Attention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shh, baby," William purred in his ear as he led his fingers away from his hole. Cameron whimpered in complaint, but William shushed him. Cameron relaxed when he felt William's fingers running up beneath the cum and led it back up to his hole, pushing it back inside of him before he felt the cool metal tip of a plug pushing inside of him. When it settled into place, Cameron sank down onto the bed, his eyes hooded as he felt aftershocks of pleasure vibrating beneath his skin. He looked up at William and smiled up at him in a daze before his eyes fluttered closed.

William pulling away from him made him whine, but he was too tired to do much more than just somewhat vocalize his disapproval. He didn't want William to move, he felt so close and connected to him and he did not like not the distance even a little. A few seconds, or a few minutes later, Cameron couldn't really tell, he felt himself being lifted up off of the bed. He couldn't hold back the soft sigh that left his lips as he cuddled up to William's neck, his scent washing over his senses. Oh, he was so warm.

The soft cottony feeling in his brain made him cling onto him tighter and he sank into his touch, everything bleeding together.