Revenge Backfires

Story Info
Johnny seeking revenge on his sister backfires.
9.7k words
4.53
14.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I are only a year apart. Me being 20, and her 21. She is in her 3rd year at college, and me in my first. We could've passed for twins, except for the obvious fact that she was a girl and I was a boy.

I had long hair and it was about 4 inches longer than hers. She was always jealous, but I was trying to be in a metal band, so I definitely had to look because of the long hair.

We used to be best buddies growing up. and being a year older than me. It seems like once she got in college, She didn't have time to hang out with me anymore.

We started having friction between us. I love her. She is my sister, but now I do stuff just to irritate her. She gets so mad, so she does things to get revenge. And she will do stuff that irritates me.

I'm on the college water polo team. So, even though I had long hair on my head, I really didn't have any hair on my body. It was completely smooth. once in a while I'd have to remove the hair off my legs for swim competition.

One morning I got in the shower before my sister and I used up all of the shampoo and conditioner. And I had used all the Nair, the hair removal cream. Got dressed headed out for swim practice.

20 minutes later, I got a text from her. She was screaming and yelling at me through the text for using up, all the shampoo and conditioner and Nair.

She had a presentation in her college lit class to do in front of everyone. and now she was upset about her hair.

In the text she had sent me, she was mad. She said she was going to get me back. Which usually meant I had to be on my guard.

Our Revenge really wasn't mean. They were more like pranks. And a lot of times they were embarrassing.

Like the one time, about a year ago, I forgot what I did to her. I was gonna give the guys a ride at lunchtime. We are all going to go get pizza after school.

We went out to the parking lot and I unlocked my door and hit the button to let everybody else in and when they got in. They were all laughing at me.

There was a couple of boxes of adult diapers that had my name written on the outside of them.

On one box, there was a note written, that said, Johnny, your dad and I will not be home tonight.Here's your diapers you were running low. Make sure you put one on before you go to bed so you don't wet the bed, love, mom.

I got real embarrassed and the guys were teasing me the whole time. I told them it was a prank from my sister, that it wasn't true.

But they kept ripping me and kept it going for months. I was mad. but I developed a plan to get her back and trust me I did.

My revenge was pretty good. I did almost the same thing to her, except they were huge maxi pads that I left her in a car. She was giving this guy a ride home from school that she liked alot.

Mine, had a note from mom, saying, Jenny, I know your flow is real heavy the last couple days and will continue for a few more. so here's some extra thick extra wide extra long maxi pads, so you dont spill into your panties.

I got her back. We were even. But I knew from her recent text that she was mad over the shampoo and stuff so it wouldn't be long before she devised a plan to get me back.

Halloween was coming up and we usually have a big family party at our aunt and uncle's house. Then we head over to the country club where they have a big dance for everyone over 18.

My sister threw a red sweater in the washer with all my work uniforms. Everything white came out pink. I had to wear pink uniforms to work. She just walked by, and said, oops. It was on now. She deserves an epic prank.

I knew what costume she was gonna wear to our family Halloween party, and I also saw a slutty one she was gonna wear to the country club.

Our parents usually never go because they always get drunk with my aunts and uncles and pretty much seems to be the theme for everyone elses parents that go to the country club.

So it usually winds up just being a bunch of 18 to 35-year-olds Having a good time.

My plan was to expose Jenny's slutty costume to my mom by accidentally leaving the laptop with the order open on the kitchen counter.

My mom was a little prudish and didn't like the way Jenny dressed half the time and it used to cause big fights. I knew if she saw, the slutty little French made costume, she would have a shit fit.

I had everything staged on the kitchen counter, ready for mom, but what I didn't know, was Jenny was keeping an eye on me. She knew she had to be on her toes.

She got to the kitchen counter first and deleted the ad and the receipt for the costume. Dammit she foiled my revenge.

I had to figure out a way to get her back. I heard her talking later that night to her best friend Rachel about how she was excited and could'nt wait to wear the costume to the country club. And how she wanted to hook up with this guy Brian she's been chasing for about a year.

She said that this costume would make her look so hot that there's no way Brian could resist her. I came up with the ultimate revenge plan. I'm gonna order the exact same costume. dress up exactly like her, and ruin her plans with Brian.

It's hard to tell us apart on a normal day. you can only tell, who is who, by our clothes. You definitely couldn't tell us apart from behind. so we should look pretty close to identical twins in our costumes.

I am gonna show up, dressed as her, make an ass out of myself, pretending to be her and blow Brian off. and do things, so he'll never wanna be with her.

Her package came a few days later. She took it out and hid it in her room. but she threw the box away that it came in and the packing slip was in there. I got the info i needed.

so I was able to order everything that she ordered all the way down to the shoes. Since I usually beat everybody home. When mine came, I was able to get mine and hide it.

For the next couple days, I started carefully stealing a couple pieces of her, makeup, her extra ones that she never threw away.

So my plan was set in motion. We would show up at the Halloween party at our aunt and uncle's house, and then leave like we always do and head over to the country club. I would find Brian and treat him bad.

I knew she would leave our aunt uncles house and go straight to her best friend Rachels house, to change there. And that would give me an opportunity to get back to our house, change and get to the country club before her.

I know how long it takes her to get ready. so I would be able to be dressed faster and get there first to start working on Brian. That way when she got there, he would have nothing to do with her. total revenge.

Halloween came and I made sure that morning I removed all the hair off my body. What little I had. I was excited. I put on my overalls and my Friday the 13th mask and showed up at my aunt's house.

Everybody was having a good time. I didn't want to drink because I had to make it to the country club. I had to take allergy medicine because they always have bales of straw everywhere and that usually affects me.

I took two of my allergy pills, which was risky because it usually makes me loopy and drowsy. I didn't want to take the chance on being red eyed, puffy and sneezing, there would be no way I could get eye makeup on like that.

I spent about an hour at my aunts house and soon as I heard Jenny tell mom she was leaving, I went over and did the same. I jetted back to the house to get dressed.

In my bedroom, I removed all my clothes, got the costume out from the closet. I had it hanging in the back so the wrinkles would fall out.

I found the bag that had the fishnet stockings and the ruffled panties. but I forgot one thing, I needed a bra, I forgot, she'd be wearing a bra.

I had to go sneak in her room, and I rummaged through her drawers until I found a black lace, heavily padded push-up bra.

I slipped on the fishnets and pulled them up around my waist. it was airy and breezy on my legs. I stepped in the ruffled panties and pulled them up.

The ruffled satin panties were snug fitting. I looked at my butt in the mirror. I was starting to get hard. I looked pretty sexy.

The white rows of lace on the white satin material. the smaller lace stitched all around the leg openings along with the black fishnet stockings was pretty erotic. I wish I would've had time to rub one out real quick. I didn't have any time to jack off. I had to finish getting dressed and get to the country club.

I fumbled with the bra and finally got it on and hooked. I grabbed the costume, pulled the dress over my head and down. I stepped into a little white lace tutu, and pulled it up under the dress.

I tied on the white satin apron. Stepped into the high heels and tried walking in them. it was a little awkward at first. I thought, heck I might break my ankle. I started thinking this might not be worth it, but with a few more steps and I figured it out.

I had to do my make up. I've watched my sister many times doing hers and applied eyeliner heavily, peeking it in the corners to give me that cat eye kind of look.

I brushed the mascara on thick and heavy, applied some eyeshadow like I've seen her do. there was just barely enough of red lipstick that she normally wears to coat my lips.

I puckered and kissed in the mirror. I look pretty cute, I looked just like her. I decided it was missing something. I needed some earrings.

I walked down the hall to mom's room and found some clip on earrings in her jewelry box. My hair was still down and I knew I had to tie it up.

The costume came with a headband, so I put the headband on and pulled my hair back behind my ears. I forgot there was a lace choker that I had to slip over and put around my neck.

Still, there was still something missing when I looked in the mirror. I need the final touch. I needed a beauty mark. French maids all need that little black dot on their cheek.

I took the eyeliner pencil and gave myself a little dot on my cheek, close to my lips and nose. I looked just like the girl in the picture dressed on the package.

I had to hurry to the country club to make sure I could get there before Jenny did. I was pulling out of the neighborhood and shit. My truck was on empty.

I needed gas, dammit why didn't I think about that before. Now I'm gonna have to get out at the gas station, dressed as a maid. But it shouldn't be too bad since it is Halloween.

When I got out on the boulevard, I went to the gas station furthest from the house so there was less chance of someone seeing me, and recognizing me. When I pulled in, there was no one at the gas pumps.

I got out put the nozzle in. but then forgot, I didn't have my wallet. I totally forgot to bring it. It's my costume back at the house.

I didn't have enough gas to get to the country club, and I couldn't afford to take the chance and run out and be stranded. I didn't know what to do.

I started looking all through my truck. Looking for change that might've fallen on the floor or in the cracks of the seats.

I didn't realize it, but I was bent over looking for change, and my ass was hanging out from underneath the costume. Anybody walking by, or driving by, or pulling up could totally see my panties and ass.

A car pulled up to the other side of my pump. a guy got out. He was dressed as Dracula. He startedputting the nozzle in his car. He kept looking at me. I started to get a complex. I thought, why is he looking at me? does he know I'm a guy dressed as a girl?

Then I realized he was looking at me because I looked hot. I looked pretty sexy. I definitely passed as a girl in a slutty little french maid costume.

Then I thought to myself, shit! I was totally bent over giving him the best show that a guy could want. That might've even been why he pulled into the gas station.

He kept looking at me. I started saying shoot shoot shoot. I didn't know what I should do.

The guy, good looking maybe mid 40's. stepped from the side of the pump and asked me if everything was OK?

I said, no, I forgot my debit card at home and I have to gas to get to the party at the country club. and I don't have enough gas to get home.

He was flirting a little bit, and said, I really like your costume. Then he shocked me by saying he would pay for my gas.

I told him I couldn't accept. He said it would be his pleasure. He said, it would be no problem, but I would have to do just one thing for him.

My mind was racing. I was wondering what could he have in mind? I didn't know if I'd be able to go through with anything. I didn't know if he was wanting a special favor or my phone number or what?

I agreed, because I needed to get gas and get out of there. I Said, sure OK, what did you have in mind? I was getting nervous and he could tell, he said just relax it's nothing sexual, well not really. I'm not gonna ask you for a hand job or blowjob or anything.

He said, could you just bend over and touch your toes and would you mind if I took a few pictures? I love your costume and the cute panties you have on. I would love to show my wife.

I thought to myself, wow, he did see my panties when I was looking for change. I guess he just wants the pictures to take home and jack off to.

I gotta admit, It was getting me kinda horny, and my cock was starting to grow. i said, OK, why not. I said, whenever you're ready. he said, OK, bend over and lean into the car. Do whatever you were doing just a few minutes ago when I pulled up. And this time lift your butt up and show me some more of those panties, and that delicious ass.

I opened the car door and leaned in like I was doing earlier. I was resting on my elbows. My legs were straight, and my ass was sticking up and short hem of the costume, and the ruffles on the tutu were up above the top of my ass cheeks.

He had a perfect view of my lace panties with black fishnet stockings underneath. he said, perfect. I could hear him clicking pictures. It was making me hot and horny posing. I was definitely turned on by it.

I was shifting my weight on my legs, make my ass move from side to side with every click. I would also wiggle my ass a little bit, and I was sticking it up as high as I could.

I heard the gas pump click off. I almost didn't want it to end, but I had to get revenge on my sister. I stood up and he asked if he could take one more picture of me. I stood there with the gas pump in my hand after I pulled it out of the truck.

He took a few more pictures. In one of them I puckered and blew him a kiss. I thanked him for the gas hopped in and sped away.

It was about seven minute drive to the country club and I made it. the parking lot. The lot was pretty packed. but I found a spot in the back and pulled in.

There were lots of people walking up to the front of the country club. I was trying to walk as quick as I could in the heels. The sound of them clicking on the asphalt would tell you that I was in a hurry.

I heard a couple girls that were dressed as angels yell out. Hey Jenny, what are you doing here alone? I thought you were coming with Rachel.

I said, she's running late, so I came by myself. Whew, that was close, but I guess it worked. They totally thought I was my sister.

When I walked in music was bumping and everybody was dancing. There's a lot of people around the bar and I quickly made my way through the crowd.

I was dancing my way across the dance floor. If I wasn't on a revenge mission, I could've been having some fun.

Lots of people were checking me out, especially the guys, and a few of the girls. I must have looked pretty hot and pretty slutty, because the girls were giving me the evil eye and giving me dirty looks.

I made my way around the whole area and then I saw Brian over at the bar. I made my way up and bumped into him.

Brian spoke first and said, hey Jenny, I've been waiting for you. that part slipped right over my head. He had just ordered a bunch of shots for his friends. He said, here let's drink a shot together.

Without even thinking, I picked it up, we clicked our glasses together and I downed the shot. It was tequila and I wasn't ready for it.

I made that face that all girls make after drinking tequilla shots. I was waving my hands fanning my face. it was burning down my throat.

Brian laughed and said, what's the matter, having a hard time swallowing? I hope that doesn't continue all night. Again, that part flew right over my head.

I hadn't spoken yet, and I just nodded my head yes. He told me, don't go away he has to take these drinks over to his friends. Stay right here, he'd be right back.

I was standing there looking around the crowd at everyone dressed in costumes. A guy came up. He was a little drunk and said, wow! you are smoking hot. My place is dirty. Do you want to come back with me and clean it up?

I said, no thanks, I'm waiting for someone. He said, at least let me buy you a drink. He told the bartender, whatever she was having, give her another.

I didn't want to drink another shot, but he insisted. He put the glass in my hand, made me raise it. We clinked them together, and then he tilted it up. Making me down it.

Holy shit, I've only been here less than 10 minutes. I'm already in two shots two shots of tequilla.

Brian returned, I didn't see him walking up and he was standing beside me and he reached under my tutu and totally grabbed my ass. He was squeezing it, it was making my cock hard.

Brian went on a rant, asking me, why I've been avoiding him for six months. He said, you know I totally have the hots for you. I thought you're mad at me because you thought I wanted your best friend. but I've always loved the way you look.

I love your hot ass, and he reached down under my costume and was rubbing it. He said, every time I see you on the pool deck here at the country club in your bikini. It would give me a hard on, just like right now.

My plan was working, he totally thinks I am my sister. I just have to go along with it a little bit more. I just need to get him worked up and then drop him and leave him hard.

My hand was down at my side and he grabbed it and placed it on his crotch. Yep, he was definitely hard. He definitely felt bigger than I do.

Then he said, come on, let's dance. He grabbed my hand real quick, and pulled me out on the dance floor.

He pulled me close to him, and we started dancing. He was grinding on me. his knee between my legs and he was pulling me by my ass up into him.

Having his hands on my panties, grabbing my ass, and the drinks, had my cock hard and had me totally horny.

I was starting to get dizzy. I forgot I had taken my allergy medicine and the two shots of tequila are now making me totally dizzy and intoxicated way too fast.

Brian was a little bit taller than I was. even though I was in heels. He was using both of his hands, squeezing my ass cheeks. he was pulling me in to his crotch, as we danced.

My balls were rocking on his thigh and the jerking gyrating motion had my cock getting harder inside my panties.

He brought one hand up to the back of my neck and pulled me into him and started kissing me hard. All I could do wad kiss him back. Just then the music stopped.

We were still kissing in the middle of the dance floor and I was actually starting to grind on his leg, rocking my pantied crotch on his thigh.

The DJ shined the spotlight on us. And called us out, saying well, well, well, what do we have here? Looks like someone's getting a treat.

We broke apart, and everybody was laughing and cheering, giving us cat calls and whistling. He grabbed my hand and escorted me off the dance floor through the crowd.

There was a couple guys yelling, give it to him Jenny. So far my plan was working he thought I was Jenny, and so did everybody else.

He was moving way too fast. I started thinking to myself, if he moves this fast, then why wasn't he with my sister? My sister totally wanted him.