Athletic Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her head and turned back to me with a sincere look. "I like a handsome man, sure, and you're not bad looking at all Tom, but looks are only skin deep. Most really hot guys are total jerks and think women should worship them. I think a decent looking guy that really loves me and makes me the center of his world would be much more appealing and is a good formula for a lifelong partner. Some girls can't see past the outside shell to the inner man. I can tell you are a beautiful soul and a very carrying man. Any woman would be lucky to call you her man." With that she smiled and rolled over, sitting up on the table.

My eyes dropped to the tiny red triangle that had a damp spot on it. I was in total shock at her revelation. Could she be right? Was she just teasing me? My gosh she was so damn beautiful and down to earth and standing there in her tank top and red thong, a goddess to behold. She stepped over to me and gave me a full body hug for a very long moment. Then she looked up into my eyes and smiled.

I wanted to lean down and kiss her at that moment but before I could react, she slid free and turned to put on her shorts. I admired her sexy beautiful oily ass as she bent at the waist to retrieve her shorts and slip them on. She sat down and slipped on her trainers and walked toward the door. I was frozen. I didn't know what to do at that moment. As she reached the door she turned and softly spoke. "Thank you, Tom, can we do this again Monday after practice? I think I really need it before the weekend finals Friday." I agreed and she smiled as she turned and slipped out the door. She even closed it as she left.

I was still mesmerized. I stood there with my cock throbbing and my heart racing and totally lost in thought of this wonderful goddess I had just been in the presence of. I then realized that I wasn't in my usual sweats but was also in gym shorts and my solid shaft was making himself known. I'm sure Rachael saw how she affected me.

I went home, still in a fog as my mind played over her words again and again. Did a guy like me have a chance at a goddess like Rachael Rivers? She was a few years younger than me but did that matter? She WAS my student and that DID matter. I had crossed a line. I played that afternoon over and over in my head all weekend long and much of Monday. The week flew by and every evening Rachael came by my office after most everyone was gone and got her "massage" in preparation for the big meet Friday.

She did great and came in second place in the conference. It wasn't first, but it was a great effort and she performed her very best. I like to think I helped that. Afterwards, when we got back and off the bus, she popped into the office once again and said that she felt good at the race, but the ride home did her in once again. Asking if she could come in tomorrow and get another massage. Of course, I agreed. At home that evening I kept thinking of Rachael and her amazing body, and how great she felt in my hands. How I would love to touch her all over. I enjoy a good butt, but her breasts are just as tempting and I'd love to first see, then suck on those amazing nipples that keep showing me they are hiding under her sports bra.

As always, great plans always have a kink or two pop in at the last moment. First, my alarm clock didn't go off, so I was running late and was just getting out of my car at 8. Rachael was waiting at the gym door as was another girl on the team, Becky Kizer. Becky was a cute sophomore that was one of our longer race runners. She had tweaked her ankle at the race yesterday and came by to get it wrapped and get some instructions for the weekend. The sports season was now officially over but I was still working so I would check her out Monday at practice time.

Becky was there about an hour and I took care of her first as I knew I'd be longer with Rachael, and hoped we could replay last Saturday's massage, and maybe more. My heart was beating a mile a minute as Becky walked out the door. I knew she was still in the building a little longer, so I sat and talked to Rachael a few minutes before we got started. I heard the main door slam shut and knew we were alone finally. Rachael just stood then closed and locked the office door. She didn't want any interruptions today it seemed. I was very anxious and excited sitting in my desk chair.

As I sat there watching, Rachael came back and slipped her shoes off and she was bending at the waste facing me, removing her gym shorts. My mouth fell open as she stood. She stood before me in her sport jacket and nothing else. She was naked from the waste down. That perfect little tuft of hair above her mons drew my eyes and I couldn't help it. I just gawked at her nakedness a moment before I shook my head and then looked into Rachael's eyes. She grinned and blushed and quietly said, "I thought this would be easier on us both and hoped you would enjoy your work more." With that she crawled up on the table on her knees, and before she laid down, she unzipped her jacket and tossed it aside as she laid down. I got a brief flash of her amazing naked tits before they mashed into the massage table.

I was in shock. I was stuttering and stumbling on words until I finally got my brain back. "Rachael, Oh My Gosh, I know you trust me, but I am still a young man and I don't know if I can control myself with a naked goddess on my massage table. She giggled and replied "Goddess," "Really?" "You silly man, I'm just a girl and yes I trust you completely. You can do anything you want with me and I trust I will feel better when you are finished. With a little luck, maybe you will to." With that she winked at me and laid her head down waiting.

My hands were shaking. My heart was pounding in my chest. A true naked goddess was laying on my massage table waiting for me to make her feel better. I stood on shaky legs and slowly walked over to her. Again, she opened her eyes and looked back and me and smiled in silence. Finally, I reached out and touched her sweet butt and she closed her eyes and sighed.

I retrieved the massage oil and began to work her lovely ass with strong squeezes, massaging the muscles I knew were giving her problems. Her reaction was to moan and then spread her legs a bit, giving me better access. My cock was throbbing in my shorts, but I just ignored it and hoped I didn't blow a load and totally embarrass myself in the process.

Once I had finished the therapeutic massage I began to roam. My hands worked her amazing butt strongly and as my thumbs traced down along the crack of her ass she moaned and wiggled. She had a quick intake of air as the tip of my thumb pressed firmly at her sweet ass and trailed lower over her perineum.

She responded my raising one knee and totally opening up her crotch to my view. I had to pause a moment and take in her beauty. She had the most perfect pussy I had ever seen. I especially enjoyed the drops of girl juice that formed between her labia. I really wanted to bend and taste it, but I restrained myself. Thumbs worked the base of her butt and into the tops of her thighs. Her breath was coming faster as I let oily thumbs trace down along her outer lips and back up again.

I was taken aback as Rachael whispered "Wait!" I asked if she was ok and she started to get up. I was afraid I had gone too far, and this was all over. To my surprise and great delight, she rolled onto her back and laid back down, pulling a pillow under her head. She smiled and said she wanted to watch me and then bit her bottom lip. My knees almost shook at this vision of beauty before me. I moved up to her side and once again, dripped oil over her abs and stomach.

As I had said before she was a perfect goddess and her skin felt amazing under my hands. I oiled her up and let my hands roam higher until they were working all over those beautiful D sized tits. Her nipples were hard and standing proud, a good half inch poking up and begging for attention. Attention is what they got. I rolled them and pulled them and before I realized what was happening, I had bent and sucked one into my mouth. Rachael sucked in a deep breath and then let it out in a long low moan as I nipped and suckled her nipple. I soon leaned over and did the same to her other magnificent melon.

Rachael wasn't just taking in what I was doing, her hands went to the back of my head and fingers curled into my hair and she was pressing my lips into her amazing mounds. Her breath was coming in short blast now and I could tell she was on the edge. Wanting to make her feel as wonderful as she looked, I slid a free hand down her abdomen and slowly massaged over her mound. I felt the nub of her clit standing tall and wanting attention. I slowly slid my middle finger over and past it as she took in another sharp breath. As she moaned, I drew my finger up and slipped it between her outer lips, catching more of that sweet nectar and then swirled it around her clit.

This set Rachael off and she cried out. "OH YESSSS!" as orgasm rocked her body. This was not the first orgasm I had given a woman, but it was the first time I had given a student one, at least intentionally. It was so taboo, but it was so beautiful, and she definitely wanted it. I continued to softly stroke her pussy and let a finger slip into her folds. Rachael continued to moan and writhe beneath my hands and mouth, but I didn't let up. When I let my middle finger slide deeper into her hot snatch, I felt an unfamiliar span of skin and realized it was her maidenhead,

Rachael was still a virgin as a senior in college. I didn't push any more but curled my finger just under her pelvic bone and found that slightly bumpy patch and started to stroke there as the ball of my finger pressed and rolled her clit. She once again rose to an amazing crescendo and cried out as orgasm overtook her once again.

I could tell that she was at sensory overload and backed my finger out of her hot dripping snatch and softly cupped her pussy, just giving it a gentle pulsing squeeze. She finally returned to earth and her eyes popped open and she blushed even more as she realized what had just happened. She sat up and pulled my head to her chest as she hugged me like her life depended on it. Those soft pillows of her tits were crushed to my cheek and I was in heaven. My cock was throbbing, and I am sure there was a huge precum stain on my boxer briefs, but I didn't care. I was in Rachael Heaven for the moment, and I never wanted that moment to end.

Rachael began to thank me and as she trembled holding onto my head, she began to ramble how that was the hottest thing that had ever happened to her. She began to tell how she had played with her boyfriend last year, but he was all hands and all about himself. She said she had never had an orgasm at anyone else's hands but her own.

She finally released my head and pulled my lips to hers for the most sizzling kiss I had ever had. I wrapped my arms around her and crushed her massive chest to mine and we melted into each other for a long moment, lost in each other's kisses. Our tongues dueled and wrestled for long minutes until she abruptly broke the kiss and pulled back.

She looked deep into my eyes and then her hand shot down to my crotch and she grasped my rigid cock through my gym shorts. "Now it's your turn" she said, and she began to slide off the table and stood in front of me, never releasing my strained cock. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then knelt and pulled my gym shorts past my knees in one quick swish.

My cock strained at the huge damp spot on my boxer briefs and she looked up at me and grinned. "Someone must be happy to see me" she said and leaned in and engulfed the head of my cock through my undies.

I knew she could taste that wet precum spot as she worked her tongue on my cock head a few seconds. Releasing me, she pulled back and hooking her fingers in the waist band of my undies she yanked them down and over my strained cock. It popped free and smacked her on the nose and she gave a squeal of delight and giggled. I stepped out of my clothes and she pushed me back and urged me up onto the massage table and I complied.

She was staring at my hard cock and placed both hands around my shaft as she softly stroked me. She told me she had only ever done this to one guy, and she hoped she did it well. Her boyfriend had never complained. I assured her I wasn't about to start now.

She grinned at my comment but never broke eye contact with my cock as she slowly stroked up and down with both hands. I watched with amazement as that goddess was so intent on my cock and knew I was in for the time of my life. My college girlfriend had given me a blowjob or two but stated she much preferred to be the receiver rathe than the giver. She never swallowed either.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer as I had been on edge since she first dropped her clothes well over an hour ago. To my delight she slowly bent forward, and I watched as her tongue slipped out and began to tickle the tip of my cock. She pressed it into the slit trying to get every drop of precum she could collect. Then she slowly slipped the strained head of my cock past her lips and I felt her tongue on the sensitive under side of my rigid member.

Slowly she kept stroking with one hand and her lips ascended and descended at the same pace, oh so agonizingly slow. My breath was coming much faster now as she worked. I warned her that I wasn't going to last long, and she looked into my eyes and began to move faster. At this point she never broke eye contact and I was lost in her. I couldn't look away from her eyes as I could see my cock disappear into her warm wet sucking lips.

I felt the tingle in my balls and spoke out "I'm Cumming" just before the first blast exploded from my cock head. To her credit, Rachael never let up and kept up the suction and the pumping motion as my cock convulsed and erupted time after time, filling her mouth with my hot semen.

When I had calmed and began to regain my composure, she sucked my softening cock hard and let it slip from her lips. With a huge grin she tilted her head back and opened her mouth to show me how much of my jiz was filling her mouth. Then with an even bigger grin, she closed her lips and swished my cum around in her mouth before gulping and swallowing it down. I just watched in amazement as she stuck out her tongue and wagged it around to show me she truly swallowed it all down. I couldn't help myself, I slipped down from the bench and wrapped her in my arms and kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

She totally melted into me as we kissed long and hard for what seemed like a half hour, probably only a couple of minutes. After we broke the kiss, she said that was the sexiest thing she had ever experienced and was shocked that I would kiss her like that after my cum was all in her mouth. I assured her I wasn't offended and told her she was the sexiest most beautiful woman I had ever known in my life. She blushed at my complement, which is amazing seeing as she was standing there buck naked and had just given me the best blowjob of a lifetime. We kissed again and got dressed as we idly chatted about life and school and the future.

I wasn't sure where this was going, but I knew I was hopelessly lost in Rachael and felt myself falling for her hard and fast. Not only was she the most beautiful woman I had ever met, but she didn't seem to mind that I wasn't one of the beautiful people of the world. She saw me for who I was, and I felt a bond with her that I can't begin to explain.

We held hands as we left my office and strolled to the outer gym doors. I knew we couldn't be seen like that beyond the doors, but it felt very special while it lasted. Rachael told me she felt she would need more therapy until school was out and who was I to complain. During the weekdays there was no way we could get as familiar as we had been today but just the contact and being in her presence was enough for now.

The week of finals was coming up fast and Rachael couldn't come in but two days. I understood and realized our time was soon going to end and I was going to feel so empty. The next Saturday we had a replay of the previous one and it was again so amazing. I knew I was falling so hard for this woman and that she was soon going to slip from my life forever. The week of finals I was rather in a depressed slump.

Coach Peggy came in and plopped down in my chair and asked me what was up. She said they had noticed I was in a funk this week and she was concerned, a bit afraid I was thinking of bailing on them for another position. I reassured her I wasn't looking to go anywhere and that brought a smile to her face. I wondered just what she was up to but didn't think on it much, I was pining away for Rachael Rivers and couldn't tell a soul.

That Friday night I was sitting home in my favorite recliner watching nothing on the tub, nursing a double bourbon as I sulked and was feeling sorry for myself. Sitting there in just my gym shorts, nothing else, I was shocked when I heard a knock at my apartment door. I thought maybe it was just the whisky playing tricks on my mind, but I heard a second knock and managed to get myself up and walk to the door.

Upon opening it my jaw must have dropped to the floor as I looked into the eyes or Rachael Rivers. I was in total shock and just stood there until she spoke and asked, "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to invite me in?" I shook my head and chuckled as I stepped aside and gestured for her to come on in.

Now I am a true bachelor and my accommodations looked it, but at least they were clean. The only thing out of place was the empty pizza box on the table and the near empty glass I had been nursing all evening. She strolled in dropping her little purse on the table beside the door and kept on walking into the kitchen before she turned back to me. I did manage to close the door but was still glued to the place I had been standing, just gawking at Rachael.

"Well hello there Mr. Green, nice place you have here. Can a girl get a drink or is that reserved for your girlfriend only?" She gave me a peculiar grin as she started to walk back toward me. I was still speechless as I took in her beauty. Gone were the shorts and sports bra. Tonight, she was in a light peach colored sun dress that showed ample cleavage and struck her about mid-thigh. She was a true vision of beauty as her long brown hair cascaded over one shoulder and barely covered the bare skin above her dress. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra but then again, she didn't need one. Her girls stood firm and proud and I could plainly see the outline of those amazing nipples reaching out and greeting me.

"What would a beautiful goddess desire of her humble servant?" I asked. With an even bigger grin she said, "Oh I've got a long list for you my dear but for now I'll have what you are having." I finally got my wits about me again as the fog and funk lifted like the fog of a bright spring day.

As I poured her drink, I asked why she wasn't out at the pre graduation parties going on all over campus. She replied that she wasn't really a party girl as I well knew and that she preferred a more private celebration with her closest friends. To say I was shocked would be a gross understatement. I never considered myself one of her closest friends but who was I to argue at the moment. I was just thrilled to see her again.

I invited her to sit and she motioned for me to sit in my chair first. I complied and she plopped down in my lap swinging her legs up over the arm of my chair and wrapping an arm around my neck. "Mr. Green!" she stated after taking a sip of her bourbon, "You are the sweetest man I have ever met. You know how to treat a girl like a lady and make her feel special. I have watched you all year long and have seen countless girls pretty much throw themselves at you and yet you sweetly turn them away but graciously tend to their needs at the same time. You say you may not be the most handsome man on earth, but I say you are the most beautiful man I have ever met. Your heart outshines any short coming you have in the looks department and to be totally honest, I think that is far more important than a sexy face and body."