Atonement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir."

"I can tell, slut. Your pussy is dripping down onto my cock." And he spoke the truth. She was so wet that he didn't have to add more lube to allow the process of fucking her ass. Just to make the point, he reached down with one hand to gather some nectars, and brought them back to her lips to taste.

She sucked on his fingers obligingly, savoring the nectars that her body produced because of him.

While Kylie invested herself in cleaning his fingers, gravity did its work in lowering her feet to the bed. Easing her hips up with one hand, Chris encouraged her to jerk those hips in tandem with his thrust, and her body took on a mindless rhythm of its own. All the while, Chris was enraptured by the hypnotic motion of her curves, tits swaying gently and the globes of her ass grinding against him. The sound of her moans, the smell of her sweat and desire, the hot pulsing muscle of her backside were all too much. He groaned ferally, jutting into her sweet hole, while Kylie panted and grunted. Finally, he spilled inside of her, filling her with heat and a sick sense of need.

Chris suckled the back of her neck, and Kylie just whimpered and moaned.

12