Atlantea Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn?" Alicia asked groggily.

The two women switched places, with Ruby now spooning her wife from behind. Although her breasts were the same size as Ruby's, it took me a few extra attempts before I was able to get her slightly smaller nipple positioned correctly against the roof of my mouth. Alicia made a purring sound for a few minutes, as I sucked away, then the purrs changed to soft snores. Ruby, meanwhile, began to snore, as well. I finished off both boobs then began to extricate myself, as Alicia's hands were wrapped around the back of my head. She woke up and made an annoyed whine of protest.

Once I relaxed, indicating I wasn't going to leave, she climbed over me and settled in on the other side of my body. All this activity woke Ruby up, and she filled the space her wife had just vacated. I was in a state of confusion; the Twins had always, in the past, slept together, off to the side of me. It was no trivial matter for them to arrange themselves as they now were. I had come to learn that even their smallest gestures tended to carry out-sized significance, despite their perpetual air of indifference. My state of shock was soon to be eclipsed, as Ruby turned my head to the side and kissed me full on the lips.

My heart felt like it was going to slam its way out of my sternum and fly across the room, as I realized just how much I had been dying, for nearly a year, to do this very thing with Ruby. Soon I felt her mouth open wider and her tongue probe forward. I responded in kind, and we made out passionately for a few more minutes.

"Don't get any ideas. I was just cleaning our pussy juice off of your lips," Ruby said, unconvincingly, as she pulled away.

"Time for an indirect kiss from my wifey," Alicia said, as she turned my head to face hers.

We were in the throes of making out when there was a tentative knock on the door.

"Come in!" Alicia said as she broke free.

The door swung open to reveal the silhouette of Natasha.

"Honey!" Ruby crowed, "Come on in!"

Natasha stepped forward into the dim light of the bedroom. She was wearing rumpled sweatpants and a t-shirt from a local university. Her hair was disheveled and I suspected that, if I could see better, I would have perceived bags under her eyes. I thought she looked beautiful.

"Sorry to interrupt," she said timidly, "Jason said I could find him here if I needed his help. You all look kind of ... busy, though, I can just ..."

"House rule number one is in effect," Ruby interrupted, "which means no clothing, Honey. And don't worry, we won't touch you."

As she said this last part, Ruby raised her hands and wriggled her fingers like a cartoon ghoul.

"But I can just ..." Natasha tried to explain.

Alicia disentangled herself from me, got up, and patted the bed where she had been lying.

"Don't be silly, you're not interrupting. At least not anything we can't finish later. So come on over here, get out of those clothes, and lie down next to James here."

"James? Don't you guys call him Tee?" Natasha said, wrinkling her face in confusion as she shimmied out of her garments.

Marta had done her usual meticulous job on Natasha; even in the dim light I could see how smooth her skin was. She had removed all of Natasha's pubic hair, leaving a smooth, swollen mound.

"This is James," Ruby explained, reverting to her perfect British accent once more, "he likes his breast milk shaken, not stirred."

The Twins began to giggle, while Natasha just looked confused. I came to her rescue.

"I think they're calling me James Bond right now because of all the spy stuff with the interview," I explained, "and I think they're calling you Honey after Honey Ryder, from Dr. No."

"Ooh, I've always wanted to be a Bond girl!" Natasha said, clapping her hands together.

"Welcome to the Island of Lactatia, Miss Ryder," Ruby said in a spooky voice, "our evil plan is to drown Mr. Bond in milk. You could not have shown up at a better time! You will now nurse him to death, or else we will tickle you with our cruel, lesbian fingers!"

"Oh my God, you two are such geeks!" Natasha exclaimed.

"I know, right?" said Alicia.

"Sorry, Jason," Natasha said, as she lay down next to me, "I brought the baby monitor, I hope it doesn't go off. Nobody would drink anything and my tits are aching, so I hope you can finish before it goes off."

"Honey, you don't need to apologize for nothin'" Alicia said as she lay down next to Ruby, "stinky man-boy here is in seventh heaven."

Natasha proffered one of her thick, cylindrical nipples and I latched on, sucking in areola and a healthy portion of the swollen breast. Having nursed both of the Twins dry, my stomach felt slightly bloated. I had also lost track of how many times I had nursed that day. None of that mattered, however, as the watery fluid hit might throat I felt waves of erotic pleasure course through my body.

"Holy fuck!" Natasha blurted out she began to feel some relief.

She had me switch to her other breast after a few minutes, before letting me drain the first one completely.

"It's hurting too much," Natasha explained, "I need some relief here."

"Don't wait so long, next time, baby," Ruby said, a genuine note of concern in her voice.

"Okay," Natasha replied, "I guess I was feeling a little shy about coming in here."

"You're welcome any time, Honey. Just no clothing, okay? Whenever it's just us adults."

"Aye, aye, cap'n!" Natasha said, as she affected a mock salute, which sent the Twins back into their inane giggling.

Natasha made occasional contented noises as I steadily worked through her supply of milk. Towards the end, I started to feel the beginnings of acid reflux, and was grateful when her second breast stopped producing. Despite my gastric discomfort, I had been enraptured by the whole experience, and I continued to nuzzle her chest, massaging her boobs lightly with my hands and alternately kissing each nipple. Natasha ran her fingers through my hair.

"Girl, how much you got in there?" Ruby marveled, "That took for-ever! Maybe longer than the two of us combined!"

Natasha blushed.

"I still can't hold a candle to Aunt Phoebe, that's why Jason's helping me out here."

"Hate ta break it to ya, Honey, it's not the only reason he's helping you out," Alicia said.

"It's not even the main reason," Ruby added.

Now it was my turn to blush. Meanwhile, Natasha began to lever herself up to go.

"Honey, where ya goin'?" Rosie asked.

"Oh, I don't wanna bother you guys, the baby monitor will probably go off soon."

"Shit, it's no big deal! Mr. Bond here will miss his girl if you leave. Don't worry, we'll hang out on the other side of him."

"Is it okay with you, Jay?"

I nodded vigorously, and Natasha lay back down, in response, turning away from me and backing her large posterior up against my midsection. This had the predictable effect of giving me a rather painful hard-on, although, I noted with some relief, not as bad as earlier that day. Natasha pulled my arms around herself. To my continued amazement, Ruby snuggled up right next to me, pressing her body into my back, while her wife did the same to her. The females all fell asleep within minutes, but, exhausted though I was, too many thoughts were racing through my mind to allow me to drift off as quickly.

I had clearly reached a new level of intimacy with all three women. In the case of the Twins, I had at least known them for about a year; I had known Natasha for much less time. I worried that I was falling in love with women too easily. With Calista it had been a case of actual love at first sight; was that now impairing my judgment regarding other potential relationships?

Remembering Calista helped me calm my mind; she would want me, even to the point of insistence, to pursue these loving feelings, rather than hide from them. I imagined her doing the same with men back in Atlantea. Although, hypocritically, given my present circumstance, I felt a brief pang on jealousy, it was quickly replaced by a sense of rightness.

Just as I fell asleep, or at least so it seemed, a loud wail emanated from the baby monitor, and Natasha groggily pushed herself up. She then bent over to give me a peck on the cheek, but I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her deeply. After her initial surprise, she relaxed into the kiss. When she pulled away, she saw the Twins watching her, like two cats.

"Ooh-la-la!" Ruby said, while Alicia whistled.

Blushing, Natasha went to the door, after scooping up the baby monitor.

"Um, Honey?" Alicia queried.

"What?"

"I think you might want to put your clothes back on."

"Right!" Natasha said, looking more embarrassed than ever.

Once she left, Ruby climbed over me and settled on the other side, pressing her body into my front, heedless of my erect cock. Her wife did the same, except on the other side. Both women began to weep.

"When you didn't come back that night we thought the worst," Alicia explained.

"Never do that again, okay?" Ruby said, through her own sniffles.

"Okay," I said.

Hot tears dripped onto me from either side of my body. Ruby slid her arms up under my armpits and behind my head, and Alicia hugged me from behind, lower down. I thought I would have trouble sleeping like this, but, before I knew it, sunlight was streaming into the room.

I was being pushed out of bed by four dainty feet.

"Eww, what is this big hairy ape doing in our bed!" cried Alicia.

"Babe, he's not hairy. In fact, he's got, like, less body hair than we do."

"Alright Miss Smarty-pants, do you want a big hairless ape in our bed?"

"Hell no!"

The feet kept pushing until I fell off the edge. I burst out laughing as I went tumbling down, a deep laughter that continued as I gathered my clothes and dragged them on. The cat-like Twins were visibly trying to keep straight faces, and only barely succeeding.

"Buh-bye!" chimed Ruby.

* * *

Later that day, I was in the Twins' gym; when they bought the bungalow, Phoebe had moved her wood shop to one of the bays of the Victorian's two-car garage, and the Twins had turned the now-vacated space into a fitness haven. Having just completed a two-hour workout session, I was shirtless and drenched in sweat. My glutes were searing from the extra exercises I religiously performed. Looking in the full-length mirror on one side of gym, I noticed my chest looked more cut. A thin, yet stubborn, layer of fat seemed finally to be on the retreat.

Just then, Natasha walked in; it was the time we'd mutually agreed on the day before. She was wearing form-fitting Alphalete exercise shorts, but was holding the matching sports bra in her hand. In its place was a loose white cotton cut-off t-shirt, with two prominent stains in front of each nipple.

"I can't fit in this thing, my tits are fuckin' enormous right now," she explained, holding up the bra and fluttering her eyelashes. "Can you help a poor damsel in distress?"

We looked around for a convenient place to set up for breastfeeding, eventually settling on a bench. I lay down on my back, and she climbed on top of me, straddling my midsection. She stripped out of her top unceremoniously and threw it on the floor. Both breasts were fuller than I had ever seen them before, with more prominent lines of stress radiating away from her thick, cylindrical nipples and areolae.

"My titties are like milk fountains lately," she complained, "I think it's your fault for drinking so much."

"My fault?" I said, feigning annoyance, "I thought I was helping you catch up with Phee?"

"It's still your fault, and you have to fix it," she said, choosing to ignore the logic of the situation.

Leaning forward, she proffered her left nipple to me, which I readily began to draw down on. It took a while for the taut breast to lose much of its rigidity, and she massaged vigorously to help it along. When at last I could coax no more fluid from her bosom, she leaned back. The difference was striking. Although neither breast was small, the full one was substantially more voluminous. Seeing the difference made me both proud of myself, for helping her produce more milk, and also rather turned on. My cock, which had already been in a state of arousal, stiffened maximally and pressed into her crotch. Natasha made a purring sound in response. Meanwhile, I latched on eagerly to her bursting right breast and began to nurse again.

'How much breast milk am I drinking every day?' I mused to myself.

This thought triggered another one: was this dietary change the factor that accounted for the physical improvement I'd just noticed in the mirror not that long before? Ever since nursing with Natasha the first time, there had been continual opportunities to drink more; so I had not felt especially hungry at mealtimes. At dinner the night before, for example, I had only a small quantity of salmon, plus some vegetables for their nutritional value. Without meaning to, I started sucking harder.

"Easy there, tiger!" Natasha said, although she sounded more cheerful than anything.

Once her right breast was empty, she squirmed into her top, which now fit, albeit barely. I walked her through a number of exercises for the muscles of the back. I thought we were done, but Natasha had another request.

"I have, like, the flattest butt in the household," she complained, looking pointedly at my ass. "Can you help with that too? I wanna look like one a those Instagram booty chicks."

Ever since Calista's directive to work on my own posterior, I had been researching glutes exercises to see if there were any which I was not already familiar with, from the natural course of working on my degree. I had found a few novel ones, so, by this point, I considered myself a glutes expert.

"You've come to the right place," I said, and began to work her through a set of movements.

"Am I doing this right?" she asked, as I had her start on some kick-backs.

"I kinda have to touch your butt to be sure, to make sure the muscle is activating."

"I don't care," she said, "touch me wherever you want, just make sure this is working."

I felt her large rump; it was a good thing she had me check, there was not any substantive muscle activation. I had her try a different exercise that involved standing up and using a band. This time when I felt her butt, I felt, just barely, her glutes contract.

"That's better," I said.

"Can you feel through my shorts?" she said, innocently. "I'm worried you can't really tell through the fabric."

I caught myself right before giving her a straight answer.

'Of course she knows her insanely thin shorts aren't a problem!'

Instead, I rubbed my chin thoughtfully.

"Hmm," I intoned, "I believe you are right, this is no science going on here. I'm afraid you'll have to remove your shorts."

Natasha made a show of trying to shimmy out of her clingy garment. She was covered in sweat, and her wide hips did pose a challenge, but I suspected she could have disrobed if she had really needed to. Instead, she asked for help.

"Jay, my arms are just so so tired from your exercises, I don't think I can pull these things down."

"If you insist," I said, kneeling down in front of her.

As I pulled the taut fabric over her wide hips, I made note of Marta's handiwork. Like me, she was completely bald below the neck, devoid of even the finest hairs. I tugged further, exposing her naked vagina. It was right in front of my face, milky white, puffy outer lips that hid everything inside.

"It's not gross down there now, right?" she said, half questioningly.

"It wasn't before, either, but I like the new look, too," I said, as I worked the shorts down around her ankles.

I gave her pussy lips a quick kiss, while simultaneously swatting her butt lightly.

"Okay, you, back to work!" I said.

"Aye aye, cap'n!" Natasha quipped.

I walked her through several more exercises, keeping my hand on her ass during most of them.

"Squeeze harder," I said, at one point, "try to visualize your butt getting tighter when fully extended."

Next I had her try the original exercise, the one that had not worked the first time.

"If you don't mind, I need to see if the wrong muscle is being activated," I said.

"Which one might that be?" she asked innocently.

"Let me show you," I said, and guided her so that she was on all fours.

I slipped two fingers into her pussy, encountering no resistance along the way; it was sopping wet. Then I pushed towards the left side of her vaginal canal. She began to breathe harder, but said nothing.

"Okay, try the kick back again, but with your right leg only," I said.

She did as I instructed, and I felt her walls contract slightly around my fingers. Although obviously irrelevant to the effectiveness of the movement, I decided to use it as a pretext.

"Hmm, I think I may have figured out why your butt isn't activating on this one."

"Why not, Mr. Trainer, sir?" she asked.

"Well, Tasha, your pussy is contracting during the exercise. This overcompensation is allowing the glutes to remain disengaged."

"Oh," she said innocently, "that sounds serious. Whatever will I do?"

"I think we need to get your vagina to relax," I said.

"But how! It is so full of tension right now, Mr. Trainer, sir!" she whined.

"Never fear, I will help you. Sit on the bench please."

I had her perch on the edge, then began to perform cunnilingus. I was in no hurry, and must have been down there for the better part of thirty minutes, eventually bringing my hand in on the action as well. When she came, at last, I drank all of her cum before it could hit the floor and make a mess.

"Isn't that gross?" she asked.

"Not at all, you taste very clear, actually. Not that I would mind if you didn't," I said.

"What do you mean, 'clear'?" she queried, voice full of suspicion.

"Neutral, I guess? Kinda like water."

"Bullshit, you big fat liar!" she said.

Natasha slid a finger into her pussy, made a few wide circular motions, and then put it into her mouth.

"That does not in any way taste like water," she said. "And none of my girlfriends have mentioned having a magic flavorless pussy, either."

"It does to me," I retorted stubbornly, "why would I lie?"

"Because you're big fat player, tryin' to get in my pants!"

"But I like how all pussies taste!" I said defensively, "I have no reason to fib about it."

"So has this line worked for you in the past?" she asked.

"How come nobody ever believes me?" I complained.

"Wait, you've tried this line before?"

I gave up; there was no way to prove the matter to her, so I just buried my tongue in her pussy. She grabbed my hair, which I took as a sign that she was not too upset. This time I used my fingers, pushing down inside her, with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other, bringing her to a climax much faster. Once again I swallowed everything that came out.

We both stood up, and, without asking, Natasha suddenly pulled down my shorts, exposing my stiff rod. She lay back down on the bench and spread her legs wide, her puffy and swollen outer lips still hiding most of her sex within. I knelt down and gently pushed the wide head of my penis up against her, remembering how much trouble she had had the last time. Her lips were very moist, and I was just breaching her canal when she cried out in agony. I pulled back immediately.

"Are you okay?" I asked, brushing sweaty blond locks from her eyes.

Natasha looked like she was about to cry.

"Damn it!" she said, voice filled with frustration, "My doctor said I was fine, but it just hurts so fuckin' much!"

"Hey, it's okay," I said, continuing to stroke her hair, "there's no need to push yourself if you're not ready, and I still had a lot of fun!"

"I do want to push myself," she said, angrily, "and I want you inside me and I want to repay all the things you've done for me. Here, sit down."