Atlantea Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Walker, I feel bad to have kept you so late. You must be hungry!"

"I am a bit... famished," I admitted.

"Please allow me to make you a meal at my place? I'm told I'm a pretty decent cook," she said modestly.

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure," she said, her voice lowering an octave. "Also, I feel I should keep an eye on you. Most interviewees only take a small amount of xhash, and never the whole tube; I still cannot believe you aren't rolling around on the ground right now!"

"Shash?" I asked, unfamiliar with the word.

"That is its name in our language," she said. "I don't need to be quite so secretive now that you are past today's trials. You do know what it does, I take it?"

"Um, yeah," I said, my face flushing.

"Might I ask," she said, once again twisting a few strands of hair between her fingers, "How long did it last? I have never heard of someone taking it all at once."

"Well, I only took it twice, and the first time there was not, um, twenty-four hours of 'activity'. But the second time there was. So yeah, I would say it lasts as long as the label suggests, even if you take it all at once."

* * *

The SUV dropped us off at her apartment building. Like the Twins, she lived in an expensive condo on an upper floor of a downtown high-rise.

"My sisters are watching my son, and his brothers, tonight," she said, after we entered her living room. "So we have the place to ourselves. Please make yourself comfortable."

She brought me a glass of red wine, then disappeared into the kitchen. I watched TV for an hour, then she called me in to the dining room. She had changed clothes, and was now wearing a dark blue cotton mini-skirt, and a white silk blouse. She had only buttoned the bottom few buttons, so I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra. When she turned to the side, one of her thick, pendulous breasts became visible, including a dark brown, downward-pointing nipple.

"This is excellent," I said enthusiastically, as I dug into the shrimp dish she had prepared.

"Why, thank you," she said, holding up a hand to her chest.

We made small talk for a while, then she went back to the topic of the breast milk test.

"Did you recognize the fluid you were drinking? Some men do, but most don't."

I thought it was interesting she said the word "men", rather than "people", but didn't bother to clarify.

"Yes, I knew right away."

"How is that, if you don't mind my asking?" she said, staring at me intently.

"Um, this might seem a little peculiar, but, um, one of the women I live with gave me a taste recently."

"Perfectly natural! Did you like it?" she asked.

"I did. A lot. In fact, uh, I finished."

"Finished?"

"Well, I mean I drank all of her milk until there was nothing left in her, uh, bosoms. But I have to say, wherever you got that one sample today was even better."

"Do you mean sample number two in the first round?"

"Right, that one was the best, and also I think the same breast milk was in the second round, too, except it was sample four."

I saw goose pimples break out along Xanthia's bare arms.

"You have quite the discerning palate, Mr. Walker," she said.

"Please, call me Jason."

"Thanks. Do you have any idea whose it was?" she asked.

"Well no, how would I?"

"The samples came from my sisters' breasts, the ones who are nursing right now, that is, and one sample was from one of my coworkers, and one was mine."

"Was the second one yours?" I said, my eyes growing wide.

"Yes, it was. And usually Selene's is the winner. So... I'm flattered!" Then, looking down shyly, she asked, "Anyway, I was wondering, did my milk taste like citrus, by chance?"

I thought for a moment.

"It was on the sweet side. Yes, I'd say there was a slight, citrus aftertaste. It was also creamy; I wasn't completely sure it was breastmilk, to be honest."

"Oh good," she said, clapping her hands together. "I have been eating a lot of pineapple and yogurt lately. Without letting Selene know, of course."

Blood rushed to my cock, and my eyes drifted down to her barely disguised boobs. She stood up, to clear away the plates, and leaned over the table, exposing both nipples to me. The dark brown nubs were surrounded by extensive areolae that were as wide as her breasts. They faded, higher up, into a pattern of dark brown freckles. I was so amazed by this unique sight that I didn't bother looking up.

"Would you like some milk?" she asked innocently, as she swiveled back into an upright position.

"More than anything," I said.

"Just a moment," she said, and disappeared into the kitchen.

She came back, with a wide smile on her face, holding a small glass of milk. My face must have been crestfallen, because she quickly put me out of my misery.

"I'm just messing with you, Mr. Walker," she said, as she walked over to me and walked two fingers up the front of my shirt. "Why don't you show me again just how much you liked my milk?"

I was still sitting on a dining room chair. She walked forward, and now her torso was directly in front of me. Boldly, I unbuttoned her blouse the rest of the way, and she shrugged out of it. Her low-slung boobs and nipples were swollen, and the left one, the larger of the two, was slowly dripping white liquid. I grabbed her around the waist and drew the leaking nipple to my mouth. As Natasha had shown me, I made a large "O" with my lips, and inhaled her areola into my mouth, pushing up on her nipple with my tongue. Slowly, I began to suck.

"Someone knows what he's doing," she said, her voice silky-smooth.

Once I got a steady stream of milk going, she began to moan, and ran her hands through my hair, pulling me more firmly to her bosom. After a few minutes, she pulled away, her nipple continuing to spray all over my shirt. She put her hands on my shoulders.

"Mr. Walker," she said, trying, and failing, to affect a stern tone of voice, "You took so much xhash at the clinic. I think you should stay here overnight, so I can monitor you for side effects."

I was about to protest, but then the smarter part of my brain caught up with the conversation.

"I am sorry for the inconvenience, Ms. Iraklidis," I said, "What does this monitoring entail?"

"You will need to disrobe, so I can inspect you for any signs of a bad reaction. Then I will help you test out your sexual function to ensure there was no... overload."

"Has that ever happened before?"

"Not to my knowledge," she admitted, crimson-faced, "but I think it would be a bad idea to take any chances."

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom, where she promptly began to remove her own clothing. I goggled at her long, athletic legs, and trim, well-rounded ass, as she pulled down her skirt and panties. Her pussy was fully shaven, with medium-length labia hanging down.

"Mayer hauto choplon!" she exclaimed, as I pulled down my pants, and she saw my exposed cock for the first time.

Her eyes were locked on my dick.

"No wonder you have so many children!" she said.

She came over and began to stroke it.

"I feel responsible for what happened, so I will help to make sure it has not been damaged by your overindulgence."

I stared back at her hungrily.

"I am," she said shyly, "ovulating right now, and I am not using birth control."

I was not entirely sure what she was getting at, but I suddenly found that I did not care. A surge of frustration welled up within me, seemingly out of nowhere. I think, in retrospect, that I must have been suppressing my anger with having been separated from Calista for so long. As friendly as she, and her government, had made the visa application process, it was also aggravating to be so close to my goal, yet still have to go through all these mysterious hurdles. Irrationally, I was taking things out on Xanthia.

I grabbed her around the waist and pushed her onto the bed, spread her legs, and began to eat her out. While I did so, I performed perineal massage with my fingers. She moaned, grabbed my hair, and did not let go for the next few minutes as I got her soaking wet. Impatient, I stood back up and began to rub the massive head of my cock up and down her outer lips. She folded her legs around me, pushing me inside her, past her meaty lips.

She screamed out the foreign phrase from earlier as the fat tip of my cock spread her narrow vaginal opening. Her muscles clenched involuntarily, impeding my progress after a few inches of penetration. I pushed hard to no avail, so began instead of pump in and out with short strokes, almost exiting her opening each time. As her moans continued, I was reminded of draining Natasha's breasts of milk, and realized I couldn't wait any longer.

I flipped us over so that I was on my back, and she was straddling my waist. With my cock embedded three inches deep, I let go of her hips momentarily, and pulled on her upper back, guiding a nipple to me. I took her breast into my mouth and began slow, rhythmic suckling. Without thinking, she began to massage her breast with one hand, repeatedly pushing down from the top towards her broad areola.

"Ooh," she moaned as the let-down sensation kicked in.

At precisely this moment, her vagina muscles finally unclamped, and I pushed another three inches deeper.

"Ow!" she screamed.

Unwilling to pull back, I decided to leave my cock lodged where it was. I grabbed her hips and held firmly so that she would not be able to pull up even slightly. Her pussy was almost as narrow as Phoebe's, yet I could tell I had not reached its limit. I felt a surge of excitement as I envisioned drinking all of her milk and embedding my entire penis in the tight space.

After a few minutes of sucking, tasting, and swallowing her sweet, creamy breast milk, I felt her vagina loosen again, yielding another inch. She cried out in pain and tried briefly to pull back, but I held her hips so that I wouldn't lose any of the progress I'd made. As I continued to drain her breast, her pussy loosened correspondingly. By the time I had finished the left breast, my cock was embedded, balls deep.

Without a break, I switched to her slightly smaller right breast, and she began to massage from the top, as she'd done before. Then she put her hands on the back of my head, lacing her fingers through my hair and pulling me tightly to her nipple. Maintaining my grip on her hips, I began to piston in and out of her long, narrow canal. After minutes of this, her groans of pain finally turned to ones of pleasure. I looked up at her face. She was staring down at me with a glassy, zoned-out expression. I realized she was close to climaxing, and began lifting her hips slightly each time I pulled back, maximizing the travel of my cock, sucking down breast milk all the while.

She collapsed forward onto me, breaking my seal with her boob, as spasms wracked her body. I continued my relentless motions, drawing out her orgasm for the better part of a minute. The moment her torso ceased to quiver, I pushed her back and began draining her right breast again.

"Aren't you ever going to cum?" she asked blearily.

I decided to tease her a little. Having had sex with so many women lately, I had built up control, and could have continued to fuck her for a while longer without climaxing.

"I don't know," I said, "What's in it for me if I do?"

"I want your baby," she said breathlessly. "Make be pregnant. Cum inside me now, Jason, and you can do whatever you like with me."

"Not sure I know what you mean?" I said, playing dumb.

She whined, but I also felt her pussy squeeze my cock as I said this.

"So mean!" she said, unconvincingly. "You can have my vagina and breasts all night long."

"All night? Anything at all?"

"Anything, as long as all your sperm goes inside me," she moaned.

This was the best thing she could have said, for her purposes. I latched back on to her right breast, and as her warm milk shot down the back of my throat, I lost control and sprayed cum inside her. I was about to pull out for a while, but I realized that having taking the xhash, I would be hard again within a minute. Still feeling an undercurrent of rage, I held her hips tightly and suckled at her breast until I got hard again. There was no particular reason to try to last, so after five minutes of short, rapid strokes, I came again, forcing the fluid already within to ooze out of her opening and down over my scrotum. Excited, I repeated the process several more times.

"Ow," she said as my swollen cock ejected its fifth load directly onto her cervix.

"I'm not pulling out, you gave me your pussy earlier, and I'm taking it," I said.

"Yes," she said meekly.

Both breasts drained now, I rolled her over onto her back so that I would have better leverage, and came inside twice more. Exhausted, I pulled out, and she groaned when the thick tip of my cock pulled past her painfully sore opening. Both of us must have looked like a mess, and she was lying in a puddle of sperm, but we were too exhausted, for the moment, even to get up. I lay down next to her, on my back. She rose momentarily and drank half a liter of water from a water bottle on the nightstand.

"For the milk supply," she said drowsily, lifting her breasts momentarily as she said this.

Then she lay back down and put her arms around my chest. We promptly fell asleep.

* * *

About an hour or two later, I was awoken by an erection. I had been in the middle of a dream about nursing from Calista's tits, and it must have given me the raging boner I was now experiencing. I felt a surge of desire shoot through my body, and without hesitation rolled onto my side, and began to slide my cock between Xanthia's thighs. She opened her eyes, made an unintelligible noise, then closed them again. I began to rub the head of my cock against her encrusted pussy lips, eager now to penetrate her.

Her vagina was clamped stubbornly closed. I began to rub her clitoris with my finger, but even this did not bring about the desired receptivity; she stayed frustratingly dry. My cock felt like it was about to explode, so I began to stroke it with my other hand, and was soon ejaculating. Somewhat irrationally angry at this woman who had already let me ravage her body, I aimed it all at the slit of her pussy coated it with sperm.

I was about to try to go back to sleep, when an idea came to me. Reaching down, I began to work some of my cum past the lips of her pussy. I could not work the slimy substance down far, but I didn't need to. I pushed my cock against her opening, and there was just enough viscosity to slip the enormous head of my cock past her straining muscles. My penis was stopped cold several inches later, but that did not matter, either. I pumped in and out, only about a half an inch in either direction, and soon came again, lubricating the next section of her canal, rendering her body unable to prevent the next few inches of my cock from pushing deeper. Since I could get hard in around a minute, I repeated this process until every inch of my cock was subsumed. Barely awake even now, she growled at me.

Holding the back of her hips firmly, so that my cock would not move, I swiveled our bodies around. I was beneath her. She cried out in pain as I began to slide in and out, pulling back only slightly before slamming into her cervix again. Having no reason to hold back, I came inside her so many times that I eventually lost count, somewhere after seven ejaculations.

Without stimulation from me, or herself, for that matter, milk began to spray from her left breast in a shallow arc, and a steady dribble began to leak from her right. I brought my mouth to her left nipple and latched on with perfect technique. The sensation was too much for her and, her body, at last, reacted with another shuddering orgasm that seemed to reach every part of her. Looking up at her face, I could see her eyes had lost focus. In a frenzy of passion, I held her midsection even tighter, and began to thrust fully in and out. Her vagina was filled with an ocean of semen and, despite its continual, involuntary clamping, was unable to hold me back in any way. Even when after her orgasm subsided, I continued to fuck her, and did not stop until I had nursed both breasts dry. At last, I withdrew, my cock followed by a flood of sticky white fluid. I watched, mesmerized, as the rivulet of sperm continued to ooze out for a few minutes.

"Drink the rest of the water," I said, in a slightly sterner tone of voice than I had intended.

"What?" she said blearily, some of her long black locks plastered to her face.

"I'm going to need more of your milk, Xanthia."

"Oh," she said meekly, and reached over to grab the water bottle. Then she added, "I should probably eat something too, then."

"What do you need?" I said, realizing she was in no shape to get up.

"Bowl of yogurt?" she requested, barely able to form words. "A lot."

I went to the kitchen and filled a bowl with plain yogurt from her fridge. I also filled up another water bottle.

"Here you go," I said when I returned. "Make sure to eat it all."

I watched as she ate, and then encouraged her to drink more water. We then both fell asleep after a few minutes. Once again, after what was probably two hours I was awoken by a massive hard-on.

"Ow!" she said, as I entered her aching vagina another time, enabled by the lubrication of my semen. Soon I was beneath her again, cumming over and over again and draining both breasts. Amazingly, she also climaxed, once I began to breastfeed.

"I need to pee," she groaned, after I pulled out and the river of cum followed.

She scooted to the side of the bed, then tried to get up.

"Fuck!" she said, doubling over as she levered herself up.

Unable to straighten up fully without irritating her inflamed genitals, she walked awkwardly over to the bathroom. I heard a long stream of pee hit the porcelain, as she had not bothered to close the door. She brought back a towel to place over the substantial puddle of cum that had built up beneath us. I made her drink more before she fell asleep again.

* * *

I must have slept longer this time, because it was just getting light outside when I woke up again. Still horny beyond belief, I repeated the process of opening her up, fucking her and emptying her boobs. She was barely awake this time, and when she climaxed it was noticeably muted relative to the times before. Just as I was pulling out, there was a knock on the bedroom door. Whoever it was did not bother waiting, and a few seconds later the door opened. A voluptuous woman with olive skin, short, curly blond hair, and dark brown eyes entered the room.

"Xan, are you okay?" the unknown woman said, surveying the disheveled, cum-drenched woman lying next to me.

Feeling guilty about my rough treatment of her, I was about to apologize, when Xanthia spoke up.

"Okay?" she asked, rhetorically. "Never better, Selene."

"Are you sure?" Selene said suspiciously. "You look a little wasted, honey."

"I didn't know my body could do that," Xanthia said, rolling over and kissing me on the cheek. "Thank you, Mr. Walker."

I was stunned, as, over the preceding five minutes I had become certain that I would be in big trouble for being so aggressive.

"Mr. Walker here took an entire tube of xhash," Xanthia explained.

"Do you need a towel, or did you already clean up?"

I thought Selene meant we needed a towel to clean up my bodily fluid, but Xanthia knew what she meant.

"No, he didn't throw up at all," she clarified, "And it's still going strong. See?"

As she said this, she grabbed my dick and stroked it briefly, bringing it to full stiffness. Selene exclaimed something in her native tongue, and the two women switched to that language for a while, evidently making plans, the nature of which I had no way to discern. Eventually, Xanthia got up and hobbled to the bathroom. Selene came over and took my hand, squeezing comfortingly.