Aubrey's Rape

Story Info
Aubrey experiences her ravishment fantasy.
8.1k words
4.15
22.8k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thadsgood
Thadsgood
648 Followers

{This is an edit of an earlier version. After getting some complaints about the "rape" thing I wanted the whole story in one shot. This explains the rape fantasy, in the consensual/non consensual genre, with an heavy emphasis on the consensual, as you'll see. Sorry that I pulled the story but it really needed to be a finished product for all the people concerned with the "rape" angle. It's a fantasy, btw, on a porn site that specializes in fantasies, no one is getting raped here nor is rape being glorified, again, just a fantasy, HER fantasy}

Am I a bad boyfriend? No. Well, maybe. Ok, I might be the worst boyfriend ever. You'll decide for yourself after reading this. In my defense, if people come out ahead and get what they want, is it all that bad?

My girlfriend Aubrey was a dream. She was WAY over my head, out of my league, but god bless her, she loved me for some reason. She's an adorable blonde with sparkling blue eyes, full pouty lips, pert tits, curvy but tight hips and ass. Like I said, out of my league. I'm Paul. I'm average, by my own estimation. I work out but I never seem to get any kind of muscle definition, though my softness in the middle may have a little to do with the fact that I like having a beer on occasion. I'm not fat, but I'm hardly skinny. I'm well on my way to having a "dad bod." My hair is starting to thin, even at the age of 30. I'm afraid I'll be bald like my dad and older brothers by the time I'm in my mid 30s. Still, Audrey really loved me. She loved my humor, my loyalty, my truthfulness. In short, she was crazy for me, no idea why.

The other thing to know about Aubrey is...well, she's quite kinky. She was way beyond me there, too. She really liked her fantasies, which included bondage, discipline, and anything that got her treated like a slut. There was also a big one, which I'll tell you about later. Those were her words, "treated like a slut." I did my best. I called her names when we were fucking, she really was into that. It really was hard to treat her poorly, however, her being so nice and adorable. I suspected she was hoping to open up a door in me, to treat her in the manner she enjoys. She encouraged me to berate her, to spank her, to fuck her really good and hard and I tried to oblige, I really did, but I thought her desire might go beyond my capabilities. So, her desires and my ability to give them to her were at the heart of how it all worked out.

One of my friends is Jason who I've known since high school. I guess technically I was HIS friend. He was definitely the leader. I was just one of the group. He's cocky, arrogant, totally smug. He had claimed to have banged half the cheerleaders in our school, while telling us the only reason he didn't bang the others was because "they were gay," according to him. Like, it never occurred to him that they may not have been interested in him, as if that wasn't even an option.

In truth, he was handsome, athletic, tall, witty, quick with the sarcasm. Chicks actually DID dig him, though I was still under the impression that deep down women wanted sensitive, nice guys (which I've since discovered is very rare).

Jason loved Aubrey, I mean love in HIS way, lustfully. There wasn't a moment he was around, at parties, campfires or just hanging out, when he wasn't flirting outrageously with her. It went beyond simple teasing. He was openly suggestive, even handsy. Aubrey, to her credit, just played it off.

"Men!" she'd sigh with a smile while pulling his hand off her ass.

She agreed with me that he was a total dick when it came to that. Still, most of our group was tied to him in some way, he was always the center of the universe of our friendships. He was a fun guy to have around, everyone just accepted his macho tendencies. Aubrey always claimed to "hate" his attentions, even though I never saw her do anything but smile when he was around.

How did we get here? It was Aubrey's darkest fantasy. She had kept on me about it. She described it in detail, often when we were making love, she got off on it tremendously. It was one of those things I feared I'd never be able to actually give her, at least myself. I guess, even then, even at the beginning I had it in my head to do something like that. I guess the thoughts were always there.

Her fantasy? She wanted to be raped. Dark, right? She wanted me to take her, without prior knowledge, under the guise that I was a burglar or something. I was to break in, tie her up and do unspeakable things to her. However, we both admitted that it truly lacked the one thing that would make it as exciting as she wanted. It lacked the "realness." She would know it was me, I'd know it was me, and as I've stated before, I'm not really suited for that game. I'm not much of an actor either. The way she talked about it, she wanted the real thing....minus the threat of death, of course. I guess I'd already decided that I'd never be able to give her that thrill that she sought. Still, I was determined to try, I wanted her to have the very thing she wanted. That's what led to what happened.

We were going to one of Jason's "legendary" cookouts (he also fancies himself as a grill master). Aubrey had on one of her cleavage exposing, leg baring sundresses. On our way over to the party I had told her I was going to do it. I was going to rape her. I could see her squirming in her seat. I told her that one day in the next week or so, when she least expected it, I'd "break in" and catch her. I told her I was going to go all out, full burglar garb, zip ties, handcuffs, whatever it took and that I'd, "give it to her good."

"Stop telling me the details. Do it however you need to, I don't want to know ANYTHING about it beforehand. I'm glad though, I was thinking I might not ever get that. I thought I might even have to....stay behind at a party like tonight, with your drunk friends, see if it might get me in trouble," she said with a sly smile.

Jason seemed particularly fixated on her that night. More than once I "caught" him quickly lifting the back of her short dress to expose her tiny pink thong which exposed a lot of her perfect ass. He also seemed to have his hands on her more than usual. In fact, later on, after it all happened, she "casually" mentioned to me that he'd actually gotten his hands down her top, to her bare tits and, more than once had his hands under her skirt, to cup her ass cheeks.

She was really enjoying herself. She seemed flirty and free. I wondered how much alcohol and the thought of what I'd promised earlier had freed her. When she's like this I often liked to just sit back and watch her mingle on her own. I got to see her flirt. I got to see my friends and acquaintances fall all over themselves to try and get a look, a feel, anything from her. Often, I'd "keep in touch" with her via text. I'd think of something to say or do, I'd text her, that way we kept each other interested.

She beat me to it that night. "Hon, which one of these guys would you think would most like to rape this?" came the text. I saw her look my way and smile.

"Jesus," I texted back, "they all would."

"No fun! I want you to guess which one you think would actually get into it. Which one do you think would "give it to me good," in the way you know I'd like it?! Who would tie your girlfriend up, whip her ass and fuck her in every way possible?"

I knew which one. Before I answered I saw Jason appear again with another beer for her. Aubrey is a fun drunk and gets even more loose and free. He knew that. I actually left them to themselves and I walked outside and mingled with the people by the grill. I saw them appear a little while later as he came back to man his grill. She came up behind me and stuck her tongue in my ear.

"I'm so horny," she cooed. "I can't wait for our game!"

"You're sure?"

"More than ever," she replied huskily.

The party wound down, I'm usually one of the ones to want to leave early, Aubrey tends to want to drag it out. It was down to about a half dozen of us, Jason, Aubrey, me, and two of my other friends. Again, Aubrey and Jason were off to the side chatting like old friends that hadn't seen each other since the lockdown. I got stuck talking to the other dudes yakking about sports in which I didn't care about. I saw Aubrey disappear down the hall towards the bathroom. I paid attention, no, Jason didn't follow her. I saw him fiddling with something in his hand. She came back and finally I convinced her it was time to go. She let me play with her pussy all the way home but fell asleep when we arrived. I had to carry her in and put her to bed. It took all my will not to take her right there, I wondered if anyone of my friends would have the restraint.

Aubrey works in an office, no doubt getting ogled and hit on all day by the management (all male). She had the upcoming Wednesday off and I really should've figured she knew if I was to do anything, it'd be on that day. I guess I should've figured other people would've known, too. When she was tipsy she's an open book. Secrets were shared. It was about to take on a life of its own, outside of me.

I work about 45 minutes from home. I start early, I'm home usually by 2pm. I'd been thinking about this for awhile so I was built up and horny for it (though I doubt I was as horny as Aubrey was for it). My plan was to get done a bit early and "surprise" her on her day off.

I came home. I opened the door to complete silence. I walked softly to the bedroom. I saw her balled up under sheets haphazardly. She was snoring. The room smelled like sweaty sex.

"What the fuck?" I thought. "What just happened?"

Quietly I closed the door and went to my study. I clicked on the security camera footage. I'm kind of a nerd, I have some nice tech equipment, it paid off big time in this case, the cameras are high quality.

I saw him approach the house. He must've shopped at "Hoodlums 'R Us" because he had the cliched black on black burglar outfit.

"Son of a bitch....Jason," I cussed. He knew about my plans, how? I thought back to the party, my texts, he MUST'VE gotten his hands on her phone, not to mention her tits and ass.

In the video he even had the black knit cap with just the holes for the eyes and mouth. He had a small bag in his hand. In the house I saw Aubrey. She was doing laundry in just her panties and a night shirt, and like most it was see thru. She looked scrumptious. He was going to enjoy this. I saw him go right to the flower pot for the spare key. He entered. She hadn't noticed. I watched him sneak up to her, closer and closer. It was like watching a tv drama where you shout at the screen, "he's in the house, run!" She had no clue. She let out an honest scream when he grabbed her. Quickly though, he covered her mouth with his gloved hand and he dragged her into the bedroom. The whole way he was mauling her with his other hand, he had it up under her nightie and was pawing her tits. She was struggling, for real. She was kicking and trying to scream. I remember her saying she wanted the realism, that she'd actually try to fight me. I probably would've just quit at that point, like "ok, you don't want this." It didn't deter him at all.

He shoved her down face first on the bed. He was right on top of her. I could hear him hoarsely whispering to her, his hand was still over her mouth. He fished something out of the bag, it was a gag which attached behind her head. He got it on her, with some effort, which included digging his fingers into her side to make her scream. It opened her mouth for him to shove in the ball.

She didn't stop struggling. He pushed her back down and she wriggled her way up to her knees. It happened over and over. He quickly tired of that. He smacked her ass hard each time she struggled. They battled, her ass got redder with each defiance. It just looked like a blur, his palm coming down on her ass. She was moaning and almost growling. Finally, he broke her, she slumped down on the bed on her chest. Once he had her somewhat silenced he went to work on her. He produced zip ties from the bag and quickly, expertly got her wrists bound behind her. It was so quick I wondered if this wasn't his first time at this. Once he had her hands bound he stood up and admired his work. I heard him grunt, though still obviously trying to disguise his voice.

He flipped her over on her back, her hands were now pinned underneath her. Her big, beautiful tits were now fully at his disposal. He pinched and twisted them, not just her nipples. I could see her wincing, he wasn't gentle. When he'd tire of that he'd slap each tit, hard. She was wriggling furiously, though I suspected it was due to the arousal that was building in her pussy. I'd never slapped her tits before, it obviously struck that part of her that needs that sort of treatment. When he was done abusing her tits he flipped her back over onto her chest. Her feet were on the floor and her ass was propped up for him.

He kicked her feet apart which spread her open. She still had on her tiny panties. Not for long, though. With one swift yank I saw it ripped from her helpless body. She was now open for him to take however he wanted. I saw him lay the bag on the nightstand, he put something up next to it.

I couldn't help kicking myself for what was about to happen, even though I knew it had happened already. Even as I thought that, as I watched, I realized...this was it, this was what she wanted, this was exactly her fantasy. As he took his pants off I realized this was his fantasy as well, he'd wanted her from the moment he met her and now, she was his, totally. His cock was already hard, red and ready. I was glad to see his cock was similar in size and shape to mine so as to not totally expose him as an interloper. My cock is another thing Aubrey loved about me, I knew she should like this one as well. I actually smiled that my cock and his were "tied," it was one of the few times in my life that I could be even with him in anything.

Watching it, I also realized that everything was open for him, everything, including her ass. She wasn't against ass fucking, we just rarely did it. I watched her intently as she lay there on the bed. Her chest was heaving and her ass, red with hand marks, looking like it was shaking. He peeled off his shirt, his pants were down around his ankles. He moved in between her, again kicking her legs farther apart. I saw him positioning himself, his hand stroking his cock and guiding it to its target. I saw her head lift off the bed as he entered her, her moan was guttural. It wasn't an "ease in and get comfortable" thing, it was a balls deep thrust, just to show her who was in charge. I saw her feet kick up wildly as he held it deep within her.

His eyes were wild, it was the wolf hovering over the injured jackrabbit. He ground it into her again, again her head lifted and she let out a stifled moan. Then he began in earnest, his thrusts became rhythmic, deep, penetrating. It was like he was trying to touch her very soul. Sure, I'm a bad boyfriend. Was I enjoying this? Yes, I couldn't help myself. Some brash guy who didn't deserve her was pounding my helpless girlfriend into total submission. Yet, there I was, mesmerized. It didn't look like she was fighting it anymore, instead, it seemed that....yes, she WAS backing into him, she was helping him. I saw his hand slide under her. He was playing with her pussy as he drilled her. Over and over I watched his hips bang against her butt as his cock split her pussy, his hand working in a blur. I saw her tense up. I recognized the look she was about to....yes, there it was, the shudder, then the crashing orgasm. He didn't let up, however. Usually, I let her rest, he did not. He kept strumming her with his fingers. I saw the shudder happen more quickly this time and BAM, the orgasmic wave crashed over her.

Then, as I feared, but expected. I saw him pull out and direct his cock to her other opening. I prayed that she was ready for this. He nearly lifted her off the bed with his thrust as he entered her, she was bucking and wriggling furiously. Still, his hand kept at her pussy, soon she was tensing up again....surely she wouldn't cum with.....yes, yes she did, she came with his dick up her ass. He was chuckling with a low put-on voice as she did so. It must have been embarrassing for her to cum being used like that. It was just like her fantasy, however.

Finally, her amazing pussy and ass was too much for him, he began to hammer her with one intention, to blast deep inside her ass. He was nearly blubbering when he came, his hands clenched to her hips tightly as he rode her like a wild filly. Slowly, they both wound down, his arm was wrapped around her waist, holding her tightly as the last of his cum started to drip out. With a huge sigh, he lifted himself off of her. He left her there, face down, dripping with sweat and cum, exhausted and totally beaten by what had just happened. I saw him collect his bag and the thing he'd placed next to it. I saw him whisper something in her ear. I saw her shake her head furiously, "no, no, no!" But, he continued, he was telling her how it was going to be whether she liked it or not. He cut the zip ties with scissors from his bag. He removed the gag, there was no protest from her. I saw him smile, almost smirk. I swear it was directed right AT the camera that was pointed right down towards the bed. He walked out.

Honestly, I wondered where we were in our relationship at that moment. Did she know it wasn't me? If she did, were we still ok? Did she enjoy it? Did she get what she needed?

I fast forwarded through the rest, it was just her, collapsed on the bed in deep slumber. Nearly exhausted from just watching it I crept into the bedroom again. She was still sleeping. I crawled in behind her. My cock was poking her in her soft ass cheeks.

"Hey baby," she said groggily. "My goodness, you are hard AGAIN? What's gotten into you?" she giggled softly. She took my cock in her soft hand and guided it to her opening. "Be gentle, you gave it quite a workout earlier."

I slipped into her. She was stretched, her normally tight pussy was just a little more accommodating, she was still very wet. I bucked her slowly, thinking about everything I had seen. She was cooing softly, urging me on. I blasted off into her, nearly seeing stars as I did so. I pulled out and cuddled her for awhile before sneaking out, leaving her to rest.

I made some afternoon coffee and waited. I was at our breakfast nook when she came in, still groggy. She had on just the see through nightshirt, she was nude underneath.

"Hey sleepyhead, how was your day?" I joked, trying to gauge whether I needed to hug her or run for my life.

"Oh, just the usual," she smiled softly, adding a wink.

"You look like you worked out really hard," I said, trying to steer the conversation.

She giggled. "And you wonder that is?"

So she thought it had been me, or at least she was acting like it. I was in the clear.

She sat down and sipped her coffee as we started to talk about it.

"So you....liked it?" I asked.

"Oh fuck, it was amazing, you were so.....primal," she grinned.

I just shrugged like it was natural. "And you didn't mind the....roughness?"

"Fuck no, that's what this was all about. I wanted to be used hard and by god, you did, it was amazing."

"What did you like most about it, what things really did it for you?"

"Fuck, the whole thing, but it was the surprising things I suppose that really got me worked up."

"Like what?"

"Well one, the tit slapping. I never asked you for it, I didn't think you'd do it, but God, that turned me on. Then, the anal. I didn't think you were into that, and then how roughly you did it, again, totally unexpected."

"And that turned you on?"

"Didn't you see how many times I came? Of course it did. Then, the blackmail thing, that was a total shock, so perverted, so creative. I may have misjudged you."

Thadsgood
Thadsgood
648 Followers