Atonement Ch. 07

Story Info
Chris marks his territory.
3.3k words
3.71
5.7k
5
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris returned to his bedroom, finding Kylie still sulking after being denied further fucking. In his hands, he had a bin with some supplies, and set them on the nightstand. But first, he had to properly attend to Kylie.

At first he was silent and set a fire in the nearby fireplace, leaving one of the rods in the heat of the fire. His silence was killing her so it was almost a godsend when he finally spoke. "You got a little too assertive back there." He took a seat on the bed beside her, where she was curled up fetal and glowering at him. "I know it's hard for you to control yourself, but you're going to have to learn to accept limits."

She averted her gaze and continued to glower, but Chris did not yet punish her for it. Instead, he took a finger of fresh ginger from the bin and carefully began to shave it down with a vegetable peeler. He took his time, letting Kylie's mind wander curiously when the strong scent of it hit the air. In the corner of his eye, he could make out minute movements, and finally she asked, "What's that for?"

"Have you ever heard of figging, Kylie?"

"No, Sir."

"I'll show you. I think you'll find it quite pleasurable. Now, get on your hands and knees for me."

Kylie rolled her body into position, playing the appropriate submissive role. Maybe she was just content to have Chris's attention again because she didn't hesitate. Then again, she didn't know what to expect exactly, otherwise she might have fought him, or at least protested.

Chris shifted positions to make the process easier, pushing down on her lower back to encourage her to spread her legs, and then tenderly separated her cheeks for his view. Her asshole still looked tender and inflamed from the earlier fucking, but that didn't change his course of action. He gently began probing into her hole with the makeshift toy, using the juice from the ginger as a lubricant. She white-knuckled the sheets beneath her, but at first it didn't seem so bad, certainly much smaller than the dicks that had been in there before. Chris pushed it in until her sphincter locked around the small notch he had made to prevent it from going too far.

"Is that it?" she asked, trying hard not to seem disappointed.

Chris chuckled and squeezed her cheeks together, encouraging her to bear down on it. "No, it takes some time. How about you suck my dick while we wait?" He drew her onto her back and positioned his half-primed cock near her lips.

She opened wide and he slid inside of her mouth, working his hips slowly. One of his hands hooked behind one of her knees, encouraging her to spread her legs so he could get a look at her pussy. Then, he squeezed tenderly onto one of her breasts, listening to her moan. "I love that little pussy so fucking much."

Such demeaning words made her stomach coil, the tension inside leaching some of the nectars from the ginger in her ass. Kylie moaned against his cock when her asshole started to burn. Chris could feel the vibrations of her lips thrumming along his cock and in his balls. He could feel her tongue darting across the head and he started to harden in her mouth immediately. "You still want me to fuck you again, don't you?"

"Mmmmhmmm," she responded, taking him as deeply as she could, maybe hoping that if she pleasured him, he would make sure she would come again. Her thighs were glistening from the aching in her backside, and her hips were moving of their own volition while she sought relief from her torment.

"God, you feel so good," Chris murmured, thrusting past any resistance in her throat and causing her to choke. "You've got me so hard. That didn't take long at all. Here, let me give you something to help you feel full..."

He pulled out of her mouth, listening to her slurping on his cock. He pulled her knees up, planting her feet on the bed. Then he removed a speculum from the bin, nestling it between her lips. Her hips gyrated when she felt the cold metal prongs pressing into her hole, but the groan of pleasure was soon replaced with a whimper of displeasure. "Please, ugh..."

"You're so wet, Kylie. I don't need any lube for this at all. Let's open you up..." Frank had taught Chris how to use the implement to its full potential, and he ratcheted it open slowly. "I want to see..." With his free hand, he stroked her clit, and twisted the speculum slowly to cause more discomfort. Despite that, he could see her pussy walls pulsating with desire, but he wasn't going to give into her yet. "Very nice. Let's just leave that there. How's your asshole doing? Does it burn yet?"

"Yes, sir..."

"Good, now let me play with your breasts. Just keep those legs spread." Chris placed himself between them, bearing weight down on her hips to accentuate her vulnerability. Then, he lowered his lips to one breast, sucking the nipple into his mouth.

"Please..." she begged, her voice hoarse, but Chris did not respond. Instead, he wrapped his hand around the base of her breast, pronouncing it for his lips while her nipple engorged from the suckling. With a free hand, he drew one of her legs up against him and drove his hips against hers again, just to further her torment as his erect cock probed but did not penetrate her.

"You make me so horny," he whispered as he came up for air, not acknowledging that she was painfully aroused too. Her hips worked against his imploringly, but he did nothing to ease her suffering. Instead, he twisted her nipple cruelly in his fingers and then bowed his head to latch onto the other with his teeth. They were sharp and ruthless, causing pain that turned her cries into screams. It didn't matter how loud she was; he knew that no one would hear her, and it was music to his ears. He bit down until he tasted blood and she was lathered with sweat from trying to push him off, to no avail.

He peered down to make sure there was no permanent damage, then tenderly stroked her side with a slight smile. "I'm going to pierce these one of these days. What do you think of that?"

Kylie whimpered softly and turned her head away. It was one thing to be raped by Chris, but another to be marked permanently by him.

"You belong to me," Chris reminded her, using his hand on her chin to coax her to make eye contact again. "I want you to say it."

Tears brimmed on Kylie's eyelids, and her lip trembled. "I belong to you."

It made Chris smile to hear those words, but they weren't enough. He demanded harshly, "Prove it. Prop your hips up on some pillows and spread your legs for me."

Fear was real in Kylie's eyes, as she didn't know what Chris intended to do with her. Asking would do no good, but she thought maybe he would finally fuck her. She could still feel the ginger plug burning up her tight asshole, and the prongs of the speculum still holding open her vaginal walls. Somehow, even with both holes filled that way, it wasn't enough. She needed more, and so she did as Chris asked, propping up her pussy for view. "Is this good, sir?"

"Yeah, baby. That's good. I need you to stay like that. Close your eyes for me."

Kylie thought that directive was foreboding and started to tremble. Nevertheless, she lowered her head onto the bed and squeezed her eyes shut. She could hear Chris walking around the foot of the bed, and then the clanking of metal, and then footsteps again as he returned. "Sir?" she croaked, fearfully.

"I'm sorry, honey. This is going to hurt." Chris gently grazed the velveteen skin above her left thigh, right over the pubic bone. "You can scream, you can cry, but I need you to stay still or it'll be worse."

Kylie swallowed heavily, her heart pounding from fear. She wanted to look and see what Chris was doing, but decided to behave and keep her eyes closed. She could feel him bearing weight down upon her hips with one hand, and then soon pain shot through her brain in the form of intense burning. Her body went rigid while Chris pressed red hot metal against her skin, and she could smell and hear the crackling of her flesh. It hurt so badly that she couldn't even scream, just draw in breath while tears coursed down her cheeks. Her head tossed back and forth and her legs trembled, but it wasn't until Chris pulled away the metal rod that Kylie screamed as bits of burnt flesh stuck to the end of it.

Chris's erect cock twitched at the sounds of her screams, and he brought the rod back to the fireplace. Afterward, he returned to her, sitting up on the bed and pulling her into his arms. "You did so good," he whispered, and she could feel him spreading a cooling salve along the burn. "It looks painful, baby. But when it heals, it'll look so good." He licked the side of her neck, right below her ear, and watched her lower lip tremble.

Kylie began to sob softly, and Chris kissed her tenderly on the lips. "Shhhhh..." He continued to massage the salve into the brand while his other hand cradled her face for more kisses. "It's so beautiful." He knew she hadn't yet seen the design, but he had picked it out especially for her. "Take a look."

Kylie's eyes opened blearily and she looked down to see the angry red heart emblazoned on her flesh. She was relieved that it was something so simple and nothing obscene, but it still hurt badly. She still sobbed despite his comforting gestures as Chris stroked through her hair and nuzzled her face. Soon, he grew tired of babying her and decided to move on despite her misery.

The hand stroking through her hair balled into a fist, causing her to gasp from the sudden pain. It abrupted the crying, at least. Dismounting from the bed, he dragged her down and onto her knees. "You're a big girl. I know it hurts, but I want you to focus on me now. Suck my dick."

Kylie had a hard time snapping out of it, her hips gyrating from unresolved lust as well as pain. Chris could still tell she wanted to be fucked, but he wasn't ready to give into her yet. She had been too demanding before and couldn't get everything she wanted. He realigned her to her purpose by thwacking his cock against her face.

Trying to steady herself, Kylie wrapped her arms around Chris's hips, lowering her lips to his cockhead. She choked it down, desperate and thirsty for the heated phallus. It wasn't exactly easy for him to deny her, but the feel of her tongue was a distraction from his other urges. His hands rested on her shoulders, forcing her closer so that her nose was buried in his pubic hair. "Stick your tongue out while you suck my dick. I want you to take it as deep as it will go."

Kylie did as she was told, slowly so that the tip of her tongue teased the underside of Chris's cock. She gagged painfully while he groaned. His hands on her shoulders swept up into her hair, and he drew back to thrust forward once more.

He threw his head back when Kylie applied suction to his cock. After his lustful roar, he grabbed for her tongue beneath his shaft and demanded, "Come on, give me your tongue! That's it. Take me deep." His opposite hand wrapped around the length of her hair as he viciously throatfucked her for several turns. He could hear her gagging and grunting from the impact as she desperately struggled to breathe. When he was satisfied with the position of her tongue, he let go and slapped her several times across the cheek, emphasizing how full her mouth was of his cock. When she seemed breathless and crazed, he held deep in her throat for several moments. He had to be careful or he was going to come, and he didn't want that yet.

Once he had himself in control, he pulled out of Kylie's mouth and pushed her back on her heels and her knees bowed out naturally. Her hips still worked in desperate circles, but she no longer begged him for more. Chris knelt down and reached between her legs, closing up the speculum and sliding it out of her pussy. Kylie whimpered softly, worrying that he was done with her for now. His expression was neutral and focused, uncaring. That only made her feel more uncertain.

He gripped back into the nest of her hair, using it to jerk her forward and onto her hands and knees. Then, he rounded behind her, spreading her cheeks apart. "Bear down. Squeeze the ginger out." He could have easily removed it, but he wanted to see her sphincter working. He chuckled softly when he saw the muscles contract. Kylie sniffled softly when the makeshift plug popped out. He stroked her backside tenderly before crossing the room to the couch which was shoved to one side, where he reclined in wait for her. "Come here." Kylie moved to stand up, but he corrected her with a bark. "Crawl. Like the bitch you are."

She hesitated for a moment and then moved forward, the awkward motion emphasizing the roundness of her ass. She could see Chris's cock at stern attention while he took her in with lustful eyes. When she made it to the couch, she started to mount him facing forward, but he corrected her again by turning her away from him and then grabbing onto her hips to pull them closer to his chest. "You love sucking cock, don't you? Go ahead."

Kylie lowered her head, taking the length of Chris's cock into her mouth again while she felt him pulling her hips down to meet his lips. He inhaled the scent of her, the natural sweetness of her nectars spiced with ginger. His tongue flicked out, tasting her arousal while she moaned needfully against his shaft. She was quivering from unabated lust, so much so that he almost felt sorry for her. His fingers grazed the brand on her hip bone, making her recoil, but he did not relent. "It's beautiful," he reassured her while delving deeper into her folds. Her lips were pleasure swollen, pillowy and soft in his mouth.

Kylie whimpered softly, bobbing her head on the shaft while Chris explored her deeper. His tongue swept the length of her slit, and continued to her tight asshole. The flavor of the ginger was strong there, and her pucker sensitive from the earlier invasion. He could feel her choke on him and chuckled. "I'm going to make you come. Don't worry. Just keep sucking me off."

Chris could feel Kylie clenching, and in response he forcibly pried her asscheeks apart. His tongue swirled around her asshole, then prodded at the tight opening. A sharp slap on her rump got her to relax, and she groaned as the tip of his tongue invaded her backside. Her abject pleasure vibrated against his cock and made him groan in turn. The nectars from the ginger collected on his taste buds and traveled with him when he made his way back to her sloppy cunt. Kylie found that the burning from before had become a pleasant tingle. His fingers found her engorged clit, pinching and pulling at it to turn those moans into screams that were muffled by the solid shaft in her mouth.

She seemed to continue sucking cock without further encouragement, so Chris released his grip from her hips and slid the fingers of his opposite hand into her cunt. The rough probing of her g-spot and the torment of her clit made Kylie's hips jut erratically. "Cum," he demanded gruffly. She cried out, choking on his dick. He kissed her lips deeply as he might her mouth, and then bit viciously into her labia. The pain culminated with the intense pleasure, and finally she released the sweet nectars that Chris craved.

He lapped it up, supping from her cunt as he stroked her ass lovingly. Her attentions to his cock waned, which he allowed for a few moments. But, ultimately, he needed to come. "Get on your hands and knees, at the edge of the couch. Ass up. That's a girl." He chuckled as she changed positions awkwardly, her cunt and mouth both dripping.

Once she was in position, he grabbed some binders from the nearest table and strapped her knees together. She whimpered softly, knowing that she was going to be denied further orgasms until the binders were off.

Chris rearranged on the couch, sitting with his legs slightly spread, and then beckoned her forward. The lustful need in her eyes did not deter him as he lowered her lips back to his cockhead so she could finish what she started. "Get it in your slut mouth."

Kylie sucked with fervor, driven by the lust that hadn't abated. Her beautiful head bobbed along the shaft, her tongue twirling along the engorged veins. Chris was so hard, and she thought he could come at any moment, but his self-control was unrivaled. "Easy, honey. Watch those teeth." He gently ran his hand along her backside, then ran his fingers between her slick asscheeks. She wriggled against him, but he gripped into her hair to keep her in place while his fingers probed her sensitive little hole. She knew she wasn't going to be allowed to come, and he wasn't going to stop stimulating her until he came. She whimpered softly, closing her eyes and gagging against his cock while feeling his finger slip inside of her to the first knuckle. "Good girl."

He twisted his finger cruelly, then plunged to the second knuckle. Kylie tried to come up for air, but Chris pushed her down deeper so that his cockhead was in the back of her throat. She was forced to open her jaw wider to accommodate him. As he wasn't allowing her any movement after that, he began jackhammering into her mouth from his seated position. His groans of pleasure were getting louder and huskier until he finally spilled his seed into her mouth with a hiss. After that, he loosened his grip on her while ensuring she slurped up the semen even as it bubbled around her lips, not allowing her complete reprieve until she cleaned his cock and swallowed every bit of it.

Her physical recovery took a while after he pulled his finger from her asshole. He held her close, stroking her body as she shuddered. Her mental recovery took even longer as she squirmed in her bondage. Once she was soothed enough, Chris picked her up and carried her like a bride to the shower, lowering her down onto her knees. Only, he didn't turn on the spigot or allow herself to wash off. He had been feeling pressure on his bladder for a while and needed relief. "Stay there," he demanded while taking his slimy prick into his hand. With one hand on the wall, he got leverage and then let out a long stream of piss. Kylie was mortified and tried to jerk away, but she slipped in the rancid liquid and planted face-down into the tub. Chris chuckled, watching her writhe in it with her legs bound together. He shook off the last few drops, which flung into her hair. "You stay there," he repeated. "I better not hear this water turn on until I'm ready to come get you."

He turned around to head downstairs, enjoying the sounds of her sobs as he went to get a beer.