All Comments on 'AU Ch. 02'

by FangsAnarchy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
StarMAPStarMAPover 12 years ago
I honestly skimmed the whole thing

waiting for a scene with the two of them talking to each other coz their chemistry is electric but I was disappointed. I love the dynamics of their relationship. I've been waiting a long time for this chapter and now I feel like Mark chickened out or didn't try. Maybe you are building it up to something big so I'll wait. I really do love what you could do with this story, just don't let it fall flat please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I can't wait to see where you go with this - I love Maddox and Mark already, and they both deserve to be happy. I really hope that they can give a relationship a chance and manage to find some time to talk about it properly rather than deny their feelings. Exciting for the next chapter - please don't make us wait too long this time :P Thanks so much for sharing such a story with us ;)

LanaLove93LanaLove93over 12 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe he did THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the story so can't wait to read more. Update soon PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely love it!

My heart just broke. I can't wait to read what happens next.

butter_bugsbutter_bugsover 12 years ago

I love this story! Desperate to find out what happens in the next chapter. Please post again soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great plot, but...

I love your plot so far. It is just that you could eliminate many redundancies/too many explanations in the story, so that readers like us can read your story thoroughly without skimming, in order to get the point of each episode... Love your plot, though.

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
Omg

Plz tel me that this isn't a two part series...I'll die...

canndcanndover 12 years ago

You'll have to clarify if you mean ended the story there. I assume not b/c it's not an ending at all. Hopefully we'll see another chapter soon.

FangsAnarchyFangsAnarchyover 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3

I was trying to decide on if I should split up Chapter two and make Chapter three have it's climax in the middle but my editor and I thought this was the best place to stop. I promise there is more and I have alot of plot twists in mind. Thank You everyone for the feedback it helps a lot.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago

I agree please keep going this is a great story and I am looking forward to reading more

WittePietWittePietover 12 years ago
Excellent story....

....and in this chapter most of your punctuation errors have been sorted out. But it needs to be carefully read through before you submit. At one point in the text (I can't tell you exactly where, because HTML does not allow proper page divisions) a line seems to have got missed out. I hope this doesn't sound too critical. Your characters and plot line so far are wonderful, and I'm looking forward to the next episode with great excitement. Tell your editors to be more vigilant!

FangsAnarchyFangsAnarchyover 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3

I hope you all are not dissapointed with chapter 3... Like I mentioned here I was not sure if I should split this up or make 2-3 one chapter. My editor said break it up and I agreed. Chapter 3 is pending Chapter 4 is half done. I am taking a bit of a break here and there to work on finals at school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Slow

Sorry thought it is way too slow. The most interesting character is the roommate.

bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

i think this story is developing nicely and i would love to read more .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous