fell out as well. She gave a frisky mmm and reached out to grasp my growing member. I chuckled as I reached for her hand to remove it saying, "Patience Miss Rivers, good things come to those that wait, and we have both been waiting long enough I think, don't you?" She agreed and allowed me to finish removing her panties as I knelt before her. I couldn't help it. On my knees and just inches from my face was the sweetest pussy on earth and I just had to finally have a taste.

As Rachael stepped out of her panties I reached around and grabbed both amazing butt cheeks and pulled her into my face. My tongue instantly slid down her outer lips and she almost collapsed in my arms. I held onto her to keep her up and she grabbed my head for support as well. I kept lapping at her slit and her clit came out to play almost instantly. I took a small break and had her lay up on the bed and I followed close behind and dove right into her core once again.

With her legs spread wide and her fingers in my hair, nothing was stopping me now from tasting just how sweet her honey was, and soon I was rewarded with a heavy flow of it as she bucked and screeched and came hard. My face was covered with her sweet dew and I gently licked her clean as I could, avoiding her clit which was super sensitive at the moment.

When she fully recovered, she pulled my face up to her. I went along and crawled up her body supporting my weight on hands and knees as she began to kiss me deeply. Then she began to kiss all over my face, licking and drinking in her own essence. With a lip smack she said, "hmm I'm a bit salty but still pretty tasty if I say so myself." I moaned into her mouth as I kissed her passionately once again. During the kiss she reached between us and grasped my super excited cock and started dragging the head between her saturated pussy lips. Once again, I moaned my approval into our kiss as she did the same.

Breaking the kiss, I looked deep into her eyes as if to ask her once again if she was sure. She didn't say a word but just smiled and pulled my cock down and into her sweet lips. With only the head of my cock in her I was already in heaven. I knew I didn't want to just dive on though as that would be painful and not very enjoyable for her.

Instead, I kept teasing her clit as I slid in and out of her dripping snatch over and over. I also bent my head and sucked in her sweet extended nipple and she began to wriggle under me trying to get me deeper inside. I resisted the urge however until she was about to bust. Just as another orgasm crashed into her, I slowly slipped in deeper and deeper. I felt her maidenhead give way and I just kept going until I was buried to the root. I just held her there, not moving, until she came back down.

When she finally opened her eyes again, she smiled that winning smile and bit her lip. "Mr. Green did you just make a real woman out of me?" With a chuckle, I assured her that she was a real woman long before I had the chance to become one flesh with her. She just squealed and hugged me tight as she tried to move her hips and crate some movement down below.

I took the hint and began to withdraw slowly about halfway before descending once again. I watched for signs of pain and she was urging me on faster. I did slowly pick up the speed and the depth of my movements. Before long I was pulling almost all the way out and then slamming back into her sweet pussy full force.

And once again she was building to a magnificent explosion. It only took about 5 minutes to bring her to the edge again. This time, when I dipped my lips and sucked in her nipple she again shattered and began to cry out. "Oh Toooom; Oh Yessss; Sooooo Gooooood" By that time her convulsing pussy had sent me over the edge too and I erupted in her depths. Even in the throws of my own orgasm I couldn't break my eyes away from her angelic face as she continued to ride the ecstasy roller coaster to the end.

We laid like that until we both could catch our breath. As I started to withdraw and roll to her side, she stopped me and asked me to not move. She enjoyed the feel of my weight pressing into her. It made her feel safe and fulfilled. Who was I to argue? After about 10 minutes though my once raging cock was wimping out and slipped free of her sweet juicy lips. I could feel our combined juices seep out with me. At that point I did lift up and roll to the side, pulling her with me. Her body half rested on mine, her soft pillow breasts pressed into my side, her leg draped over my sloppy crotch. We laid there a while longer in the post orgasmic bliss. Not taking at all, just softly touching and cuddling.

A few short minutes later I could hear her breathing turn soft and smooth and realized she had drifted off to sleep in my arms. I was in heaven. I managed to use my free leg and pull the sheet up with my toes so that I could cover us up and soon after I too was drifting off into a heavenly rest with my goddess in my arms.

It was early in the morning when I woke up with an incredible boner. It didn't take me long to realize what was on top of me as realization set in that Rachael had not moved all night. I looked over and the clock said 5:30 A.M. and I tried to close my eyes and drift off again but that morning wood I was sporting kept pulsing under the sheet and I couldn't lie still. It must have been enough to bring Rachael out of her slumber. I felt her head lift and then she whispered Good Morning Lover into my ear. I squeezed her tight and said good morning my beautiful goddess. She giggled and reached down to give my cock a little pat.

When she found not a little flaccid penis but a rigid morning stiffie in her hands she raised up to be sure what she had hold of under the sheet. "Is it always like this in the morning?" she asked. I laughed and said not always but most of the time yes. In response she growled and began to slip her hand up and down my aching cock. After about a minute of that she leaned into my ear and after licking it whispered, "My Turn to make You feel good Mr. Green."

With that said, she slid over my legs and straddled my thighs. After giving me a few more strokes, she slid her body up mine keeping in as much contact as she could. My cock found the cleft of her sweet pussy and was at home. She began to grind on me, spreading her already flowing juices all over my cock. After she had herself sufficiently worked up, she slid forward a little more and leaned in to kiss me as she dropped down, impaling herself on my cock.

After she adjusted to the stretch, she began to work up and down and side to side, sometimes just grinding on my pubic bone. She was a sex goddess and I was her willing slave at the moment. I reached up and grasped her amazing tits and strummed her nipples as she rode me. It didn't take her long before she was seizing up and her stomach began to convulse, and her pussy clamped down hard on my cock as she rode the wave of her orgasm. It was enough to pick me up and carry me along with her and I once again exploded in her depths. She kept riding me until she was sure I was finished then she collapsed on top of me, my cock still seated in her where it belonged.

She just cooed on top of me as we both recovered. The sweat of our exertion was cooling us off pretty quickly. I finally swatted her on that sexy ass with both hands and told her it was time she got a shower. Reluctantly she lifted herself off me and began to move off the bed, but not before a big dollop of cum dropped on my stomach. She giggled and without reservation, reached over and smeared it all over my stomach. Then she brought her hand to her own mouth and licked it clean. "Mmm, nothing like a high protein shake for breakfast." With a giggle she trotted off to the bathroom and started the shower.

As she started to climb in, I slid in behind her and we enjoyed some post coital playing and rubbing all soapy and slick and now clean. After lots of kissing and fondling the water began to cool so we shut it off and grabbing my towel, I began to dry her off. I hadn't bothered to get another one out of the cabinet yet so this would have to do.

When she was mostly dry, she took the towel from me and returned the favor. A few minutes later we were out and moved back into my bedroom. Graduation would start at 10 A.M. and she had to be there at 9:30. There was just enough time for me to fix her a good breakfast and she could get back to her dorm, change, and be ready for Graduation.

As she walked out my door the reality of the past 12 hours began to set in. My world was about to totally change with any luck, and I couldn't be happier. We had discussed the activities of the day and decided it was a little quick to spring me on her mom who would be here for graduation. I concurred and felt it best to wait until we decided what our plans were going to be before springing our budding relationship on anyone else. I knew I would have some explaining and convincing to do with the coaching staff. They were going to question if things had been going on all year. Rachael told me to bring her along when we did tell them, and she would reassure them that noting inappropriate happened. At least not until after finals.

Rachael Had been considering working on her masters degree straight out of college so that she could teach on the collegiate level. Now that there was something that she wanted to hang around the university for, me, she had said that she couldn't wait to get started.

The Sunday after graduation, we moved her sparse things from her dorm room into my apartment. She had told her mom she was going to keep working on her graduate degree and had found a cozy apartment with a very nice roommate. Her mom seemed very happy for her and told her she fully supported her decision. Was mom ever in for a surprise in about 3 months.

For our one-month anniversary of graduation, I took Rachael out to a very nice swanky restaurant. She dressed to the nines and I was the envy of every man there, and some women probably. We sat at a table beside the window and the view was lovely across the lake that evening. It was even more beautiful across the table from me. I loved seeing Rachael happy. Her smile radiated to the entire room around us.

For dessert, I stood up and took a step and knelt down. Rachael's eyes got really big and tears automatically began to rise in her eyes. A little red velvet box popped open in my hand and a one carrot white gold Dimond ring flashed into view as I asked Rachael to be my wife and make me the happiest man alive. I began to get nervous as she didn't immediately answer. I could see people around us watching as they too awaited her answer.

As tears rolled down her cheeks a smile blossomed on her face and a very soft yes was whispered. I could barely hear her until she repeated it a little louder a few seconds later. Finally she dropped onto my knee and almost screamed "YES!" before her lips devoured me. I could hear clapping around us but none of that mattered. I was now officially the happiest man alive.

She couldn't wait to tell her mom so on the way home she called her on her cell and put it on speaker. Her mom knew she had been dating some guy but she didn't really know anything about me. As she told her that she was engaged, her mom screamed on the other end of the phone and you could tell she was elated as well. Rachael said she wanted to be a June bride, so we set a tentative date for next June, about a year from now.

That plan got changed however when Rachael began getting sick every day for about a week. She went to the Dr. finally and didn't tell me anything until I got home after work that night. She sat me down and looked very serious. I was afraid the Doctor had told her something horrible and our plans were going to be destroyed or at the very least our life together wasn't going to be the story book one we had talked and dreamed about.

As I sat beside her on our couch, she handed me a funny little picture. Tears were running down her cheek as she did it. I looked at it and tried to figure out what it was, but I finally had to ask.

She pointed to a little peanut looking thing and softly said, "this is your baby Tom, I'm 4 weeks pregnant." My mouth dropped open and I couldn't hardly breathe for a moment. When it finally registered that we were pregnant my face lit up and as my smile grew, so did Rachael's.

"You're not upset or mad?" she asked. "How could I be? I want you to have my babies, our babies, I want nothing more than to have a house full of kids with you." She knocked me back onto the couch as she began to kiss me all over my face.

Evidently, she was afraid I would be upset at having a family before we were even married. I had a cure for that, however. We called her mom and had her come for a visit the next Saturday. I had a close friend who was now a preacher and he said he would be happy to marry us.

We picked her mom up at the airport and drove straight to the little church. Rachael was dressed in a beautiful tea length white dress and I had on a suit. Her mom asked why we were so dressed up and she just said "You'll see in a few minutes.

As we got to the church her mom knew something was up. Rachael informed her that she was her Matron of honor and that we were getting married, today, right now. She put her off on all the questions until after we were finished with the ceremony. It lasted all of 15 minutes and it was done. We were now Mr. and Mrs. Tom Green. Rachael tossed her mom a little bouquet she had made and told her to make good use of it. She also told her she needed to get a gym membership and get in shape as she would need her strength to keep up with her grandkids. The first one was going to be here in about March. Rachael's mom was having to fan herself at the shock of the news.

It didn't slow her down much though because she grabbed Rachael and started dancing around and hugging her and letting the questions fly. We took her back to our place and filled her in on the entire story, well most of it. How we had met her Senior year and quietly fell in love and decided after graduation to move in together. This was the reason Rachael decided to continue her education and not jump into a teaching job just yet.

We didn't have all the answers figured out, but we knew we were going to make it, together. I kept my job at the college and promised Rachael never again would I cross that line with a student. Why would I when I had a goddess at home to come home to.