Atlantea Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is taking a pregnancy test," Selene whispered, as her eyes dropped; she was staring frankly at my cock.

"Wait, how?" I whispered back; as far as I knew, there was no such thing as a test that would work so soon after having intercourse.

"We have more sensitive tests in our home country," she explained patiently, still talking quietly. "Technically, the test only detects conception, not a successful pregnancy, as there is some chance of failure, later on, but that is beside the point."

Xanthia returned, with a smile on her face that seemed to reach her eyes.

"Congratulations," said the beaming woman, "your sex organ, most likely, is in fully working order. I have conceived a baby with you!"

Both women noted my cock pulsing as she said this. The idea of having knocked her up was such a turn-on that I almost began to cum without any stimulation, as dizzying waves of pleasure flooded my body. I think Selene must have realized this, because she wickedly grabbed my cock with her hand, and stroked the crusty appendage just once before coaxing out a fountain of sperm. Involuntarily, I arched my back and could feel warmth spread throughout my body. Some cum got on her hand, and she held her palm to her face, so she could lick it off, staring at me all the while.

"To be on the safe side," Xanthia continued, "I would suggest repeating the test with my sisters. Since we live together our menstrual cycles are in sync, so you should be able to impregnate more of us, which will improve the confidence in my assessment."

I did not need to respond, the look on my face must have said it all.

"Does he like milk?" Selene asked.

"The greedy boy made me produce two liters, at the very least, so I'd say yes," Xanthia said, punching my shoulder lightly.

Xanthia then left the room. Later, I found out she was going to take care of the children so that her sisters could join us. Several minutes later, three more women filed into the room.

Helen was the first to introduce herself, coming up to me and shaking my hand. Slightly shorter than Selene, she had dark brown skin and short brown hair. She looked like her parents might have come from India, save for her the unusual yellow irises. The next woman, somewhat confusingly, was named Phoebe, like my best friend. She was taller and had a more prominent nose, but otherwise looked strikingly like Helen. Phoebe noted my eyes darting between the two of them and with a knowing expression, explained.

"Helen's my 'big' sister," she said, holding up her fingers to make air quotes when she said "big".

I saw a brief expression of annoyance cross Helen's face as her taller, but younger sister said this, and suspected it was a long-standing source of sibling rivalry.

"So Xanthia said all four of you are her sisters," I said, feeling puzzled, "But you two are, like, more sisterly, or something?"

Selene laughed.

"It's complicated," she said. "Our language doesn't translate well into English. 'Sister' can mean anything from having the same parents, to cousins, to what we have here, being part of the same group of women living together."

"Isn't that confusing? What if you want to be specific?"

"There are words for that, but we don't use them that often?"

"Like what, though?" I asked, curiosity piqued.

"Well, one word is kind of like," Selene thought for a moment, coming up with translations, "'mother-sister', which means two women who have the same biological mom, but not the same dad. And there's 'father-sister', 'mother-sibling', 'mother-brother'... you get the idea. Then there's 'full-sister', and so on, when both parents are the same. Like I said though, we mostly don't care about the distinction, except... well, except to avoid, um, having sex with a close relative; that's strictly forbidden."

"Yeah, like I think Selene here is just as much my sister as Helen, most of the time," Phoebe added.

"Right," Helen concurred, "the main difference is that Phoebe and I never kiss romantically, or have sex with each other."

As Helen matter-of-factly discussed this deep taboo, I noticed a vague, reddish form, in the corner of my eye, shifting uncomfortably. Standing diffidently to one side was the fifth "sister", who seemed younger than the rest. I found out later that, like Natasha, she had recently turned nineteen. She had bright red hair, was the skinniest of the women, and had pale, freckled skin. She was the only one who seemed reluctant to be there. My eyes locked on her large, pointy boobs, whose outlines were clearly visible through her thin white cotton tank top.

"Thalia," Selene said in a commanding tone, "Don't be so stand-offish, come over here, please."

"She loves women, but not men," Helen informed me in a loud whisper, which everyone could hear.

Phoebe chimed in too. "And she loooooves Xanthia!"

At this, Thalia seemed even more embarrassed, and as she walked over towards Selene, responded in the still-unnamed foreign language they all spoke.

"Thalia!" Selene chided, "Please speak English, it's rude to have a secret conversation in front of our guest."

"I don't want... sex with you," Thalia said quietly to me, recapping the gist of what she had just said in the mystery tongue. She was the first person I met, from her country, who did not speak English flawlessly.

"Well honey, you do know he just got Xanthia pregnant, right?"

Thalia's face turned redder, but she kept her mouth stubbornly closed.

"And, don't you want to have babies together with her?"

The young woman looked annoyed, and still refused to speak.

"You and Xan might give birth at the same time," Selene said, in a sultry voice.

"Your ankles intertwined as you make the final pushes!" Helen crowed.

"And if you don't get pregnant by Mr. Walker here, your babies won't look related!" Phoebe said, as a sort of coup de grace.

Thalia's mulish face finally softened perceptibly.

"Why you all mean to me?" she whined.

Selene walked over to pouting woman and put her hands on the younger woman's hips.

"Baby, we love you," she said, bringing her lips close to Thalia's face and staring into her eyes. "We just want what's best for you, and you have to admit you can be a stubborn girl."

"I guess," Thalia said in a small voice.

Selene kissed the girl directly on the lips, opening her mouth and tonguing Thalia's lips. Thalia soon responded by getting her own tongue into the action. Meanwhile, Helen walked behind Thalia, and slid her hands up under the loose tank top until she was cupping her pointy breasts. Then she began to tug lightly on her nipples. Phoebe came over to the side and undid the fly on Thalia's canvas shorts, and began to lower them down. She revealed perfectly hairless legs, with a bushy, carefully trimmed rectangle of bright red pubic hair above an otherwise bald pussy. Thalia's inner labia hung down prominently, more than any woman I'd seen in recent memory.

"Tallie, I want you to let us take over, okay?" Selene said; her tone of voice did not sound like she was asking.

"What you mean?" Thalia asked, nervously.

"Let us do what we want with you," the older woman said, as she put a finger between Thalia's lips. "You're too uptight, honey, so let your sisters loosen you up so you can have a baby with Xan."

"O-okay," Thalia said, looking down nervously.

Helen lifted off the shirt, exposing Thalia's breasts and puffy, conical nipples. Selene pushed the young woman onto the bed so that her butt was resting at the edge. Luckily for her, there was a towel over the giant wet spot that Xanthia and I had made. Helen disrobed, then promptly sat on Thalia's face and commanded her to lick, something she was only too eager to do. Meanwhile, Phoebe spread the creamy white legs and held them down, while Selene knelt down to eat Thalia's pussy.

Soon both Helen and Thalia were moaning with pleasure, and Selene transitioned to using her hand. At first, she used two fingers to push upwards, repeatedly, stimulating Thalia's g-spot. Using her other hand, she rubbed the poor girl's clit, and brought her to a quiet but intense orgasm. Although Thalia's body did not buck wildly as Xanthia's had, I could see the strong muscles in her thighs clenching and unclenching. It looked almost painful. Cruelly, Selene did not stop stimulating her during this time, continuing to rub the over-sensitized flesh. Adding to her pleasurable misery, Phoebe began to tug on the puffy, swollen nipples with one hand, leaving the other to hold down her midsection. After ten seconds of this delicious torture, Thalia tried to squirm away, but with Helen perched over her face, and Phoebe's firm pressure on her waist, she had nowhere to go. Now Selene transitioned to opening up the young lesbian's pussy, sliding her fingers in and out, adding another digit every so often.

"Open up for me, Tallie," Selene said sternly.

All I could hear was a muffled groan come from under Helen's pussy. To my shock, once she had all four fingers of her hand sliding readily into Thalia's canal, Selene withdrew her hand, made a tight fist, and plunged it back inside. I was shocked that Thalia, who was the shortest of the women, could take such a big load, but the fist soon disappeared, up to the wrist. Thalia was shocked too, as I heard her scream something unidentifiable. Remorseless, Helen grabbed her hair to force her lips back onto her vagina.

"Stop whining and keep eating," Helen said.

After rotating her fist from side to side for a while, Selene began a pattern of withdrawing her hand completely, then plunging it back in after letting the vagina close slightly. Each time, Thalia screamed, and Helen never failed to chide her for it. Finally, satisfied that she had opened up her young companion, Selene stepped back and motioned towards the gaping hole with both hands.

"Your turn," she said to me.

I must have looked hesitant, as it seemed like Thalia didn't want this. Supporting my theory, I heard a muffled "no" come from under Helen.

"Okay, if that's what you really want," Selene said, "But your baby won't look like Xan's."

"And you won't go through being pregnant with your favorite person in the world. So sad," Phoebe said, dramatically.

There was a pause.

"Okay," came Thalia's voice, along with a sniffle.

Ignoring Thalia's evident distress, Helen pulled on her hair again.

"You haven't gotten me off yet, bitch," she said, "Work harder!"

I was still not sure what to do, so while Phoebe held down Thalia's hips, now with both hands again, Selene walked behind me, pressing her high, circular boobs into my back, and grabbing my cock. She pushed me forward hard, using her hips, and I stumbled towards the helpless girl. Once I was close enough, Phoebe guided my cock into the still-open canal, and Selene pushed powerfully, again, with her hips.

"Don't you know how to do this?" she whispered into my ear.

Growling, I lost control, grabbed Thalia's waist, and thrust deep inside. To my mild surprise, she was able to readily take the entire length of my cock.

"Tallie likes big toys," Selene informed me.

While I was pumping away, Selene and Phoebe re-positioned themselves on either side of me, and each took a leg.

"Watch this!" Selene said, as the two women straightened Thalia's legs completely, then pulled them back so that she was doing the splits.

"She was a gymnast in high school," Phoebe explained.

Her body position gave me complete, unobstructed access to her pussy, and I felt another surge of passion sweep across me. Holding her tighter than before, I began to pump more furiously, and lost track of what was going on around me. I could only dimly hear Thalia's muted screams. Finally, Thalia managed to get Helen to climax. This ignited a chain reaction, and I ejaculated, copiously, as well. Before I could pull out, Selene let go of the leg she was holding, walked behind me again, and pressed her body against my back once more.

"Stay inside her," she commanded. "Make sure you get her pregnant."

Helen rose from Thalia's face, but was replaced within seconds by her biological sister, who had stripped below the waist. Unlike Helen, Phoebe decided to sit facing me.

"Show him your saggy boobs, you cow!" Helen chided, and pulled off Phoebe's top.

This revealed, medium-sized, teardrop-shaped boobs, which, despite Helen's derisive comment, did not look particularly saggy. They were unusually heavy and swollen, though, and I realized she must have been one of the sources of breast milk whom Xanthia had tested on me.

"You too!" her sister said.

Before she could angle away, Helen had lifted off Phoebe's t-shirt. Her breasts were identical to her sibling's. Just staring at them got me fully hard again, as I anticipated draining all four breasts dry. When my cock became suddenly erect within her ruined vagina, Thalia made an exclamation from below the pussy hovering over her lips, which I suspected meant "ouch" in her native tongue. As I began to pump again, inside the cum-soaked interior of Thalia's pussy, Selene removed her own clothes at last. She had the widest hips of the four of them, and had high, round breasts, around the same volume as the two sisters'.

Selene and Helen both knelt down to either side of Thalia's waist. Then they bent forward at the waist, connecting with their lips and making out passionately, right in front of me. They first rubbed their boobs together, then pulled back a bit and each woman began to massage the other's tits manually. Within a few minutes, all four nipples were streaming milk, which shot onto the other's torso and then dripped down onto the helpless Thalia. Naturally, the eroticism of this scene overwhelmed me, and I came again.

"Good!" Selene said, noticing my climax. "Do that twice more and I think she'll be good and knocked up."

Thalia whimpered in response. I ultimately came three more times inside the young woman before Selene decided to give her a break. Pulling out, a familiar river of cum began to leak from her pussy. Her vaginal opening, at first, did not close up at all, as a result of having been forced open for so long. All three women came over to watch, and I could see Thalia's body flush red with embarrassment. She was too exhausted to get up, however, so simply had to lie there, humiliated.

"Tallie, your pussy's like a sperm fountain down here," Helen teased, and Thalia groaned in response.

"Here, let me put that back for you," Phoebe joked, as she tried, ineffectually, to push the leaking fluid back inside the young woman's vagina; obviously she was just trying to tease.

"Okay, who's next?" I asked, hoping to take some attention off of the embarrassed young woman.

"Hmm," Selene said, "my boobs are about to burst; it's way past normal feeding time. How about you two?"

"Same," Phoebe said.

Helen nodded, running her hands over her swollen mounds.

"Thalia, you take care of Helen, Phoebe, you nurse Mr. Walker here, and I," she said, waving her arms for dramatic effect, "will get busy makin' a bay-bee!"

"Xan and me not only pregnants today?" Thalia whined.

"I'm not going to miss the opportunity to get knocked up by this beautiful penis!" Selene said. "Don't worry, though, you and Xan will be pregnancy buddies, I promise."

I was not sure what this meant, but it seemed to mollify the younger woman. Thalia sat down on the bed, back against the headboard, and Helen climbed on top of her, pushing her nipple into Thalia's waiting mouth. Thalia latched on and began to suck and swallow with perfect ease. Meanwhile, Phoebe sat perpendicular to Thalia, her back against the younger woman's shoulder, and had me lie my head down on a pillow on her lap. I began to drain her left breast. Her milk had a slight astringent taste, but it didn't stop me from greedily sucking it down. Meanwhile, I could feel Selene climbing on top of me, and sliding her surprisingly tight vagina around me. Like most women I'd had sex with, she was only able to take about half of my cock inside. This did not stop her from enjoying the ride, however, and she came twice before I finally exploded.

By the time I had drained both of Phoebe's breasts of milk, I had cum inside of Selene three times, and Helen, who had run out of milk first, took over Selene's position on my dick. To my disappointment, she did not cum once, as I filled her up, over and over again, although she panted and moaned enough that I was sure it had at least felt good.

"I don't cum from fucking," Helen said matter-of-factly. "Tallie, help me out."

Thalia started to protest, but Helen stood up on the bed and pushed her midsection into Thalia's face. Her vagina was still filled with my sperm.

"Make me happy, Tallie," Helen commanded.

When Thalia, evidently not wanting to eat my sperm, did not respond, Selene reached over and tugged hard on one of her nipples.

"Don't be a prude, Thalia, it's just fluid," Selene commanded.

"Ooh," Helen said, "now that's more like it. Clean me out, honey."

Helen held Thalia's mouth to her pussy and ground away at her, making her swallow a generous quantity of semen. Meanwhile, I fucked Phoebe doggy-style, with her bent over the side of the bed. Selene knelt, with a knee on either side of Phoebe's lower back. She was just tall enough that I could access her boobs for milk, so I drained her dry while cumming repeatedly inside her compatriot. Phoebe seemed to enjoy the sex more than the other three women. Her vagina was able to take most of my length, and proved remarkably easy to stimulate via intercourse alone. When all was said and done, the five of us collapsed onto the bed, drenched in sweat and cum. Even Thalia didn't get up, although she kept as far away from me as she could.

* * *

Sometime later, Xanthia came back in. She was taking the opportunity to ask one of the other moms to take over watching the kids. When Thalia saw her crush walk thru the door, she leaped up and ran over to her, smothering Xanthia with a big hug and burying her face into her shoulder.

"They always mean," Thalia cried.

Xanthia stroked the back of the young woman's hair, and made cooing noises.

"It's okay," she said, lifting Thalia's face, from the chin, and kissing her briefly on the lips. "I asked them to take over."

"You did?" Thalia asked, her face melting when the object of her desire kissed her. "But why?"

"I'm pregnant now, did you know that?"

"They told."

"Well, I want to be pregnant with you."

"They sexed Mr. Walker too," Thalia said, waving at the other women.

"That's fine, but I want to go through this with you, Tallie. We will sleep together, and take care of each other, and give birth together. Those three will be fine on their own."

"Why?" Thalia asked, a few tears still streaming down her face.

"Because I love you, silly," Xanthia said.

"Like sister," stated the younger woman, morosely.

"No, Tallie, like your lover," Xanthia insisted, bringing her hands up to the shorter woman's nipples and squeezing gently as she said so.

"Ooh! Kissy kissy!" Phoebe said.

Her sister cat-called, and Selene made a humping motion with her hands and hips. Xanthia raised an arm.

"You three harpies: out!" she said, sternly.

The trio of naughty women each performed a mock salute, then marched out of the bedroom. Cum dripped down their inner thighs, adding to the comedic nature of their appearance. Once the other women left, Thalia unleashed a torrent of words in her native language, but Xanthia put up a hand to stop her.

"English, please, Tallie," she said, "It's not nice for Mr. Walker to feel left out."

"Okay," Thalia said, reluctantly, "why not say love me before?"

"I've always had a little crush on you, honey. You're so so handsome. That's part of why I pushed for bending the rules and letting you join our sisterhood."