Attack of the Tickle Monsters

Story Info
Mom and her two sons play a wicked game of chase & tickle.
19.1k words
4.51
50k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,154 Followers

Attack of the Tickle Monsters

Angie, aka The Queen, crept toward the stairs, holding the long wooden match aloft. Its feeble light barely pierced the inky darkness of the castle's basement as she paused halfway across considering how they might be waiting for her on the stairs before rejecting the idea. No, they would want to build the suspense a bit more before launching their attack.

Taking a moment to consider things, she figured the impending attack would come somewhere upstairs. Maybe in the royal kitchen as she exited the basement, or maybe nearer the stairs that led to the upstairs of the tri-level castle.

"Shit," Angie cried softly as she waved her hand to put the match out after letting it burn too long. She didn't like being down here in the pitch-black basement so despite only being given a half dozen matches, she considered using another one.

"No I had better save it," she whispered to herself as she carefully made her way across a basement littered with disused furniture and other various junk. Navigating the basement was proving harder than she would have imagined, especially considering the two handicaps they saddled her with to start this little fantasy game of theirs.

"How did I let them talk me into this stupid game," the Queen announced almost angrily as she crossed the basement hurrying as best she could despite handicap number one which was the white satin platform sandals with their nearly five inch stiletto heels.

These had been her wedding night shoes, and quite lovely, but not at all practical, especially for the game they were playing. The shoes combined with handicap number two--the flute full of champagne they made her drink at the start--was definitely making quick navigation anywhere an issue.

Her boys, nineteen year old Johnny and his younger brother, eighteen year old Jackie, were anything but stupid. Today was the queen's thirty fifth birthday and after taking her out to a nice dinner they came home to continue the celebration.

She suggested they sit and watch a movie but they both poo-pooed the idea of watching a movie as "too ordinary" for a proper birthday celebration.

It was Johnny who spoke up about playing the game as they sat on the sofa debating what to do with the rest of their night.

"Hey, I just had an idea," Johnny announced to the both of them.

"Oh boy, I can hardly wait," Angie replied. Johnny, the more outgoing of the brothers, was always full of ideas... and mischief.

Giving his brother a wink he said, "Hear me out as I have given this some thought."

"Oh wait, dude, you are not going to bring up playing chase and tickle with Mom are you?" Jackie exclaimed. "Shit, I thought you were kidding when you were talking about that earlier."

"First, it's not just chase and tickle with anyone, but with the beautiful, and most elegant royal queen... on her birthday, no less which is why we need to do something a bit different... and fun."

"Chase and tickle," Angie interjected with a smile, "That sounds like it could be a fun... kind of like when I used to chase and tickle you two around when you were younger and it was your birthday... and now you wanna do the same to me or should I say, the royal and most elegant queen."

She leaned back on the sofa, smiling at them loving the way they were comparing her to a queen. At best, Angie thought of herself as slightly better than average looking so being compared to a queen was a real compliment, although she had two distinct physical traits that any queen would envy: her hair and her boobs.

Her hair, it fell just past her shoulders, was a dishwater brownish blonde framing an appealing, slightly rounded face featuring a pair of mirthful hazel eyes. Angie's body, now that as a sight, featured plenty of attractive rounded curves, including a pair of robust breasts, she needed a 38 inch DD bra, topped by a pair of magnificently large nipples.

A cocktail waitress at a local casino, Angie was adept at the art of both showing off and teasing which was a trait she often showed to her boys at home as well as her customers at the casino.

Her smile quickly disappeared though. They were probably not serious about playing this chase and tickle game.

Dropping her voice, while shooting them a sad look, she said, "But I suppose you two are too old for that silliness now huh? You are just kidding right, Johnny?"

Johnny spoke up forcefully, "Yes, we are most certainly too old to be chased and tickled by the queen but what we are not too old for is a bit of revenge... right Jackie?"

"Yeah, a bit of payback would be nice," Jackie answered immediately.

"Revenge... payback?" Angie replied at first confused but then it hit her. "Oh wait, I see, let me guess... this time you two would be the tickle monsters attacking your mother, the royal queen, making her the hapless victim. Sounds interesting," Angie foolishly replied and that was all it took.

They spent the next few minutes hashing out the details of the game, trying to make the rules as simple as possible. The queen would be forced to start in the basement of the "castle" and have to make her way all the way upstairs to the safety of her royal bedchamber. Once inside, she would then have to make it to her bathroom where, if she could successfully shut and lock the door, she would be declared the winner.

Of course, she would be faced with several obstacles. The first being the tri level house, or castle as they were now referring to it in the spirit of the game, would be totally dark with the power being turned off at the fuse box.

For light, they would allow her a box of matches, the long wooden kind, but only six would be inside the box. The two other handicaps were, of course, the high heels shoes they forced her to put on, along with the full glass of champagne she consumed before the start of the game.

On the plus side, they generously allowed her to change out of the skin tight little black dress she wore to dinner. Wanting to be comfortable, Angie changed into a pair of tight faded blue jeans and a snug little blouse. Not exactly the attire of a queen but hey, at least, she would be comfortable.

Angie was a tad disappointed in having to remove her black clingy dress as she noticed it elicited more than a few lingering stares from both of her young sons as the night progressed.

Downstairs in the basement, after banging painfully into several large items, Angie reluctantly decided she would have to use another match. Dipping into the box of matches, Angie hurriedly struck the second match. After it flared to life, giving her just enough light to navigate, she made her way over to the stairs. Holding the match out high, and away from her body, she began to slowly climb the stairs.

As she reached the top of the stairs the match went out again. Sighing she slowly pushed open the basement door which gave way to the kitchen. Not wanting to burn a third match she gingerly navigated her way across the dark kitchen.

They had--cleverly-- closed the curtains over the window above the sink, not allowing any outside light to creep into the house on this cold, moonless January night.

As she approached the exit, which led from the kitchen and down a short hallway to the stairs, her high heels clomping loudly on the tile floor of the kitchen, the attack -- like a slow moving summer storm--finally came.

First, she was stunned and nearly blinded by a pair of bright lights from the twin high beam flashlights the boys were pointing directly at her face. She let out a small yelp, stumbling backwards as they both came charging down the short hallway at her holding their flashlights aloft.

She turned, expecting them to be on her in a mere matter of seconds but as she blindly groped her way past the small table, bouncing painfully off the large center island in the middle of the kitchen floor, she seemed to be making good on her escape.

Turning back, she could just make out their silhouettes in the kitchen. They had slowed down upon entering the kitchen and turned their flashlights off. As best she could tell, they were both moving across the kitchen toward her from different directions.

Quickly she turned her back on them and clomped her way over to the basement. She wrenched open the door, expecting at any minute to be grabbed from behind. Slamming the door behind her when the attack did not come, she twisted the knob lock securing the door. A few seconds later she felt the doorknob being jiggled before everything went deathly silent.

Crouching down, Angie waited in the darkness resisting the urge to burn another match. Knowing how impatient they both were, especially the highly reckless and impulsive Johnny, she figured they wouldn't hang out in the kitchen very long before retreating to a new hiding spot.

Forcing herself to be calm, she slowly began to count to fifty after which she would emerge from the basement to test the waters once more.

After she reached the designated count, she pushed open the door and entered the kitchen after striking her third match. Her plan was to quickly cross the kitchen and head straight to the stairs once again.

Straight away she was hit by a cold draft of air. Turning toward the draft, holding the match aloft, she found the source of the cold air. The curtains over the window above the sink were billowing out. The little brats opened the window!

Now, besides being utterly dark, the castle would be cold to boot. She considered briefly taking the time to close the window, but then she heard a pair of heavy footsteps trudging around somewhere down the hall she bolted, if would could bolt wearing high heels, for the kitchen exit.

She had barely got started across the kitchen when another draft of cold air blew her candle out. Not taking the time to strike another match, she continued to stumble her way across the dark kitchen toward the entranceway to the hallway.

"Shit," she exclaiming loudly as the mid-section of her body banged into a heavy object. It turned out to be the love seat from the nearby living room; they were using it to block the entrance to the hallway.

In a panic after hearing footsteps coming from behind her, one of them must have circled around and entered the kitchen from the dining room, she frantically clawed at the love seat, trying to move it in order to create an opening she could squeeze through.

She just managed to get the damn thing moved and was squeezing between the arm rest and the door frame when the attack came. Out of the dark, they hit her from both directions, one coming from deeper in the hallway, and the other one from the kitchen.

In a wild flurry of disjointed action she found herself being pushed onto the love seat where they fell to tickling her midsection with reckless fury. When she felt one of them, it might have actually been both, trying to pull her tucked in blouse out from her jeans, she yelled, "Please, no more. Timeout."

Much to her surprise their attack stopped.

It was Johnny who spoke up. "We shall grant you a temporary truce but it shall cost you."

"How so?" Angie asked warily.

"Give us a second to confer," Jackie said as they moved away into a far corner. Although she could plainly hear them whispering excitedly back and forth to each other, she could not make out what they were saying.

After a quick minute, the two devious monsters headed back toward the queen.

"For granting your temporary truce, we want a souvenir," Jackie announced.

"What kind of souvenir do the naughty monsters want?" Angie asked more wary than ever.

"We want one of your royal garments. Either your queenly blouse or those royal jeans of yours and just to show you how generous we are we will let you decide which one to hand over. You have exactly ten seconds to decide or we attack again and just so you understand this is NOT a negotiable offer."

"Really guys? My jeans or my blouse I didn't know this game was going to be naughty."

Johnny answered for them. "Think of it like one of those R rated horror movies, your royal highness. You know the kind where the extremely attractive and fetching damsel in distress, or the queen in this case, runs around being chased by the bad monsters while she is only half dressed. Now make a choice. You have five seconds."

"Well if you promise to not let our 'movie' sink below its R rating, fine, the queen agrees," she told them.

"Very good," Johnny said, "so which souvenir are you going to hand over to the tickle monsters."

Angie, noting the eager way both her sons were eying her, again making her heart swell with pride, slowly dropped her hands to the front of her blouse where she patiently undid the buttons one by one before stripping it off and tossing it to Jackie.

Both of them stared at their mother as they trained the twin beams of their respective flashlights directly on her... on her chest that is.

Once she had stripped off the blouse both of the monsters were awed by the way her tremendous 38 DD breasts were being shown off so nicely in her attractive dark aqua blue bra. A delicate scrolling of flowers adorned the large, practically see through cups.

"There are you happy?" Angie whispered as she gave them a coy smile. "You have the queen's royal blouse as your souvenir."

"Yes we do," Johnny happily piped up before hitting her with yet another demand. "Now all that is left to do is validate the temporary truce by you drinking a full glass of champagne.

"A full glass. Really that--" Angie started to protest but Johnny immediately cut her off.

"That is the rules of the game and you must abide by them."

On a nod from Johnny, Jackie disappeared into the kitchen to get the queen her glass of champagne, trusting Johnny would get her to agree to drinking it.

Once Jackie returned, champagne in hand, she noticed-- with some amusement-- how they were both dressed in identical ninja like outfits: black jeans and black turtle neck sweaters.

"Now drink your champagne down and quickly to validate our truce otherwise we attack again immediately... without mercy."

"Well if you put it like that I guess I am lucky since your mother does enjoy a good glass of champagne." She started to reach for the glass of champagne before pausing. Making her voice firm so they understood she was serious she announced, "You know, since the queen is giving in to all of your demands, she should be granted one small demand you two must obey herself."

"Fine... What is your demand my lady?" Jackie asked her but before she could answer Johnny chimed in with a demand of his own. "But before stating it drink your champagne down quickly... or else."

Giving them a quick smile, the queen drained the full glass of champagne in three hearty gulps while noting how both of their eager young eyes seemed to be stuck on her chest-- giving her self-esteem a major boost.

After setting the glass of champagne aside, Angie announced firmly, "As this game of ours, or R rated movie if you will, continues you naughty little monsters cannot force the queen to remove her bra--which means exactly you can't ask me to take it off, or try to take it off, in any way, shape, or manner. That is my rule and the same as yours it is non-negotiable."

"Fine," Jackie spoke up, "we have no issue with abiding by that rule.

With the matter settled finally, Angie was forced to retreat back to the far corner in the kitchen and count to twenty slowly so they could hide again.

After getting into position, Angie counted silently to twenty, allowing the tickle monsters ample time to hide, before striking off once more in her quest to make it to the safety of her bathroom in the her royal bedchamber.

After creeping across the kitchen, she paused at the entrance to the hallway; it was quiet. Stealthily as possible, she edged her way toward the stairs and just before reaching them, struck a match.

Holding the match aloft, Angie squinted to see in the darkness. The stairs split, with the first seven steps leading up to a landing before jogging to the right, where a second set of six stairs led to the hallway. As far as she could tell, the stairs appeared clear.

Advancing cautiously up the stairs, she was forced to blow the match out after climbing only three steps, plunging the stairs back into total darkness.

She held her breath and when nothing happening started to advance up the stairs once more.

The initial attack came from below. Johnny, crouched down low in the dark around the corner in the living room, waited until the queen advanced up a couple steps before stealthily sneaking up behind her. Suppressing a smile, she had no idea he was there, he reached out, giving her a hard pinch on the ass that made her yelp.

Her yelp was Jackie's signal to attack from above. Waiting up on the second set of stairs above the landing and around the corner, he leaped down, landing right in front of the queen just as she reached the landing, after hurrying up the stairs in a vain attempt to get away from the now incessant pinches landing on her backside.

She ended up running smack into Jackie's arms, who pinned her up against the wall as he yelled happily, "The royal bitch is ours."

A short and naughty melee followed on the dark stairs with the first few seconds of the attack being relatively innocent when the monsters concentrated their attack on her mid-section, tickling it without mercy as she squirmed about trying, not very hard if the truth be told, to fend off the attack.

Ominously, at some point during the wild free-for-all she felt a pair of hands, which of the tickle monsters they belonged to she had no idea, floating northward before they brushed, not so shyly, firmly up against the underside of her boobs.

This overt act of aggression caused a shock of excitement to spread through the entirety of the queen's whole body. When she felt another pair of hands slipping around to cop a feel on her butt, the excitement increased tenfold causing her to reluctantly call for a truce--before things spun further out of control.

They immediately stopped their attacks after Jackie called out, "Truce in effect."

"You will need to drink yet another glass of champagne to validate our truce my queen," Johnny cackled happily.

"Yes, I know," the queen muttered as they disappeared to the kitchen to fetch another full glass of champagne while excitedly discussing what they might demand from her for this latest truce.

Once they returned, Johnny shoved the full glass of champagne in her hand. "Drink!" he barked at her.

After she gulped down nearly half the glass she paused. "So what do you stupid monsters want this time for honoring my truce?"

Johnny announced what they wanted. "We demand yet another souvenir. I think your royal jeans will suffice this time. Now finish your champagne."

"Figures you would demand that," Angie muttered to herself before polishing off the balance of the champagne in one fell swoop.

Turning to them, she smiled before starting to undo her jeans. After stripping off her jeans, she found after three full glasses of champagne it really wasn't too hard to comply with their naughty wishes, she told them, "OK, so just like before I get a rule."

"Sure," Johnny answered for the both of them.

"No asking me to take off any more of my clothes. Period."

Fine," they both agreed as they openly eyed their mom's half naked body.

In starting the game again, the monsters generously allowed her new starting spot, to be the kitchen instead of the basement.

Returning to the kitchen, Angie only felt a little foolish as she stood in the middle of it slowly counting aloud to thirty, allowing them ample time to find new hiding spots.

While she counted her mind was working on a plan. She would stop moving about cautiously and instead make a mad dash for the stairs, and then up them, and into her bedroom. From there she hoped to be able to fight her way into the safety of her bathroom.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,154 Followers