Aubrey's Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blackmail?" I asked, as if I already knew but wanted her to explain it. I had a feeling though.

"God yes. I never considered that as part of this role play but you did, you wonderful man. I loved how you whispered to me that you'd taped the whole thing and that you'd show it to everyone if I didn't agree to be "available," your words, whenever "he" wanted."

"Fuck," I thought, "that was what he was telling her at the end."

"So what does that mean to you?" Again, I was trying to put it on her. I think she just thought I wanted to hear it again out loud.

"Like how you said that you'd text me from an unknown number and I'd have to do whatever it said, like meet you...I mean "him" somewhere, put on my blindfold and do whatever he says when he shows up."

"Wow, I'm dirty," I joked.

"Yes, or the last thing, when "he" said he's going to text me to "be in the position" and I have to tie myself up like today and "he'll" come and take me again. "He" promised that often. I love that, baby. I'm going to be used hard, and often," she grinned with a blush.

So yes, I'm a bad boyfriend. I could've told her. I could've said that our "friend" Jason had raped her and made her promise to let him do it again and whatever else he had in his evil mind. Still, she was grinning like fool as she eyed me. It had thrilled her to the bone. It was everything she had wanted. She was definitely into it, the question was, whether I could live with the consequences, she obviously could.

The next morning Aubrey slept in (for good reason, obviously). She stumbled into the kitchen wearing a nightshirt, completely undone, baring her exquisite tits and flashing a lot of ass. She sat gingerly on the barstool at the kitchen island. I saw her wince. She saw my look.

"Oh, like someone doesn't know how it got all sore. I've been running to the bathroom all night," she giggled, reminding me of how her ass was taken. She was still acting as if it was me, she seemed none the wiser.

Knowing Jason and his desire for her I knew it wouldn't be long before he started the next part of his plan, the blackmail. Sure enough, before breakfast was finished her phone buzzed. She looked at it and blushed. I'd been to the bathroom and to the laundry room in the mean time. She looked up at me and said, "um, I guess I'm going to have to run for a bit." She hustled to the shower. I looked at her phone. There was a text from an unknown number. I knew it was Jason. It said, "meet me behind Chili's at noon. Stay in your car, put on a blindfold. I swear to god I'll show everyone you know the video of you cumming on my cock unless you do as I say. Slather on some lipstick like the whore you are."

He'd taken a screenshot of her face, focusing on her lips and sent it to her. I knew what he was after. He'd had her pussy and her ass, but he was after her mouth this time. I remembered all the times he made crude comments about it. He'd say things like, "oh, the things she could do with that mouth," or, "you can tell what kind of girl she is by those lips," that sort of thing. He was about to experience it firsthand.

She still seemed giddy and clueless about her actual blackmailer. It seemed she was still playing the part, acting as if I had been the one to text her, on one of my trips out of the room. Now, she was just going to fulfill her part of the fantasy, meeting "me" out in public, which was another one of her dirty fantasies that we rarely engaged in. She threw on a pair of her tight, silky running shorts and a crop top with no bra, her tits were hanging deliciously and her nipples were erect and obvious. She waved goodbye jokingly, as if she knew we were going to see each other in just a few minutes.

Again, I COULD have told her everything, about what I knew, about Jason, everything. But, seeing the lust in her eyes, seeing her pure joy kept me from doing so. We'd talked about her "seeing" other people before, even though it was almost completely her idea. Somehow she managed to convince me that "sharing" her was a good idea. We'd just never done it. Now, it appeared it was going to be a frequent event. Not wanting to miss out myself, I raced an alternative route to the parking lot of Chili's. I purposely parked in the Panera lot to avoid her seeing me.

I knew why he'd picked Chili's. He was a manager of Panera. Yes, the great Jason was a fast food manager. All those glory days of excelling in athletics hadn't earned him a degree. He'd dropped out of college after a knee injury ended his football career. It's not like I'm disparaging fast food workers, especially him, after all, he was the one who'd banged my girlfriend's pussy and ass and had her cum on his cock multiple times. He was still cocky and good looking and he was about to feel my girlfriend's lips on his dick, I couldn't act superior.

I crept around the corner of the building, approaching the back lot. This was where the dumpsters and employee parking was. I saw her car, it was idling. Inside I saw their heads only. She had on her blindfold. Knowing her, I knew she wasn't the type to "ruin the fantasy" by looking, no, she would play it straight and force herself to not be able to see. I could see his head get close, then I could clearly see him pulling her top off of her over her head. She was now topless for him, her fantastic tits out for him to enjoy.

I could see some slight movement, I knew he was feeling up her tits at that point. Then, I saw her head disappear. A moment later he laid his head back against the headrest, he was settling in to enjoy the cock sucking he was getting. It was soon to be over. I think all those months of him desiring getting those lips on him was too much for him. I saw his head buck back and forth, no doubt he was "forcing" her head down onto his cock as he spurted deep inside her mouth. Soon after, I saw him slip out of the car and look around, almost with an embarrassed look. He walked to the back of his workplace and opened the door and disappeared. I saw her straighten up, remove the blindfold, adjust the rearview mirror as if nothing had happened and drive away like she'd just done an errand.

I rushed home. She was at the kitchen table, grinning when I came in. I nodded, said nothing and we went about our day as if nothing had happened. It was driving me nuts, however. Did she know? Does she suspect anything? Should I tell her? Argh, it was frustrating, yet, there she was dancing and flitting around the house like she was floating on air. Surely I couldn't ruin that for her.

A week went by and, just as before, "somehow" on her day off, he knew about it and took advantage to "rape" her as he'd done the first time. This time, though, he'd texted ahead to tell her to tie herself down, "or else." That's how he took her, face down, spread eagle on the bed. He basically just rammed her, over and over, until he shot his cum as deep in her as he could. He left her there, dripping. As before, I found her like that and also took her in that state, adding my cum to his. She always acted amazed that I had the stamina to "cum twice" so soon.

The next week was the same, day off, easy rape victim. This time he wanted her on her knees, ass up, hands bound behind her, face in the carpet so that he could butt fuck her to his heart's content and leave her in a steaming mess. Was this going to be our life from now on?

I saw him a couple times in the interim. Each time he met me with a big grin, and he grabbed my hand in an overly friendly handshake. "How are ya bud?" He'd ask smugly, almost defying me to call him out. I mean, he didn't really know, right? I must have been projecting my insecurities. He'd always ask, "how's your beautiful Aubrey doing lately? I haven't seen her," lying through his teeth. He'd seen her all right, all of her.

She had been slipping out frequently as well, no doubt repeating her oral performances for him. She wasn't hiding it, I was sure she still was sure it was me, but we weren't really discussing it, either. It seemed she was just happy with the way it was going and didn't want to "ruin the illusion" by talking about it.

It was driving me crazy, though. It was guilt, remorse. Not telling her was bad enough, but also having gotten her into it, I was feeling some regret at letting someone else get her best like that. She'd been really careful with her phone recently. Rarely did I have a chance to "catch" any of his texts, revealing his plans. The only times I had an inkling were when she'd suddenly "have to leave" for a minute. I was embarrassed by the number of times I whacked off to the videos from all the other "rapes." In truth, we could only dance around it for so long.

I realized that the best time to "catch" her and to glimpse her phone was when she was in the shower, which took some doing, because she always showered after I did, when I was at work. I actually took a day off to do so. As soon as she closed the shower door I sneaked in and went through her messages. I was surprised at the number of texts and how many "other" episodes I didn't know about. For one thing, there were dozens of pictures of her that she'd sent him per his "request." They were her in various stages of nudity from teasing to downright lewd. I also found out she'd not only been meeting him for blowjobs, she'd been riding his cock in the parking lot as well, more than once. He had been complimenting her on keeping "her slut pussy so tight for him."

The latest thing, however, was the real shocker. It turns out he'd been hinting, at first, about sharing her with his friends. It started by him just jokingly mentioning that "some of my friends would love that mouth," or, "I know guys who'd hit that pussy all night," things like that. It looked like he was gauging her reaction. Due to the "blackmail" aspect, she always responded as if she was fighting it.

"Please sir, no, I can't do that to my boyfriend."

"Yes you can, hell, you pretty much do it every day."

"With YOU, sir, because I have to."

He'd laugh or lol or respond with a laughing face. "Right, you HAVE to cum hard on my dick every time, right?"

"I can't help that, sir."

The last texts though were more insistent. In fact, the last one was a demand. "Ok, enough of this. I have friends over tonight, I know your man has poker tonight. I'm going to let my friends get a piece of that mouth of yours. I've been bragging on it. Don't let me down. Don't make me show all the videos I've made of you cumming on my cock to your boyfriend, or parents," he warned.

I crept back out. She was dressed to kill when I arrived at home "after work." She had on a long, extremely form fitting stretchy dress that didn't hide much.

"Oh, are we going out?" I asked, knowing full well this show wasn't for me.

"I uh, have a thing...." she stammered. She was terrible at lying. I watched her shift uncomfortably. "I have to meet my boss and some co-workers for a quarterly meeting."

"Like that?" I eyed her suspiciously.

"Can't a girl look good? You know you love it when I dress like this. Since when do you not want me to exhibit myself to my boss or coworkers, hell, you try to get me to do it everyday."

"But why tonight?" I knew why. We were approaching that moment where the cars are about to crash and our whole lives would change.

Her face completely changed from "Caught/deer in the headlights," to stony defiance.

"Do you really want to do this, to get there....now?" she said, with almost a sneer.

"Why would now be any different?" I challenged.

She was breathing heavily. There was testosterone and estrogen flying around the room, my confrontation and her....lust?

"We both know why this is happening, and where I'm going, so unless you want a long, drawn out argument we can just ignore it and deal with it later."

We loved each other, I'm wasn't crazy. I didn't want to lose that. The truth just had to come out, and it was going to, whether it overwhelmed us or not.

"But," I pleaded, "I saw your phone....he's bringing friends...." I admitted.

It was out. I just acknowledged that I'd infringed on her privacy by snooping in her phone. The rest just spilled out.

"Let's just stop," she said with a sigh. "We both know what happened. We both know this "pretend" bullshit has gone on long enough. You and I BOTH know it was Jason who "raped" me," she said, providing the air quotes. "Did you not think I could tell it wasn't you, of COURSE it wasn't you, silly. We set it up beforehand."

"What???" I stammered.

"Jason is quite sneaky, and smart. He saw our texts, he knew my fantasy, he just....took advantage of it."

"But beforehand?"

"Yes, beforehand. At the party, he cornered me after reading the texts and told me he had what I needed. He made me feel his dick through his pants to show me. God, he almost raped me right then, he felt me up completely, there wasn't a part of me he didn't touch, inside or out. He told me there was no need to tell you, that we all could get what we wanted. And wasn't he right? Didn't I get the fantasy we wanted for me? Didn't he get to cum in your girlfriend in nearly every way possible? Didn't you get off numerous times in me and in your hand from it?"

"But Aubrey...."

"Oh, and don't think you are off the hook for not telling me the truth. Jesus, if it WAS real, which you didn't know it wasn't, you'd have let some guy rape me without telling me about it!"

"But you weren't raped, you cheated!" I yelled back. "And you were not truthful about that either!" Suddenly it hit me that I should've known she knew all about it because in the more recent "trysts" she wasn't wearing a blindfold, she knew it was him because they'd planned it. All the "texts" and secret messages were more for my sake, to make me think I was being secretive and hiding the truth.

"I'm going, we can deal with this later," she said, adjusting her top which just highlighted how hard her bare nipples were under the tight, stretchy material.

"Don't go....it might turn into a....gang bang or something," I warned.

She shrugged with a peep, "Oh well!"

"Pleeeeeeease don't go," I begged fruitlessly as she walked by me like I was a homeless beggar on the street.

I got this next part from a video which I got from....well, that's for later.

I saw Jason's smug face in the camera first. "The slut is here, this should be fun!"

She walked in. I saw a group of guys sitting and standing around a living room. It looked like a college dorm room, it was all littered with dirty clothes lying around, an empty pizza box shoved under the couch. I'm sure it was "Mr. Wonderful," Jason's apartment.

The crowd hooted when they saw what she was barely wearing. As described before she had on a very clingy dress (which she'd never worn for me). Everyone could see her nipples clearly poking through, she didn't have on a bra. You could see the outline of one of her sexy thongs underneath (again, rarely worn for me). Jason took her by the hand and led her to the middle of the room.

"Everyone, this is the slut I've been talking about. Slut, everyone!" he taunted as her face reddened. "This is the slut that I can make do whatever I want, isn't that right, sweetie?"

I saw her nod, her head down, avoiding his gaze. I saw him cue up some music. He left her in the middle of the room and gave her a nod. She knew what she had to do. She started bumping and grinding to what was probably a strip club mix tape by the sound of it. At first she danced carefully in the middle of the room. But slowly, she got more comfortable. Her eyes were closed, she was swaying to the music, occasionally cupping her wonderful tits in her hands through the dress and squeezing them. When she started getting into it she bent over and shook her glorious behind at the crowd and slapped it playfully. The guys were constantly cheering and berating her.

"That's it, slut, give us a show, give us the whole show!" came the demand.

She obliged by inching closer to one man sitting on the end of the couch. She slid between his legs, placed her hands on the cushions beside him and seductively dragged her tits, still enclosed in the dress, down his chest to his crotch. She shook her tits, bouncing them on the bulge in his pants. Then, she moved on to the next guy. One by one she got more and more risqué. By the time she was on the last one, her top was already pulled down to her waist and the last few had had the pleasure of her bare tits dragging down their chests and sliding across their pants. I counted five of them, besides Jason.

"I TOLD you guys that slut has some fine ass titties! And that ASS, good god, how that's been wasted on such a limp dick like Paul, I'll never know!"

"Now, everyone watch carefully, this chick sucks dick like a Hoover! Maybe your girlfriends will learn something."

He made her kneel in front of him. She was basically circled by her onlookers as she fished his dick out of his pants in the center of the room. There were a few groans when she took it in her mouth, but the room was mostly quiet. They watched in awe as he stiffened under her constant tonguing and sucking.

One of them made the comment, "can she take off that dress, let's see the goods!"

Jason grunted, looking down at Aubrey. She didn't even let him out of her mouth as she removed the dress to everyone's satisfaction.

"Jesus, you're right, look at that ass!" said one.

"This is better than any porn actress I've ever seen," said another.

"Just wait," growled Jason. He forced her to let her mouth off his cock. Her face scowled in obvious displeasure at being robbed of her toy.

He grabbed her roughly by the hair and made her crawl to the couch. Jason sent two of its occupants away and forced her, face down, torso into the cushions, ass up invitingly. He grabbed her hips and, with a lewd smile slid his dick into her in one stroke. She yelped and moaned and...maybe even made some noises I've never heard before.

"Shit, look at how wet she is!" pointed out one, to her shame. I saw her bury her face into the cushion after that.

He slapped her ass playfully at first while he rode her, in time with the comments.

"Yeah, ride that bitch, fuck that whore!"

He did. By the end his hips were a blur and his hands were slapping her ass hard, with constant strokes. I could see her whole ass reddening like an out of control fire.

He blasted off into her, nearly going into conniptions with his orgasm. He made her take it all, too. He was balls deep, without moving, as he shot it as far into her as he could. Finally, he busted out laughing as he fell off of her.

"Shit, I told you this pussy was something!"

The guys were all high fiving each other and demeaning her the whole time.

"God, that was great, that whore took that fucking cock!" said one.

I think they all stood around wondering if this was the whole show. Jason was sitting on the floor, his cock softening, still slick with her juices, he was in no hurry to tell them. He let her get up and go to the bathroom, presumably to clean up. The rest just joked and laughed about the slut while she was gone. When she came back, her dress was back on, covering her.

"That won't do at ALL," Jason growled, and, due to it's thin nature, he ripped it off her easily. Again, she was naked, now red, not just in her face or her ass. Her whole body seemed to be blushing.

"Get fucking busy," he ordered her.

She simply nodded submissively. She sank to her knees in front of guy #1. She proceeded to suck him off while the rest watched. They laughed when she choked down his impressive cum shots. Undaunted, she moved to #2 and repeated the performance.

"God, I can't believe this bitches mouth," said #3 as she worked him. "I mean, not to say you are a bragger or anything, but goddamn, NO one thought you actually meant it about her."