Atlantea Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like, literally at the same time?" Alicia asked.

"Yes, both holes," Natasha admitted.

"Didn't that hurt?" Ruby asked.

"Like a mothafucka! In hindsight, probably not my best decision. In my defense, I was kinda stoned. And drunk. So, anyhoo, when did you two pop your cherries?"

"Sophomore year of high school," Ruby said.

"Me too," Alicia added, "that's also when we met."

"You both had boyfriends when you met?" Natasha asked.

"Yup!"

"So how did, you know, the whole 'Twin' thing start?"

"Oh, that's funny. Rube and I had Chem together, and this fuckin' Bitch Goddess, also known as Melissa the Mean Girl -- we called her MMG -- started calling us the Wonder Twins. I think she was just jealous because we had better grades. It was kinda true that we looked similar, but nobody had pointed it out before."

"So then," Ruby added, "we started talking, and realized we did look almost identical. We just had totally different hairstyles."

"So we decided to fuck with her."

"And everyone else in that fuckin' piece of shit excuse for a school."

"True! Anyway, we started playing it up. At first, we just had the same hair. But then we would text each other in the morning and put on similar clothes."

"And then, we took it to the next level, and actually started shopping together, and wearing the same exact outfits to school," Ruby added.

"So when did you guys, you know," Natasha asked, "Get together-together?"

"We were spending a lot of time in each other's company, and, well, we just kinda realized we didn't like stinky boys that much."

I tried to protest, but Ruby just held me tighter to her boob.

"Stinky man-boy here is acceptable, because he crosses the minimum penis size threshold," Ruby clarified, ruffling my hair as she said so.

Although I couldn't see well, I suspected Ruby was having trouble keeping a straight face as she made that last statement, as all three women burst out laughing shortly thereafter. The loud noise finally disturbed Quetzal, who rose, stretched, and then gingerly leaped down from Natasha's thighs.

"Aww!" Natasha said.

The cat had good timing, however, as Ruby's boobs ran dry about a minute later, and still hungry, I moved on to Natasha.

"I feel like a fuckin' cow," Natasha said, briefly supporting her swollen udders with both hands. "But on the bright side, I think I'm gettin' close to where I can nurse all four kids in one go!"

"For what it's worth, sista," Ruby said, "You're one damn sexy cow!"

While I drank from her breasts, the topic shifted to the post-workout sex Natasha and I had engaged in the day before.

"Damn, was I sore after!" Natasha concluded, after giving a frank, detailed account of the rough sex.

"James, you are a cruel master," Alicia said, dramatically.

"That's how I like 'em," Natasha admitted.

"You know, I bet you wouldn't be sore if James here did his perineal massages on you."

"Are those the pussy rubs?" Natasha asked.

"Yup! That's why we didn't tear," Ruby clarified.

"I'm still jealous of y'all for that. D'you think it'd work?"

"Worth a try!" Alicia said.

"You know, babe, maybe we should get 'em too? I've been too scared to let that monster toy inside me, but my vagina's getting bored," Ruby mused.

"Genius!" her wife exclaimed. "James, add us to your list. You're going to be a busy spy."

* * *

Later that morning, I played chauffeur and all-around lackey to the three women. They decided to schedule manicures, pedicures and facials before appointment at the hair salon. My job was to wait with the car, as there wasn't any parking nearby. About two hours later, I picked them up in front of the spa. The girls proudly showed off their now-matching fingernails and toenails, each painted a deep maroon that somehow matched both Natasha's pale complexion and the Twins' cinnamon skin.

"Onward, Jeeves!" Ruby said in a British voice, as the three of them squeezed into the back seat of Alicia's BMW sedan.

Alicia suggested using valet parking at Pradkaya, so I didn't need to stick with the vehicle. I took the opportunity to wander around downtown. Eventually, I passed by a multi-level shopping mall, not far from the hotel, and went inside. Standing outside one specific store, I was hit by a flash of inspiration. The offer from Diamandis University would be coming through any time now, and Xanthia had made it clear that US currency would be valueless in Atlantea. So I had no reason not to spend what little cash I had in my bank account. I went into the store and, after an hour of browsing and haggling with a salesperson, drained most of my bank account on a number of purchases. Since I didn't pay rent, and was about to sell my car for a few hundred dollars, this was not a particularly risky move. Happy now, I wandered around with a skip in my step, until Ruby finally texted me that they were all done with the hair appointments, but had decided to do some clothes shopping.

I filled the added time by getting some lunch, or trying to. There was a food court on the top level of the mini-mall, so I hunted around there for something appetizing. Nothing sounded good, so I chose at random and sat down at a ramen shop. While picking idly at the contents of my soup, I realized why I was so uninterested. Normally I would be nursing from at least one, if not three, of the women of the household. Regular food was not tasting as good, lately. It was therefore with some relief that Ruby texted me again, indicating we should meet back at the salon.

When I found the three women, they were posing in front of the famous Pradkaya logo, which looked like a stylized swallow's tail. Natasha was in the middle, bending slightly to her left, with Ruby and Alicia to either side, angled in towards her, making vee signs with their hands. They were dressed in identical outfits, consisting of white leather pumps, knee-high striped socks, mini-skirts and polo shirts. Somehow they had found colors that worked across the wide spectrum of their skin and hair color. Speaking of hair, they now had identical cuts. Gone were Natasha's bangs, and her shoulder-length hair matched the Twins' in every particular, including the purple streak.

'Wow, do I need to start calling them the Triplets?' I thought.

I took a few pictures on my phone, then Natasha pointed to a number of bags that were sitting on the sidewalk.

"Jeeves, if you would be so kind?" she asked.

Later that night, the four of us were lying together in the new, king-sized bed. I had just finished nursing, and felt satiated for the first time that day. I was making out with Natasha when the baby monitor went off; the loud cry interrupting our sloppy kissing. Natasha, unfortunately, didn't have that night off.

"Darn!" Natasha said, reluctantly pulling away from me.

"I got it, sister," Ruby said.

"Oh Rube, I can't ask you to do that," Natasha said.

"You don't have to ask, Honey, I'm doin' it anyway. Get back to kissy-kissy with Mr. Bond."

Ruby, who had already thrown on her robe, ran around the bed, grabbed the baby monitor off of the nightstand, and took off out of the room, before Natasha could stop her.

"Oh my God," Natasha gushed to Alicia, "you two are so nice!"

"It's nothing, Honey!" Alicia said, "Sisters always got each other's backs!"

Meanwhile, Alicia pulled on my right shoulder so that I was looking up at the ceiling, with a woman on either side of me. She began to nibble on my ear, and after a few seconds, Natasha did the same. Pleasure washed over me, more than I expected for such an innocent act. Alicia began walking her lips up the side of my face, eventually planting a deep, wet kiss on my lips. Moments after she disengaged, Natasha's lips replaced hers, and I felt her tongue explore my mouth. She must have gotten a good taste of Ruby's saliva.

"You know," I said to Natasha, once my lips were free again, "you were almost kissing Alicia there. I thought you didn't like even touching other girls."

Natasha's face flushed bright red.

"I don't," she said, hesitantly, "But it feels ... different with my sister, here."

"Wanna try the real thing?" Alicia asked, unable to hide the desire in her voice.

"Hmm," Natasha said, "I will, but on one condition."

"What's that?"

Natasha leaned over and whispered something in Alicia's ear. Even though they were inches away from me, I couldn't hear what she said. Alicia thought about the proposal for a moment, then nodded. The two women began to kiss, tentatively at first, hovering right above my face. Natasha was shy at first, and still blushing furiously. Alicia was patient, and contended herself with just kissing on the lips, for a few minutes. I snaked a hand down between Natasha's thighs and began to rub her clit. Meanwhile, I put my other hand on Alicia's butt, and began to massage lightly. I expected it to be swatted away at any moment, but the moment never came.

Instead, Natasha's lips parted, and Alicia introduced some tongue into the young woman's mouth. Natasha jolted backwards, Alicia pressed forward, and then Natasha allowed herself to be kissed, opening her mouth much wider and getting her own tongue involved. Her hand reached down to my stiff cock, and she began to trace along a large vein with her index finger.

Some time went by, and Natasha gradually lost any remaining inhibition. One of her hands was behind Alica's head, and her other was stroking a small, full breast. I was thankful for having worked out so much, as they were both lying on top of me as they kissed fondled each other.

"Hey, no fair!" Ruby said; none of us had heard her come in.

"There's enough for you, too," Natasha said, blowing Ruby a kiss.

"Don't forget the condition!" Alicia said.

The Twins did a huddle, and Alicia relayed Natasha's secret requirement. Ruby thought about it for the better part of a minute.

"I guess there's a first time for everything," she said, then embraced Natasha suddenly, and began to make out with her.

Alicia positioned herself in front of me, and I wrapped my arms around her. Once again I expected her to slap my hands away, but instead she pushed her body back into mine. We both watched her wife and the nanny making out, and my cock pressed, hard, into her back. Once finished, Natasha had me roll onto my back, and then promptly sat her pussy down on my face. She bent forward so that her mouth was right up next to my cock.

"Sisters, any time now!" Natasha said.

The Twins both arrayed themselves perpendicular to my hips, the bed large enough to support them comfortably. I heard Natasha count to three, then felt an electric thrill shoot through me as a trio of tongues began to lick, from the base of my shaft, up to the tip. They kept perfectly synchronized, finishing each stroke at the same time, at which point their tongues would intermingle for a while, before starting over again. After a few repetitions, some pre-cum began to leak out, right along the path that Ruby's tongue was taking.

"Not as bad as I thought!" Ruby said, after tasting the slimy fluid.

"Really?" Natasha asked.

"I mean, it ain't great, but you had me thinking it was like the worst thing ever."

"Huh," Natasha mused, "let me try."

She scooted over slightly and gave a lick.

"Eww," she said, "still tastes awful. Have you two been sucking dick on the sly?"

"Not since I broke up with my boyfriend," Ruby said, "and that was a long time ago!"

Alicia scooped up the rest with her tongue.

"Not too bad," she admitted. "Honey, I think you'll get used to it."

Natasha wrapped her lips around the fat head of my penis, then made a pumping motion with her hand, indicating the Twins should start to masturbate me. I felt two small hands wrap around my shaft and begin to stroke in unison. Although normally I had endless control, the novelty of having the Twins touch my dick, something that would have been inconceivable only a few days earlier, made it hard for me to hold off my orgasm. I managed to last about ten more strokes before releasing a torrent of cum directly into Natasha's mouth. She swallowed a few loads before giving up and opening her mouth. Semen shot onto the roof of her mouth, then dripped down, over her lips, and back onto my dick.

"Oh, Honey," Alicia said, rubbing Natasha's shoulder comfortingly, "you look like you swallowed a bug or something."

"I know," Natasha gasped, once she'd choked down more of the semen. "I think it's going to be a long time before I'm used to that taste. Or that texture!"

Despite her disgusted expression, Natasha bent down to clean the fluid off of my cock. Alicia and Ruby traded a secret glance, then bent down as well.

"Let your sisters help you out, Honey," Ruby said, pushing Natasha gently out of the way.

The two women began to lick and suck the cum off of my flaccid member, with small, cat-like laps of their tongues. I watched their faces carefully, but saw no sign of being grossed out cross their visages.

Sometime later, the four of us were snuggled together. Ruby was lying on top of me, head on my chest, with the other two women at my sides. Their heads were resting on my shoulders. It was so warm from our body heat that we had only a light sheet over us. I was in a near-delirious state, riding an overdose of pleasure and togetherness.

"I love you!" I blurted out, before my brain could stop my stupid mouth.

My heart lurched, as I realized I might have gone too far, and set back, or even doomed our relationship, with my over-exuberance.

"Who do you love?" Alicia asked.

"All three of you," I said; there was no point in backing off now; what was done, was done.

"I'm glad to hear that," Natasha said, to my immense relief, as she kissed me on the right cheek.

"Idiot!" Ruby said, although, paradoxically, she also kissed me, full on the lips.

"That was the stupidest thing I've ever heard you say," Alicia added, also accompanied by a big, wet, kiss, "and I've heard a lot of dumb stuff come out of your mouth!"

* * *

The next morning, all the adult members of the households were gathered, for breakfast, in the big Victorian's wood-paneled dining room. We heard was a shuffling sound coming from the direction of the front porch. Ruby went out to investigate, and returned, face suddenly puffy and red, holding a cardboard box in front of her hips. Natasha burst into tears, and ran to her room. Everyone else looked at me morosely.