Atlantea Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat with my bottom on the edge of the bench, and she knelt in front of me. Tentatively, she began to suck on the tip of my cock. The wide head stretched her dainty mouth. She seemed unsure what to do.

"My ex was a lot smaller," she admitted, red-faced.

"Don't worry, just lick all over, and get as much in your mouth as you can, sometimes, and use your hands," I advised.

Natasha proceeded to give me, frankly, a sub-par blow job. I loved every moment of it, because it was Natasha doing it, but I was used to Phoebe's anatomy-defying technique. After ten minutes, she was showing signs of fatigue, and I was nowhere close to climaxing.

"Tasha, do you want me to cum?"

She nodded, the tip of my cock wagging up and down along with her mouth.

"Okay, I'm going to take over, are you okay with that? It might be a little rough, but I'll cum pretty quick if I do."

"Mrphmrphning," she said, which I took as assent because she nodded once more, too, only this time more vigorously.

I held the back of her head, trying to be as gentle as possible given that I was about to force her mouth around my cock. I pulled towards me, pushing another inch of penis into her mouth. She began to gag harder, but I held the back of her head for the better part of a minute before letting up slightly. She caught her breath and I repeated the process.

"Now I'm about to start to cum. I want you to swallow it all, or at least try?"

She nodded again, eyes watering copiously and streaking her eyeliner. This time, I held her head in place and pistoned my hips a few inches in either direction. As I heard choking sounds, a torrent of sperm flew from my cock. Her mouth filled quickly, before she could swallow even once, and she had to hurriedly grab my cock and aim it at her chest while she forced down the load.

"Sorry," she said, my cock still shooting onto her tits.

"Try to eat the rest," I said.

Natasha had a sour expression on her face, but gamely put my penis back in her mouth. It bucked a few times, and she wrinkled her nose as she downed the milky fluid. I held the back of her head firmly.

"Clean off everything, Tasha," I commanded.

Nose still wrinkled, she licked all over, swallowing, with difficulty, whenever she had accumulated enough volume. At one point, she made an involuntary gagging sound and I could tell she was about to throw up, just barely keeping her stomach under control. I finally gave her some relief, pulling my cock out of her mouth for good.

"How was that?" I asked, although the answer was obvious.

"Good!" Natasha said, attempting, and failing, to sound enthusiastic.

I stroked the side of her head.

"Tasha, I know you're just saying what you think I want to hear, but it's much sexier if you just tell the truth."

"Okay ..." she said, unsure of where I was going.

"So ... how did it taste?"

Her eyes widened as she realized I'd seen through her charade.

"Terrible," she said, "I just hate that taste. And the texture. I'm sorry!"

"Don't be sorry," I said gently, "just don't pretend to like it. It's only sexy if you're honest."

"But that was like the worst blow you've probably ever gotten!"

"It was amazing, Tasha."

"Liar!" she said, but her shining eyes were looking up at me, hopefully.

"I'm not lying," I said, calmly. "You were pushing yourself to your limit and that is an incredible turn on."

"Really?" she asked, now looking proud of herself.

"Yes," I said, combing a lock of her hair behind her ear with one hand. "Now, can you tell me more about how it tasted to you? In as much detail as you can?"

"Does that turn you on?" she asked.

"Yes."

"I'm sorry," she said, "I wasn't paying enough attention, I was just kinda focused on gettin' it down without hurling."

"Hmm," I said, my cock growing hard as I spoke. "Would you do it again, and pay more attention this time?"

"Please don't ask me," Natasha said firmly.

My heart lurched, as I took her words to mean I had greatly misread the situation.

"Oh--", I started to say.

"No, you don't get it," she interrupted, "I meant, literally, don't ask me."

This time she put added emphasis on the word "ask", and I felt suddenly energized, in a way I had not felt since ravaging Xanthia's body. Thinking about Xanthia reminded me that she had given me a tube of xhash.

"Tasha," I said, "come with me."

I led her by the hand, naked, out of the gym, across the lawn, and into my cabin.

"Wait here," I said, after we reached my bedroom.

I went into the small galley kitchen, retrieved the metallic tube from a drawer, and squeezed out, onto a spoon, a small amount of xhash. As far as I could guess, it would be enough to last for about thirty minutes, and I'd still have another 47 uses left in the tube. I returned to my bedroom. Natasha had not moved an inch. She looked up at me with a mysterious smile on her face.

"Tasha," I said, "I am going to use your face again, and when I come you will hold as much as you can in your mouth. Pay attention to the taste and texture, I want you to describe them both, in detail, after I let you swallow. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," Natasha said, as a red blush suffused her hairless body.

She knelt in front of me, and I put my hands on the back of her head once more. This time, I pumped about four inches of cock into her mouth, over and over, noisily gagging her each time. Saliva dripped down her chin and onto the floor. When I looked down to see how much had accumulated, I noticed her right hand had snaked between her thighs and was rubbing vigorously. After many minutes went by, the combination of masturbating herself, and being relentlessly throat-fucked, was too much for her, and her body began to shake with a quivering orgasm. I climaxed, as well, and as it started, I pulled the head of my cock back to around where her lips were.

She was able to handle four spurts of semen before almost gagging on the slimy liquid, so she closed her lips and once again directed the head of my cock so that it disgorged the rest of its contents onto her body. A pile of cum had accumulated around her thick left nipple, and more cum was dripping from the underside of her right tit.

"Open your mouth," I directed, "and swirl your tongue around, so I can see."

Natasha did as I asked, her face scrunched up in disgust.

"Stick out your tongue," I said, and she lifted her pink, slime-covered tongue from the pool of milky liquid on the floor of her mouth.

My cock, fueled by the xhash was already showing signs of life, again, at this display of submission.

"Sit on the edge of the bed and lean forward. Do not swallow."

I came up to her, bent backwards, and put my rigid cock between her sticky, hanging boobs, then pushed them together. While she held the sperm in her mouth, barely able to keep from vomiting, I slid my cock between her tits. Again her hand had snaked down between her thighs, and she was now working two fingers inside her vaginal canal.

"I did not give you permission to finger yourself," I said sternly.

Obediently, she moved her hand away. I pushed her into a slight backwards lean, hands now supporting herself from behind. I aligned my balls with her vagina, and lay my cock against her abdomen; the tip extended beyond her navel.

"Do you see that?" I asked.

"Mrph mrph," she said, nodding.

"We are going to start opening up your vagina, so that one day you can take my cock all the way up there. Touch where I'm talking about."

She put a finger right above the tip of my cock; it was higher than her navel. She looked alarmed.

"Don't worry, today we're just going to work on the opening. Keep the cum in your mouth while I work on your pussy. If you swallow any, I will be upset."

Natasha's eyes went wide as I moved forward so that the massive tip of my cock was right in front of her smooth outer labia. I pushed gently but inexorably inwards, past her the outer ring of her vagina, stopping right after her meaty inner lips had wrapped fully around the head.

"Grngh!" she vocalized through the lake of cum in her mouth.

She opened her mouth in an attempt to scream, due to the no doubt intense, burning pain she was experiencing, but was unable to articulate any words. To her immense relief, I withdrew my head a few moments later.

Her respite was short-lived, however. Once I saw the vaginal opening had closed completely, I put the tip of my cock back in. Again she tried to scream, and barely kept from losing the slimy fluid she was holding. I repeated this process several times more, each with the same effect. Then, at last, I left the head of my cock inside, and began to rub her clitoris, alternating between making a circular pattern and squeezing it gently from either side. She reared her head back and nearly let my cum slide down her throat.

"Jerk me off with your hand," I commanded.

She awkwardly raised one hand from the bed, now putting all the weight on the other one, and began to stroke the nearly ten inches of penis protruding from her vagina. This caused the head of my cock to swell further, with blood, and as a new level of agony shot through her midsection, she looked at me with pleading eyes.

"If it hurts, get me off sooner," I said unsympathetically.

She rubbed more vigorously, now looking desperate. Studying her face more carefully, I judged that she had truly hit a limit, and allowed myself to ejaculate. I grabbed her hips for stability, as I didn't want to withdraw my wildly bucking dick, but also didn't want to push any further into her sensitive pussy. After about half a minute of shooting cum inside, most of which oozed right back out again, I pulled out.

"Keep it in your mouth," I said.

I stood in front of her, not giving her any hint as to what was about to happen. Her eyes went wide as my penis began to firm up. By the minute mark it was sticking straight out in front of me. I moved forward and began to rub the head along her swollen slit. She made an indecipherable noise as I pushed the head back inside once more.

Her vaginal muscles were in full revolt, attempting to keep me out, but as with Xanthia there was too much cum, acting as lube, for her to resist me. This time, sensing that she was still near the limit of what she could take, I did not make her jerk me off, but rather let myself cum after making a few, shallow strokes. After shooting some inside of her, I pulled out and painted her midsection. She spread her legs and observed, still wide-eyed.

"Open your mouth," I commanded, and when she did so, revealing the hoped-for lake of sticky fluid, I added, "Good girl!"

I fucked her twice more, each time cumming quickly after entering. Then I noticed her arms were shaking badly, and her throat was convulsing every few seconds. She was done.

"You may swallow now," I said gently, brushing a damp lock of hair from her eyes.

A look of relief and gratitude washed over her face, despite the evident difficulty she was having in gulping down the unwelcome liquid. I could see contractions ripple along her neck, as she strained not to throw it all back up. She looked up at me expectantly.

"How did my sperm taste?" I asked, "Don't leave anything out."

"Um", she said hoarsely, after a brief pause, "it was bitter, not quite like coffee grounds, but close. It also had a kind of bleach-y taste to it."

"What about the texture?"

"Awful!" she said. "Sorry, I know that's now what you were asking, but it was really, really fuckin' nasty. Like, it would be better if it was either totally slimy, or totally, like, watery. But instead it was this weird combination of both? I don't know how many times I came this close to hurling!"

She peered intently into my eyes, and when she saw the look of bliss on my face, broke out into a huge smile, reaching from ear to ear. She stood up and hugged me.

"That was fuckin' incredible!" she said. "You knew exactly when to stop. I was just about to swallow accidentally, and my pussy was hurting so bad I don't think I could have taken it one second longer. Then you stopped, like you were reading my mind or some shit!"

She hugged me and gave me a big, cum-covered kiss, temporarily forgetting her lips and tongue were still coated in a healthy amount of my ejaculate. My sperm tasted terrible, almost exactly as she had described.

"Wow, that's awful!" I admitted.

We turned to look at each other's grossed-out expressions, then broke out into hysterics.

* * *

Late that evening, I had just lain down in my bed, ready to sleep, when there was a knock at the front door of my cabin in the backyard, followed immediately by the sound of the door opening. I assumed it would be Natasha, for nightly nursing. To my surprise, one of the Twins -- it was too dark to tell whom -- materialized in my room. Mutely, she took my hand and began to lead me, naked, out of the building and across the shared lawn behind the two houses. Still not saying anything, she led me through the bungalow and into the bedroom. There, she patted the middle of their bed, indicating I should lie down there. Then something stopped me in my tracks. Their bed had grown!

'King-sized bed?' I thought.

"When did you get that?" I said, pointing at the enormous piece of furniture.

The Twin just shrugged. Sometimes they did not like to talk, as without a good look at their hips or nipples, the only easy way to tell them apart was by their voices. Soon the other Twin came in, leading Natasha by the hand.

"My aunties said they'd watch the kiddos tonight," Natasha explained; I could see her blissful expression even in the dim light of the bedroom.

The Twins both stripped out of their garments, then stared pointedly at Natasha, the only one of us left with clothes on.

"Oh, right!" she said, blushing faintly, and began to strip as well.

I lay down, Natasha climbed on top of me, and I started to nurse from her left breast, which seemed the tighter of the two.

"No pussy for you tonight, Mr. Ravager," Natasha said, "I've been bent over double all day because of you!"

The Twins made out for a while, then, once Natasha was completely empty, I set to work on their boobs as well. Even after all this action, tired as I was, sleep was not an option. Lying with Natasha on my right, Alicia on my left, and Ruby behind her, I first made out with Alicia and Natasha. Then the two wives switched, and I made out with Ruby. At last, I was allowed to rest, with two warm bodies pressed tightly to mine.

I awoke amid rumpled, sweaty sheets, the next morning. Despite what had happened the day before, much bigger surprises were in store for me. I downed a glass of water that was sitting on the nightstand, then walked, naked, towards the living room, from which the faint sound of conversation could be heard.

"I can't believe what I'm seein'!" I heard Ruby exclaim, as I neared the end of the hallway that lead to the living room. "That big pussy! What the hell!"

I rounded the corner, turned to my left, to see Natasha sitting on the easy chair. My jaw dropped, as I saw something I never thought I'd live to see.

"Holy fucking shit! What the heck is going on?" I asked, a bit louder than I'd intended, as I turned to the Twins for an explanation.

"Don't look at us!" Alicia said, shrugging.

"Trust me, we're as shocked as you are," Ruby added, completely serious for once.

I turned back to Natasha, still unsure whether my eyes had been playing tricks on me. Sitting on her lap was Quetzal, the Twins' large, orange cat. Although Quetzal sometimes deigned to lie down near a human, I had never observed her to sit on person, or allow herself to be picked up, for as long as I'd known her.

"Has she ever done that for you guys?" I asked the Twins.

"Never! Honey here is, like, a frickin' cat whisperer."

"I dunno, animals have always liked me," Natasha said modestly.

The other cats, Elrond and Shiva, were lying near her easy chair, and even Otello, the tortoise, was making a rare appearance. He was still adjusting to the new environs of the bungalow, and had spent most of his time hiding under furniture, except when he was hungry. Just then my stomach growled, and all three women began to giggle simultaneously.

"Some-body's hun-gree!" Natasha teased.

"Come here, ape-man," Ruby said, patting the space next to her.

She was sitting on one end of a couch, so I lay with my head on her lap. Ruby slid a throw pillow under my head, so I could reach her nipple.

"Aah," she said, as I latched on and the let down hit her. "You're going to have your work cut out for you. Our boobs are all about to burst."

The unexpected sight of seeing Quetzal actually lying on someone was one of the most unexpected things that had happened to me recently, and that was saying something, given the stiff competition for that honor. What happened next, however, made the feline's behavior seem like an everyday occurrence, by comparison.

"I've been meaning to say, I love your hair!" Natasha said to the Twins, "Where do you get it done? I've been trying to find someone good."

"Pradkaya Salon," Alicia said.

"Oh," Natasha replied, looking downcast, "it figures; that's a little out of my price range."

I realized Alicia was probably footing the bill at Pradkaya, which was located in an upscale downtown hotel.

"But those pink highlights are so cute!" Ruby said. "Mind if I get a closer look?"

"Sure!" Natasha said. "You can see it's already fading pretty bad. A friend of my did it and gave me a discount at her salon; she's okay but isn't Pradkaya material."

When Ruby walked over and gently lifted a lock of Natasha's hair, it struck me how unprecedented the scene unfolding in front of me truly was. The Twins were having a normal, straightforward conversation. Normally, conversing with them was like a fencing match, never straightforward. They stuck to stonewalling, in-jokes, and obscure references, even with Phoebe and Rosalind. I was so flabbergasted, I tried to pull off the tit to ask the Twins if they were feeling, okay, but when Alicia felt my mouth begin to disengage, she cradled my head tightly.

"No, James, I'm so full right now, don't stop," Alicia whined.

"I see what you mean," Ruby said, meanwhile, inspecting Natasha's hair more closely. "Honey, you gotta come with us to our salon. We were going to get a purple streak along here."

Ruby traced an imaginary line from Natasha's scalp, along the right side of her head, down to the tips of her hair.

"I could never afford it, Rube," Natasha said, hesitantly.

"Sister, who said anything about affording it?" Alicia said, "It'd be my treat!"

"Really?" Natasha exclaimed, almost leaping up from her seat with excitement and disrupting the cat. "I've wanted to go there for literally my entire life!"

"We have an appointment today," Ruby said, "We'll make it a threesome."

"James, you're driving," Alicia said, as I continued to suck down her breast milk. "I hope you didn't have any other plans."

Once again she held me to her bosom, ensuring that whatever contribution I might have made to the conversation would go unspoken. For my part, I recognized the situation instinctively, and knew that the rest of the day had already spun out of my control.

Around the time I turned six, my mom, an avid golfer, began to delegate more and more of my care to my older sisters. Luckily, this worked out well for everyone. My older sisters enjoyed having a baby brother to mold to their will, and I was the beneficiary of their pampering. The main downside was that the older girls usually set the agenda for any given day. I learned to be patient on trips to the mall, the hairdresser, and wherever else they felt like dragging me.

The girls continued to talk, as I worked my way through Alicia's milk supply, and then on to Ruby's. As with my sisters, the discussion was far more visceral than what an equivalent group of men would be willing to converse about. Natasha described battling with a drug habit, how Rosalind had helped her kick it, and how she continued to help her out in other ways. She moved on to describing how she lost her virginity, as well as one time when she had had sex with both her boyfriend and his best friend.