Attitude Adjustment

Story Info
She needed a serious adjustment. He knew just what to do.
985 words
3.73
14.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been being bratty for a few days now. It had been mostly trivial things like "forgetting to call you sir" or making you coffee but not bringing it to you. But now I was just being outright defiant, blatantly not doing what you asked. And you'd had enough.

You very calmly directly and concisely told me to "come here and kneel." I didn't at first and you said "I wouldn't go making this any worse for yourself. I've had enough it's attitude adjustment day." So I did. I came to kneel. Before I kneeled you made me strip which I did and then you pushed me down by my shoulder to kneel head bowed. I knew I was in trouble. I mean I had done it to myself after all.

You went almost immediately, getting prepared. I heard you turn on the bath, which was confusing. I heard you grab some other stuff and drop it in the bathroom. You come back to me and tell me to look up. Immediately you shove your cock in my mouth and tell me to "follow." You are making me suck on your cock and essentially be your cock cage while following you to the bathroom.

You start tying my wrists together behind my back. And then you put my face to the floor. Then I feel you tying to my ankles. Next you position me so I'm propped up on the ledge of the tub and I notice it's almost full. You lube my ass up and shove a few fingers in and then add more lube. I start to question the water and you plunge my head for a few seconds holding me under. When you let me up you ask "Anymore questions disrespectful slut?" I feel terrified but I also know I've been a complete shit head and deserve my punishment.

Next I feel you positioning your cock at my ass. You start lightly pumping. Just the head almost using me as a toy. You're telling me how this is a punishment and it's not meant to be enjoyed. I laugh at you. And mid laugh my face is in the water again and your cock is buried in my ass. You slam into me a few times hard rough almost mean. Then you pull out and bring my head up. I try to speak and you say "Shut up or I'll gag you" I do.

You grab your belt and are slashing my back and ass hard and with almost no break in between each one. I'm crying out, screaming, panicking. After about 8 lashes I'm balling. Surprised that I had not safeworded yet, you come kneel next to me and pet my hair out of my eyes. You smile at my tears and say "Go ahead baby girl, keep crying you look so beautiful when you're crying at my mercy" as you are using a paddle on my ass and backs of my thighs. It hurt so bad but I earned this. I needed this. I had been a brat. I'd even been a bitch. I needed to be shown my place. I am the submissive, you the dominant.

Suddenly there was something entering my ass. What...was it...?? And then I know. My eyes go wide to protest but you shove my head down in the water again. I noticed you drinking something earlier but didn't think anything of it until now. It was a beer bottle and by the sloshing and cold wet feeling, not empty... I'm gasping when you pull me back up begging you to stop doing that. That I can't take anymore water. You laugh asking "Oh but you can take a beer bottle in your ass huh slut." Now you are jamming it in and out. According to you it was about 1/3 the way still full when you shoved it in. You railed me with it for a bit but then pulled it out abruptly and replaced it with your cock. Hard and fast until you are to cum. You pull me up and tell me to open my mouth. I do and you're in my throat. Not even paying me mind, I notice. You're using me as a fleshlight. It stings a bit emotionally but I take you anyways, choking and gagging. Struggling to take all of you. Right as you cum you pull out and spray it all over my face. You teabag me as you continue to stroke your cock. You sit down on the lid of the toilet and say "if you're really sorry get down there and lick my ass until I'm satisfied " I do. Hesitantly yet eagerly. I'd never eaten ass before. Finding it humiliating and gross. You of course knew this. But also wanting to truly earn your forgiveness. I started to eat your ass hesitantly and almost prudishly while you stroked your cock. Suddenly you shoved my face into your ass hard and said "don't be a prude slut, it isn't cute. I wanna feel your tongue in my ass as an apology." And I did just that. Like it was my way to breathe again, I tongue your asshole. I sucked licked and tongue fucked your ass until you were smiling again.

When you'd had enough you released my bonds and kissed and held me. You said the 2 words I needed to hear in order to breathe. "Good girl."

While you cleaned up I made dinner for us. Hopefully not needing another attitude adjustment like that for a while. We ate dinner quietly. After we cleaned up you held me close to you for the rest of the night. Playing with my hair, kisses on my forehead, lightly rubbing my back. and reminding me you love me knowing I need to hear you say it. It was the best sleep of the month.