Atlantea Ch. 07

Story Info
Jason's love life hits a new bump.
11.8k words
4.71
7.7k
8

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving the Twins' condominium, Calista and I spent the day together. Although our relationship was scarcely a month old, neither of us now questioned the near-constant presence of the other in their life. We worked out at her gym, I gave her a long massage, bought groceries, and ate lunch.

Next on our agenda was to go to an indoor shooting range. Her embassy required members of the diplomatic corps to practice once per month. She did well, hitting the red areas around the head and heart of the paper target with consistency. I tried, too, but could barely hit the rectangular paper at all; no surprise as I had never discharged a firearm in my life. Taking pity, Calista stood behind me and pressed into my back. Her enormous chest prevented her from reaching my wrists, so she settled on supporting my forearms with her hands.

'Breathe and hold,' I thought I heard her say.

My vision swam a bit, and it seemed like I was seeing the paper target from a slightly offset perspective.

'Squeeze,' I seemed to hear, and so I slowly pulled on the trigger, with gradually increasing force.

This shot was improved from the earlier ones, not hitting the desired red area, but at least within the surrounding black. I fired off a few more, with equal success.

Later, back at her place, she had some work to catch up on. I lay on the couch, with my feet on her lap, while she tapped away at a laptop balanced on my shins. As I lay there, I fell into an unusual daydream. I believe my eyes were still open, as I could see Calista's side profile, yet superimposed on my field of view was an image of her laptop's screen. Strange phrases drifted through my mind, as if Calista was uttering them aloud:

'... signal on that line... dielectric... transverse... no, that won't cost out...'

The words were not in English, yet somehow I could understand them, or so I thought. The dream faded as I fell into a deep sleep. I did not wake up until Calista came over to shake my shoulder. She had managed to get up from the couch, moving my legs in the process, without disturbing my slumbers.

"Wake up, sleeping head," she said, "dinner is ready."

* * *

After the meal, Calista drove us to Phoebe and Rosalind's house. Tonight, with Rosalind's permission, Calista was to join the oral sex sessions which Phoebe and I had been having on a regular basis. The ground rules were that Phoebe was not to make contact with any of Calista's erogenous zones, nor was she to see Calista naked, even briefly. Kissing was likewise forbidden.

When we entered the foyer, Rosie and Phoebe greeted us both with warm hugs, and both lesbian women openly admired my girlfriend's statuesque figure. She looked stunning in a fresh pair of light red exercise clothes, and had chosen her tightest-fitting garb; if Phoebe was not allowed to her in the nude, this was the next best thing.

Rosalind and Phoebe each had their private "lairs", as they referred to them, within their pleasant and tastefully refurbished 1920s bungalow. Rosie had her office, and Phoebe had the wood shop. So only Calista, Phoebe, and I headed to the former garage, while Rosie went out to meet some friends for drinks.

Calista is a hard person to shock, yet her jaw dropped perceptibly when we entered the shop, and she saw the bench that Phoebe had built to facilitate throat fucking.

"What is this part for?" she asked, running her fingers along the wide hoop mounted at one end.

"That's for him to hang on to," Phoebe explained, "for leverage."

"I see," Calista said, "And I assume those handles are for your own use?"

She was pointing at the padded hand-holds mounted around halfway down the length of the bench, perfect for Phoebe to grab onto. Phoebe nodded.

"I would like simply to observe the two of you," Calista said, "So I will stand back here, and if you do not mind, please act as if I am not present."

Phoebe and I both nodded.

"What is that?" I asked, pointing at a large mass that was hidden under a black shroud.

"It's a secret," Phoebe said, as she began to undress.

She was barefoot, and had on loose, faded blue sweatpants and a light gray hoodie. She removed her top first, revealing her gorgeous, swollen, teardrop-shaped boobs. Then she dropped her sweatpants. Her plaid boxer shorts, despite their length, did not entirely obscure the thick forest of pubic hair that ran down her inner thighs, and peeked over the elastic band. Calista was staring frankly at the pregnant woman, whose belly was only slightly distended.

"You look simply radiant, Phoebe," Calista said, voice full of sincerity, as Phoebe dropped her shorts.

"Thanks," she replied, a blush suffusing her body.

I had been disrobing while this exchange had been going on, and was standing near Phee in all my hairless glory. Without further ado, she knelt before me and took my manhood into her mouth. As was customary, I applied firm pressure on the back of her head, feeling the comfortable familiarity of her wiry crew-cut hair between my fingers. Calista's promise that she would just stand back and watch lasted around twenty seconds. She soon knelt down next to Phoebe, her face mere inches from where my cock was sliding back and forth.

"I would not believe this was possible were I not witnessing it in person!" Calista marveled. "May I touch your throat to feel how far down his penis is descending into your esophagus?"

Phoebe made an indistinct gargling sound.

"Oh, sorry," Calista said, blushing slightly, "Of course you are unable to vocalize, at present. If it would be okay to touch you, can you make an upward motion with your thumb?"

I felt Phoebe stifle a guffaw, presumably at Calista's formal manner of speech, and her throat contracted around my cock. She raised both thumbs, to either side of my thighs. Calista gently ran her right index and middle fingers down Phoebe's throat, feeling for the tip of my cock.

"Ooh, I think that's as far down as it goes," Calista said, eyes wide with wonder. "It's not far from your collarbone!"

It was hard not to start cumming right away. Clinical sex talk always drove me wild.

"Jason, could you pull your penis out of her mouth? I would like to try something. If that would be acceptable to you too, of course, Phoebe?"

Phee made another double thumbs-up sign. I withdrew fully, and Calista took my rigid cock in her hand.

"Let me guide you, Jason? And could you stay right where you are, Phoebe?"

Calista put her other hand on my butt, and positioned me so that my penis was off to the side of Phoebe's head, pushed all the way forward as if at the apex of a deep throat. Calista made a circle with her thumb and index finger, right at the point where my cock extended beyond the back of Phoebe's head. Keeping hold of my cock, she maneuvered me back, so Phoebe could see how much excess there had been.

"Wow," Phoebe said, "That's more than I expected!"

"How do you fit so much penis down there?" Calista asked, "Can you teach me?"

"I dunno know if there's much skill to it," Phoebe replied, "I just don't have any gag reflex."

"Ah," Calista said, disappointed, "I have a strong one."

"If you want," Phoebe said, "I could push on the back of your head; you might be able to loosen up with practice."

I was not sure why Phoebe did not simply suggest that I hold the back of Calista's head with my hands, but I was not about to argue. My lover knelt in front of me, and opened her mouth, taking in the usual four inches of cock.

"Are you ready?" Phoebe asked.

Calista made the two thumbs up sign.

"Oh, wait, if you need me to stop for any reason, we need a signal, since you can't talk. How about tapping his butt?"

Thumbs up.

Phoebe ran fingers through Calista's luxurious, thick brown hair, cupping her hands at the back of the head. She then pushed with surprising force, and I realized why she had proposed helping out. There is no way I could have brought myself to pull that hard on my true love's head. The tip of my cock slid deliciously past Calista's tonsils, into her narrow throat. She made loud gargling sounds right away, as reflex kicked in. Spit began to stream down her chin, yet Phoebe did not let up.

"Ackg, ackg, ackg!"

I was sure I would feel a tap any moment, but the signal never came. I looked down to see if my lover was okay, only to find her gray eyes locked on my face. She did not break eye contact, even as Phoebe began to slide her head back and forth. Every time the head of my penis re-entered the top of her throat, she would gag and splutter again. Her unwilling throat did not seem to be loosening up at all, even after about ten minutes. Eventually, the idea that my lover was willingly enduring such punishment from my cock really sunk home. It was like having gasoline poured on the already raging fires of my arousal. I groaned loudly with pleasure, and saw Calista's searching eyes go wide.

'That's what I was looking for', I thought I could hear her saying, as my vision blurred slightly around the edges.

Phoebe finally let go, and my stiff cock pulled pass Calista's lips with a popping sound. Her chin had rivulets of spit dripping off of it.

"Are you okay, Callie?" I asked, brushing damp hair from her eyes.

"That was challenging! But yes, I am fine. I see you enjoyed yourself, which is what I was hoping would be the outcome of this trial."

She was holding onto my dick with one hand, and it pulsed appreciatively as she said this.

"Phoebe," Calista continued, "It did not seem that my throat became any more malleable, despite our efforts. Perhaps I should try that contraption there? If I understand correctly, it keeps the throat in an open, horizontally-aligned position?"

"That's right!" Phoebe said brightly, "It's exactly why I made it. You're certainly welcome to give it a go!"

"This terrible male here wants me to," Calista said, having felt my cock pulse again. "Why did you enjoy that so, my love?"

"The feeling of pushing into your throat was... amazing, not quite like anything I've felt before. And the fact that you were enduring so much for me... was quite a turn on, to be honest."

"That is as I suspected," she said. "When I am in this contraption here, please do not restrain yourself. Trust me to use the tapping signal if the need arises."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I am certain," she said, gray eyes locked on mine. "I will become upset if I feel you are holding anything back."

As she climbed onto the bench, both Phoebe and I could see the outline of Calista's outer vagina lips. Her tight exercise shorts were already soaking wet.

"Oh, Jason?" Calista said, as she lay her head back on the headrest, "I do have one requirement: do not ejaculate inside my mouth or throat. With my head on that downward sloping plane, the semen will end up coming out of my nose."

"Of course, my love," I said.

"Oh, aren't you two jus' so darn cute together!" Phoebe said, as she knelt down next to the bench, her face positioned about a foot to the side of Calista's. "Why dontcha come in my mouth when you're ready? That way there won't be any cleanup. And can you cum in my mouth, not down by throat, this time? I wanna see if you've been eating healthy."

"I assure you, his diet of late has been highly nutritious," Calista said earnestly.

A thought suddenly struck me.

"Phee, I know your delightful spouse won't let you kiss other women, but she doesn't mind indirect kissing, right?"

"I don't think it'd be a problem. What d'you mean though?"

"Well, if you could, you would want to kiss Calista, right?"

"Hell yes, and back again!"

"So it seems like the next best thing would be trading saliva using my penis here," I said, using medical terminology for Calista's sake.

"That's true," Phoebe said. "Calista, would you mind tasting my spit on his penis?"

"Not at all," Calista said, "I am comfortable kissing other women, and swallowing another female's saliva likewise does not bother me."

Tentatively, at first, I slid my cock past my lover's waiting lips, pushing until the head was blocked near her tonsils. Gently, but firmly, I pushed just into her throat, and the coughing and gagging began. This was too stimulating for me, and I began to piston my hips, gripping the hoop for leverage. Although I gradually was able to go deeper, getting to where only three inches of cock were still outside her lips, she never stopped choking on each thrust past her uvula.

In my excitement, I had forgotten about Phoebe, who was still kneeling patiently. I pulled out of Calista's mouth, and my friend opened her mouth compliantly.

"Clean it all off, please, Phee," I said, somewhere between a command and a request.

Phoebe licked my entire shaft, scooping of blobs of Calista's saliva from all over. Calista, meanwhile, was laboring to catch her breath, and wiping spit from her eyes and nose. In what I assumed, at the time, was a sympathetic reaction, I began to feel like I had a mild sore throat, myself.

"Do you like the taste of my saliva?" Calista asked.

Phoebe's mouth was full of cock, so she made the thumbs up sign instead. I pulled out, so she could talk, and slipped my dick back into Calista mouth, pushing immediately past her tonsils.

"It's been years since I've kissed another girl," Phoebe said, "So that was... pretty fuckin' amazing."

I pulled my dick back so that the head was hovering over Calista's tongue. Reading my mind, she licked all over, getting as much of her spit on it as she could. Then I transferred over to Phee's waiting mouth.

"Your expectoration tastes nice to me, Phoebe," Calista managed to gasp out during the break, "it is neutral and clear."

I lost count of how many times I transferred spit between the two mouths. Finally, when I had my cock fully down Phee's throat, Calista said something that caused me to lose my mind.

"Phoebe, I just thought of a way you could taste my vaginal fluids without violating your wife's strictures," she said.

Feeling an imminent explosion of cum on the way, I pulled the head back into Phee's mouth, mere instants before the sticky fluid began to geyser out. She swallowed the first blast, but kept the remainder in her mouth, cheeks bulging slightly as the load increased. Once my cock stopped twitching, she gestured towards Calista's face and made a humming sound. It took me a moment to comprehend what she intended.

"My love," I said, "could you please open your mouth?"

Calista complied, and Phoebe crawled over so that her face was right above my girlfriend's.

"You can move closer, Phee," I said, "As long as you don't touch lips you're fine."

Phoebe lowered, her lips hovering millimeters above Calista's. She opened her mouth slightly, and a combination of cum and saliva began to dribble out, slowly. Calista stuck out her tongue, allowing the drops to fall there, then withdrew it in order to swallow. Because Phee kept the volume of the stream so low, Calista had no trouble getting it all down, even with her head on a decline; nothing dribbled from the side of her mouth or came out of her nose. In the end, it took over a minute to complete the transfer.

"His cum does taste better, Calista, you have been feeding him well," Phoebe complimented, then added, "What was your idea to taste your puss-- vagina, Calista?"

"Jason described you as wearing a blindfold during the role-playing sessions orchestrated by your wife. Do you have that near at hand?"

"I could run and grab it."

"If you cannot see, then Jason can remove my shorts and begin vaginal intercourse, without breaking any of your wife's rules."

"I see, and then he can use his dick to transfer your juices to my mouth?"

"Precisely," my girlfriend said.

Phoebe returned after a few minutes, carrying the heavy, padded leather blindfold.

"Kneel at the other end of the bench," Calista suggested. "I will slide down so my love can access my vagina."

After she had re-positioned herself, with Phoebe blindfolded and in the right spot, I pulled off her tight exercise shorts. It took awhile, as her body was covered in sweat, and the shorts were intentionally under-sized. Once her soaking wet pussy was exposed, I began to rub her clit with a circular motion. Meanwhile, I guided my flaccid dick into Phoebe's conveniently-located mouth. Five minutes of rubbing and sucking later, I was fully hard again, and Calista was moaning.

"Please fill my vagina soon, bad male!" she whined.

I pulled my rock hard cock out of my best friend's mouth, and thrust into my girlfriend. Her capacious vagina was loose and open, and I was able to kiss her cervix with the tip of my dick in a single, smooth motion. I performed several thrusts, then pulled out.

"You tease me," Calista pouted, while vigorously rubbing her clit.

"She really doesn't like--" Phoebe tried to say, cut off by my dick getting shoved into her mouth.

"Mmm," she hummed, as she licked moisture from Calista's pussy off of my member.

She licked down to the base of my shaft, making sure to taste Calista's essence as much as she could. Although she had been tasked with cleaning up my dick between impregnation attempts at the conception session, she would not have been able to taste the women whose vaginas I had been inside. They had been using condoms, after all, albeit ones with holes in the tip. As a result, for the first time, among all the blow jobs I'd received from her, I witnessed her inverted nipples swelling and popping out.

Having seen this, I decided to give Phoebe as much indirect pussy as she could get, and repeated the process of sliding into Calista for a few strokes, then moving to Phee, then back again. After five rounds of this, my annoyed girlfriend decided she had had enough.

As I began to pull out for a sixth time, I felt a vise-like squeeze from Calista's vagina, locking the head of my cock inside her and preventing my withdrawal. For insurance, she wrapped her legs around my lower back.

"Bad male, you are mine now, and you are not withdrawing your penis again until I say so."

"This might be awhile," I informed the blinded Phee.

"That's okay, I don't mind waiting."

We must have fucked for a solid half hour. Towards the end, I started to grope Calista's sensitive nipples. I was nearing my limit and wanted us to climax as a unit.

"Ooh, are you performing that... differently?" Calista moaned. "It is exceptionally... intense."

I shrugged; as far as I knew it was the same tugging, milking motion she loved so much. Hearing us both nearing the edge, Phoebe surprised me by lying down on the floor, face up, and scooting up so that her head was between my feet.

"Can you tell me when my mouth is under her vagina?"

I almost lost it right there.

"Just one little... scoot more," I croaked out, "Okay, good, stop!"

I felt the room begin to spin, as I often did when climaxing with my lover. My balls pumped an exceptional amount of sperm into her, despite being the second time I had ejaculated that day, and already cum was leaking out of her loose vagina and dripping onto Phoebe's upper lip. She scooted up fractionally, to catch the next blob in her mouth. I thrust my softening cock in and out a few times, pulling out more sperm in the process, then withdrew for good.

"My love," I asked, "Can you roll up for a moment, so Phoebe can eat the rest? I have something to do first."

Without warning Phoebe, I got into a push-up position, perpendicular her body, with my dick hanging directly above her mouth. I do push-ups frequently, so holding myself in the air was not difficult. Phoebe, still blindfolded, took a moment to figure out what was going on, but when she did, she opened her mouth compliantly. Craning her neck upwards, she sucked my cock inside as I continued to let myself descend towards her.

"Can you taste Calista on my penis?" I said.