Aubrey's Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason smirked. "Told you."

When she got around to #5 Jason was bored. So, lucky number five got more than her mouth.

"Give that bitch a good fucking, sorry if I stretched her out a little first, Jason sneered.

It was mostly bravado because #5 was packing, he was much thicker and just a bit longer than Jason. She proved this by her moaning when he got it fully in her. He worked her good, to the pleasure of the crowd. Several of them stood around next to them and took advantage of mauling her tits and nipples while the guy drilled her good. I could see how it was affecting her, when she gets worked up she starts intinctively moving back into it, fucking herself with his cock. They all laughed at the slut for that.

"Look at that, that bitch wants this," said #5.

"Yeah, give it to her, give her that big old cock!" yelled #2.

I saw Jason shoot him a dirty look. I'm sure it was jealousy over the size.

If she wasn't stretched before, she was now, I was sure, by the time he pumped his load into her. I swore I almost heard the familiar sound of an orgasm escape from her just as he unloaded in her. Finally, they seemed spent. They all sat around naked or half naked while Aubrey again went to "wash up."

Jason said, "I told you I can make this bitch do anything I want. I OWN her. She let me videotape everything I've done to her so actually I can blackmail her if I want but so far, I haven't even needed to, she does this shit when I ask!"

Naturally, everyone asked for repeat performances and whether or not she does "one on ones."

Jason just smugly smiled and gave a non-committal shrug. The camera was shut off. "Don't worry boys, I'll keep her busy."

She actually never came home that night. Her stuff was gone the next day when I came home from work.

I got a very short, "he gives me what I need," text a few days later. I never answered. I heard she moved in with Jason, that they were "engaged," but that it lasted maybe two months before I heard he was banging at least one of the waitresses where he worked. I think she's living with her mother now. I've heard from more than one of our mutual friends that they'd had her, in one way or the other since our breakup. It was kind of like they were warning me, like, "whew, you dodged a bullet on that slut, mate." One of them actually clued me into her new Onlyfans site, which I didn't know about. She obviously had lost her job, as well and needed to make money somehow. That's how I got the video, it was one of her first videos on the site.

I've been dating one of her close friends, a really sexy, adorable redhead who really loves my tongue and my dick. We both keep our fantasies in our heads and in the bedroom. I'm not sure who won in this situation, but if this is a loss for me, I'm all for it!

{End of Aubrey's Rape}