Atlantea Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thalia's tense facial muscles relaxed at this revelation, but she stubbornly refused to let herself be convinced.

"But why tell now?"

"Well, you have Mr. Walker to thank for that, in part!" Xanthia said.

"He?" Thalia said, jerking a thumb in my direction.

"Yes, do you know what he did to me last night?"

"He give baby?" Thalia suggested.

"That's right, but he also penetrated me over and over again, all night long. Then my body kinda panicked, and my vagina stopped opening up for him. So he used his cum to lube it up and forced his penis inside me," Xanthia explained, in a low breathless voice.

"Did hurt?" Thalia said, "It hurt me."

"Oh it hurt like hell, honey," Xanthia said, with a wicked grin. "And I loved every second of it."

Thalia's jaw dropped, and Xanthia paused to let it sink in before continuing.

"But you know what was missing? The one thing I kept thinking about the whole time?"

The young redhead shrugged helplessly.

"You, honey!" Xanthia pronounced. "I wanted you to be right there with me, being fucked helplessly by this penis here."

"But I no love men," Thalia protested.

"Could you do it for me, though?" Xanthia asked. "I do love men, and now I realize I want to share everything with you. I think I know a way you might enjoy it, even."

As she said this, she placed her hands on the younger woman's pale boobs and began to gently fondle, while at the same time coming in for a kiss. Thalia responded passionately, pushing her body towards her lover, and grabbing around her shoulders. After a while, Xanthia broke off contact between their mouths, long enough to ask a question.

"What do you say, Tallie," Xanthia said, "Would you have sex with me and Mr. Walker?"

"Now?" Thalia asked worriedly, motioning towards her pussy. "Still sore."

"I'm sore too," Xanthia said, "But I've never been more aroused by a woman or a man than right now. And I don't want to pass up this chance to share the biggest penis we might ever see, with you."

"O-okay," Thalia agreed, slowly.

Xanthia's face lit up, and she kissed Thalia passionately again. They made out for another minute, while I stood there, rock hard cock sticking out in front of me.

"Now Tallie, I want you to close your eyes, and let me control things for a while. I know you like being submissive."

"How know?"

"Because I'm submissive, and I see how you act around Selene and Helen. It's one of the things I love about you."

The younger woman blushed furiously, and did not try to protest.

"So Tallie, close your eyes now, and don't open again until I let you."

Thalia did as she was told. Xanthia pushed her gently onto the bed, so that her vagina was again perched over the edge, then knelt down and began to lick.

"I not clean!" Thalia protested, referring to the sperm that encrusted her outer lips, as well as the semen still found inside her canal.

"I know," Xanthia said, "I'm going to suck all the cum off of you!"

The other woman began to lick all over the labia in front of her, then inserted fingers in either side of the canal, pulling apart. As the sticky white cum oozed out, she lapped it up.

"Push, honey," Xanthia commanded.

Thalia executed some Kegels, and as her perineum bulged in and out, more cum emerged for her lover to consume. She moaned as Xanthia's tongue made contact with her glistening flesh. At the same time, she reached down to rub her clitoris, adding to her pleasure. This continued for some time, until I recognized the subtle muscle clenching that accompanied Thalia's orgasms.

"Now it's time to cum kiss," Xanthia explained to Thalia. "Do you know what that is?"

"No," Thalia admitted.

"Well, I love cum, and I love your tongue, so what's better than either one, is to have them both at the same time! Have you tasted his yet?"

"Yes," Thalia said, flushing with shame.

"Ooh, did you give him a blow job?"

"No, Helen made eat from vagina."

"Did it taste bad to you?"

"Taste okay, but... man," Thalia said, gesturing unhappily at me.

"I know, honey, but can you do it for me?" Xanthia asked.

Thalia, still beet red, stared down at her feet.

"I do anything you say, Xanthia."

"Now that is sexy, Tallie," Xanthia purred. "I'm going to ask you to eat from the source with me. Come over here and kneel, please."

Thalia's eyes were still closed, and Xanthia directed her to a spot in front of me.

"I'm going to put a penis in your mouth, Tallie, but I want you to visualize it being attached to me. Can you try?"

"I try."

"Okay, I'm putting my cock in your mouth now. Open wide, honey."

Xanthia, also kneeling, looked up at me and made a stopping gesture with her hand, palm facing me. She put one hand on the shaft of my dick, while the fingers of her other hand laced thru the red hairs on the back of Thalia's head. She pushed the young woman's face forward, so that the wide tip of my cock touched her lips. Her mouth was not open far enough to allow entry, though.

"Open your lips for my penis, Tallie," Xanthia said, "It's mine, it comes out from just above my vagina."

Thalia made a whining noise, then slowly parted her lips further. Xanthia applied steady pressure, and soon the tip was filling the opening to her mouth completely.

"Mmph!" Thalia said, shocked by how little space was left.

"It's okay, just take my cock, Tallie," Xanthia said, and began to push gently on her head, using short, periodic pulses.

"Erhm!" the redhead exclaimed, as she almost gagged.

"You're doing great!" Xanthia cheered.

She removed the enormous penis from Thalia's mouth, then kissed her deeply, intertwining their tongues. Thalia responded greedily. Then Xanthia took my cock into her own mouth, briefly, shoving about half of its length down her own throat, before gagging and taking it out again. It was covered in her spit.

"Indirect kiss!" Xanthia exclaimed, and shoved my penis back in her lover's throat. "Clean off all my saliva."

Xanthia pushed much harder on Thalia's head now, frequently exhorting her to swallow. Instinctively, the young woman raised her hands to push against me, but Xanthia commanded her to clasp her hands behind her back, and she did so, compliantly, giving up all control to her lover. This time, Xanthia was remorseless, gagging Thalia over and over again. I lost track of how long.

"Fill her mouth, Jason," Xanthia said, at last.

Only too happy to comply, I allowed myself to lose control. I saw the red hair below me jerk backwards involuntarily as the first three blasts hit the back of her throat.

"Hold that in your mouth. Don't swallow any!"

"Urngh!"

Xanthia then withdrew my cock and aimed it at Thalia's chest. It spasmed for a while, and she painted first the left, then the right breast with cum. Once I'd finished with the larger ejaculations, she wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock to suck off the slowly dribbling remainder of my load. While she sucked, she also massaged the globs of sperm into Thalia's boobs, until every last trace had been rubbed into her skin.

After swallowing, she exclaimed, staring directly into her lover's eyes, "I love semen, and I'm going to teach you to love it too."

Thalia, her mouth open, had a small lake of milky white fluid on the floor of her mouth. She looked skeptical.

"Don't swallow when I do this," Xanthia said.

She kissed Thalia full on the lips, then stuck her tongue into her mouth, and began to awkwardly scoop out semen in small gobs.

"Help me," she said, "lick my tongue with yours."

Thalia's eyes went wide; despite her discomfort, she clearly liked that idea. When Xanthia went back in for more, her lover enthusiastically proffered her tongue. The two organs intertwined like lovers, on their own, and over time two women transferred my sperm to Xanthia's mouth.

"Did you like that?" Xanthia asked, after choking down the last bit of sperm.

"I love kiss part," Thalia said softly, looking up longingly into Xanthia's eyes.

"How was the cum?"

"Taste okay, but I don't like. Think about you help."

"Can you do that again for me?"

Thalia nodded, and Xanthia put us both through the same procedure, forcing my cock even farther down Thalia's throat this time. I groaned in pleasure when I finally came, and delighted as I watched the two women exchange the sticky fluid in a long make-out session. Next Xanthia maneuvered Thalia onto the bed, having the pale young woman lie on her back, with her butt on the edge, so that her legs were off the bed, and her feet on the floor. Xanthia sat on Thalia's stomach, facing her head, and leaned forward. Her wide nipple was centimeters from Thalia's lips.

"Now I am going to fuck you," Xanthia said. "Can you handle it?"

"Still hurt."

"I know, honey, mine still hurts too, probably a lot worse than yours. Your vagina is much wider than mine, and you weren't ravaged all night like me. But trust me, you need to be opened up. So can you handle my penis inside you?"

"If you say."

"I say," Xanthia said, in a light, mocking tone. "Now if it hurts, focus on my milk, not your pussy, okay? I'm not going to pull my cock out of you, even if it's painful. You'll feel better eventually."

Xanthia reached behind herself and waved her hand in the general direction of Thalia's pussy. Then she leaned forward, allowing Thalia to latch onto her massive nipple. The young woman immediately began to drink urgently, and Xanthia moaned as the let-down effect hit. Meanwhile, I pushed my cock up against Thalia vaginal opening. She was soaking wet, no doubt due to Xanthia's efforts, and despite her muscles straining against me, she was too wet to prevent my entire shaft from filling her within a few, strong strokes.

"Keep drinking," Xanthia said gently, when, after a particularly hard thrust from my hips, Thalia disengaged from the breast and groaned loudly. "Focus on my milk."

Thalia continued to make muffled cries of pain, as I enjoyed ravaging her vagina. Eventually I began to withdraw and insert myself completely, keeping her vaginal opening gaping wide the whole time. At last, Thalia finished drinking from one boob, and Xanthia gave me the signal to cum inside her.

"Make sure she's pregnant, Jason," Xanthia ordered.

"Never this bad before in life!" Thalia whined, finally able to enunciate now that Xanthia was giving her a brief respite from breastfeeding.

"I know, honey," Xanthia said, stroking the sweat-drenched, red hair on Thalia's head. "Remember, it is my penis fucking you, and you're doing this for me. Also, you need to stretch out your vagina before we give birth to our babies together."

At that, she bent her head down, and they kissed for a while. Thalia eventually forgetting her aching midsection and running her hands through Xanthia's long black hair. When they came up for air, Xanthia fit her right breast into her lover's mouth and commanded her to suck. Then, once again, she motioned for me to start pumping away. I had not actually withdrawn from Thalia, and had gotten stiff from the scene in front of me, so this was easy enough, and I began to move my cock through the cum-filled interior of her pussy. Xanthia continued to cradle Thalia's head to her breast, and reminded the young woman to focus on nursing. When her right breast had been drained about half-way, Xanthia pulled back and rotated herself so that she was now sitting on Thalia's face.

"Tongue in pussy," she commanded.

Xanthia leaned forward and began to rub Thalia's clitoris. She had clearly done this many times before, because she knew just how much to stimulate the erogenous zone before letting go, bringing Thalia to the edge of orgasm several times.

"Why don't you cum, honey?" Xanthia teased, knowing full well she was not allowing it to happen.

"It hurt much," came the muffled reply, "please no tease."

"Oh, very well."

Xanthia made a motion for me to stop, right as my cock was buried fully in Thalia's ruined vagina, then began to vigorously rub the clitoris. Muffled cries of pleasure and pain emanated from below Xanthia's pussy, as Thalia completely lost control. Her body suffused with goosebumps, and she tried to scoot back, away from the penis lodged deeply within her. Between my grabbing her hips, and Xanthia effectively holding her head in place by sitting on her, she had nowhere to go. I came, too, and my sperm shot right up against her cervix, over and over, pushing the existing load out of her. Mission accomplished, Thalia rotated back around and began to make out with the young girl.

"Now fuck me," Xanthia commanded, as I withdrew my cock with a loud squelching sound.

She lifted Thalia gently under the armpits and shifted her up the bed. As she did so, a trail of fluid leaked from Thalia's pussy, making a line of white on the sheet. Xanthia got on all fours, and I knelt behind her while she guided her long boob into Thalia's mouth. I tried to push my cock inside, but Xanthia's vagina was still clamped shut. I repeated my trick of jerking off onto her pussy, then pushed inside.

"Ouch, fuck that hurts like... ow, fuck fuck fuck!" Xanthia shouted, as her outer lips parted.

I came inside many times, while Thalia drained the last of her milk. Xanthia managed to keep quiet most of the time, but couldn't help crying out, periodically, whenever the pain rose beyond a level she could tolerate. Finally, too exhausted to have any more sex, the three of us crowded into the shower and washed each other off. Thalia would not touch me, but Xanthia had no such qualms. Since the Xhash was still coursing through my veins, when she washed my cock, I got hard again.

"Help me," Xanthia said, as she turned off the water and knelt in front of me.

She began to lick my cock, from base to tip, and motioned for Thalia to join her. Reluctantly, the young woman did, mimicking her lover. Whenever they reached the tip, their tongues would twine together, and they would kiss for a moment. I began to come after a few minutes, and Xanthia guided the tip of my cock first into her mouth, then Thalia's, then back again. Thalia had a grossed-out look on her face, but did not spit any out. After Xanthia nosily swallowed, she had Thalia transfer her load over too, as before.

"Ladies," I said, my dick momentarily limp, "I think I need to finish showering by myself, otherwise I'm never getting outta here."

Xanthia made a mock pouting face, but ushered her lover out of the bathroom. The two women were hunched over slightly, as their sore pussies made it painful to walk erect.

* * *

On the ride back to the coffee shop where we had first met, again in a chauffeured Mercedes SUV, Xanthia sat next to me, holding my hand. She explained that she would be able to arrange my accumulated master's degree credits to Diamandis University. When I finished my program there, the degree would transfer back to my US university.

"How is that even possible?" I asked.

"We have our ways," she said, cryptically.

"Well, I wouldn't believe it if you didn't get Sprague to tell me himself!"

"That's why we do it that way," she said. "Anyway, if you do qualify for a longer stay in our country, would you go for a PhD?";

"I think so," I said. "That reminds me, I was distracted when you explained the process for extending my visa; how does that work, again?"

Much as I wanted to see Calista again, even for a few minutes, the thought of having only six months was intensely painful.

"I did not explain much," she said. "You'll learn more when you get there. What I can say, though, is that after spending the last twenty-four hours with you, I don't think you'll have much trouble getting at least a year extension, if not more."

"Is this something to do with the xhash?" I asked, as it seemed like she was trying to give me a hint with her detail about twenty-four hours; was she referring to the duration that it lasted?

"Hm, I've probably said too much already," she said; then a quizzical look came over her face. "Wait, can you say 'xhash' again?"

"Xhash," I said, staring at her blankly.

"You have awfully good pronunciation. Most mainlanders never get the first consonant right, even with practice! I'd be suspicious someone did help you in advance, except you passed the lie detector test with flying colors."

"I swear I'd never heard the name before you told me," I said, holding my hand to my chest. "Also, I'm terrible with languages. I almost flunked Spanish, in high school."

I did know what she meant about the first consonant, saying it properly required making a sound, in the back of ones throat, vaguely akin to expectorating. I had no idea why it came so easily to me.

"Maybe it's just luck," she said.

"Speaking of xhash, do you normally give it to your candidates?" I asked.

"Well yes, but only a small amount. I did not know it was possible for a man to take an entire tube without puking his guts out. And I don't just mean once, I mean for hours on end."

"Huh," I said. "So, do you often take your candidates home to meet your sisters?"

"Not that often," Xanthia said. "You seemed... special. And you delivered."

She flushed several shades of red.

"This is embarrassing to admit, but I've had a fantasy... for a long time, that I realized you could fulfill when you downed that whole tube. Well, that and your massive penis."

"Oh really?" I said, emphasizing the second word.

"I've wanted someone to... use me... I guess ravage me, just like you did, not let me sleep, and pound my pussy, not worrying about how much it hurt me. I don't always want to be treated like a porcelain flower."

My heart began to pound. If the xhash hadn't worn off by this point, I would have gotten a massive erection in response to her words. As it was, my dick had been limp for about an hour, and had felt intensely painful since the night before. Even now, slivers of agony shot up my shaft whenever I moved, and even when perfectly still there was a constant, dull ache.

"And then... it's the weirdest thing, when you were doing all those things to me, I realized how deeply I love Thalia. I was in the middle of living out this fantasy, and all I could think about was her. I wanted her next to me, sharing in the pleasure and pain. And I knew she'd love it too."

"I wasn't totally sure you were serious when you said all that to her, I thought maybe you were just messing around with her head?"

"Not at all, I meant every word!" Xanthia said, sincerely. "We are going to have a wicked time talking about it later, too."

"Are you sure she liked it?"

"In the moment, I'm sure it was hard for her. Very hard. She doesn't like men, and even though her vagina stretches wide, she's never had anything that long up there. But I know her; she craves direction, and being pushed."

"If you say so," I said. "She certainly has an enormous crush on you, that was glaringly obvious."

"I've always known that. What I didn't realize is it was mutual. I can't wait to get back home and just be with her. No offense."

"None taken, I miss my friends right now, too," I said. Unspoken was the dull ache I felt, at all times, for Calista.

"So you said you live with five women, right?"

"Correct."

"I'm not supposed to give you this, but I think you could make good use of it. Just don't tell anyone, okay?" Xanthia said, as she handed me a familiar carbon metallic tube.

"Wow, thanks!"

"You know, I'm tempted to fail your application, you know, just so that you can visit my sisters and I."

I must have looked pained, because she quickly added, "Just kidding! You shouldn't worry on that account, you're a shoo-in. In fact, I predict you're going to be a big star, in Atlantea."