Atlantea Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to clean me out," Ruby said to Calista, who was still shuddering.

Alicia removed her fist and rolled off of my lover.

"Time to make your boyfriend happy, too," Alicia said.

She put gentle pressure on Calista's hips, encouraging her to shimmy down to the end of the bed, where I would have easy access to her vagina. It gaped invitingly, and I pushed my hard cock inside before it could start to close. She screamed the same mysterious epithet again, as my engorged member pushed into her sensitized flesh, and she clutched involuntarily at the top sheet.

While I was pumping mercilessly away, Ruby knelt over Calista's head, facing me. She pushed her pussy onto my lover's mouth, and I saw a tongue snake up to service her. Alicia climbed on top of Calista, straddling her stomach, and began making out passionately with Ruby.

Calista's vagina began to squeeze my dick in its unique, rolling motion. Unable to form words due to the pussy being ground into her face, I could only hear muffled moans from that side of the bed, as she had yet another orgasm. Unwilling to give her a break, the three of us maintained our positions on top of and inside of Calista. After many minutes had gone by, Alicia, lips still locked to Ruby's, reached down to massage Calista's now painfully engorged nipples. Against all reason, Calista had another orgasm. I could tell from the spasms shooting along her vaginal canal. I had, by this time, lost count of how many times she'd come.

"I think she needs a break," Ruby said at last. "Tee, why don't you lie back down in your spot."

Reluctantly, I pulled out of my lover and lay, on my back, on the right side of the bed. Calista immediately climbed on top of me, facing away. Her impossibly round ass was dripping sweat.

"I guess she didn't need that break after all, Rube!" Alicia said, as she watched Calista grinding away.

Alicia lowered her vagina onto my mouth, and I inwardly thanked my lover for cleaning her out so thoroughly. I could not taste any remnants of my own cum. I could taste Calista's saliva, faintly, on the clitoris, however, which made my cock bulge momentarily.

"What ... was that?" Calista asked, not expecting an answer.

Ruby sat on my stomach, her butt rubbing up against Calista's, and the two wives continued their earlier make-out session, this time pinching and rubbing each other's erect nipples. We continued like this until everyone, save Ruby, had a final round of climaxes.

* * *

The four of us were lying, collapsed, on the bed, which had been thoroughly soaked, largely from Calista's perspiration, but other bodily fluids as well. Ruby and Alicia were spooning, facing my lover and I.

"Girl, don't you ever take that thing out?" Ruby asked, referring to the fact that my flaccid member was still fully inserted in Calista's vagina.

"Not if I can help it," Calista replied, smiling. "I do not like the empty feeling it leaves behind. Sometimes I put things inside me when he is not available."

"Wait, how did I not know that already!" I said.

"You never asked," Calista said wickedly.

"These two are so cute," Alicia said, "I might die of romantic overdose syndrome over here."

"Ruby, Alicia, I have perhaps an odd question for you," Calista asked suddenly, as if she had just remembered something. "How does my perspiration smell to you?"

The two women looked at each other quizzically.

"I dunno," Alicia volunteered, "like, sweat? There is kinda a lot of it."

Ruby shrugged.

"So, it does not smell, flower-like?" Calista persisted.

"Um, hate ta break it t'ya, honey, but definitely not!" Ruby said.

"That is most intriguing. To Jason it smells like roses, or so he claims."

"Arright, now I really am gonna puke!" Alicia said.

* * *

Half an hour later, the four of us were standing in the Twin's spacious master bathroom shower. The women were arranged in a triangle, and I was sitting, naked and ignored, on a tiled bench built in to one wall of the shower enclosure.

"House rule number two," Alicia had informed my girlfriend moments earlier, "no washing yourself in the shower. Unless you're a stinky boy like Tee over there, in which case you're on your own."

Calista had looked over at me, and I felt like I could read her mind. 'Are you comfortable with this arrangement?' she seemed to be saying. I waved my hand, and had the uncanny feeling that she understood my intent perfectly, 'No, this will be fun to watch,' I tried to convey.

I had been right about the fun part. In front of me was my statuesque lover, whom I'd fallen head-over-heels in love with, and who was possibly the most attractive woman I'd ever known, rubbing body soap all over Ruby, who in turn, was providing the same attention to Alicia.

Alicia had her hands all over Calista, soaping her neatly trimmed, rectangular landing strip of pubic hair, her breasts, her thighs, and every other part of her body, save Calista's sphincter and perineum, which she respectfully ignored.

Calista, despite not liking anal sex in any way, was aware that the Twins adored it, and had no qualms about soaping Ruby's sphincter, and even rinsing inside with her finger and a little water.

Each woman knelt down at some point to wash the calves and feet of their assigned charge, ostentatiously pushing their hips out to give me a clear view of their vaginas from behind. Once they were all standing again, they were about to move on to each other's hair, when Alicia interrupted.

"Hang on, chicas, I have to pee."

"I do, too!" Calista said, an enormous smile forming.

Ruby raised a hand, indicating she had to go, too. I watched as each woman sat on the toilet and let loose a long stream of colorless fluid; in Calista's case, at times intermixed with a glob of my semen. Seeing this, I realized I had to go, badly, myself, and got up to be fourth in line.

"This isn't the boy's room," Ruby commanded, "You gotta go down the hall."

Calista shot me a glance to make sure I was okay, but I just smiled. I found the Twins' unpredictable nature more charming than anything else. My only complaint was that I stumbled over Otello, the tortoise. He was nearly invisible in the darkened corridor, and I just barely caught myself before doing a face plant onto the carpeted floor.

When I got back, each woman was giving a scalp massage to whomever was in front of her. After awhile, they passed around the shower nozzle, to rinse each other's long hair, then repeated the whole process using copious amounts of conditioner.

Drying off was a two-on-one process, with Calista going last. By this point, the naked Twins had both been toweled, blow dried, and brushed out, themselves, and were returning the favor for my girlfriend. Alicia worked on Calista's long brown hair, combing and using the drier, while Ruby toweled off her body, kneeling down to dry her feet, and blotting at her vagina to soak up any remaining water. When she got to my lover's large bosoms, she paused.

"Allie, can you help me out with these?"

Calista beamed indulgently down at the shorter women bustling around her. Alicia put down the hair dryer, and gently lifted my girlfriend's massive, right-hand breast. Ruby blotted underneath it, then she and her wife repeated the process with the left. During this lengthy process, I was watching from the shower, where I had finally been allowed to wash myself off.

Ruby and Alicia next began to floss and brush their teeth. Calista and I took this as a sign that it was time for us to part ways.

"We got you some toothbrushes," Alicia said, before we made it through the bathroom door.

"Oh, that is very kind of you," Calista said, "But we have toiletries back at my apartment."

"Aren't you two staying the night?" Ruby said with a dramatic pout on her face.

"Where would we sleep?" Calista asked, bemused.

"Where do you think? In our bed, silly! As long as you lie between us and stinky man-boy over there."

* * *

A short while later, the four of us were lying in the Twin's queen-sized bed, under the top sheet, without a blanket. There was more than enough body heat to keep us all warm without one. We had had to change all the sheets, all the pillowcases, and even the mattress pad, due primarily to Calista's copious perspiration, which had soaked through.

Ruby was spooning with Alicia, from behind, and I was doing the same with Calista. The women on the interior were facing each other, playing with each other's nipples. Then Alicia leaned forward to take one of Calista's conical nipples into her mouth, and, despite being bone-weary, my cock began to get stiff, poking up between my lover's inner thighs.

"I was hoping that would happen," Calista said.

I knew where this was going. She checked her vagina with her left hand, verifying that Alicia's ministrations had gotten her wet. Then she reached behind her butt, raised her left leg, and slid my cock into her, shimmying down with her hips to get it all the way up to her cervix. She then wrapped her lower legs around mine, as usual, locking me in place as we had done every night in recent memory. She interlaced the fingers of each hand with mine, and placed them in front of her chest, occupying the space Alicia had vacated seconds earlier.

"Girl, do you really sleep with that monster inside of you?"

"Yes, and I have never slept more soundly in my life."

"Doesn't it, y'know, get uncomfortable?"

"Not at all. As I said, I miss the feeling when he is not inside of me. He will ejaculate inside me several times tonight, if you want I can show you the results in the morning. Neither of us even wake up!"

"Y'all got some crazy chemistry goin' on, 'zall I can say," Ruby said from the other side of her wife's body.

With four of us crowded into the bed, I was not as certain as Calista that any of us would get much sleep. This proved to be a mostly incorrect presumption. Despite being inches from Alicia, Calista began snoring softly in less than a minute. The Twins were asleep within ten. I was the only one who took a while to begin to slumber. Without the familiar rose scent of my lover's sweat, my mind wandered, instead of drifting into the usual dream. I did not mind, however. The feeling of Calista snuggled up against me almost made me want to stay up all night, even if it was mildly uncomfortable. I also was able to experience first-hand what our sex organs had been getting up to during our slumbers.

About twenty minutes after falling asleep, Calista's pussy began to spasm, with rests in between that became progressively shorter. She was fast asleep, as the rhythm of her breath did not change at all. Soon, her vagina began to squeeze continuously, in the unique rolling motion that I was now familiar with. I struggled to stay silent as the delicious sensation coaxed me into an intensely pleasurable climax. I just barely stifled a moan which would have woken up the three women sharing the bed. Once my penis stopped pulsating inside of her, her pussy went dormant for a time. Sometime later, the process started again. By this point, I was half asleep, and when my cum came pouring out of my cock, I was barely aware of what was going on. This last ejaculation took the remainder of my strength from me, and I fell into an exhausted slumber at last.

* * *

I was awoken by a loud purring sound. Daylight was poking in around the blinds, and I could not see well at first. I assumed the purring came from one of the women, but when my vision cleared, I saw what at first appeared to be three loaves of bread, staring at me intently. The baked goods were in fact the Twins' three cats, Quetzal, Elrond and Shiva.

I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash off my cock. Based on the gooey stain on the sheet where Calista and I had been lying, and the thick layer of sperm still crusted on my penis, I suspected that my lover's vagina had coaxed at least two more ejaculations out of me overnight.

As had happened before, I could smell the Twins' cooking, this time a tofu scramble. When I entered the kitchen, I saw they were wearing their matching blue aprons. Calista was wearing a black and white, vertically striped apron that was at least one size too small for her. She was kneeling in front of Otello, feeding the tortoise a dark green kale leaf. Hearing me, she looked up, her face glowing with happiness.

"Oh Jason, look at this beautiful tortoise. My sisters and I had one just like him when we were growing up! Only ours is a lot bigger now; we had to give him to a reptile zoo."

"He is cute, but he nearly killed me last night. He's hard to see in that hallway!"

"You just need to be more careful, male," Calista chided. "Noble Otello is beyond reproach."

Over breakfast, Calista and I held hands under the table and fed each other off of our plates.

"It's a good thing I ain't diabetic," Alicia said, "'Cuz I'd be dead by now from sugar overload otherwise, between this and you two apparently bangin' each other while sleeping!"

The Twins had woken up first, and had noticed the puddle of sperm under Calista's left hip. Unusually, Calista also woke up before I did, and since she had washed off all her sweat before bed, had not adhered to me, and therefore detached herself without awakening her exhausted lover. In the kitchen, Calista had explained the particulars of the nightly phenomenon to the incredulous lesbians.

"Don't be such a sour pussy," Ruby now said to Alicia, forking some egg into her wife's mouth.

Alicia clearly enjoyed this, and returned the favor. Soon, the four of us were engaged in a light-hearted, two-on-two competition to see who could feed their partners more of the scramble. At one point, a small piece of egg fell onto Alicia's nipple, and Ruby bent over to suck it off.

"Ooh!" Alicia said.

"Are you okay?" Ruby asked.

"Sorry babe, it felt fine when you did that, my boobs are just really sensitive right now so I kinda flinched. Welcome to being preggo!"

"Tell me about it!" Ruby said, pointing at her own swollen breasts and nipples.

"I have been meaning to mention this: you two both have the beautiful glow of pregnancy; I am quite jealous, you know," Calista interjected.

"Thanks," Ruby said, "y'know, you have amazing-looking skin, too. I'm not sure you have anything to be jealous of! I might even say it looks glow-y. Are you sure Tee here hasn't knocked ya up too? He has quite the track record."

"That would be my fondest wish," Calista said, sadly, "but it is not possible."

"Are you on the pill or somethin'?" Alicia asked; I worried this question was too nosy, but Calista's soft expression did not change.

"No," she said, "it is not necessary for me to use contraception. I unfortunately am unable to conceive."

She went on to explain the two medical conditions, lazy ovaries and a rare genetic condition, which, combined, made it impossible for her to have children. Ruby and Alicia suddenly looked serious, and they came over to Calista and hugged her tightly. They also each kissed a cheek.