Atlantea Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

A family drama was being projected in my living room, back at my apartment, when the doorbell rang. The plot concerned woman who had to decide whether or not to leave Atlantea. Her son was about to turn twelve, and thus she was faced with a tough choice. I found out, later, this was a common trope. It was also never made clear whether the boy was her biological offspring or not. Similarly, the other kids whom she seemed most hesitant to leave behind could have been her own biological children, or her sisters'. The other women of her House looked similar to her, and the script made no attempt to clarify the point. It is possible I simply missed some key line of dialogue, but I did not think so. I found I could understand enough of the language.

The TV remote was not a physical device, but rather a small control panel being projected about a foot above my phone. I tapped the mute button and answered the door. It was Jacintha. She had changed outfits since I had last seen her, and was now wearing a green tennis skirt and form-fitting, short-sleeved white shirt, which I now understood from my conversation with Vasilika, to include a high-tech, built-in bra. She stood on her tiptoes, pressed her torso against me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. Her skin felt hot against my own. "Kiss me on the lips," she whispered, in a low voice. I turned my head to comply, but she angled her head further away. "Not those lips," she said, as she gave my butt a squeeze.

I took her meaning immediately and dropped to my knees. I ran my hands slowly along the back of her smooth thighs, starting behind her knees. To my delight, as I reached the short tennis skirt, I found she was not wearing any panties. Her perfectly bald lips were right before my eyes, and I could smell an enticing aroma. I let the hem of her skirt fall onto my shoulders, and placed my lips gently on her slit. I worked my way down the entire length of it, starting from the top, and applying only the lightest of pressure.

"If nobody's around, or it's just my sisters, can you always greet me like that?" she purred.

I stood back up and stared into her blue eyes. "How on earth do you actually exist?" I asked, feeling a sense of awe as my greatest fantasy seemed on the cusp of playing out.

"I could say the same of you," she said. "Except... you have some weak sauce sexting skills, dude! Where were the vids!?"

"Hey, I was in class! Are you trying to get me to flunk out?" I retorted. "Plus, didn't you have that report to finish. Speaking of which, did you?"

"Just barely. And between you and me, it wasn't my best work," she replied, grinning.

Moments later we were in the bedroom. I had shed the bathrobe I'd been lounging in, and Jacintha was naked as the day she was born. She was sitting on the edge of my bed and had her legs spread. I knelt before her, my knees resting on a layer of two large bath towels. I began by massaging the area around her mons, and then the sensitive points to either side of her vagina. I drew the back of my hand lightly across the vertical lips in front of me. This only drew an irritated request from Jacintha. "My date's with your tongue, not your hand!" she reminded me. This was like asking me to eat dessert before dinner: not a problem! I leaned forward, took one flap of her inner labia into my mouth, and began to suck on it. Even this minor opening gambit yielded a gratifying response. She put her hands behind my head and pulled my head towards her. "Oh!" she exclaimed, involuntarily.

Unlike other women I had done this with, Jacintha did not seem to just have one way to get off. She enjoyed having her labia nibbled on, enjoyed having her clit teased, or focused on, and enjoyed the sensation of a tongue inside of her vaginal canal. I was in heaven, as her pussy got wetter and wetter. Soon it acquired a thin sheen of a sweat-like clear fluid, and a thicker, whitish secretion, as well. I lapped at both, savoring the erotic, salty flavors. Within minutes, my CL had her first orgasm. She gripped my hair tightly and began to swivel her hips in a vertical motion. I was flicking my tongue across her clit, at the time, and, based on her involuntary groaning, saw no reason to stop. Suddenly, she dug her nails into the back of my head, probably leaving a mark. "Watch ou--!" she said, but was cut off when a jet of fluid streamed from her urethra. My mouth had been open, and I must have swallowed a little before closing it, and letting the clear, odorless warm liquid stream wash over my face. I was grinning from ear to ear.

"Sorry--" she said, but before she could continue to apologize, I gripped her curvy ass cheeks with both hands and held her firmly as I dove back into her pussy, undaunted by the sopping mess surrounding, and inside of, her vagina. Having cum mere moments before, her flesh was highly sensitized, and she tried halfheartedly to pull away, but soon was running her hands through my hair, and moaning loudly. This time, I focused on getting my tongue inside of her vaginal canal. I heard a ringing in my ears, as my heart began to race; if I had not been in such a state of bliss, I would have worried something was wrong with me. My tongue made contact with her cervix, and I reveled in the salty taste there, savoring the small hole in the center and sucking up some of the thicker secretions around the edges of the doughnut-shaped organ. It was easier to reach, compared to the morning; Jacintha must have been pushing it forward. I reached my hand under and between her legs, and gently pushed my index finger inside of her, to join my tongue in caressing the firm round wall. The gentle pressure sent her over the edge, and once again found myself swallowing a small amount of pee before closing I could close mouth. Her hips bucked and her thighs continued to shake for some time after she finished squirting.

She started to say something, but I dove back in. This time, as I set to work on her cervix, I pushed my index finger gently against her sphincter. She had said she disliked anal sex, but I had something in mind I thought she might enjoy. "May I?" I asked, simultaneously increasing the pressure on her rosebud ever so slightly, to make sure it was clear what I was referring to.

"Just one finger," she said, between pants, "and only a little, okay? Ooh." I slid an index finger inside of her, encountering stiff resistance even to this minimal insertion. "Aah!" she exclaimed, as I pushed past her tight aperture and equally tight walls, about halfway to the second knuckle. Then I curved my finger, pressing up towards her vaginal canal and creating a small lump. In and of itself, this did not cause her any greater pleasure than she was already experiencing. However, once I pushed my tongue against the distended area created by my digit, her hips began to writhe from side to side, and her nails clawed into my scalp. "Oh shit!" she yelled. I gripped her butt with my one free hand, and redoubled my efforts, flicking my tongue back and forth. She tried to control herself, and managed to stave off another orgasm for a few minutes. In the end, however, I was greeted with a series of short squirts from her urethra, and an even longer period of body spasms. During this time, I decided to give her a break, and contented myself with simply kissing and gently nibbling on the folds of her labia. Even this minor amount of attention extended her climax for another ten seconds or so. At this point, I lost my own mind, and my rigid cock, despite having had no direct stimulation, began to shoot cum into the side of the bed.

When Jacintha finally got control over herself again, she put a hand to either side of my head, pushed me away and tilted up, so that our eyes locked. Her blue orbs looked glassy. "Are you sure this is okay with you?" she asked. She did not sound confident. "I feel like I'm just peeing all over you."

"You're perfect," I said. "I'm in heaven."

"Aren't you drinking some of my piss though?" she said, still unsure of herself.

"A little, but it's not a big deal."

"Do you like how it tastes though?" she persisted.

"No; it's gross, honestly. But everything else tastes amazing!" I said with genuine enthusiasm.

"I guess I'm feeling a little guilty. I've been drinking a lot more water so that I'll have more milk for you. But there is the downside that I have to pee a lot more. Maybe I should drink less?"

"No!" I said, too hotly. She looked startled. "Sorry, I just mean, I really like that you're drinking a lot. Xyra does too. If your pee had any yellow at all in it... I wouldn't be cool with that. I probably shoulda told you before, I just hadn't thought about it until just now."

A huge smile broke out over her face. "I'm so glad you told me that! It's, like, you're thinking this through, which, I dunno, makes me feel better about it, and like it's more real. You will tell me anything else you want, right? I'll make sure to always go before we get together, just to make sure my pee is clear." Overcome with desire, I leaned in and began to kiss all over her pussy. She pushed me away. "Hold on, trucker. The night is young! And I need some relief up here." She hefted a boob with one of her hands. It looked painfully engorged with milk. "Why don't I show you how the lactation stools work."

"Lactation stools?"

"There's not really a good word in English, in Atlantean it doesn't sound so awkward."

"I don't think I have one of these things," I said.

"Sure you do," she said, smiling at my ignorance, "they're right outside the kitchen."

* * *

The kitchen had an island across from the stove, and three stools were lined up along one side. Jacintha pointed out some of the differences from regular bar stools. These were embedded into the floor, although they could be detached, if needed, and moved into different holes. There were a few black, circular areas scattered around the dining room area. Although flush with the wood floor, she showed me how to pop one of them out, revealing a round hole beneath it. "You can move the stools to one of these, if you want," she explained. Unlike a bar stool, the seats of these contraptions were angled downwards, another detail I had missed, having not actually sat in one yet. Lastly, the vertical height was adjustable, to almost any conceivable elevation a person might need to sit at.

Jacintha adjusted one of the seats so that, when my butt was planted on it, my mouth would be right at her nipple line, without either of us having to either crouch down or stand on our toes. Then she walked towards me. She had put her skirt back on, but was still topless. Her torso was soon pressed against me, and the stool provided just enough support for me to comfortably latch on without straining to stay upright. I used the Atlantean phrase to ask permission, but she made a dismissive waving motion, and instead shoved her taut boob right into my waiting mouth. She wrapped her hand around my head, tracing fingers over where she'd scratched my scalp, and made a contented humming noise as the milk let down and began to flow.

"I love feeding you," she said, as her hands reached around the back of my head. "I can't even describe how it feels, it's like a drug. I think my body produces a lot of oxytocin. Do you love it?" she asked. I nodded vigorously. "When you finish the last of my milk, I get this warm feeling all over, and my boobs feel loose and relaxed. I've never fed anyone so much at one time before. I've even changed my diet even so you'll get as much as possible!"

She fed me for over forty minutes, at which point we were interrupted by the sonorous noise of the doorbell. Her boob pulled away, as her torso jerked back in surprise, and, as before, four thin lines of milk continued to stream into my face, then swung around and began to shoot out onto the floor, as she turned around to see who was at the door.

"Who's that?" she asked. We could both see the front door, which had turned obligingly transparent, from our side only. A nineteen-year-old woman, with blond ringlets dyed blue, and olive skin, was standing there. She had on the uniform of a Nautraxian Aeronautical flight attendant.

"Oh, that's Khrystyna," I said; with all that had happened, I had forgotten that she said she would drop by this evening.

"You'd better get some clothes on," Jacintha said. "I'll answer the door."

'But she doesn't need a shirt?' I thought to myself.

I went into the bedroom and put on my bathrobe. Both women had seen me naked already, so it seemed unnecessary to get more dressed than that. I found the two women in the dining room area. Khrystna was on a stool, not the one I had used, and was drinking from Jacintha's breast. A few moments later, she was done, and broke off. "Wonderful taste," Khrystna complimented the nursing mom. I looked hungrily at Jacintha, and she waved me onto the stool I had been sitting on before. As if it were the most natural thing in the world, Jacintha brought her tit to my mouth and I latched on, while she struck up a casual conversation with the newcomer. Both women were chatty, and had no trouble keeping the discourse going, as I nursed away for the next ten minutes.

Once she could sense that her breast was about to run dry, Jacintha asked Khrystyna, "So, what brings you here?" She had a lilt to her voice.

"Well! I was very rude to Mr. Walker here, and did not give him... shall we say, a complete tour of the facilities on our flight over here."

"I see," Jacintha said; I could practically hear her grinning, even though I couldn't see her face.

"So tonight he's going to get a tour of the rest. Of the facilities," Khrystyna continued. "Also, I'm off of birth control right now, and I want to have a baby with Mr. Walker here. The least I can do is give him my vote," she added. Jacintha nodded. "Also, have you seen his penis yet? It is enormous." The casualness of her tone was strangely exciting to me, and I felt my cock begin to stiffen. It was still flaccid from earlier.

"It is," Jacintha agreed. "Far too big for me, in fact."

"Oh, what a shame," Khrystyna. "I'm quite looking forward to that feeling of fullness. I haven't had a penis that large inside me before."

"Normally, I would say it's a shame, too. But it turns out Mr. Walker here is quite good with his tongue, too."

"Nice!" Khrystyna. "I wish I liked cunnilingus; doesn't do it for me."

"Then we can share! I'll take the top, and you take the bottom. So to speak." Jacintha exclaimed happily. Then she added, hastily, "If that's okay with you, of course."

'I guess my opinion doesn't matter in all of this,' I thought; my mouth was still stuffed with tit, so I could not have said anything anyway. I doubted that was the reason I was not being consulted, though.

"Fine by me. I'll enjoy the view while he's getting me pregnant. You are quite the cutie!"

"Why, that is kind of you to say," Jacintha said.

"Not kind, just the truth, girlfriend!" Khrystyna said. I felt my CL's skin grow hot; she was still pressed against me.

* * *

Some minutes later, I was lying, on my back, on the queen-sized bed. Khrystna came over to me, a line of grainy paste spread along her index finger, like toothpaste. It was xhash. "Wait!" Jacintha cried, "I doubt he can take that much yet!"

"Oh!" Khrystna responded. "He hasn't told you?"

"Told me what?"

"He can eat a whole tube of the stuff," Khrystna said, as I sucked the paste off of her finger.

"Bullshit!"

"Mother's truth," Khrystyna replied. "He was fucking that snotty Valkyrie bitch the whole flight. Or, more likely, it was the other way 'round."

"Jason! Why didn't you tell me this?" Jacintha asked.

"It didn't come up?" I said, lamely. "Also, I did try to--"

"Whatever!" Jacintha interrupted. "I'm not sure why I care." She shimmied out of her tennis skirt while Khrystyna watched appreciatively.

"I wish I had hips like those, Jacintha," she said, as she ogled her smooth ebony curves.

"Shit, girl, you got nothing to worry about in the looks department!" Jacintha said, returning the compliment. As she was saying this, she climbed onto the bed, swung a leg over my head, and sat down. Her vagina came to rest, the bottom of her slit right above my nose, and the upper over my lips. "You good down there?"

"Lean forward a bit," came my muffled reply.

"Like this?" she said, putting her hands on my chest and angling her torso towards my midsection. I tried to say "perfect", but her pussy was pressed too tightly against my mouth. Instead, I just stuck my tongue inside. "I'll take that as a yes," she added, in response to the pleasurable sensation.

"That's hot," Khrystyna observed. I heard her uniform fall softly to the floor. Then I felt pressure on my cock, as she lowered herself onto me. "Mother's tits!" she exclaimed, as her lips unwillingly parted around the head of my dick. She was not yet trying to insert my cock inside of her, merely grinding the wide head around her vaginal opening. After a few minutes she reached down and tentatively guided me inside. "Ow!" she exclaimed, and got up. "Gonna need some lube!" I heard her fishing around in her bag, followed by squishy noises as she worked slippery goo inside of herself. Soon she rubbed it all over my stiff cock, as well. "Much better!" she said, as her narrow pussy slid over my cock. I felt intense pressure, as her vaginal muscles fought against the progress of my member. Khrystyna pushed down hard, however, and let out a moan of pleasure as her slippery flesh parted around me.

While this was going on, Jacintha ground her ass up and down, pushing her vagina onto me. I had little control of the situation, so simply licked whatever came my way: clit, urethra, labia, canal. In this position, she seemed to find the most pleasure from clitoral stimulation, so she leaned forward even more, and scooted backwards. I focused on the swollen nub. The two women began noisily making out, the sloppy sound of lips mashing complimented by the squelching of Khrystyna's pussy as it loosened up and took in more of my length, somewhere around half.

Jacintha was the first to cum, another brief geyser that I mostly avoided drinking. As I cleaned up the aftermath, I lost control of myself, and my cock let loose ropes of sperm inside of the flight attendant. I felt her lift off, replacing her pussy with her mouth. She licked my shaft all over, and sucked on the head, scooping up all the cum she could find. I thought back to the end of our flight, where her coworkers put her on "cleanup duty" during our brief orgy, as a penalty for not having discovered how big my cock was until just before landing. 'Maybe it wasn't really punishment,' I thought, as she meticulously lapped up every stray drop of sperm. Before mounting me again, she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, and flicked her tongue across the underside. Then she bobbed her head up and down, vigorously, taking in about a third each time. Being used to Phoebe's impossibly skilled blow jobs, I would have lasted longer, but just then Jacintha had another orgasm, and I shot my wad, too, in response.

After swallowing my ejaculate, taking four large gulps in the process, Khrystyna licked my shaft until it stiffened again, and climbed back on. This time she was facing away from my head, in the reverse cowgirl position. "Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout," she said, happier with this geometry; I believe my cock hit her g-spot more easily this way. She ground her hips in a circular motion, as she let out a series of increasingly loud moans. "Mother!" she yelled at last, and I felt her already narrow pussy squeeze around me. I came inside her again.

Jacintha, meanwhile, aped the other woman's positional shift. She got up, slid a pillow under my head, turned around, and sat back down. Her shapely butt was on my chest, her legs spread wide, in a V shape that went off to either side of my head, and her pussy was right in front of my mouth. She spread her lips -- I could see her cervix plainly -- and she pushed forward. I licked and sucked everywhere I could reach, bringing her to climax five more times. Khrystyna, meanwhile, cycled between fucking me until I came inside of her, doing cleanup, and giving blow jobs.