Atlantiades Ch. 01

Story Info
Stunning gurl Chloe enchants the owner of a yacht.
2.5k words
4.73
2.9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JiminNC
JiminNC
52 Followers

Chloe was lying prostrate on the round table, her small breasts pressed onto its top, remnants of my load dripping out of her cunt and running down her leg. I was sitting in a chair in front of her, in eye contact with her the whole time since I had dismounted her. Eye contact is an important part any Dom-sub relationship, even more so in a Man-gurl relationship.

I looked down at my manhood. As it softened, a small droplet of my seed had formed at its piss-hole. "Come over here," I told her. She immediately sensed the reason and did as she was bidden, crawling on her knees in front of me, took my cock into her small, feminine hands and licked it up, lovingly and respectfully. "Good girl!" I smiled at her and caressed her cheek, which elicited a warm smile back.

I was the Captain of the S/V Atlantiades, and Chloe was one of the mates. Atlantiades is a 25-tonne two-masted sailing yacht registered in Bermuda and owned by a man who appreciates the gay, intersexed, and trans amongst us. Astute readers of Greek mythology may know this is an alternate name of Hermaphroditus, the son of Aphrodite and Hermes. The Atlantiades name is a bit less obvious but for those in the know, they appreciate the nuance and her crew.

Chloe was one of my hires, in her very early twenties, on HRT, and presented as one of many young blonde girls who work on the yachts of the rich. I had arranged for her orchie a year earlier and since she was rather small "down there" to begin with, she wore her a bikini bottom with only the slightest bulge. She rarely wore the top, so her small breasts were as tanned as the rest of her lithe body. Since we sailed mostly in the Mediterranean, this was perfectly normal for young women. We were currently moored in Nice, just southwest of Monaco in the South of France.

"He's coming later today," I stated.

"Who, sir?" she asked.

"Ian, the owner of this ship."

"Oooooooh, The Boss?" she giggled.

"No, dear," I corrected her, "I remain the Captain, and you are my mate. And it would greatly please me if you showed him every conceivable courtesy."

"Every conceivable courtesy?" she asked, "I can conceive of quite a lot, most of which we've done together, in fact. And as often as we've tried to conceive, I just don't have the internals..."

"Hah! Exactly, Chloe. Just make sure you're looking your sweetest, on your best behavior and are well-douched by the dinner hour. You are to be as helpful as you can be, so that he feels at home here."

Atlantiades' crew consisted of myself and Chloe, a diesel dyke named Mitch, née Michele, who (and you can't make this up) tended to the engine and the ship's systems, and our cook Robert, who is a beautiful young black gay man from Martinique. I can sail the ship pretty much single-handed from the controls at or near the cockpit, but every crew member has the skills needed to help out in case of heavy weather or a casualty at sea. I am proud of the crew, as Ian is, and often wondered what the TV ratings would be were we to be featured in one of those silly Below Decks reality series. Which ain't gonna happen. We don't need the money, the drama, nor want the attention.

Chloe was the final crewmember I had informed about Ian's arrival here in Nice. My plan was to get underway upon his arrival, have Chloe attend to his needs while Robert prepped the dinner, and spend the night and a day at sea, to arrive in Monte Carlo in a few days' time depending on Ian's schedule. I sent Mitch to bed early so she could be at the helm on the midnight watch. I know it sounds like I am in the perfect position for a man who loves gurls, but the vessel and her crew are always my responsibility.

When the black Audi A8L pulled up near the pier, I had singled up all our lines and the engine was purring at a slow idle. I waved to Ian as he approached, and he smiled back. We've been very good friends and part-time lovers for many years, and so when I got my 50-tonne license a few years back, he offered me this job and I readily accepted.

"Welcome back aboard Atlantiades, Ian," I said as I took his bag and offered my other hand to help him on board.

"Thanks Jim," he replied and gave me a quick kiss, "She looks great!"

"And may I present Chloe, our first mate?" Chloe, who had just stepped topside, was made up just flat-out beautifully, her blonde hair pulled up in a French braid, and a pale blue off- shoulder cocktail dress with a starfish design at the belt line. Her entertaining clothes were part of her compensation package, and she knew her designers. She was barefoot and stunning, and she knew she made every dick hard from here to Paris, regardless of whether the man knew she was trans. And Ian certainly did.

"Yes you may, Captain sir," Chloe said as she held out her hand to him. "Mr. Henry? Welcome aboard."

"Jesus god, Jim, when did you hire her?" he said, clearly taken in and never taking her eyes off her. And by not addressing her directly, he was establishing his dominance over her early. I didn't miss that, and I'm quite certain Chloe didn't either.

"Has it been that long since you've last been onboard, Ian? About a year ago, in fact. If you'd read any of my progress reports you'd have seen where I'd made many mentions of the new hire. Chloe, would you be so kind as to show Ian to the Master's Quarters? I need to get us underway." We didn't ever refer to his stateroom that way, and he knew it. I was making a point.

Chloe went to pick up his bag but Ian, always the gentleman, refused her and offered his hand instead as they went below.

While I got the boat underway, Chloe led him aft to his stateroom, stepping aside to allow him to enter the cabin. Ian set his bag on the bed and turned to look at her.

"My god you are beautiful, Chloe."

"Thank you, sir," she smiled as she approached him, but walked by him to his bag, "May I unpack and stow your things? The Captain is very strict about stowing for sea."

"Well, then we must follow his orders, mustn't we?" he asked with a grin.

She opened the bag and removed its contents onto the bed before putting them away in the cherry built-in stowage cabinets that lined the cabin. He had a full set of clothes here on board, and so the bag just carried what he needed for the flights to and from the yacht. As she stowed the bag under the bed, she could sense he was close behind her.

"That's fine, Chloe, really," he told her as he helped her up off her knees, "although it's not unheard of for such a pretty girl to be on her knees in front of her master. And this is the Master's Quarters, isn't it?"

"'Master', sir? Isn't that a bit forward of you?" Chloe knew her value and her beauty and wasn't about to cede at the first hint of dominance.

"All right, that's fair enough, Chloe. The last thing I need is a harassment suit from an employee," he said laughing.

She smiled back at him as she stood and touched one of his nipples through his cotton business shirt. "Oh, Ian, I was just being silly asking a question, that's all. The captain runs a pretty tight ship, and it's well-disciplined." She was really laying it on thick, and looked up at him as she opened her mouth just slightly, inviting the kiss she sensed he wanted. He did, and Ian leaned down and kissed her.

Ian wasted no time. Tasting a clean, fresh mouth he probed it with his tongue, seeking her tongue in return, which he found receptive and yielding. He took her pretty face into his hands, tenderly caressing her cheeks with the back of his hands. He was smitten.

With her free hands, she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it out of his trousers, reaching in and finding the nipples she had toyed with just a few minutes earlier. They were hard already, like hers. But unlike her hairless and small-breasted chest, Ian had a pleasing amount of hair on his well-formed chest, and though by no means a bear, a hairy chest had always excited Chloe.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned into his mouth, continuing teasing his nipples when not running her delicate fingers through his chest hair. In response, Ian fondled her braless breasts through the delicate fabric of her dress, gauging their size and hardness between the tips of his thumb and forefinger. Ian pressed his body against hers, now fully embracing the youngest crew member of his ship. She could feel his manhood hardening as she knew he could feel hers, although her clittie was much smaller in size.

"God, you're gorgeous Chloe," he told her, "I need you, I need to take you."

"What's holding you back, Sir?" she replied coyly as she turned around, and lightly rubbed the crack of her bum against his cock, "Unzip me?"

As Chloe continued her standing lap dance, Ian complied with her request in an instant, tugging down the zipper of her dress, revealing her perfect back, flawless in every way. The dress fell to her feet, and she stepped out and turned back towards him. She was wearing a Never Say Never low-rise boy shorts the same color of the dress, and her clit poked out between the slit of the crotchless undies. She sighed and leaned her head forward to his chest and began suckling his nipples as he fondled her small breasts. She was well over a year into estrogen therapy, and without her testes contributing testosterone, was developing nicely into a young woman. Her A-cup breasts still had fairly puffy nipples, and her areolae were noticeably more enlarged than they were when she started HRT. But right now, they were shriveled and the nipples hard as he fingered them. Even as she suckled his nipples, she undid his belt and unzipped his trousers, unhooked the waist buttons, and removed them.

As she stepped back to take in the view, she audibly sucked in air as she laid eyes on his now firm prick firmly nested in the shear white underwear he was wearing. She dropped to her knees and removed them, then, looking directly into his eyes, took the seven-inch, circumcised cock into her mouth. "Oh, good girl" was all he could say.

As pleasingly hairy a chest that he had, he always kept his shaft and balls clean shaven, and Chloe was cupping his balls as she sucked his cock, always making eye contact. As she had been trained.

"Master," she said as she pulled his member out of her warm mouth, "How do you intend to take me?" then immediately began sucking him again, looking up at him for a response.

"On the bed. Now. Face down," he ordered as he helped her up off her knees and past the pile of clothes. She laid down on the bed as instructed, took off her lace boy shorts, and spread her legs wide enough to give him all the access he'd need.

He knelt down next to the bed and plunged his tongue into her hairless bum hole, then lapped his tongue all round it, eliciting guttural girl moans from her. Her puckered anus was as perfect as her back, just a tiny beauty mark in the delicate folds of the muscle. He was captivated.

"The lube, is it in the drawer next to the bed? He asked.

"Yes, it is, but you don't need it, sir. I pre-lubed just before you got here, and I'm sure I'm leaking already." she replied.

"Oh, I see! Anticipating me, were you? Now who's being forward?"

Chloe began to giggle, then as he aligned his prick against her pussy hole, closed her eyes and concentrated on allowing him access into her intimate rear passage. It found no resistance as Ian pressed the cock past her sphincter rings and into her.

"Oh, this is heavenly" he said as he pushed home, balls nestled against her cute bottom.

"Take me, Ian. Take me, Sir" she moaned. He complied with her wishes as he began to fuck the tiny gurl in earnest.

Chloe's face was buried in a pillow as she delighted in the cock-ramming she was receiving. Her small breasts flattened against the bed's duvet, her ass receiving each thrust. The slapping of his hips against her buttock sounded like a spanking. He held her hips and pulled them into him on each thrust. He looked down past her pretty bottom to her feet, still on the deck, and saw her toes curled. It was a sign of her both her enjoyment and her straining to take him.

She turned her head to look at him. "Breed me!" she said, "Fill me with your seed. Make me yours!" and then a few thrusts later "I'm cumming!" She hadn't climaxed earlier in the day with the captain, and Ian hadn't cum in days, so that was all he needed to hear as he climaxed inside her, filling her with a few days' of load splashing inside of her. The short strokes became hard, violent thrusts into her as he settled on her back, kissing her, reaching under her, and cupping her breasts.

They remained like that for a while, his cock deep inside her, savoring his dominance over the young deck hand. She felt him soften inside her bowels and felt her own sperm-less semen leak out of her clit onto the duvet.

Finally, they heard the engine of the boat cut off as she continued out of the harbor under sail.

"Mmmmmm," she quietly said, "I could stay here forever."

"Mm-Hmm," he agreed with her. He really was smitten with her.

They remained there, the endorphins taking over, for quite a while, when finally he said to her "You know, we shouldn't keep the Chef and the Captain waiting, Chloe. Are you hungry?"

"Famished, actually, Ian," she smiled.

He looked over at the pile of clothes by the bed. "Well as I recall, there should be a robe in one of these closets for you, and I'll throw on a shirt and shorts," he said as he withdrew from her, dripping the last of his seed onto her pussy, which was taking its time sealing closed from the penetrative assault.

"We'll talk later, Chloe, back in my bed here, if I may be so bold as to ask you back tonight?"

"Well, I'll have to ask the captain," she said smiling, "to see when my next watch is."

JiminNC
JiminNC
52 Followers