Atlantea Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I know the substance you are referring to," Calista said, "I can acquire some."

I didn't pay much attention to her phrasing at the time, but much later it dawned on me that she did not specifically say she'd get the drug from Rhea.

* * *

Calista and I were waiting outside the Twins' door. Calista was clad in form-fitting white exercise attire, the top far too sheer to hide her erect nipples, and the bottom accentuating her curvy ass and puffy pussy lips. The Twins, nude as always, opened the door to let us in. Today the apartment was spotlessly clean, perhaps in honor of our special guest. The night before, I had texted Ruby to try to get back into their good graces.

"Booty call?" I wrote, then added, "My head has been firmly removed from my own ass, btw."

"We'll think about it," came the reply, about ten minutes later.

I was expecting this.

"Also, could I bring Calista with me?"

"KGB?! Shit, chicho, that's all you had to say!" she replied. "Seeya tomorrow night!"

"Just so you know, no anal anything for her please," I added.

"5x5", she texted.

* * *

When they opened the door, the Twins were fully naked, as always. Their precisely-trimmed triangles of pubic hair were both still dyed an identical, bright blond color, and their skin had a ruddy glow to it that I had not had time to appreciate the last time I had seen them; no doubt a side effect of pregnancy. Alicia's belly had a barely perceptible mound to it, whereas Ruby was not showing yet.

"Kay!" Ruby said, "Nice ta seeya, chica!"

Mercurial as ever, and probably still mad at me, I did not appear to merit a greeting.

"Jason, why did she just refer to me as 'K'? I spell my name with a 'C', in English."

"Ah", I said sheepishly, "it stands for KGB, and, I wouldn't bother asking them why, they'll never give you a straight answer."

"We're standing right here, y'know!" Alicia said, hands on hips.

"KGB is a perceptive nickname, in a way," Calista said, surprising me, "I approve. At any event, you did not tell me how handsome your friends are, naughty male!" Calista chided me, lightly punching my shoulder.

"'Handsome'? Dontcha mean 'beautiful'?" Alicia asked.

"I am sorry, I have trouble with that phraseology. In my native language the words are reversed."

"Can't you just reverse them back when ya speak English?" Ruby asked, quizzically.

"It is harder than it sounds, because the word we use to describe masculine beauty is the same one we use to describe, say, a beautiful flower, or a beautiful painting. In English, you do not call a flower handsome, for instance."

The Twins looked bored with this academic explanation.

"Did Tee tell you the rule?" Ruby asked, changing the subject.

"What is 'Tee'?" Calista asked.

"It's what they call me. It's short for Toy," I explained.

"Ah. Also apt," she said with a grin.

"Rule number one is: this is not a clothing optional household, this is a clothing not allowed at all household," Alicia explained, making a swirling motion.

Unabashed, Calista stripped, albeit slowly, out of her clingy exercise clothes.

"Oh. My. God. Are those real?" Ruby exclaimed, as Calista squirmed out of her top.

"Real? What do you mean?"

"Your boobs, honey, those ... they can't be natural!"

"They are perfectly natural," Calista said. "When I was growing up, my sisters nicknamed me 'missile chest'. Which was prophetic, as it turns out, because I am presently working on radio frequency electronics for missile guidance systems."

The Twins both burst out laughing.

"Can I feel them?" Alicia asked.

"Of course."

Alicia approached my girlfriend and put her two small hands on the taller woman's massive left boob, lifting it and letting it fall, squeezing, and then massaging.

"Rube, you have to try this, she's not kidding, these babies are genuine!"

Her wife was too busy to take this advice right away. She had circled around to inspect Calista's toned ass.

"No, you gotta see this first, babe. It's like a shelf back here. I could serve your breakfast on it!"

Alicia reluctantly let go of Calista's breast to see if her wife was exaggerating.

"Holy shit! You weren't fuckin' kidding!" she said. "Kay G, can we touch?"

"You may."

The twins began to fondle Calista's ass, oohing and aahing every so often as they lifted it up and let it bounce back into place, explored the clearly defined line where it met her upper hamstrings, and squeezed her firm musculature. I was worried she might become offended, but throughout the inspection, Calista had a patient, beatific smile. The Twins circled back around front, like worker bees buzzing around their queen, and each took a breast, Alicia on the left, Ruby on the right. Soon both women were sucking on a nipple and massaging with both hands. Being on the shorter side, they had an easy time with the angles, even though everyone was still standing up. Calista began to moan audibly.

"Wow, I ain't never seen a reaction like that!" Ruby said, between sucks on my girlfriend's massive, conical nipple flesh.

I was just standing there, ignored, buck naked and hairless from the neck down. I had continued to see Marta regularly and had started even to get used to her uncompromising, harsh technique, as well as to the feeling of having no body hair below the neck. My cock was extended out in front of me, rock hard at the sight of two pretty women suckling on my girlfriend's boobs. Calista looked at me, and without needing to use words, I could tell she was asking if she should try to get me more involved. I waved my hand in a dismissive gesture; I knew that the mercurial Twins needed to be in charge, and I just had to wait for them to get around to involving me in the sex play.

Ruby came over to me at last and took my penis in her hand, then dragged me into the bedroom, and had me lie down in my customary spot on the right-hand side of the bed. Alicia led Calista by the hand, directing her to lie on the other side of the bed. Calista reached out to intertwine the fingers of her left hand with those of my right. The Twins each took one of her ankles and gently spread her legs apart.

"What does she like, Tee?" Alicia asked, as she crawled up between my girlfriend's inner thighs.

I explained how Calista preferred to be eaten out, and Alicia moved in to suck on her clit and massage her vaginal canal and G-spot with two fingers. Ruby climbed on top of me, assuming the reverse cowgirl position, and began rub her pussy on my cock. Soon I was inside her, and glanced over at Calista. My girlfriend was watching Ruby intensely as her pussy bobbed halfway up and down my cock. I then saw Calista's eyes go wide, as Ruby pulled off of me and began to grind her ass against my cock, spreading her cheeks wide with her hands.

"Help me out, Kay?" she said.

Calista let go of my hand and reached over to hold my cock in place, so that Ruby could guide her sphincter down and around its head. Once Ruby's anus was firmly in place, my girlfriend slipped her fingers between mine once more and squeezed firmly.

I groaned as Ruby's delicious tight orifice stretched around me. She began to pump up and down, descending farther and farther with each stroke, until, at the extreme, my shaft was completely hidden by her hole. I looked over at my lover, and saw her eyes go wide. She watched in fascination for some time, while her own arousal began to peak. Alicia was having great success at stimulating Calista's pussy, and, at my suggestion, was pulling gently on her nipples. She would not last much longer.

"How does it feel to have the entirety of my boyfriend's penis inside your rectum?" Calista asked Ruby, in a husky, labored voice.

Her words were sexy enough in their own right, particularly because I found her clinical way of talking about sex to be highly stimulating. But when she said "boyfriend", specifically, I suddenly felt like heart was going to burst from my chest.

"Ooh ... he liked ... you sayin' ... 'boyfriend'," Ruby panted between labored breaths, "Is this a ... confession?"

"You could ... say that ... yes," Calista croaked out, before arching her back, clasping my hand with tremendous force, and gripping the sides of Alicia's head with her powerful, quivering thighs.

I was so overwhelmed with emotion that it felt like the world was spinning off its axis. My cock began spraying cum inside of Ruby's ass, and as the first wave of hot fluid made contact with her insides, she arched her back, laying her head on my chest, and her entire body began to writhe and shake on top of me.

Calista was sweating so profusely that the bedsheet was visibly wet all around her. Alicia moved from her pussy up to her breasts, where she licked up numerous heavy droplets. Then she brought her lips to Calista's, making my lover taste her own perspiration, and then French kissed her deeply. As she did so, Calista slid some fingers from her right hand into Allie's pussy, and vigorously massaged the upper wall of her pussy.

I brought my hands the slight, swollen mounds on Ruby's chest, but she swatted them away.

"Uh uh uh!" she said playfully.

Ruby relaxed, still lying on top of me, my cock still lodged as far as it would go up her ass.

"I need that Toy inside me," Alicia panted, clearly feeling the effects of my lover's internal massage, "Everyone's gotten off except for me. Can you clean it up, Ruby?"

"Sure, I'll get the washcloth and stuff," her wife said, sliding off of me at last.

"Is your rectum clean, Ruby?" Calista asked, much to my surprise.

"Hm, yes, I had two enemas this morning," Ruby informed her.

"I did too," Alicia added, a quizzical look on her face, "Why do you ask?"

"I may be of some help with the cleaning up process, in that case," my lover said. "Alicia, would you mind getting up for a moment?"

Calista removed her fingers from the shorter woman's pussy with a loud squelching sound, and, with the fingers of her left hand still tightly intertwined with mine, rotated her body ninety degrees. Shockingly, she took my cock inside her mouth, fresh from Ruby's ass. All I could do was moan with pleasure, not just because of the sensation of her soft tongue cleaning semen from my dick, but because it seemed so dirty.

"I ... didn't realize ... you would do that," I gasped.

She paused for a moment, my slowly-engorging cock in her right hand.

"You have no idea what things I would do for you, my love," she replied, a sly smile on her face. "Alicia, he will be ready for you very soon."

Calista was referring to the fact that when she said "my love", my cock got noticeably harder. By the time Ruby returned from the bathroom, bringing two tubs of warm water with her, and several washcloths as well, my penis was rock hard again. My girlfriend had seen to that by sucking vigorously on its first few inches.

She took a washcloth from Ruby, soaked it in sudsy water, and began to carefully wash off my penis, ensuring soap got everywhere. She repeated this twice to make sure it was completely clean, then rinsed it twice as well, using two different washcloths, each dipped in the other bowl.

"I will now verify that all the soap is gone," Calista informed the Twins, "so we may be certain that your vaginas will not get any inside of them."

She licked, methodically, the entire surface area of my cock and scrotum, then lay back down next to me, our fingers still laced tightly together.

"No soap left," she confirmed.

Alicia let out a big sigh of relief as her vaginal canal expanded around me. I noticed she was able to take me fractionally deeper than before, perhaps a sign my cock had stretched her pussy out, as it had Calista's. Ruby climbed on top of my lover, assuming the sixty-nine position, and I felt Calista's fingers tense as Ruby's tongue and fingers went to work.

Alicia came before anyone else had their second orgasm, and then had yet another some minutes later. During her second climax, I joined in, spraying cum further inside than I ever had before. Semen ran down her inner thigh as she dismounted. Neither of the other two women had had experienced a second orgasm, at this point. They seemed content to take things slowly.

"Kay, it's your turn if you want," Alicia said, motioning towards my cock, slimy with both our juices.

"I can wait," Calista said, her voice muffled by Ruby's midsection, "I have a different proposal for now."

Ruby got up so that Calista could speak more easily.

"Jason, as you probably know, prefers cunnilingus to most other forms of sexual activity."

"Believe me, we know!" Alicia exclaimed.

"So I would imagine he would like to perform cunnilingus on you, Ruby."

"I'm Alicia, actually. I'm the one with the smaller nipples, is how you can tell," Alicia said, laughing a little.

Calista turned bright red.

"Please accept my apologies!"

"No problem!" Ruby cut in, "It's kind of flattering, in a way; we don't want anyone to be able to tell us apart!"

"Of course. It's just embarrassing for me, of all people, not to recognize differences between twins."

I had no idea was she was talking about, but being in a blissful, orgasmic haze, it was hardly the time to clarify the point.

"At any rate, I propose that I clean out your vaginal canal," Calista said, "so that he can perform cunnilingus on you without consuming his own sperm. Jason, I assume you are not fond of drinking your own semen?"

"I would prefer to avoid it," I croaked out; Calista was driving me wild with her willingness to do such dirty-sounding things, and I was finding conversation difficult.

"Does that sound acceptable to you, Alicia?"

"As long as someone's got their tongue in there, I'm a happy gal!"

Alicia and Ruby traded places. While Ruby was getting me hard again, by rubbing her outer lips along my shaft, Calista put her lips to the slit hovering right above her. Cum was already dribbling out, and when Calista delved into the vaginal canal with her tongue, she hastily swallowed several substantial globules that came pouring out. She let go of my right hand, at last, and used the fingers of both hands to scoop any remaining fluid out, then licked her fingers. Alicia, throughout, was aggressively sucking on Calista's clitoris, and masturbating her with her fingers.

"Just how big is your pussy, Kay?" Alicia asked, after many minutes of mutual pleasuring had gone by.

"Very large; in the 99th percentile, at least."

"Ninety ... what?"

"It's ... a long story," I chimed in.

"Could I fit my hand in there? And, would you want me to?" Alicia asked.

"Most probably," Calista said. "Can you hold it up for me to see? And yes, I would like that."

Alicia held up her small, cinnamon hand.

"That will fit quite easily," Calista said, peeking out from under Alicia's midsection. "You can even make a fist, if you want, although, please, not at the outset. And try not to stretch me out too much, my boyfriend here has already done quite enough of that already."

"Hey ... no ... fair" I whined between labored breaths; Ruby was riding me hard by now.

Alicia put the fingers of her right hand together and slid easily them past the swollen lips below her. Gently, she pushed in to around the second knuckles of her hand, then pulled back, working the vaginal canal open.

"It goes right in!" Alicia marveled.

"Yes, you should encounter no difficulties. How does it feel?" Calista asked.

"Very warm, very moist, and, I dunno," Alicia said, "kinda spongy?"

My girlfriend purred as Alicia continued to work her hand inside.

"It's up to my wrist!" she said.

"Let's go watch!" Ruby said, unable to keep the excitement out of her voice. She climbed off of me, her tight pussy making a loud sucking sound as it was pulled off of my dick. Then she lay down, face first, on the bed, between Calista's legs, so that she was only about a foot away from the fisting action.

"You can watch too, Tee," Ruby said, "That's why I'm lying like this!"

My mind was moving slowly, so it took a few beats for me to realize she was inviting me to enter her from behind.

"Can I put my hands on your hips?" I asked her; there was no predicting whether she would be okay with this sort of thing; sometimes she was, and sometimes she wasn't.

I was glad I asked.

"Only to get the Toy inside me," she said, "Let go after that and just use your hips."

With my left hand under her hip, and my right hand guiding my cock, I got the tip inside her after a few false starts. I made a few thrusts before letting go, thankful that I worked out a lot and had the strength in the muscles around my hips to piston in and out without holding on to her. In front of us, Alicia was sliding her hand into my lover, over and over again.

"Can I take it ... all the way out?" Alicia asked; Calista was licking her clit vigorously, so it was hard to talk.

"Yes," came my girlfriend's muffled voice.

Alicia's hand came all the way out, and we marveled at Calista's wide open vaginal canal. Ruby found it especially sexy to watch; her mouth was agape, and she was panting heavily.

"Fuck that's hot," Ruby croaked out, her legs shaking and her pussy bearing down hard.

"This will be even hotter," Alicia said, looking up so that she could make eye contact with her wife.

Without warning, she put four of her slimy fingers past Ruby's parted lips. She then proceeded to slide them in and out, as if fucking her wife's mouth.

"Too bad you guys can't see this," Alicia crowed, "Rube's eyes are rolling back!"

Between my relentless swiveling action from behind, the taste of Calista's vagina on her tongue, and the aggressive use of her mouth, Ruby had the most extreme reaction I had yet to see out of her. Both thighs quaked, and she would have slid down off the bed, had she not been impaled on my cock, and thus supported, albeit indirectly, by my legs. Her vagina contracted sharply, and for a moment I was unable to move. It took all my concentration to hold back my own climax.

"You can push farther inside when you put your hand back inside my vagina," came Calista's muffled voice once more.

"Are you sure I won't hurt you?"

"I'm sure."

I was mesmerized as Alicia removed her hand from her quivering wife's mouth, and plunged it back inside my lover, this time pushing until her wrist was about two inches past Calista's swollen lips. Inspired by the scene in front of me, I began swiveling my hips faster than before, leaning over Ruby to grab the bedclothes for purchase. Ruby grunted with a mixture of pleasure and pain; her vagina was still sensitive from her orgasm moments before. Pushing through the nearly overwhelming sensation, she grabbed fistfuls of the top sheet for leverage, and began to push her hips against me.

"Ooh, I think I can feel your cervix, Kay," Alicia said.

"You are ... indeed! Oh, that feels wonderful."

This whole time, Calista had been diligently sucking on Alicia's clit, and, having reached around the ass suspended above her, pushing on her inner walls with some fingers she had slid into the vagina and anus. This effort finally paid off, and Alicia's body flushed red with pleasure. I could see goosebumps all along her skin, and, distracted by her orgasm, left her hand fully inserted inside Calista's vagina, just sitting there inert.

"You can try making a fist," my lover said, once Alicia came down from her climax.

The smaller Latina woman withdrew her hand noisily. She made a small fist with her hand, and plunged it back in.

"Ooh!" Calista said.

Alicia repeated the motion several times, removing her balled-up hand completely each time, the battered vaginal gaping ever so slightly wider with every thrust. After five repetitions, Ruby could not stand watching this display any longer, and she came again, right as her wife's hand disappeared for a sixth time. My girlfriend could not handle this either, and let loose a jet of fluid, hitting Alicia's forehead and soaking her long black hair. Alicia continued to fist, and each time she withdrew her hand, more fluid shot out. Both of Calista's thighs shook violently, and she screamed loudly in her native tongue. It was the same phrase I'd heard her say before, and as always, the only words I could make out sounded like "mayer" and "choplon".