Atlantea Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," replied Phee, as she cleaned off layers of ejaculate.

I performed several push-ups.

"Calista, can you uncurl and squat over her mouth? Keep your vagina as close to her lips as you can, without touching," I said, after levering myself up.

"Of course!"

I knelt down so that I would be able to guide her to my best friend's mouth without actually violating Rosalind's strict guidelines.

"Just a little lower, my love," I said.

Her swollen inner labia were millimeters from Phoebe's open lips.

"Can you smell her?" I asked Phoebe.

"Yes!" she croaked out, "Thank you! That is a treat. I can't remember the last time I was this close to anyone's but Rosie's!"

"Calista, can you do your exercises now?"

She began to perform her powerful Kegels. Her outer lips, perineum and sphincter bulged outward with each repetition, and thick fluid squeezed out of her, into Phoebe's open mouth. She swirled the mixture of male and female fluid in her mouth before gulping each blob down.

* * *

Rosalind, Phoebe, Calista and I were sitting in their living room, about an hour after our lovemaking session. Rosalind had returned from her date, and the rest of us had all had taken showers and had changed into fresh clothing.

"Phoebe," Calista asked, "I still cannot comprehend how you are able to hold Jason's entire penis down your throat. I have seen many women provide oral sex to males before, but have never witnessed anything so extreme."

"Like I said earlier, no gag reflex," Phoebe said, shrugging.

"Even so, is it not unpleasant for you?"

"Well, I don't really like cocks, mind ya, but once it's inside it is kinda an interesting sensation. And the way sperm tastes, and the way it feels. I dunno, it's like weird sushi or something. I'm really just a very oral person. I do sorta wish it weren't attached to a gross-looking man, though. No offense, Jason!"

"My wife is also very submissive," Rosie added.

"Yup, only with people I trust, of course. And I love Jason-- like a brother!" Phoebe blushed furiously, "Shit! That sounds even worse!"

"You mean Platonically I would imagine?" Calista said, riding to my embarrassed friend's rescue.

"Right. I have a lot to give, and, I guess I'm just a 'bottom'."

"'Bottom'?" Calista asked quizzically.

"Ah, it's a bondage term for the participant who enjoys being submissive. Phee here is very submissive, whereas Jason is only mildly so. And I, of course, am not at all submissive," Rosie explained. "What about you, Calista?"

"I am most decidedly not submissive in the slightest."

"Ya sure took his cock down your throat submissively, though," Phoebe ventured.

"Ah, that is an excellent observation." Calista said, entirely without offense. "I do not think of it as submission, however."

"Really?"

"I think of it more as a 'trial', and an easy one at that."

"You mean like a legal trial?" Phoebe asked, confused.

"Ah, no, I mean a physical trial. I have been through many. For instance, as part of being a member of my country's diplomatic corps, one must undergo several years of preparation."

"Didn't you say you were an electrical engineer?" Rosie interjected.

"I am that, but I am also a diplomat, of sorts," Calista said; I could sense she was not telling us everything.

"So they train you to gag on cock?" Phoebe asked, almost laughing out loud.

"No, but we go through more physically arduous tests. Are you familiar with the United States Navy's 'Sea, Air and Land' special operations program?"

"That's the SEALs, right?"

"I believe that is their acronym, yes. We go through a nearly identical regimen."

"Did they waterboard you?" I asked, my heart pounding with concern, even though we were talking about a distant event.

"I am not familiar with that terminology, but if I were to guess at its meaning, then yes, part of the training is to practice withstanding interrogation techniques, including the simulated drowning procedure you are most likely referring to."

The three of us just stared at her.

"Keep in mind, it was that training program that may have saved your life outside the salsa club," Calista added, realizing she might have freaked us all out with this revelation.

"That's an excellent point," I said, relaxing a little.

"Anyway, that is not the main reason I was willing to let you gag me with your penis. The primary one was that I felt you would enjoy it. The secondary one was that you are the first male I have met whom I feel strongly enough about to allow it. And thirdly, I find it interesting to set myself physical challenges and see if I can overcome them. That is how I made it through training long ago, after all."

"Jason," Rosalind said, "if you ever mess up your relationship with this woman, I will personally track you down and murder you. Slowly."

This was the perfect thing to say; it felt like the tension that had been developing in reaction to Calista's disturbing past was suddenly dissipated, as if Rosalind had popped a balloon. We all laughed heartily at her comment.

"Thank you, Rosalind, that is sweet." Calista said. "Also, I have to thank you for sending Jason to Marta, as well. Although I, unlike you two, find him to be a most beautiful male, I do appreciate his lack of body hair," Calista admitted, "I have never had sexual relations with a male so... thoroughly... depilated."

"Well, if you really want to thank me, then maybe you could show me your beautiful body?" Rosalind asked.

I was both surprised and not surprised by this request. On the one hand, Rosalind usually played it cool whenever I was around, outside our crazy role-play sessions. On the other hand, she had been ogling my statuesque girlfriend all evening long.

"That is acceptable to me," Calista said without hesitation or modesty, "However, if I am to be naked, it seems only just that you be unclothed as well."

"Hm, well, yes, but it might be complicated. I'm afraid both Jason and Phoebe will need to be blindfolded. Dear, could you run and fetch two of them, please?" Rosalind asked her wife.

While Phoebe was gone, Calista asked, "Why does Jason need to be blindfolded?"

"I don't ever let men see me naked," Rosie explained.

'Is this woman serious?' Calista seemed to be saying, eyes locked on mine.

When Phoebe returned, Rosalind had her sit next to me, and strapped the blindfold firmly around the back of her head.

"It doesn't seem fair that you get to see Calista naked and I don't," Phoebe whined.

"Now, my pet," Rosalind said, voice unnaturally sweet all of a sudden, "you know it's against the rules to complain about that, don't you remember?"

"Sorry," Phoebe said, suddenly contrite.

"I'm afraid it's too late for apologies," Rosie said, as if what was about to happen was going to hurt her more than her wife, "There will have to be some kind of consequence. Hm."

Phoebe's wife made a show of pretending she needed to think about how to punish her.

"Stand up, please," she said, "And remove your clothes."

Miserably, Phoebe complied.

"Now lie across Jason's lap, please, butt facing the ceiling."

"But..."

"Now, please! Or your punishment will increase."

Phoebe lay down on the couch, her pussy over my lap. Rosie knelt next to the edge, and began to spank the prodigious, naked ass.

"One!" Phoebe said, luckily remembering to count as her wife slapped her bare skin hard enough to leave a red mark. I could feel Phoebe flinch with each strike. Compounding her humiliation, my cock got very hard at the indirect feeling of the spanking, and poked up into Phoebe's midsection. After ten spankings, her wife stopped, but ordered her to remain lying across my lap, as she was, her bright pink ass still bare. Rosalind then put the other blindfold on me.

Calista, evidently, was the first to strip.

"My you are hot," Rosalind cooed. "Are those natural?"

"They are," Calista replied. "You may touch them if you like."

I heard the soft noises of Rosie fondling my girlfriend's tits.

"May I remove your skirt?" she asked.

I heard the fabric sliding down.

"So pretty down here," Rosie said, "Can I taste?"

"It seems only fair that you be naked first," Calista replied.

"Oh, I suppose you are right."

I heard the sound of clothes dropping to the floor. Calista took a sharp inward breath. While I had never seen Rosalind naked, between the perfection of her classically beautiful face, and the skin tight outfits she had worn around me, which left little to the imagination, I was not surprised that Calista was impressed.

"You are beyond handsome, Rosalind," Calista exclaimed.

"Handsome?"

"It is complicated translating my thoughts into English at times," Calista said. "Perhaps I should have said 'beautiful.' In any case, I have seen many naked women, and honestly cannot remember one more flawlessly perfect than you are."

"Why, thank you," Rosie replied, far less cool than normal.

Next I heard noisy slurping sounds, as Rosalind went down on my girlfriend. She was, perhaps unsurprisingly, far more skilled than I was at this. Calista was moaning within minutes, and climaxed soon after.

* * *

"Calista, I would be so happy if you would join us next Sunday for a... session, let's call it? As Jason may have told you, a certain Doctor Thorn will be present. And I think this time she may need an assistant. Do you have any skill at nursing?"

"In more ways than one," Calista replied; I felt like I could palpably feel her excitement from across the room.

"Wonderful!" Rosie said, "Could you make sure to bring your nurse's uniform? And I trust it won't be too... boring?"

"Of course."

"Oh yeah," Phee added, "Did you get the mega Viagra stuff from Rhea?"

"I was able to procure some, yes," Calista answered; I did not pick up on her subtle evasion, at the time.

On our drive home, Calista began gushing about our experiences over the past two days.

"Jason, I simply adore your friends! All of them. They are handsome and creative, and amusing beyond measure. And they quite clearly love you, each in their own way."

"That's a relief, I was worried you might not get along so well with Rosalind. She isn't exactly the biggest supporter of polyamory, and I know how important that is to you."

"I am not certain that Rosalind is against polyamory. In fact, she seems to be trying to embrace it to the fullest extent she is comfortable with."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for example, she orders Phoebe to perform certain sexual acts with you, albeit strictly controlled ones. I believe this is as close as she can come to embracing Phoebe having multiple lovers."

"Phee did say Rosie has jealousy issues," I conceded.

"Indeed, and I surmise that they stem from personal experiences in her past. And in any case, Phoebe seems happy with her spouse, and I would never dream of interfering in the relationships of other people."

"Calista," I asked, changing the subject, "I could have sworn I could hear you, well, talking to me today, sometimes from across the room. That's crazy, right?"

"It is highly improbable," she replied. "But tell me, what have you heard me saying?"

I had to strain to remember.

"You know how it's really hard to remember a dream?"

"Yes."

"That's what it's like trying to replay any of it. But I think, at one point, you were wondering if Rosie was joking when she said she never let men see her in the nude?"

"Highly curious," she said, "I dimly recall something to that effect going through my mind."

"Whoa, yeah. That's pretty bizarre. I mean, how long have we known each other?"

"Approximately one month."

"Oh yeah, now I remember, I also thought I heard you instructing me at the gun range, but that doesn't make sense since we had those ear things on."

Calista made a humming sound. We rode in silence for a while, each lost in their own thoughts.

"I have an idea," Calista said, at last, "Let's try something when we get home."

* * *

Unexpectedly, Calista's first idea, when we got back to her place, was to strip down to bra and panties. Although the undergarments were of the functional, rather than alluring, variety, she looked alluring anyway. In particular, the bra was unable to cover her enormous areolae, and my eyes kept drifting down to feast on them despite my best efforts to keep my head up.

"I know it is distracting you, Jason, but I feel rather hot," she said.

At first, I took this to be a form of not-so-subtle flirtation, but I soon realized she was serious. Her skin was flushed with red, in places, and she fanned a hand in front of her face from time to time.

The actual idea she had in the car was to perform an experiment to check if there might be some odd link between us. We sat on opposite ends of the kitchen table. She shuffled a deck of cards, then drew the top one, shielding it from my view.

"What card am I holding?"

I was not sure if I needed to do anything specific; the experiment seemed far-fetched. We sat there staring at each other for a full minute, both feeling sheepish. Then the edges of my vision shimmered.

'What a coincidence it was the single black inverted-heart,' Calista said, or at least seemed to say, right as she was about to give up and reveal the card.

"Is it the ace of spades?" I blurted out; it seemed dumb even as I said it, but a single, upside down black heart-looking thing sounded more like the ace of spades than anything else.

She continued to turn over the playing card right as I was talking, revealing precisely the card I had guessed.

"Jason, why did you guess the ace of spades in particular?"

Now it was my turn to look confused, too.

"Didn't you say something like--" I trailed off, as I could no longer remember the phrase I had heard her say.

"I don't think I said anything out loud," she said, a puzzled expression crossing her face.

"Okay, that's weird. Let's see if it happens again?"

We repeated the experiment nine more times, but nothing out of the ordinary occurred again.

"I must have just gotten lucky the first time. The ace of spaces is pretty much the most famous card there is."

"Perhaps I was sub-vocalizing, or moving my lips, and you were picking up on it?" Calista mused.

"Yeah, I dunno, or it's just all in my head or something. Let's just forget about it."

"So, where will I get a nurse's uniform?" Calista asked, happy to change the subject.

We ended up visiting three different sex shops, the following evening, before finding any "sexy nurse" uniforms at all, let alone one that fit Calista's wide hips and generous bosoms. The one we chose even included a fake stethoscope, so I did not need to borrow one from the university hospital. Calista found the adult boutiques to be hilarious and entertaining, and used the opportunity to tease me.

"Do you think this is the same size as your penis?" she asked, loudly enough for several rough-looking patrons to hear, holding up an enormous, floppy gray rubber dildo. "Or, what about this one?"

At another shop, she had me hold a variety of sex toys up to her midsection and ostentatiously showed me, and everyone else in store, how far up her body they would extend.

"See," she said, holding up her hand well above her belly button, "this would extend far too high."

Even the scruffy cashier behind the counter looked like he was blushing a little.

* * *

The following Saturday, I found out what the piece of furniture I had seen in the wood shop, the week before, actually was. It can best be described as a variation on a gynecological exam table, except designed for me, rather than a woman. The high, narrow bed, no wider than my body, was comfortably padded, and inclined at about a thirty-degree angle. There was a concave bump at the lower end, where my butt was to rest. Five red leather straps could be seen along one side of the bed, with corresponding buckles on the other side. Extending out from this end, instead of stirrups that would hold a woman's legs up and apart, there were metallic arms bent in the opposite direction, each with four straps to cinch my thighs and calves. The net effect of the reverse stirrups and the bulge at the edge of the bed was that my hips would be forced into a forward-thrusting position, with my legs bent back, out of the way.

To either side of where my pelvis would rest, there were vertically adjustable foot rests, and, as with the throat-fucking bench, a padded hoop attached firmly to the wooden structure, presumably for the women to hang on to. A sex swing was hanging securely from anodized metal gimbals in the ceiling. To either side of where my neck would be, there was another set of foot rests, as well as a ladder for climbing up to the inclined location. A padded leather handle curled around from the back of the headrest.

Doctor Thorn was wearing a new doctor's outfit that was a substantial upgrade over the cheap Halloween costume she had worn previously. It was tailor-made from shiny white patent leather, with a tight-fitting doctor's lab coat, long enough to extend half-way down Doctor Thorn's shapely ass, and a tight mini-skirt which hugged her wide hips. She had on white fishnet stockings, and white boots, of the same material, which laced up almost to her knees.

Pet's costume, or lack thereof, had not changed much. She was on all fours, completely naked, with her familiar collar and leash. Her body was flushed already, and her downward-hanging nipples engorged.

Nurse Linda, Thorn's new assistant, was distractedly holding on to the end of Pet's leash. She was wearing a nurse's outfit, or rather a parody of one, completely with a nurse's cap, tight-fitting top, with a red cross over each of her ample breasts, a bare midriff, and a white cotton skirt, again with red crosses, this time on the fabric covering her ass cheeks, that barely fit her generous hips and curvy bottom. She was wearing flimsy white flats, I think they were martial arts shoes, and no socks or tights.

I was still in my street clothes, and had no firm idea what to expect next, although I expected it had something to do with insemination. Nurse Linda had been let in on the order of events for the night.

"Toy," Dr. Thorn said to me, "This is my new assistant, Nurse Linda. You are to comply with anything she says, unless I have given you a contradictory order. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Doctor Thorn," I said.

"Excellent! Nurse Linda, can you please walk Toy through the consent form?"

Nurse Linda stepped forward, clipboard and pen in hand. With utter seriousness, she began to walk through a checklist.

"Item one: Toy, do you consent to taking this sexual performance-enhancing substance? If so, please consume the requisite dosage now," she said.

She handed me a familiar-looking carbon-fiber metallic tube, the same kind I'd gotten from Rhea weeks ago. I squeezed its entire contents into my mouth and swallowed. Nurse Linda's eyes went wide, and she made a motion to stop me, but it was too late.

"Toy, you were only supposed to take half," she said, a worried look on her face.

"Really?" I said, as a wave of nausea briefly flooded my body, "I took the whole thing last time. Why do you think I shouldn't?"

"It says so on the label," she said.

Sure enough, there was a label affixed to the tube, instructing one to take half the contents at a time, separated by twelve hours.

"Huh, I don't remember seeing that. Maybe it fell off last time?" I shrugged. "Anyway, it worked just fine."

Nurse Linda's eyes were still wide open; I could tell she was shocked, but had no idea why my having consumed the contents of the tube was such a big deal.

"Doctor Thorn, you may want to attend to your patients in the other room," Nurse Linda said, having regained her composure.

Thorn left the room, and Nurse Linda instructed me to disrobe.