All Comments on 'AU Ch. 07'

by FangsAnarchy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Yikes, Justin? That was seriously scary. Trouble brewing with trust placed in the wrong person.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago

Todd is a good friend, setting up a scenario where Maddox and Mark can come together to talk out their differences and realize it was only a misunderstanding. Mark's roommate, Justin! I did not see that coming at all.

tantrusboy4tantrusboy4almost 12 years ago

Great chapter. Cassie and Todd are cute. I feel terrible for Jin and hope Justin doesn't hurt him permanently. About Noah; a friend of mine had a bf who recently died in a tragic accident. His thoughts mirror Mark's. He doesn't want to forget anything or even think about being happy again because he is all tied up in knots of grief and any idea of moving on seems to be betrayal to him.

nastolgiclikeyounastolgiclikeyoualmost 12 years ago
A little scary

It's great to have you back. Thought you gave up on writing.

The coffee shop scene was nice, though a little short.

I don't like Justin, can Jin come up with an idea to stop him?

roughboy18roughboy18almost 12 years ago
Glad you're back

I was wondering when we'd get another chapter. I'm delighted to see Mark and Maddox together again and am looking forward to hearing about Mark's mysterious past. Justin--wow! How creepy, and now he has info he can use to destroy Maddox's career. I'm not liking where this is heading, but hopefully you'll pull everyone out of the fire at the end. Great read.

WittePietWittePietalmost 12 years ago
Big surprises

Things are now starting to happen. You have developed Cassie's and Justin's characters a lot. I never would have guessed that Justin would turn out the way that he has, he seemed so sweet earlier. But hardened gays are like that, so I suppose that I shouldn't be surprised. Like everyone else, I'm impatient for another chapter, but I know how easy it is to get stuck! I gave you five stars again.

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

I liked this chapter. I liked how you developed Cassie into a friend and had Todd play a bigger role. I would like to know a bit more about their lives too just to make it feel more like a real friendship. I can't believe the end. I like a good twist and that is one. I can't believe what a sick bastard that Justin is. I can tell their lives are about to be screwed by this kid. The only thing I feel was off was that you didn't have Mark or Maddox address the fact that Maddox was raising the baby alone. That was the issue Mark had and though he may have done it for reasons he didn't realize like being afraid of losing Noah's memory, he still thought Maddox was going back to Trista. So, I was surprised when it wasn't cleared up before they got together. Aside from that, good job and looking forward to more. Don't disappear for so long again :)

feelingfroggy4ufeelingfroggy4uover 11 years ago

Love the story so far! Keep up the good work! Really not like Justin right now! Can't wait for the next chapter to come out! The Coffee house was a great place for them to meet. As for the grammar none of us are perfect so don't sweat to small stuff! Just keep the story going!!

lacedaemonlacedaemonover 11 years ago

Great story. Read it all today because I was hooked! I hope new chapters are in the works and not far off.

Gayobsessedgirl_1Gayobsessedgirl_1over 11 years ago
Gah!

Where's the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figured Justin was into mark! Poor Jin. I don't like Justin!!!!

I wanna c more!!!! Upload! You haven't in so long and I want to know what happens

tantrusboy4tantrusboy4about 11 years ago

You seem to have abandoned all your readers flat. Please write more.

FangsAnarchyFangsAnarchyabout 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry everyone

I am very sorry that it is taking forever to post more. I have AU finished and am looking for an editor. I had a few and they never returned anything. As you all can tell from chapter one and the other chapters my grammar sucks and needs an editor. If anyone knows an editor or is willing to edit please please please email me. I have considered posting without edits and this is looking like a better option than waiting a year between chapters.

lonleylucaslonleylucasalmost 11 years ago
yes please

please forget about the editor and just post it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please just post if

I have always been a real ability cal person but I'm overlooking it for this story. It's sooooo good! Please continue! It's a very well thought out story and its killing me and many others for this not to continue. Grammar and spelling don't matter if the story is AMAZING!!!! I'm sure no one will bash it if its good material.

I like many others will be egarly awaiting the next chapter and all to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Confused

I'd thought in an earlier chapter that Justin didn't think of Mark as his type. This seems to be a 180 degree turn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hate the Justin character - at first just annoying, then clearly obsessed over Mark in a creeping way, now with the blood stains and the disturbing role play with Jin, he seems completely sociopathic. Now he know of Mark and Maddox’s relationship and he can’t be trusted AT ALL. This is going to be bad the our main couple. There is also a creepy connection with Noah as Justin said something ominous about not being at his grave for a long time. Also, there were some errors with Todd’s name in this chapter - he never identified himself by name to Mark on the phone yet Mark knew his name was Todd. Then Mark never told Cassie Todd’s name but she referred to him as Todd several times before meeting him. Sloppy. But it was cool that Todd and Cassie are attracted to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mark and Maddox barely spoke to each other in the coffee shop and they did not at all address the issues the both have around… the baby, the future, Mark’s secrets, etc. The reconciliation happened so fast - almost immediately without any conversation. They’ve been apart for like a month or more, each suffering and refusing to approach the other, and this is all we get for a reunion scene. A real letdown.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous