All Comments on 'Attack of the Tickle Monsters'

by Jimyfoxx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Let Jackie but his brother in his place if you continue

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

Loser, why let him bully him

maxx308maxx308almost 2 years ago

Through the story was well written it was obvious that sex would be involved. Pushing Jackie out after the game was wrong, mother and brother lying to Jackie was dead wrong making both just plain evil.

FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 2 years ago

So he didn’t fuck her like his brother did.

I expected him to tell her that he knows that she was

lying about being fucked by his brother and who was best.

That would have been closure.

BG187BG187almost 2 years ago

Honestly I didn't love the ending. One son fucked her and the favorite only got a tit fuck. How does that make sense?

Idk what you were going for here but this was such a poor ending. I'm not saying every story needs to have a happy ending but what was the point of treating the other brother like crap and why not just let them all sleep together.

You had a decent set up for a threesome but I feel like midway thru writing you wanted to push another chapter out and changed it last min or something .

3 stars for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She’s a lying cunt! I hope her “favorite” finds out the truth and starts to treat her even more shitty.

MurseDMurseD6 months ago

Pretty good story with a great build up. Unlike the other couple posters, I like where and how it went, even though it’s screaming for another chapter. Hope you get a chance to get back to this, I can see a lot of potential in where this could go.

MILFKITTMILFKITT5 months ago

more don't leave the queen hanging

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimyfoxx@Jimyfoxx
Just an above average guy with an over active imagination trying to create a titillating story or two. If you are looking for quick cheap sex with no plot-- look elsewhere.