All Comments on 'Atlantea Ch. 06'

by NervyPleat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PrivatePervPrivatePervover 2 years ago

Personally not for me also the idea that monogamy is just culturally forced on us because of the patriarchy and jealousy or men thinking they own women's pussies is ridiculous I had to take a break after reading that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this story actually going to go anywhere? And monogamy being patriarchal? Ha! Most women I know want monogamous relationships. Good thing this is a fantasy site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While it's not the most expected story I've ever read, I'm very interested to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To me it was utter nonsense and really took me out of the story when Jason was made to feel guilty for wanting to be monogamous with Callista. She wanted to chase a different dick and he is getting lectured for not wanting to be a cuck for her? The fact that he was upset with her is the most logical thing to happen in this series thus far. I am honestly not a fan of him made to feel guilty and accepting her behavior as “you don’t own her vagina” and somehow fighting the patriarchy. Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Took a very odd turn with the moralizing about society and polygamy. Made the guy sound like a whipped beta justifying anything to get a piece. Distasteful

Pr0xyPr0xyover 2 years ago

bruh what a way to kill the story Dude talks to a whole bunch of feminist that tell him feminist shit and basically jedi mind trick him into believing everything is his fault and that of the "patriarchy" smfh. What a fuckin waste of my time you do this like 35 pages in, when you started with the guy getting deepthroated for like 10 pages? For him to only get incepted into being a whipping boy. I could suspend my belief if he came to this conclusion after some soul searching but nah he gets brain washed........... what the fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

RiP

SilvermireSilvermirealmost 2 years ago

Yeah you lost me on this one.

WillmottWillmottalmost 2 years ago

Retarded proselytising.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNervyPleat@NervyPleat
I recently moved back to the neighborhood I grew up in (Feijenoord). Before that I lived 12 years in Chicagoland. I love football (aka soccer) and am happiest when my team wins and Ajax/PSV lose.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Atlantea Ch. 05 Previous Part
Atlantea Series Info