Atonement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held his position there for awhile, letting her body adjust to being filled in both her holes while her father stroked tears from her face and kissed her delicately on the mouth. Eventually, that kiss became more fervent when he began grinding his hips against hers in a rough rhythm, one that Chris soon countered with similarly firm thrusts into her ass. In order to assist, Frank moved his hands down to her asscheeks, pulling them apart to ease Chris's passage.

Kylie let out a squeal against Frank's mouth, and he drew back to suckle at her throat. "Don't act like you don't like it. I know this is exactly what you want." With firm hands, he readjusted her body so that when she jolted between the two men, her tits flopped in his face. From there, he kissed and suckled them at opportune moments, making her cry out in protest.

"I can feel it through her ass," Chris grunted. "She's close to coming."

"Nooooo," Kylie squealed again, tears springing to her eyes.

"It's okay, baby. It's only natural for a little whore like you." Chris chuckled and buried his face in her hair, all while sinking her cock repeatedly into her ass.

Soon the spasms hit her, making her cry out again. Frank let go of her ass to instead grip tightly onto her nipples, twisting them to transform that cry into a scream. When she unloaded, it took incredible willpower for both men to hold back, but they managed. Both men persisted, cocks throbbing inside of her while her body tried to milk them. Despite the violence of the reaction, Frank moved one hand to stroke through Kylie's hair, showing a paternal affection while he saw her through what must have been one of the biggest struggles of her life.

When she came down, Frank pulled out, leaving Chris to handle her ass while her pussy was a seeping void. He carefully extracted himself out from under her, kneeling near her face with his cock presented right in front of her. "Come on. Stroke it. Stroke it while I watch Chris fuck that tight ass of yours."

Kylie hesitated, and Chris barreled into her with a particularly brutal thrust that nearly threw her off balance. She had to lock one arm on the back of the couch for stability before finally reaching out for her father's cock. He was so close to her that she couldn't help but stare at it, noticing just how huge it was, how veiny and hard, and how it glistened with her pussy juice. Her gaze traveled upward, lustful as she met her father's eyes. He was smiling at her, dotingly.

"Daddy, please. He's hurting me," she gasped when Chris slapped her on the rump and continued to drive forward.

"I love you, Kylie. I wouldn't let anybody really hurt you. Just don't fight him, and you'll be okay."

"It's okay, Kylie," Chris interjected. "I'm not jealous. Tell your daddy you love him too."

Kylie whimpered softly before answering, "I love you, daddy."

"You've always been my little girl." His cock twitched in her hand, reminding her that she was supposed to be stroking it. "Go ahead, baby. Play with my balls. That's it."

"God, you're so tight. This must hurt like hell, babe." Chris was even having a hard time maintaining a rhythm because she was bearing down so much. He reached around to squeeze one of her tits. "Just let it happen. If you relax, it won't be so bad." Not long after that, Chris felt her body ease up a bit beneath him, and he knew she was listening.

Her hand worked along Frank's cock, caressing his balls and pumping the shaft while Chris's cock went deeper into her rectum. Before long, the invasion started to feel good rather than just painful. "Oh my god," she gasped, her head drooping. Frank cupped her chin to ensure the eye contact remained.

"That's it. Let me see your asshole open up." Chris pulled out of her, spreading her cheeks wide to see her hole gape, and then wink as it snapped shut. Once it did, he pushed inside of her again, causing another cry to rip from her lips.

Frank dismounted from the couch, pulling his cock from Kylie's grip as he went around to ease the transition to the next phase. He draped her arms over the back while Chris shifted upward so that his cock entered her hole at a nearly vertical angle. It was painfully intense and Kylie let out a cry of protest.

"Quit your whining," Frank barked while coming around to join in the fun. With the unnatural spread, the plane of her sex was clearly visible, red and inflamed like a sensual beacon. He had to bend his knees a little, but she was at just about the right height for him to thrust back into her pussy with a groan. Kylie tried to sink her down to avoid the onslaught, but Frank stabilized her about the hips so that both cocks had ready access. "See? You fucking love this. Your pussy is so wet."

"She wanted it. She's been wet since I got her," Chris informed Frank while continuing to plummet his shaft into Kylie's quivering asshole.

"I bet she was. She's been fucking around since she was 13. That's when she lost her virginity. Isn't it, slut?"

Kylie whimpered from the discussion of such intimate knowledge, but she knew better than to lie. "Yes, daddy."

He pummeled into her cunt with a burst of rapid thrusts before tapering down again to speak. "Do you know how hard it was, given my profession? How hard it was to watch my daughter make stupid decisions with her body?"

It was Chris's turn for aggressive thrusts, sinking as deeply into Kylie's asshole as possible. "I'll take good care of her, Frank." Reaching down beneath him, he cupped Kylie's chin so she couldn't droop anymore. With such attention, she couldn't properly dissociate, so she had to face what the two men were saying and doing. "You're not going anywhere, sweetie."

Kylie released a loose sob, but there was no mercy in the way that the two men continued their alternating jackhammer motions. She could feel each cock rasping inside of her, coaxing out grunts and cries that heralded an oncoming climax.

"That's it, baby girl," her father coaxed as he reached to flick her little clit. "I'm going to come when you come. Are you ready?"

"No daddy, please! I can't," she squealed, squirming beneath them until Chris smacked her tit and then pinned her with his arm.

"You can do it, Kylie. Come on." Frank returned to her clit, sliding it between his fingers, drawing circles around it, and finally pinching it until Kylie squealed. "You're so close. Come on. Come for daddy."

Kylie let out a guttural cry, her body going into spasms that made it all the more difficult to thrust inside of her. Because of that effort, both men exerted themselves on top of her, grunting and groaning from the strain. It wasn't long before she could feel her father's hot cum inside of her, bathing the battered walls and making her shudder from the pain. He just howled out in ecstasy before removing his waning cock.

The sensations wracked Chris and he could feel himself nearing release. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Y-y-yes, please!" Kylie cried out. Each of Chris's thrusts caused her muscles to contract, sending her father's cum dribbling out of her cunt.

"Then beg for my cum. You have to earn it."

Another sob sounded in the room, but the girl followed the directive. "Please, sir..." she croaked. "Please, can I have your cum?"

Frank chuckled and slid a finger inside her cunt while Chris bellowed out, "Louder, slut!"

"Please!" she tried again. "Please, sir. Can I have your cum?"

The arm he had around her tightened, forcing her up against him, which put uncomfortable strain in her back. "Just focus on my cock. Feel how full you are and how big I am. Does it feel good?"

"Yes, daddy," Kylie whispered, sounding almost reverent.

Frank slid a second finger inside of her, causing her to groan and squirm. His opposite hand zeroed in on her clit. There was no finesse to it, just practiced motions meant to build her up again. "You're going to come with Chris. You know you want to. Don't fight it."

Chris's thrusts became more ragged while he held on to his release, awaiting the signs that Kylie would come, too. Her pussy was convulsing, and the tension carried over to her tight cavity and made him groan. Inside, her father targeted her g-spot, teasing out the reactions her body needed to come. "I'm close," she rasped.

"That's it. You're so beautiful. Even whores can be beautiful." Chris rubbed her belly, keeping her grounded, keeping her with him so that she could feel her destiny overtaking her.

"Ungh, fuck," she cried out when the beginning stage of her climax hit. "Oh, god..."

"There we go," he praised her with a thrust meant to jar her into complete submission. When Kylie reached the peak of her orgasm, he spilled his seed inside of her with a guttural roar. The girl cried out beneath him, begging for something she didn't even know, calling out her pleasure and her pain at once. Chris rode the waves with her, slowly tapering down his thrusts until his cock fully waned, and then tenderly stroked her back when she lost muscle tone. Finally, he dismounted and let her go. She mewled and sobbed, both holes leaking cum and inflamed from the abuse.

Time ceased to pass normally at that point, but she could tell that the two men were conversing. She couldn't focus on their words until her father came around and kissed her passionately on the lips. "Daddy has to go. I love you, Kylie."

When he was gone, Chris sat on the couch beside her, idly stroking her ass and caressing her thighs. "You were a good girl, Kylie. I'm going to leave you alone for awhile, but we'll have more fun later. I have a gift for you on the nightstand, something to wear for me. I also have some epsom salts if you're sore. I'll bring you some food later on, then we can go to bed. I expect you to be dressed by the time I get back."

12