All Comments on 'Attacked Ch. 06'

by DragAngel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
wonderful chapter

was a wonderful chapter did enjoy it a lot looking forward to future postings

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Brilliant

Loved this chapter and cannot wait for the next one.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

angelx602angelx602over 13 years ago
Best one yet!

This chapter really tied it all together. I loved how you wrote this chapter and loved how everything happened. This is really a great story.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Now What

It was romantic in a wolf sorta way. I like that Angel got lost in the moments and was not aware of the pack during the consummation of her marriage. Darrell took the time to intro her to a few other wolf's at her coming out party. Does this mean things are going to heat up? You also mentioned Missy being pregnant, how will this affect the new Madame Alpha, and what changes might she want to make to improve pack life?This has been a great story to read and as always with your story you leave me eagerly awaiting the next chapter, if only to find answers to these questions and get the next set. Thanks for sharing your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hi there

I have read your story - and all the comments - and want to make a few suggestions....

Firstly, I can't really comment because I haven't submitted any stories, but would like to :)

Secondly, I think you have makings of a really great story here, but have to agree with previous comments that it is sort of missing the detail that an excellent story on this site has.

I hope that you are taking all the comments on board, because I for one, would be very happy to read more from you. This story, although easy to read, felt a little too simplistic - i think a bit more internal dialogue and questioning over the whole scenario would have made for a much more rounded story.

Well done though on a great first effort! (I hope that doesn't sound patronising, cos I don't mean it to be!)

x

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 13 years ago
is it?

this the last chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Interesting chapter with answers to some of the questions we have had. Hope to see more for this world.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I agree with Phoenix. I like this chapter alot b/c you answered questions and wrote in a way that someone who knew nothing of 'were' culture would understand. I like how you describe her seeing her wolf inside. One thing you've done so well throughout is describing the love Darrell has had for her from the minute he saw her. I could picture this look you were describing of love that she could see so plainly on his face. It was really beautiful the way you described it each time. I also love how the back story with her sister and her family made him and the pack fill a hole in her life as well as made her suited to her position as alpha bitch. I hope that my comments haven't come across as negative. I only comment when I like a story and anything I say is in an attempt to let the author know what I think would help from the reader point of view. I've enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Not so interesting, since there are no problems or life threatening situations, which usually help to create passion in werewolves stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous