Attacked as I Opened My Door

Story Info
I was scared at first then I was satisfied.
2.6k words
4.27
15.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
176 Followers

It was a frosty Saturday afternoon as I rushed home, desperate to have a pee. I opened the door an was immediately pushed inside and up against the wall. I nearly wet myself then but managed to hold it.

A hand went across my mouth before I could scream. A strong body kept me pinned to the wall and my hat was taken off and a hood put on my head and pulled down to below my nose.

A gruff voice said, "Behave or you may get hurt and I don't want to hurt you. Are you going to behave? Nod your head if you will."

Trembling, terrified, I nodded. He took his hand from my mouth.

Hoping to put him off I immediately I said. "I think you should leave now. My husband will be home anytime now."

"No he won't." Was the reply. "He always visits his mother on Saturday and he won't be home for at least a couple of hours. Be quiet now, or I'll have to gag you and you won't like that."

The hood was pulled down right over my face. It was elasticated at the neck and a bit tight. Thankfully it had a hole for my mouth and nose so at least I could breathe.

What? How did this guy know this? What else did he know? I tried to recognise his voice but it was too muffled by my hood and he was possibly wearing something too.

I was wondering, with some trepidation, what he was going to, when he spoke again.

"I've been watching you for a long time. I've seen the way your tits bounce and wobble when you walk. I've seen your arse in your tight trousers when you bent over and I've seen the bulge of your cunt as well. Today you are going to show it all to me so I can see how good my imagination is."

I shuddered. He was certainly crude, using those words, particularly the C word which I hate. My mind was in turmoil. Did I want to show my body to him? Emphatic NO. Did I have any choice? NO. The other side of my mind had other thoughts. You don't have much choice. You'll be able to be an exhibitionist without any guilt. It will be fun to show your body to somebody you can't see. This side of my mind was winning. It did sound exciting to be out of control and I found it mildly arousing.

He said he wasn't going to hurt me and I had no choice but to believe that. I was alone here in a fairly isolated house and there was no chance of anybody coming to my rescue. He only said he wanted to see me.

"Take off your coat and scarf and drop them on the floor." was his next command.

I did as he said.

"Good girl." He said. "Where is your bedroom?".

I told him and he guided me upstairs. On the landing I said, "I need to pee. Please let me go to the bathroom"

"No." was the stern reply. I had to fight the urge as he led me to the bedroom. He stopped when I was stood on the rug at the foot of the bed.

" Take off your boots." he commanded.

I bent down and nearly fell over. It's more difficult than it seems when you can't see anything. He steadied me and my boots came off.

"Now your tights"

This was a struggle because I didn't want to show him anything he hadn't told me to show him, but I managed to do it without lifting my skirt up too much.

There was silence for a minute or so. I could hear him walking round me.

"You're doing well. OK. Now your jumper and don't even think about dislodging the hood."

I began to feel happy when he praised me.

I carefully took the jumper off and felt naughty knowing that he could see me in just my bra. He couldn't see much of my breasts because I'm a big girl there and my bras are big sturdy things and I need the support.

"Fucking hell. They are fucking massive tits. I've got to see these. Lose the bra."

There's that foul mouth again, I thought, as I unclasped the bra and let it fall to the floor. My breasts followed the bra. Gravity has that effect on big breasts.

I was feeling pretty humiliated now that I was getting naked. I knew in my mind that it would happen but actually doing it was different. Thankfully he seemed to appreciate what he saw.

"Make them bounce up and down" he said. "I want to see those tits wobble"

I started to bounce up and down a bit, which was a bit painful without a bra. It also had the effect of increasing my nee to pee.

"Wow! That's fucking incredible." he exclaimed. "Those tits are fucking amazing"

Why does he keep on saying that disgusting F word, I thought to myself.

" Please." I said, "I desperately need to pee. Let me go to he bathroom, please"

"No." was the emphatic reply. "Drop the skirt"

I squeezed my legs together and let my skirt drop. I was almost fully exposed only my white cotton panties stood between me and total nudity.

I could hear him walking round me and I could imagine his eyes looking me over.

" Fuck! That's one fucking fine arse." He said as he slapped it.

It was an unexpected hard stinging slap and that was it. I wet myself. I just lost control. I stood there with pee gushing from me. My panties were soaked, my legs were soaked. My skirt and the rug were soaked. Oh! The humiliation. I was blushing but he couldn't see that. I had a very full bladder that I had been holding for quite a while and I was peeing for what seemed an age.

The sense of relief was amazing. It was almost as good as an orgasm. I was trembling with embarrassment though at doing it in front of a stranger.

"What a fucking good girl you are." He said "I was waiting for that and you certainly didn't disappoint. That was amazing."

My embarrassment turned to pleasure when I heard him say this. I was at the stage where I wanted to please him and if wetting myself pleased him then so be it.

"Pull those wet panties tight up against your cunt" He said..

I got hold of the waistband and tugged up. I knew the panties would be almost see through with the soaking they'd had and he would be able to see the outline of my most private of parts. It didn't really matter though as I knew he would see it all soon. The wet material felt good against me

and it was turning me on.

" That's fucking amazing." He said. " I can see your fucking cunt lips. They look wonderful"

The repetitive use of the F word had it firmly fixed in my head and I was thinking about it more and more. I firmly put those thoughts away. That wasn't going to happen.

" Right. Lets have those panties off. I want to have a proper look at that cunt." were his next words.

I slipped the wet material down my legs and it gathered round my ankles with my skirt. Nobody but my husband and the medical profession had ever seen me fully naked and here I was in front of somebody I didn't know. Well I might know them but I couldn't see them so would never know. All the time I had been trying to work out who it was but couldn't figure it out.

" You're a fucking good girl." He said. "Bend over, put your hands on your arse and spread your cheeks."

Bending right over wasn't easy because of my size but I did the best I could and did as he said. The thought that he was getting a very close look made me shudder with pleasure. The whole episode had been turning me on more and more. The fact that I had no choice in what happened meant that I didn't have to take any responsibility for my actions.

"What a lovely fucking cunt you have. Big fat lips and good hairy bush, just as I like them" was his comment.

The F word and the C word together brought thoughts to my mind that shouldn't be there. He only wanted to see me, or so he said.

"You can stand up now." He said.

I did. There was silence for a few moments then I heard him walking round me and I could imagine his eyes looking me all over.

Without a word, he started fondling my breasts, hefting them in his hands and rubbing his fingers over my nipples.

"Hey! Your only supposed to be looking, not touching." I gasped.

"You're fucking enjoying it." He said.

"Nooo, I'm not." was my reply. My mind wasn't but my rock hard nipples told him that my body was. He took one nipple in his mouth and licked and sucked on it while his fingers worked the other one. I groaned and started to come. I didn't want to but I couldn't help it. This was going much further than looking. It was almost an instinctive reaction to hold his head on my breast and he continued sucking and licking. I felt a familiar warmth spread through my body as I had a small orgasm. My most private place was getting wet and throbbing, almost aching to be touched.

The hand on my breast moved down across my stretch marked belly, through my dark brown hair and between my legs.

"Nooooo." I whispered, "This is going too far. Please don't" as I parted my legs to give better access.

Two fingers slid back and forth between my legs, searching out my opening. They found it and spread apart, opening me up before plunging inside me. They slid in easily on my wetness and I groaned with pleasure at the feelings they generated.

They began to slide in and out of me, getting faster and faster. I was gasping and screaming as they worked in me. I was getting wetter and wetter and my hips were pushing forward to meet their thrusts. My orgasm was rapidly building and it didn't take long before it hit me. I was shaking and sweating as a wave of the most intense pleasure rolled through my body. I was on the verge of collapse and he had to hold me to stop me falling. I'd never experienced anything like it. I wanted more.

He withdrew his fingers and I felt empty. "Lets have you up on this bed" He said and he helped me step out of my wet skirt and panties. He led me to the bed and said, "Kneel on the bed, with your knees on the edge and your face down on the covers"

Trembling, I did as he asked and realised that once again my most private place was exposed to his view. He pushed my legs apart and I could feel his rough trousers between my thighs. I heard a zip and the rustling of cloth, Then something warm and heavy laid on my buttocks.

"Do you know what this is?" he asked.

"Your p...p.. penis?" I replied

"No." He said. "It's my cock. What is it?"

"It's your................cock" I didn't want to use that word but he seemed to want me to.

"What do you want me to do with it?" He asked and he slid a finger inside me.

"Put it inside me, please." I moaned

"Put it where?" was the question.

I realised what he wanted me to say and, being desperate now for more pleasure, I said, " My cunt, put it in my cunt."

"What do you want me to do with it in your cunt?" he asked as he rubbed it up and down my cunt.

I was trying to push back onto him but he held my hips firmly and I couldn't move. My submission was now complete. " Fuck me. Fuck my cunt" I screamed.

He pushed it into me and I orgasmed immediately. It felt so wrong but so good. He started stroking in and out of me, slowly at first and I could feel another orgasm building. He sped up and waves of pleasure crashed over me as I orgasmed again. I was wetter than I'd ever been and I'd never had more than one orgasm when making love. I didn't know it was possible to orgasm this much.

The strokes just kept on going and I was going wild. He reached a hand round me and touched my clitoris and it was like fireworks going off in my head. Every nerve was on fire and I was getting so wet it was running down my thighs. I orgasmed again and it seemed to last for a lifetime. While I was orgasming I felt him pulsing inside me and groaning and I knew he'd put his seed in me.

Absolutely exhausted, I slid flat on the bed, gasping for breath. As I did his cock slipped out of me and some of his seed dripped onto the bed.

I heard the rustle of cloth and the sound of a zip again, then footsteps as he left the room and went downstairs. I heard the front door open and close. I realised that he had left and not even said goodbye.

After waiting a few minutes, listening to hear if he was still about, I removed the hood. The first thing I noticed was that it was light in the bedroom. This is the only bedroom that is big enough for a double bed and it has another house overlooking it. The guy that lives there is a bit creepy. I once saw him watching our bedroom and since then I've always closed the curtains whenever I'm nude in there. I hoped he wasn't home to see what had just happened this afternoon.

I looked at the clock and saw I had about an hour before my husband was due home. He was bringing a takeaway meal in so I didn't have to worry about cooking, but I had a lot of cleaning up to do. On shaky legs I took a quick shower, dressed, then gathered up my wet clothes and the rug. I mopped up the puddle on the floor, found a spare rug and put that down.

If my husband noticed my wearing a different skirt from the one I was wearing when he left or noticed the different rug I would have to come up with something to tell him. Oops! I nearly forgot the bed. I changed the duvet cover. Thankfully the duvet was OK.

I hid all the dirty stuff and the hood in a cupboard in the outhouse to deal with on Monday. A quick look at the clock told me I had about ten minutes before my husband came home so I got plates and cutlery ready and put the kettle on. Phew! I think I had everything covered.

My husband arrived and we had an enjoyable meal and a quiet night watching TV. If he noticed anything different, he never said anything.

In bed my husband was soon asleep, snoring gently. I couldn't sleep. Who had just screwed me today? Why had I enjoyed it? Would he keep quiet about it? Would he come back for another go?

JulietGolf
JulietGolf
176 Followers