All Comments on 'Attitude'

by StarsWalkBackward

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
-Ripley--Ripley-over 10 years ago
Your first story makes me anticipate the next

Well done! I like the interplay. I hope that you will continue to write, whether with Katie and Riley or something else. And unless you want to continue with them, you shouldn't feel obligated to! Write about what you feel passion! But thank you for this one!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Very well done!

This was a well-written and well-polished story that would have been marvellous even from the pen of a seasoned author; for a first story, it is quite outstandingly good. Welcome to Literotica, please have five stars and write us much, much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hi StarsWalkBackward. Wow, that's a mouthful.

I agree with Ripley. _ Well done!

Being that I'm gay and dominant, this isn't what I was looking for. But I enjoyed reading your first story very much. Thank You...

Silva.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Why is Riley wanting to be called "Master"?

Wrong gender, isn't it?

Nice little story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pay back is a bitch

Nice story but I would have liked to know what Riley did to piss Katie off. The way that you wrote about Riley when she came home from work was enough to get my juices flowing. There's something about a girl like Riley and the way that she was dressed that gave me a mental image of a foxey looking girl. That being said only makes me more interested in knowing what she had done to piss Katie off.

I can only use my imagination to think of something that she had done. Keep on writing but give some more details.

As ever. Betsey

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nice and cute story, thank you for writing it ^_^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous