Aubri's First Couple Ch. 02

Story Info
Aubri plays with her mom's best friend and her husband.
2.3k words
4.52
7.5k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach carried Aubri upstairs, cradled in his arms like a new bride. Aubri was comfortable as he did so. She laid her head on his shoulder and let her eyes just rest. She had already been exhausted and the rest she now had felt perfect. Still, constantly clattering through her mind was what Megan had said, she apparently had a lot of exploring left to do.

Zach laid Aubri down on his and Megan's massive king sized bed. Their room was like something out of a movie. The room was large enough for the bed and a couch. The walls were covered with beautiful artwork. Aubri looked at Zach and took in all of his muscles. She felt safe here, safe with him, and with Megan. She also felt very, very exposed with nothing at all on after what both of their tongues had done to her.

Megan slid a box out from under the bed. Aubri sat up to see what was inside. She was shocked to see that it was full of toys. She saw at least six different dildos of differing shapes, and materials, and two strapon harnesses, and handcuffs, and robe, and plugs of several sizes. Megan pulled out three dildos and asked Aubri which she liked most. She picked one that was seven inches long, and two inches wide. It had a bunch of ripples up and down it so it looked like a series of bulbs.

Megan put it and a strapon harness to the side. Aubri looked at the dildo, thinking it was bigger than any boy she had been with, but that she could take it. After staring at it for a few moments Zach climbed onto the bed, and in that moment, with him close to the dildo Aubri realized he was bigger than it. "Oh fuck" was all she could think. She knew that he expected to put himself inside of her. She couldn't imagine how stretched she would be. She looked down to see the size of her fist and realized it was at least bigger by a bit, so if Megan could fit her hand then Aubri could fit Zach's monster.

Zach and megan both were on the bed now, they laid Aubri down and started sucking on her tits together. Aubri let out a long moan and ran her hands through each of their hair. She was already wet from before, and before she knew it Megan and slid to fingers into her.

"Oh god, thank you both this feels so fucking good" Aubri said.

This continued for a few more minutes until Megan broke her mouth away and kissed Aubri gently once.

"It's not really fair to Zach that we haven't touched him much yet is it?"

"No, no it isn't...but he's massive"

"I know, that's why two mouths can be better than one with him."

Megan climbed over aubri and pushed Zach onto his back. She rolled to one side of his legs and gestured for Aubri to get on the other side. Megan moved Aubri's head over his cock head and the younger girl started to breath faster in fear.

"Relax baby. He's not going to hurt you."

Megan took a turn first showing Aubri how she did it. First she put her tongue on the base of his cock and licked all the way up the shaft. Once she was at the top of the head she swirled her tongue around a few times before taking a deep breath and swallowing almost half of his eleven inches in one go. She slowly lowered an inch more and then bopped up and down. Aubri started licking and sucking the base of his shaft while Megan did so. Zach moan and bucked his hips slightly causing Megan to gag. As she lifted her head off of him Aubri swooped in and swallowed seven inches while Megan then licked and sucked his base and his balls.

Zach gave a grunt and thrust his hips upward again. Aubri gagged, but didn't pull off.

"Oh fuck yes Aub that's a really good job babe. Fuck you are so good at this" Zach moaned while grabbing a fist full of Aubri's hair.

Aubri was so turned on by how he was talking to her and just the little bit of dominance in grabbing her hair that she tried to take him all down her throat. Aubri came all the way off for a moment and Megan could see in her eys what was coming. Megan moved up to Zach's chest to watch. Aubri took a big suck of air and buried all eleven inches down her throat. Megan watched the girl's eyes water, but not break. Then Megan watched Aubri start bobbing up and down only taking two or three inches out of her mouth and Zach bucking his hips up to force them back in. Aubri moaned around him as he did so.

Zach eventually stopped her saying "your mouth is too good, and I don't want to miss your tight little pussy."

Megan leaned forward to kiss Aubri, and move her hair out of her face. "Are you ready for him?"

Aubri nodded and laid on her back, waiting for Zach to mount her. Instead Megan pulled her up and told her "no, let's have you ride him. It'll be a lot easier for me to fuck your cute little ass if you're straddling him and we don't have to rearrange. Trust me, once he's in you you won't want him out."

"I've never done it that way before." Aubri was worried about disappointing Zach and Megan, she didn't know how to ride a cock, her past fucks had been significantly more passive than this one.

"Just squat over his cock, he and I will help with the rest"

Aubri did just as she was told. Zach put his hands on her hips, and Megan moved her a bit to be right over Zach's cock. Megan started moving his cock head around her slid. Aubri moaned out as she did so. But Aubri also realized just that little bit was already stretching her out.

"Megan, I can't take him. He's too big" Aubri said turning her head to look at Megan.

Megan didn't say anything she just kissed Aubri deeply, and with her hand not on Zach's cock began to tease her clit. Aubri began to relax. Without fully realizing what was happening Zach's cock head began to enter her.

Aubri let out a gasp, as both Zach and Megan gave a gentle push at the same time, and with that gasp Aubri's tight little bald teen pussy had taken Zach's three inch cock head. Aubri moaned out as she did so.

"Oh god it feels so good" Aubri exclaimed as she lowered another inch onto his massive tool. "I want all of it, can I have all of it please?" Aubri directed the question at Megan, unsure why she was asking, but the head spinning thickness of Zach was making her uncertain what exactly to do.

Megan got behind Aubri, and place one hand on her hip and one on her back. With both hands she pushed down. Aubri found herself laid out on Zach's chest, and then with a wet slip his whole cock was engulfed ito her. Aubri screamed out, both in pleasure and in pain. She wasn't prepared for all of him. For his part Zach was amazed that she could take all of him.

With no further encouragement Aubri began bouncing her hips up and down Zach's cock. "Oh fuck I love it baby I love it Zach thank you fuck thank you Megan" Aubri said as she was going up and down. For ten minutes Megan watched the two going at it. Aubri's toned dancer ass was the absolute best Megna had ever seen. She slipped two fingers into herself and just took in the scene of the two working in tandem Zach's large cock appearing and then disappearing back into the small girl.

Finally Aubri was on the brink of a hard orgasm. Megan could tell by the girl tensing up and no longer going up and down but rocking back and forth "Oh fuck. This is is is uh oh fuck fuck Megan, I'm going to fucking cum oh god so hard around this cock fuck I love it, I need more of it. Aaaaaaahhhhhh god yes yes yes" Aubri bellowed out.

Aubri stopped moving, and lay with her head on Zach's chest. She kissed his neck, and almost melted when he kissed her forehead. Then she felt Megan's fingers on her ass, and a warm liquid rubbing around.

"Oh god, what ohhh I like that" Aubri said as Megan's middle finger entered her.

"You saw me get out the strap on, and picked your toy little girl, now I get to have my fun too"

"Oh god Megan that's too big I can't take it, Ive never had my ass played with before. Please"

"you took Zach, you can take me too baby don't worry."

Aubri groaned as she felt Megan's second finger enter her. While Megan fingered her Zach slowly started rocking her up and down his cock a second time. He wanted more and she couldn't wait to give it to him.

After several minutes Megan kissed Aubri softly on the shoulder "are you ready sweety?"

Aubri moved her ass back onto the strapon that she could feel positioned at her ass. Megan bit Aubri's shoulder and slid her hard cock in.

"oh god yes Megan thank you"

Megan and Zach quickly got into a rhythm together. They were used to doing this to others. They had a routine down where Megan knew how to move and when so Zach's cock could get maximum movement and pleasure. Aubri moved her mouth over to Zach's lips she drove her tongue into his mouth. She was amazed at how smooth and gentle he felt kissing her. She also was shocked that so far she hadn't kissed him yet, even though his tongue had been in other parts of her.

Aubri was in heaven and the grunts and moans she was making let Zach and Megan know that she was. Megan leaned over her back and broke up their kiss pulling Aubri's head ot the side and forcing her own tongue into the young woman's mouth. Megan loved the taste of the eighteen year old. Whle their tongues entirtwined Megan let out a moan of her own and felt an orgasm blow over her.

Zach started bucking his hips up more violently. Aubri felt him enlarge inside of her throwing her over the edge to a hard orgasm that made her scream loud enough to leave Megan's ears ringing. As she did so Zach grabbed her ass hard and pulled it down. Megan slid out as he did so and Zach exploded inside of Aubri. She felt his cum hitting inside of her and then felt it leaking out down her legs.

"Oh god. Fuck you fuck god" Aubri said. Megan kissed the girl again on the shoulders and helped her off of Zach. Aubri whimpered as his cock left her.

Then, to Aubri's surprise Megan got in front of her and started licking her pussy again. Megan's tongue was inside of the girl slurping out Zach's cum. Aubri was instantly turned on and grabbed Megan's hair egging the older woman on. Seeing this Zach stuck his semi-hard cock to Aubri's lips and she began cleaning it off. The three collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep like that.

The next morning Aubri woke up with her head on Zach's chest. She crawled over him to Megan on his other side and woke her up by licking the older woman's ass.

"MMMMMM fuck that's a good little girl" Megan moan barely opening her eyes.

Aubri stopped and went up to kiss her mom's best friend. For five minutes the girls made out until Megan broke the kiss and Aubri asked "why do you have two harnesses?"

"How about we go eat breakfast and discuss over that."

The two women made eggs. As they sat down at the table to eat Megan went on to explain, that there were a lot of ways that Zach and her played with other people. "obviously like yesterday I wear a strap on and double penetrate our partner. Other times our partner wears one and I get double penetrated. But beyond that, Zach loves having his ass fucked so there's a lot of times where that is involved.

For instance, sometimes I will fuck our partner with a strap on, while she fucks Zach. Or vice versa I get to fuck my hubby while I'm drilled. Sometimes, Zach is in the middle so I'm either taking his cock while he is getting fucked or I'm fucking him while he fucks our partner. And then sometimes I'll be fucked by Zach, while I fuck our partner or vice versa. So in that instance he doesn't get penetrated at all."

"Whoa" Aubri said with a dumbfounded look on her face. "That's a lot, like a lot a lot."

"Yeah, but it works really well for us. It works especially well because while Zach is open to being with guys, it isn't really his go to. Like he'll pound a twink, and he will get fucked by another guy when I really want to see it happen, but I don't know if there's ever been a time he has actively been seeking a guy to fuck him."

"Can I experience all of those things?" Aubri asked "Can I fuck you with a strap on, and Zach, and just everything?"

"Maybe not everything, that's a lot, but you and Zach can penetrate me all you want to this weekend, and then another time I'll wear the strap and do the rest how about that?"

Aubri didn't respond, instead she walked over to Megan, sat on her lap and drove her tongue deep into her mom's best friend's mouth.