Atlantea Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked radiantly beautiful, standing before me. Her pregnancy was starting to show around the belly. Her large breasts looked swollen, and her skin seemed to be giving off a ripe glow, although I'm not sure if that was just my imagination. Without a word, she climbed onto the special bench she had created to enable throat fucking, leaned her head back along the padded, downwards-slowing head rest, opened her mouth, and motioned for me to come over.

I dropped my trousers and boxer shorts and slid my penis past her open lips. Using the leverage obtained from my purchase on the hand grips she had constructed for me, I pushed with my hips, lodging my cock fully down her throat in a single, swift action. My balls were hanging over her nose and eyes. The sensation was unique, and it occurred to me how crazy it would be to give up on this experience, in perpetuity, just for the sake of an exclusive relationship. I did not move for several minutes, simply enjoying the sensation of her tongue on the base of my shaft, her lips on my skin, and the feeling of her esophagus wrapped around the tip. Then I began to move, keeping my strokes short, never pulling out more than a few inches before thrusting back in. After ten minutes of this, I began feeling a boiling sensation in my testes, and knew I was close to climaxing. She tapped me on the butt with one hand, our signal that she needed me to stop, and despite my rising passion, I pulled out immediately.

"Are you okay?" I asked, my voice full of concern.

"I'm fine," she gasped, "I just gotta pee real bad. Have I mentioned being pregnant sucks?"

She dismounted the bench and walked towards the half-bathroom that was attached to the wood shop. I was admiring the radiant skin on her well-toned, generous rear, when she looked back over her shoulder at me.

"You can come with me," she said, "I know you'll enjoy the view."

I followed her into the bathroom, my erect cock bouncing with each step. As Calista had done with me, many times by this point, Phoebe sat on the toilet and spread her legs wide.

"You won't be able to see from there," she said, "I got too much bush. If you wanna get a closer look go ahead."

I knelt on the floor and could just barely make out her fat pussy lips through the thicket of brown hair, which completely covered her sex and also extended down her inner thighs. She began to pee, a powerful, clear jet of scentless fluid.

"Do you need to go too?" she asked.

"Actually, yes." I said.

"Lemme help ya soften up, then!"

She motioned for me to stand upright, and then pulled me towards herself, mouth open. I put my hands behind her head and began mercilessly fucking her face, stroking all the way in and out, my cock somehow bending and pushing far down past her tonsils. I did not understand how she could stand the pressure it must put on the upper wall of her throat. About five minutes into this, she had to pee again, no doubt some side effect of being knocked up. Since she was already sitting on the toilet, she simply let loose, and when I heard that sound, I lost my mind and my cock began disgorging load after load of cum down her esophagus. Despite the backlog of sperm, she swallowed it all easily, without any coming out of her nose or dribbling down from her lips.

"Next time in my mouth, okay?" she rasped. "Also, do you mind if we stay here for the rest of the evening? I can tell I'm gonna keep needin' to go, and it'll be awkward to keep getting up from the bench. Have I mentioned pregnancy really sucks?"

"Yes, and yes," I croaked out. "And ... lastly: yes, I think you did mention pregnancy sucks. Sorry about that!"

"It is, basically, your fault, you know, dude," she chided.

In a move that reminded again me of Calista, Phoebe insisted on aiming my now-flaccid cock for me, as I started to pee. At one point, she briefly lost her concentration and some urine hit her vagina. She seemed undisturbed.

"Oops!" she said with a chortle.

Without cleaning it up at all, she put my spent cock back into her mouth, and sucked until I was hard again. Fifteen minutes later, with the head of my cock right above her tongue, she let loose another torrent of pee. As it had the first time, I found this far too erotic, lost control, and soon her mouth was filled with my semen. We repeated this sequence twice more, then returned to the wood shop.

"Okay," Phoebe said, still fully nude, "Now you can tell me what's on your mind. You were way too keyed up before. Also, is it okay if I keep my clothes off? I've been just burning up lately, and it's so darn hot outside. Have I mentioned that pregnancy sucks?

"I think you may have mentioned that, once or twice. And as far as I'm concerned, you don't ever need to keep your clothes on around me."

"Didn't think it'd be a big problem for ya, but had ta ask."

It took around an hour, including periodic pee breaks, to explain everything to Phoebe. I had not talked to her much since getting serious with Calista, so I first filled her in on our growing relationship, sparing no details, including the fact that Calista had probably saved my life on the dark street near the salsa club.

"Wow, that is scary. Did you call the police?" Phoebe asked.

"No, Calista said she turned the matter over to her embassy, or something like that."

"She sounds fuckin' amazing, by the way, she's like your sexy lady ninja bodyguard!" Phoebe gushed.

Next, I went over our dispute about polyamory, as well as the Twins' negative reaction to my hang-dog appearance at their condo.

"I can't say I disagree with the Twins," Phoebe said at last, "it sounds like you were going through some pretty serious denial and self-pity there, buddy."

"I'm starting to come around to that way of thinking. It's just, when I think about Callie and that guy, it's like my heart physically feels like it's being smashed by a brick."

"That's how Rosie feels about me having sex with other women, for what that's worth. And I agreed to go along with her, because I love her, and it's worth it to me. So it would be kinda hypocritical for me to tell you what the right thing is. But I would say our society is really fucked up, and the idea that men own women, and especially their vaginas, is deeply deeply ingrained, in, like, frickin' everything. So while I think Rosie just has jealousy issues based on how she grew up an' shit, are you really the jealous type? Or is your mind just, well, poisoned by the patriarchy, y'know? To be blunt."

I just sat there staring at her. She seemed to have distilled the problem perfectly. If I were merely jealous, and, like Rosalind, unable to get over it, either Calista would have to willingly give up on polyamory, an unlikely outcome, or else our relationship would eventually collapse. In that case, the sane course of action would be to break up now. On the other hand, if my present feelings were based on having grown up in our male-dominated civilization, then I could get over it, and in fact would embrace doing so. We sat in silence for a while as we both pondered the matter.

"Phoebe, I think you hit the nail on the head. And, I don't think I'm the jealous type, not really. Like, when I caught Meg and Derek in our bedroom, I was mad, but not really jealous."

"Fair, but you two weren't getting along by that point anyway; I'm not sure you really even loved her at all any more," Phoebe countered.

"Maybe," I said. "But also, thinking about growing up, I just don't remember feeling jealous much, and I was the youngest kid, who got the least amount of attention from my parents. They definitely were not the types to baby their youngest, either. And my sisters basically pampered and spoiled me all the time, so I don't recall feeling competitive with them. I mean, you know me better than anyone, do you think I'm jealous?"

"I've been playing devil's advocate, so far. But honestly? No, I think you're just, like many people, fucked up by our stupid-ass culture."

"It's a relief to hear that! If that's what my deal is, it might be hard, but I can get over it."

"I believe you can, too," she said, "And if you want my advice, you'd be a fool not to work things out with Calista. You two have insane chemistry."

"You think?"

"Seriously. Remember how my wife hustled everyone away when you first met? It was like you could frickin' see the connection between you guys hanging in the air. Now that you've filled me in on the last two weeks, I think we might have here a gen-u-ine case of love at first sight, and I've never even believed in that."

"I hope you're right. And I am going to try this polyamory thing."

"Dude, you're already doing the 'polyamory thing', I just swallowed four loads of your sperm."

"Right," I said, blushing.

"So, are we good on the Magical Dyke Friend advice session? 'Cuz I got some other shit to talk about."

"Yeah, you've been like a literal angel sent from Heaven," I said, now a bit embarrassed by my self-centered neediness, "A gay angel."

Phoebe snorted.

"Okay, good ... 'cuz I was going to ask a favor from ya; are you okay with resuming our Saturday sessions?"

Once she brought this up, I realized how much I'd missed the light bondage role-play with Phoebe and Rosalind. On top of that, I needed to embrace precisely this type of opportunity to have any hope of establishing a healthy relationship with Calista.

"Absolutely! Although maybe not always on Saturdays."

"Phew!" Phoebe said. "She'd kill me if I told you this, but Rosie really misses you."

"She does?" I asked, genuinely confused. "We've always got along well, but she's also pretty blase around me."

"Well, maybe I should say she misses, ahem, a specific part of you," Phoebe clarified. "And she is really, really grumpy about it. Can you believe she's been buying sex toys the same size as your dick? And they're frickin' spendy!"

"You're kidding!" I said.

"I'm not. One of them even can simulate an ejaculation, complete with a pump and fake semen, but she complains it's not the same."

"That's a surprise; I always have a condom on when she's, uh, riding me."

"You can say 'fucking', I won't be offended," Phoebe said with a laugh. "She says she can feel the warmth of yer sperm even through the rubber. You should have seen the expression on her face when I started pumping in the fake stuff! Not a happy spouse."

"Alright, I'm sold, sign me up!"

"Thank you buddy!" Phoebe said, with genuine relief. "Also, could you see if Calista could get more of that mega Viagra from Rhea?"

"Sure! But couldn't you get it from her just as easily? And what will we need it for?"

"Well, to answer your second question first, that's gonna be a surprise," Phoebe said, grinning. "And as for the first question, it's weird, but Rhea's kinda dropped outta contact. So I thought maybe Calista would have better luck getting a hold of her."

"No problem, I'll ask her," I said, and then thought of something that had been itching at the back of my mind, "Oh yeah, there's a Caps game tomorrow. Wanna meet at the bar?"

"C-A-P-S!" she bellowed.

* * *

I texted Calista on Friday morning. It was our first contact since I had stormed out of her apartment at the beginning of the week.

"Meet at ur place after work?" I wrote.

"Yes -- 6?" came her reply; I was gratified that it arrived within seconds.

I had trouble concentrating at school that day, and was filled with a mixture of relief and trepidation when, at the appointed hour, I rang the doorbell outside her apartment. Calista opened the door. She looked as beautiful to me as ever, wearing a flimsy cotton tank top that did little to hide her cleavage, a tight black skirt, her sexy black glasses, and nothing else. I could see from her face that she was as worried and anxious as I was. I stepped inside.

"Jason," she said, walking towards me, and was about to continue when I interrupted her.

"No, let me go first this time," I said, holding up my hand. "I want to apologize for how I reacted the other day."

"I have been feeling regretful about surprising you with that; I believe that was my fault."

"Maybe, but I can understand how hard it was for you to bring it up at all. Look, I have thought a lot about what you said, and deep down I think I am completely okay with polyamory, and in fact I believe in it, too, when I'm being rational. It is just that I am a product of this screwed-up society, and it will take me time to adjust."

"Do you really mean that?" she said, hope lighting up her face like a beacon.

"I do. When you told me about your date, it felt like my heart was being squeezed by, like, a snake or something. But I don't believe this to be something I can't change. I'm not really a jealous person; I know that, in my heart, and Phoebe thinks so too, and she knows me better than anyone."

She rushed forward and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you every moment we were apart," she said.

"I did too."

We hugged silently for a while, not moving from where we had been standing.

"Would you mind telling me about your date with the man from work? It might be difficult for me to hear, but also good for me to listen openly to as much detail as you're comfortable sharing," I asked at last.

We sat down and Calista crawled into my lap, putting her arms around my neck and looking at me with her bewitching gray eyes. She proceeded to describe the evening she had with Laurent, the attractive man who worked at the same defense contractor where she was on assignment as a consultant. They had dinner at St. Croix IX, a French restaurant downtown with a reputation for having the city's best wine list. He chose individual glasses of wine that expertly matched their multi-course meal. Their conversation was fun, if light. It sounded wonderful. She then described returning to his place for sex.

"I think your penis has ruined my vagina," she complained, before describing the sex they had together, "It has stretched it out even more, and it was large to begin with."

"That's at least partly your fault for never letting me take it out!" I chided her.

"Hm," she said, "that reminds me, I am tired of waiting. Please take off your clothes before I describe the remainder of my evening."

She stood up and removed every article of her own clothing; she was now wearing only her black glasses. I undressed as well, and sat back down on the couch. My penis was rock hard from when she complained about its having changed the shape of her pussy. Calista rubbed herself a few times to make sure she was wet, then climbed back onto my lap, this time facing me. Within seconds, her vagina had fully subsumed my cock, whose tip was pressing lightly on her cervix.

"Oh, that is much, much better," she purred, then continued her narrative.

Laurent, whose penis was only slightly longer than average, and not particularly wide, had been disappointed to learn he was going to have to use a condom, even for oral sex. He became even more displeased once they began to fuck. With his dick clad in a rubber, he derived little sensation while moving inside her capacious pussy.

"Even when I contracted my vaginal muscles to their fullest extent, he seemed displeased," she complained.

At first, I felt a sense of elation as she described the underwhelming sexual encounter, as it meant that making love to me was just that much more special. Listening to her sad voice, however, I suddenly felt bad for having thought in such a toxic way.

"I'm sorry, Calista," I said, "for a second there I was happy to learn that sex with me is better. But that was childish, and I am sorry it was not more fun, for both of you. I hope your next sex friend will please you more, and enjoy it more himself."

I hoped she could read me well enough to know I was being sincere. She confirmed this by hugging me tightly.

"Words cannot express how pleased I am to hear you say that. And it was not a surprise, to be honest," she said. "It happens, I would estimate, over sixty percent of the time, when I have vaginal intercourse with a new male. Especially, when, like Laurent, they do not wish to use the penis sleeve."

"For what it's worth this 'male' here would be happy to use a sleeve, if you really wanted him to."

As I said this, my cock pulsed inside her.

"Do not dare!" she said, swatting my shoulder playfully, "You have already stretched my vagina out far enough, bad male."

"I'm still sayin' that's mostly your fault."

"Bad male! Now tell me about your sexual experiences with your friends."

* * *

I first described the scathing castigation I received from the Twins. I didn't leave anything out, even the ones that made me look foolish or self-indulgent. Calista burst out laughing, and with each gasp I felt her vagina tighten around me.

"That is ... hilarious," she said, when I described having to pull up my pants before attempting to storm out of their apartment.

Next I described the oral sex with Phoebe, as well as our subsequent conversation, again leaving nothing out.

"She shares the same proclivity for urinating in your presence that I do," Calista commented. "Also, I do not understand how it is anatomically possible for her to fit your penis all the way down her esophagus. And that reminds me, I was hoping to ask you for one more thing."

My heart lurched suddenly, unsure if another hammer blow was about to fall on our budding relationship.

"I do not think I will see Laurent again, and it may be some time before I find another male sex partner. Do you think I could join you with your friends, in the interim?"

The roller-coaster of emotions I was feeling seemed like it might kill me. Suddenly my heart was soaring again.

"I can feel that," Calista added, as my cock answered her question for her. "Should I understand that to mean 'yes'?"

"I'd have to ask them, but I would love to have you join in."

"Oh, wonderful," she said, and released her lower lip.

"Do you like having sex with women?" I asked.

"I am not attracted to women in a sexual manner, but I do think women can be handsome, and enjoy giving pleasure to them. I enjoy receiving pleasure from women, as well. It would be ... unusual to feel otherwise, even for heterosexual women like myself, in my country."

"Understood." I said. "I should ask, too ... in both cases my, uh, friends, tend to run everything. Would you be okay with that?"

"What do you mean?" she said.

"You're not, shall we say, the most submissive person."

"That is an understatement, Jason. I am not submissive at all. Are you saying I would have to take part in bondage of some type?"

"No! But you would have to, y'know, let the Twins direct things."

"That is acceptable. What about Rosalind and Phoebe?"

"If it's just Phoebe and me, you can just be yourself, although I suspect that if you are naked then Rosalind will insist that Phoebe wear a blindfold, and not touch you. If Rosalind is there, I think you'd have to agree to be her assistant, or maybe some kind of 'client', or it would not work for her."

"Would the 'assistant' or 'client' have to submit to being bound?"

"I don't think so, you'd just have to do what she said, but I think you'd be on top of every one else, so to speak. I'm pretty sure she would go easy on you."

"That is also acceptable," she said in a monotone, after thinking for a moment.

Her vagina squeezed around me, with its unique rolling motion, giving away the anticipation her tone of voice had been hiding.

"Now I can tell you're really excited," I said, and she blushed.

"Oh yeah, can you get some more super Viagra from Rhea?" I asked. "Phoebe hasn't been able to get in touch with her, and they have some secret reason why we'll need it next time."

"Super Viagra?" Calista asked, brow furrowed.

I described the funny paste-like substance Rhea had obtained, which had fueled my ability to impregnate seven women in one night.