Atlantea Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Item two," she intoned, "do you consent to wearing this garment?"

She held up a shiny, black latex bodysuit. At the crotch was a grommet for my dick to poke out of. Beginning two inches above that hole, and extending to the collar, was a heavy-duty black zipper. I nodded in assent, and Nurse Linda gently pulled on Pet's collar, indicating she should get up and help. I sat on the edge of the exam table and the two women helped me pull the tight bottoms of the outfit. Pet guided my limp cock gingerly through the grommet. The super Viagra had not yet had time to go to work, so my cock only stiffened slightly in response to the handling. Nurse Linda zipped up the rest of the suit. Although it was easily the tightest-fitting garment I'd ever worn, it was flexible, and I could breathe in, and out, well enough. Pet knelt down and tugged latex boots over my feet; they attached to the ankles of the bodysuit with a zipper, so that no skin was exposed.

"Next is item three," Nurse Linda continued, "Please lie on the exam table and consent to being strapped in."

Again I gave my assent and sat down on the edge of the contraption, with my butt on the convex seat at the lower end. Nurse Linda had me lie back along the upward incline, and then proceeded to firmly strap my body down. She kept my arms tucked in, so that once the straps were buckled, I was unable to move. Pet slid the safe word clicker into my right hand, before tugging latex mittens on my hands. As with the boots, they attached at the wrist with a zipper, leaving no visible flesh.

Linda and Pet now began to bend my legs backwards along the L-shaped armatures that extended down and back from the lower end of the bed. They started at my thighs and then worked their way down to my calves. When done, the combined effect of the convex padding under my ass, along with the backward bend of my legs, was to make my hips thrust forward, allowing a woman to have intercourse with me, yet have minimal contact with my latex-clad body.

"Item four is the skin shield which will protect users of the insemination device," here she pointed at my dick, "from skin to skin contact."

She held up a bright purple condom, no doubt missing the tip.

"Pet, please prepare the toy and apply the protection," Linda said.

Pet briefly took my cock into her mouth and, now that the strange Viagra-like substance I'd consumed had had a few more minutes to work, it sprang to life, fully hard within seconds. She rolled the compromised rubber prophylactic down my shaft and then returned to stand by Nurse Linda.

Linda held up a hood, made of the same material that the bodysuit was made from, and got my consent to have it fitted over my head. It zipped into the neck of the suit, and covered everything except for my nose and mouth. In particular there were no eye holes, so I was effectively blind. The nurse put a cloth over my mouth and nose, for some reason; thankfully, it was a lightweight material that was easy to breathe through.

"Doctor Thorn," Nurse Linda called out, "it is clear for you to re-enter the room."

I heard the doctor's footsteps as she came back into the room. I realized this was the reason for the cloth over my mouth; Doctor Thorn would be disgusted by any show of male flesh.

"Excellent, Nurse Linda!" Doctor Thorn said, "Pet, put on your blindfold and kneel in the corner. We need to put the toy through a dry run before bringing in the clients."

I heard shuffling sounds. Someone was climbing a stepladder that led up to the area around my head. Soon I heard a subtle whooshing sound as a leg swung over. The cloth was removed, and a vagina lowered onto my lips. I recognized its salty, oceanic taste at once: Nurse Linda's.

By process of elimination, I concluded the other woman, who was busily mounting the middle section of the table, must be Doctor Thorn. Pet had already gone to the corner, and would not get up again without a verbal command. Sure enough, when that woman's vagina slipped over the head of my cock, I recognized the feel of it: Doctor Thorn's. I had once thought of her vagina as fairly loose, but compared to my girlfriend's, I realized it was comparatively snug. She took longer to loosen up, and I felt the tip pushing harder on her cervix when she finally opened up enough to take my entire cock. With the straps of the swing holding her up, and hand-holds to grip, she had complete control over her midsection. As she raised and lower her hips, incorporating a circular motion, she began to layer on Kegel exercises. Although more powerful than those of any woman I'd known before, I was now used to Calista's much more powerful contractions, and felt slightly, if irrationally, disappointed.

"Wait, Nurse Linda," Thorn gasped out, realizing I was close to cumming.

'Patient... I must be patient,' I thought I could hear Calista tell herself, as she pulled her vagina away from my mouth.

Thorn's contractions grew stronger as the minutes rolled by. At last, she let her nurse re-engage with my mouth. Once the pussy was being ground relentlessly into my face, and the doctor approached her own climax, I did not last long. Sperm geysered into Thorn's canal, just as she started to moan with the pleasure of her own orgasm.

'I am the only one not cumming,' Linda seemed to be saying, as the blackness I was staring into briefly turned to a shadowy, dark gray.

The condom around my cock was not filling up, and a delicious shock ran up and down my body as the implications hit home. Although I had been given some forewarning that this might happen, actually ejaculating inside the ravishingly beautiful lesbian doctor was intensely erotic and, given the strict rules she normally adhered to, deliciously taboo.

Nurse Linda continued to ride my face, as, it turned out, she was to do for most of the night.

"Pet," Thorn commanded, "Clean up the toy and prepare it for the next client."

Pet, now blindfolded, haltingly felt her way over to me, removed the condom, sucked me back to life, and cleaned up stray around the base of my shaft as best she could. As before, it took mere seconds to get me hard again. Another compromised condom was rolled over me.

Two sets of footsteps could soon be heard, and a new woman mounted me.

"Jan," Doctor Thorn said, "Please let me know if you need any help. I can see I need to adjust the footrests already."

Jan's vagina was the tightest I had felt in a while, with more grip than either Alicia's or Ruby's. She stifled a few screams as she gingerly swiveled her hips, then got off again.

"Are you okay, dear?" said Thorn.

"It's just so big," Jan said, "and I'm not very wet."

"Well you are in luck, dear, I am better prepared than last time. Pet, can you get the lubrication?"

I heard fumbling from the corner. Pet made her way over to me and I felt her hand applying gel all over my cock.

"Try again, Jan?" Thorn suggested sweetly.

"Oh!" Jan exclaimed, as my well-lubricated cock slipped deeper inside than it had before. "It's... a lot deeper."

She cried out in pain as, now too slick to resist my cock, her vagina was stretched out more than it ever had in her life. I could not feel much pressure on my waist, as the contraption I was part of had been designed to minimize the need for the women to make contact with my body. While I was enjoying the sensation of a brand new pussy squeezing its way over my shaft, it would have taken quite some time to cum inside of Jan, were it not for Nurse Linda. After a couple of minutes, she gripped the handle curving from the headrest, thrusting her hips forward and forcing my tongue deep into her canal. I lost control, shooting jets of sperm into Jan's tight pussy. With the doctor's guidance, she dismounted and returned to the other room, presumably to get into a pose that would maximize the chance of conception.

The new woman up was, supposedly, named Freya. Although I could not say for certain, it seemed as if she was heavier than the other women. I could have sworn I heard Nurse Linda say "cow" under her breath. Actually, what I heard was a word sounding something like "poose", and yet I knew it meant a female bovine. There was a soaking wet pussy being smashed into my face, at the time, however, so it was hard to be certain that this wasn't all just my imagination.

Freya's pussy was a pleasure to be inside, and once again I would have enjoyed fucking her for a long time, had Nurse Linda not started to rub on her own clitoris, bringing herself to a climax and squirting fluid directly into my mouth. This latest escalation to our cunnilingus session made me lose control again, and soon Freya's insemination attempt was complete as well.

The same pattern was followed for the next four women: Martha, April, Mae, and June. Here I was allowed a break, if one could call it that, which consisted of Nurse Linda getting off of my face for a moment, and Pet helping me to pee in a glass jar. Then more women were brought into the room, one by one, for their conceptions: Julie, Augusta, Stephanie, Octavia, Noreen, and Deirdre. Linda rode my face the entire time, bringing me to an orgasm as fast as possible after each woman mounted me. Her trick was to keep up the novelty. For each woman, she did something different with her vagina. If I seemed to be holding out, she would bring out the trump card, rubbing her clit until she came down my throat; this I found irresistible, especially in tandem with a pussy sliding up and down my shaft. It got me to cum right away every time.

During the final two women's inseminations, I slipped into the dream-like state I had experienced earlier that day. At the time, I chalked this up to a side effect of having already cum eleven times, in rapid succession; perhaps the exertion had diverted blood from my brain to my midsection. In my fugue state, I felt an inexplicable sense of impatience wash over me. This was confusing, at first; why would I want to rush? Then I heard Linda's voice.

'These dang females need to get off my male's dick; it belongs in me, not these stupid cows.'

Again these were not English words, in my daydream. As soon as Deirdre, the final client, dismounted and left the room with Doctor Thorn, Linda got off my head. She placed the cloth over my nose and mouth, climbed down the stepladder, removed the condom, and briefly took my penis into her mouth. Despite having cum thirteen times by now, and being as sore as I'd ever felt, my cock stiffed rapidly, into an intense, painful, rock-hard erection. Nurse Linda climbed on top of me, eschewing the complicated sex swing, and slipped her capacious vagina over my shaft.

'Now it's where it shoulda been all night.'

Soon I was feeling Linda's pussy squeezing with its typical rolling pattern. Using the hand-holds mounted on either side of my rib cage, she swiveled her hips without moving her body. Having just come so many times, and no longer having a pussy in my face, I was nowhere near cumming myself. Linda rode for over half an hour, having three orgasms of her own in the process. I still had not climaxed again.

"Nurse Linda," Doctor Thorn said.

There was no response from the panting woman, who was still grinding away at me.

"Nurse Linda!"

"Y-yes," she croaked out.

'What the heck does she want now?'

"I am glad you are enjoying yourself, but I think the toy may break if you do not give it a rest."

"Sorry... Doctor... it is just... it has not ejaculated... yet," Linda croaked out.

There was a pause as Doctor Thorn thought for a bit.

"It does seem the toy has quite the staying power if there isn't a vagina being applied around the mouth area."

Another pause.

"Pet, mount the toy's head!" Doctor Thorn commanded.

"But..." Pet complained.

"Now, Pet!" Thorn, "You will be punished for the hesitation you have already displayed. Do not make me add more!"

I heard Pet, still blindfolded, crawl slowly over to the stepladder. Presumably with Thorn's assistance, she climbed up and swung over a leg. Soon I felt Pet's vagina lips on the other side of the cloth. Once my face was completely hidden by her midsection, Pet pulled the cloth away, causing both of us to feel a mild burning sensation. Her thick patch of pubic hair then smothered my mouth.

"Pet, spread your vagina; with all that fur there will be insufficient contact to stimulate the toy."

There was no action; Pet was mortified to have my lips make any closer contact with her vagina.

"That's ten, now, do you want more? You were at five before this latest failure to comply," Doctor Thorn said.

I felt Pet's fingers snake down and spread herself. The bushy hairs parted, and I stuck my aching tongue out, licking her pussy. It was almost completely dry, especially compared to Nurse Linda's. Suddenly, I felt the vagina pushed hard onto my lips, along with a loud slapping sound, as Thorn mercilessly spanked Pet's left ass cheek.

"I can't hear you!" Thorn complained, after a few seconds of silence.

"Sorry," Pet croaked out.

I noticed her pussy was more moist than it had been before the spank. Just then, Thorn slapped the other cheek, even harder. I could gauge by the force with which Pet's pussy was pushed onto my lips.

"Two!" Pet yelled out.

"No, Pet, that was still 'one'. Remember, it only counts if you do. And that means count properly, not just however you please. So you're at, I'm afraid to say, one right now. And do try to get this right, or we'll be here all night."

"One!"

There was another loud sound of hand hitting flesh, and once again Pet's vagina was smashed onto my face. By the eleventh spank, Pet's pussy was gushing, and her hips were, despite her best intentions, grinding away at my head. On the twelfth hit, she began to squirt, straight into my open mouth. I was in heaven, thinking of the taboo humiliation Pet was enduring, and shot my load into Nurse Linda, who herself was in the middle of another orgasm, no doubt in part caused by the spectacle going on right in front of her.

* * *

Later that night, Calista and I were lying together, in our usual spooning position, on the edge of her bed. We were exhausted, but, fueled by the super Viagra, my cock was rock hard, and, having ejaculated inside fourteen different women, was sore and painful to a degree I did not think possible.

"How is this going to work?" I said, "I'm going to be hard all night, if I'm inside you."

"What?" said the sleepy woman, stifling a yawn.

"Remember I took the super Viagra; it's going to last for another twelve hours, at least."

"Oh, the shas--", she said, cutting herself off before saying some word I did not recognize, "Super Viagra. Let us not overthink the matter, male. I am too fatigued for conversation. We will simply deal with the consequences in the morning, if any."

She reached down and inserted my stiff dick inside herself, wrapped her legs around mine, and interlaced our fingers. Despite the firm pole impaling her vagina and kissing her cervix, her body relaxed, and she began to take the slow, deep breaths of sleep, all before a minute had gone by. I followed right behind her. She had not taken a shower, the rose smell was filling my nostrils, and I was unable to keep my eyes open.

I awoke the next morning, in the middle of climaxing. Calista's pussy was just winding up one of its signature progressive clamping motions that I found so irresistibly stimulating. I moaned audibly as sperm shot up inside her. Calista did not stir, but her fingers grasped mine more tightly as fluid pumped into her. I could feel my dick was surrounded by a phenomenal amount of cum, the latest ejaculate merely adding to an already large accumulation. I also could feel that a small lake of semen had formed around our hips.

She proved harder to wake up than ever, this morning. I got her to verbally acknowledge me a few times, but she stubbornly closed her eyes each time, and snuggled back into my chest. I did manage to free my hands from hers, and began to massage her firm boobs and engorged nipples.

"Ow," she said, waking up with a start, "that hurts!"

"Sorry!" I said, "I just wanted to wake you up."

"Do not be concerned," Calista said, now mostly awake, "they have just been feeling sore lately, and this morning appear even more so; you could hardly have known."

Calista unlocked her legs from mine. I was used to the strange feeling this caused, by now, of a large adhesive bandage being removed. As she pivoted her hips to pull her vagina off of my penis, a flood of cum came out of her, more than I had ever seen before. It added perceptibly to the substantial pond of fluid that had accumulated on the bed. She spread her legs, and her pussy as well, to let out more cum and to observe the night's proceedings.

"Male, for the first time, I believe someone has managed to fatigue my vagina. It is exceptionally well-developed and strong, but today I might have trouble walking."

She was smiling happily. I sat up and we made out passionately for a few minutes, then got up to shower together. Inspired by the Twins, we had made a rule that we were not allowed to wash ourselves. I even learned to properly blow dry, comb and brush Calista's hair. I already knew a variety of braiding techniques, my four older sisters had seen to that, and my girlfriend was impressed by my ability to do up her hair in a French braids and other forms.

Under the stream of hot water, I gently soaped her breasts, taking extra care not to put any pressure on her painful nipples. As I lightly ran my soapy hands over the conical mounds, I could not help but notice how puffy they looked. They also had a barely perceptible darker tinge to them. In a flash, a thought that had been lurking at the back of my mind suddenly came to the fore.

"Calista, my love," I said, "I don't know how to ask this delicately, but, when did you last have your period?"

"Hm," she said, "I would have to ponder that."

"Don't women tend to have at least rough idea, usually?"

"Yes, that is true of most women," she said. "My menstrual cycle, however, is very erratic. It can be as short as two weeks, or as long as nine, or thereabouts."

She continued to think, and actually counted back on her fingers.

"So I have not had my period since we met, and that was about five weeks ago. And before that..."

Calista trailed off, a growing look of hope and trepidation crossing her face.

"It cannot be," she said, and trailed off again.

"Did you figure out how many weeks?" I asked gently.

"Ah, at least fourteen," she said, a war still playing out across her features.

"Um, Calista, how sure are you that you can't get pregnant?" I asked.

"I..." she said, then a panicked look crossed her face. "We must go to the clinic! Can you drive? I am not in a proper mental state to operate a vehicle."

"The clinic?"

"Yes, the one where we were tested for sexually transmitted diseases."

* * *

In the car ride, some of Calista's concerns became clear.

"Are you okay?" I asked, "I realize this is a really big deal, but as I remember you've really wanted to have a baby for a long time?"

"Yes, of course," she said, "And if I am truly inseminated, by some miracle, it will be one of the happiest moments of my life. But I also must know if the baby is yours, my love. I do not wish to have children with other males."

"Well, given how much we've been together, I think there's no real-- Oh, you mean Laurent? Didn't you two use a condom?"

"Yes, we did utilize prophylaxis. But it does not have a 100 percent rate of effectiveness, as your friend Phoebe can attest. Had I known I was capable of conceiving, I would never have risked vaginal intercourse."

"I truly want to have a baby with you, Calista, which I know might sound strange given how short a time we've known each other, but it's how my heart feels---"