Atlantea Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My CL did not climb off of me until Khrystyna, after forty more minutes of non-stop intercourse and oral sex, decided she had had enough for the night. "I'll be fuckin' waddlin' onto the plane tomorrow," she complained, as she headed to the shower.

"How're ya holding up?" Jacintha asked, looking down at my thoroughly soaked face and hair. "I'm not sure what's the longest anyone's ever eaten me out before, but I am sure you broke that record a while ago."

"Ibe doobing jubt fibe!" I said; my tongue was almost numb from overuse.

"I like your attitude, Jason. But maybe we should take a little break," Jacintha said. She pulled on her skirt, but did not bother with a top. I threw on a bathrobe and we went to kitchen. Jacintha filled a large bottle with water and began to drink. "For the milk supply," she explained, patting a boob with one of her hands. "And, I guess you want me to do that anyway!"

"Yourb ambazinmb!" I said earnestly.